Just another basic pmag log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Just another basic pmag log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.
    djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
    Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
    Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.
    So far one guy says he thinks so.
  3. New Member
    Answers

Day 19 and 20:

Off

Everything is fine. The hair thing was a bit of a false alarm. TBH, I was laying on my sofa first so my hair was a little flattened out. If I wasn't on PMAG, I wouldn't have noticed or cared. Tomorrow I will start 100mg a day. I'm excited. I will be doing 100mg a day until I run out of pills basically. That would leave me with a 5 week cycle. Would it be better to stay at 75 for another week and extend it to 6 weeks or do a higher dose for 5 weeks?
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.
  5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.
    Yea stick it out 1 more week at 75 thys what im going o do most likely.. I have enuf pillls to ramp up to 125 right nownif i wanted but.. I dnt wanna overdo it so ill prob stick it out thru week 3 at 75... Then week 4 100 week 5 100 week 6 125
    Making it 50/75/75/100/100/125

Like i said in my log all ive noticed so far was a little thinning out in the stomach but that could also be because of better diet and more cardio

Idk it could also be because im looking in the mirror everyday so i dont notice the changes, but im going to post some before pics i havent had time to get on my comp, hbu nonya? Ds u take before pics??
    Andro Factory Supporter
  6. New Member
    Answers

I have some, but idk if I'll post them. Most folks don't post many pics here.
  7. New Member
    Answers

Day 21: off, no problems

Day 22: arms and quads
    I'm up 3 pounds (hooray) and all my weights went up 5-10. I worked up to 275 on the Smith CGBP. As I mentioned in my first post, I go by what smith machine weights look like since they're all different and aren't comparable to a barbell in any way. In real world pounds, it's probably like 245 but that still doesn't really transfer over to a real bar.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?
  9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?
    I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
    I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer
    Andro Factory Supporter
  10. New Member
    Answers

I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
    I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer
    I was thinking the same but I'd have to play around with recipes to find something I like. I liked the cyctogainer because it was just 4 scoops in water before and after each workout, no real prep work. I think I'll be ok if I just rather other stuff rather than blend it. The honey is a good idea though. I hadnt thought of that.
  11. New Member
    Answers

Day 23:
    Back and shoulders
    Today's workout was kind of rushed because I got a late start but I got to 95% of what I wanted to do. It was still a good workout and I got sole better squeezes than last week. I also worked up to 225 on the smith military press which is kind of a PR (I don't really care about or asses strength on the smith). It's more than i have ever done though.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

to chime in on the weight gainers, im running a ph so i went from protein to weight gainer, dymatize mega gainer is cheap and has around 30 servings. i got 2 tubs for around 50, they were on sale at bodybuilding. not sure if they still are.
  13. New Member
    Answers

I was just checking into carb supplements as a a way to make my protein shakes higher in calories. Since I train so early in the morning, blending can be a challenge preworkout since I'd wake the whole house and nullify the possibility of working out. Adding water and honey to the powder is quiet enough to let me do what I need to do. Thus would likely be something for next cycle, but some maltodextrin with my whey could go a long way and would let me use the protein flavors of my choosing.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    I was just checking into carb supplements as a a way to make my protein shakes higher in calories. Since I train so early in the morning, blending can be a challenge preworkout since I'd wake the whole house and nullify the possibility of working out. Adding water and honey to the powder is quiet enough to let me do what I need to do. Thus would likely be something for next cycle, but some maltodextrin with my whey could go a long way and would let me use the protein flavors of my choosing.
    The night before, you could get 3 cups of oats & blend them up in the blender, then put them in a container & use a scooper to add it into your protein shake.
    Also, there is PB2 Powder Peanut Butter to mix into your protein shake. Im gonna have to try honey in my Cinnamon Roll Protein, sounds hella good! All kinds of options!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    to chime in on the weight gainers, im running a ph so i went from protein to weight gainer, dymatize mega gainer is cheap and has around 30 servings. i got 2 tubs for around 50, they were on sale at bodybuilding. not sure if they still are.
    Did u have a link on this? I looked for it but could not find it
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21: off, no problems

Day 22: arms and quads
    I'm up 3 pounds (hooray) and all my weights went up 5-10. I worked up to 275 on the Smith CGBP. As I mentioned in my first post, I go by what smith machine weights look like since they're all different and aren't comparable to a barbell in any way. In real world pounds, it's probably like 245 but that still doesn't really transfer over to a real bar.
    I'm a late commer to the blog but am subbin! Really ironic I'm running the same compound and am only about 2 days behind your schedule. I've gained around 3 pounds too lol was kind of hoping for more so far but oh well.
  17. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    I'm a late commer to the blog but am subbin! Really ironic I'm running the same compound and am only about 2 days behind your schedule. I've gained around 3 pounds too lol was kind of hoping for more so far but oh well.
    Cool beans man. I was hoping for a bit more but it was the beginning of my 3rd week so I can't be too upset just yet.

I'm also happy to report that the boys have shrunk. Have you noticed that yet?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cool beans man. I was hoping for a bit more but it was the beginning of my 3rd week so I can't be too upset just yet.

I'm also happy to report that the boys have shrunk. Have you noticed that yet?
    They may have shrunk slightly but nothing heavily noticeable
  19. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    They may have shrunk slightly but nothing heavily noticeable
    Yeah, I was expecting more. The way they make it seem is like they will shrivel into raisins.

Day 24:

I woke up and worked out an hour earlier than normal since I had a work event to attend all day. I literally JUST finished working 20 minutes ago. Needless to say, today was exhausting and keeping up with calories was a challenge. I didn't eat enough, but I did pretty good all things considered. The night is still young though.

My chest/ham workout was great though. The weights felt a little lighter, so I added a bit new than usual. Things are looking up.
  20. New Member
    Answers

Day 25:

Good arm and extras workout with more weight than last week.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

NonyaBid- How much has your weight increased? Have you noticed any chest/ bicep/ quad etc... size increase?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

im on the 7th day of my hard rock pro mag, nothing really noticeable as in strength or weight gain, but i experienced my first back pump today at the end of my back workout. also just ordered some antaues labs aegis liver support that has TUDCA, want to keep my liver as healthy as i can and hear its one of the best. Liver longer is sold out everywhere
  23. New Member
    Answers

I've noticed a little arm size increase (about a half inch) along with a general improvement in conditioning. My body fat was already pretty low so the difference is slight. I'll weigh in again on Thursday morning, but so far I'm up 3lbs. On Wednesday I up the dose to 100mg until the very end.

It's funny to be in this position. I was FREAKING out about side effects and behavioral changes when researching for this cycle, mainly because I had intense effects with PWO effects (not in a good way). Lots of jitters and aggression. Pmag has actually been relaxing.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I've noticed a little arm size increase (about a half inch) along with a general improvement in conditioning. My body fat was already pretty low so the difference is slight. I'll weigh in again on Thursday morning, but so far I'm up 3lbs. On Wednesday I up the dose to 100mg until the very end.

It's funny to be in this position. I was FREAKING out about side effects and behavioral changes when researching for this cycle, mainly because I had intense effects with PWO effects (not in a good way). Lots of jitters and aggression. Pmag has actually been relaxing.
    I know what you mean, with PMAG I thought I was going to lose all my hair, grow a pair of tits, and try and fight everybody I know lol just shows a nervous first-timer
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

The reason I ask is on my first week @ 50 mg. I gained 3 lbs., I weighed myself last night after workout gaining 9 lbs. for a total of 12 lbs. in lil more than two weeks. My waist size hasnt increased & I have been keeping calories under 4,000 & maintaining a good diet (40/40/20), with one cheat meal a week. I even continue with my normal Cardio routine during my workouts. A trainer I talked with said cut out the heavy carbs after 5 pm, eat broccoli. No Potatoes, bread, pasta etc..
    Have a sweet potatoe & banana for preworkout meal. Think I will try that.

Yeah dude, dont do preworkout. Pop a dose of your PH as a preworkout, that works for me.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    im on the 7th day of my hard rock pro mag, nothing really noticeable as in strength or weight gain, but i experienced my first back pump today at the end of my back workout. also just ordered some antaues labs aegis liver support that has TUDCA, want to keep my liver as healthy as i can and hear its one of the best. Liver longer is sold out everywhere
    From what I understand, Taurine (2,000) with your preworkout meal shout help out with those back pumps ALOT.
    Aegis is good, Antaeus Labs makes awesome products, taking Mechabol now & kicks azz @ 75 mg.
    Checkout Lockout for Aegis, cant go wrong for that price.
  27. New Member
    Answers

Dieting has always been a challenge for me. Eating enough all the time and all. I literally eat all I can as often as I can and never allow myself to feel hunger. I eat to the point that people make fun of me or get pissed at me for it. Over the past week, my appetite has felt "normal". I always hit that wall where if I eat more, I'll feel like I'm gonna throw up. How do you train your appetite to do 4-5k in a day if you're not deep frying everything in chocolate?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Dieting has always been a challenge for me. Eating enough all the time and all. I literally eat all I can as often as I can and never allow myself to feel hunger. I eat to the point that people make fun of me or get pissed at me for it. Over the past week, my appetite has felt "normal". I always hit that wall where if I eat more, I'll feel like I'm gonna throw up. How do you train your appetite to do 4-5k in a day if you're not deep frying everything in chocolate?
    Its not easy, I used to eat 2,300 calories a day when I was just cared about losing fat & not maintaining my muscle.
    That was a mistake.
    You can increase your calories by slowly incorporating more calories each week.
    Add 300 calories a day into your diet, 300 x 7= 2,100 calories in a week.
    Add 300 more calories the following week and so on.
    Some Small additional items into your sandwiches, salads or turkey burgers add up.
    Add avacado, chopped boiled eggs, bell peppers, coconut oil, etc.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

From what I understand, Taurine (2,000) with your preworkout meal shout help out with those back pumps ALOT.
    Aegis is good, Antaeus Labs makes awesome products, taking Mechabol now & kicks azz @ 75 mg.
    Checkout Lockout for Aegis, cant go wrong for that price.
    yep thats where i got it. comes in thursday. i have another thread goin right now about it but im porly gonna have to quit the promag and save it for later, been having come and go shots of pain under my ribcage in the upper right side. hopn this aegis is good product and can get my liver nice and healthy haha
  30. New Member
    Answers

Day 26: Off
    Day 27: Off

Day 28: Off, switched up to 100mg a day, no problems

Day 29: Arms and quads
    As was the case last week, the weights felt lighter. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I'll try to find a scale at some point today. I haven't noticed any sides other than slightly oily skin and two pimples. As much as I am enjoying this progress, part of me is ready for the end of the cycle and pct to get here already.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26: Off
    Day 27: Off

Day 28: Off, switched up to 100mg a day, no problems

Day 29: Arms and quads
    As was the case last week, the weights felt lighter. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I'll try to find a scale at some point today. I haven't noticed any sides other than slightly oily skin and two pimples. As much as I am enjoying this progress, part of me is ready for the end of the cycle and pct to get here already.
    Nonya, dude you sound like your not enjoying this cycle? I am not even looking forward to the PCT...the taste of tamox is BLAH!!
    I heard drinking OJ with it helps a little bit.
  32. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75

Nonya, dude you sound like your not enjoying this cycle? I am not even looking forward to the PCT...the taste of tamox is BLAH!!
    I heard drinking OJ with it helps a little bit.
    I was just going to say the same...

Why do yu want it to come to an end??
    Andro Factory Supporter
  33. New Member
    Answers

I was just going to say the same...

Why do yu want it to come to an end??
    It's not that I'm not enjoying it, I just have never been that great at keeping up with dosages etc. The first time I used a test booster, I was almost relieved when I was finished. I liked the stuff, but I get that feeling of "omg, I just took a handful of pills 4 hours ago" a lot. It's nothing that would stop me from finishing the cycle or doing another one.
  34. New Member
    Answers

Day 30: Back and Shoulders

I did 3 sets of weighted chinups with 90 and got 2 sets of seated overhead db presses with 90s as well before switching down in weight for the last couple of sets of each exercise. Those were PRs in the sense of volume more so than poundage. I also weighed myself and I'm up 4.5/5lbs from the beginning of the cycle. I'm more or less happy with the progress but who doesn't want more mass at any given time? 5lbs is a year's worth of progress at my stage in the game. I got it in 4 weeks. Kick ass. I also just bumped my dosage up yesterday so hopefully I will get a bit more kick out of it in the weeks to come. For my next cycle, I will definitely be rocking some homemade weight gainer from the beginning though.

Overall, I am noticing a significant qualitative improvement in my physique. My arms have improved in shape and curvature. I have weighed as much as 190 in the past, but I was carrying a bit of water weight. Seeing the same level of mass with a dryer quality has been awesome. I'm getting what I wanted out of this cycle, a bit more mass and a chance to learn the ropes of bike riding. My main priorities for this cycle and anything still to come are:
    1. Improve disproportional areas (arms and calfs)
    2. Improve understimulated/trained areas (legs, lower lats)
    3. Reach and maintain 200lbs at a single digit bodyfat level (off of ds).

These are goals I think I can reach in the next few years, and I would use ds to speed up the process. From what I understand about maintaining mass off cycle, once you go beyond your natural limit, you will need the additional test in your system to maintain mass above that threshold. Mass below that threshold can be maintained through generally effective diet and training.
  35. New Member
    Answers

Day 31: chest and hams

The weights keep feeling lighter and lighter. I got all my db presses in with the 100s. Definitely a PR. I also went heavier with SLDL and maxed out the leg curl machine on my last set.

The 100s are the heaviest db in my gym do for the moment, they are the basis of my routine (with smith work as a supplement). Additional strength gains will result in my making the smith machine press the basis of the routine with db work to supplement. I will be changing gyms at some point in the foreseeable future so I will hopefully be able to have access to a real facility (the kind with barbells and a power cage).
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31: chest and hams

The weights keep feeling lighter and lighter. I got all my db presses in with the 100s. Definitely a PR. I also went heavier with SLDL and maxed out the leg curl machine on my last set.
    Did you increase your calories? What type of workout sets are you doing this week?
  37. New Member
    Answers

Did you increase your calories? What type of workout sets are you doing this week?
    Im doing the same workout as the beginning of the cycle, but with more weight.

Today I did:

4x8-12 Incline DB press: 100lbs
    4x8-10 weighted dips: 90lbs
    4x6-8 decline db press: 100
    4x12 incline flyes

3x12 Seated hamstring curl: 130, 135, 150
    3x12 weighted ghr: 25
    3x10-12 SLDL: 255

My calories are, as they've always been, as much as I can get down without feeling nauseous. What I've been trying to do is use more calorie dense foods rather than being a protein-nazi and focussing on protein rich foods. I've had good results do far with peanut butter and lactose-free yogurt. Beef jerky has been good as well, but pricey. I'm more or less trying to find my go to foods for in between my four square daily meals.

Tuna, yogurt, peanut butter, and jerky have been good so far. Are there any other calorie dense, lactose free, protein rich foods I should look toward? I do pretty well with my actual meals with calories and protein, it's the 4-500 calories I could add in snacks that get tough. It's aatter of mastering the trade off between calories and food volume.
  38. New Member
    Answers

Is pmag considered a carb hungry compound? I've been emphasizing protein and calories as I do when off cycle and have been eating more volume in general, but if I will also get more bang for my buck with carbs, it's something to look at for the rest of the cycle.

On a side note, I'm starting to feel more aggression. My normally annoying wife is now extra-annoying. I'm not entirely sure if it's the pmag or not, but I'm double sure to watch my attitude around her because sometimes, she really grinds my gears (as do all wives, lol). My wife likes to play violently and when she doesn't get what she wants (the phone I post on), she likes to scratch and hit me and I regularly get cut in the process (lots of cuts, welts, scabs, and scars on me from her nails). I absolutely hate when she does that, but she has a listening problem (hehe) so I keep trying to deal with it. Tonight, she scratched me and gave me a purple nurple (which would infuriate anybody on cycle), and i just had to leave the room. I was ready to scream, and i rarely get like that. I can't stand being hit, pinched, or scratched but my wife does not care. It's a low-level ongoing problem because she thinks it's funny. It's on me for tolerating it for so long though. I feel likenim married to a preschooler half the time (lol). I love her tremendously, but this is one of three things she does that I hate. All and all, I can't complain.

Thats actually been the only straight up challenge to this cycle. I've been sneaking this whole cycle. My wife doesn't know I'm using. I don't care to tell her because she doesn't really understand anything scientific so it really becomes too challenging. When I've broached the subject with her in the past, she's always been afraid ill have "roid rage" because she knows she can be very "irritating", her words not mine. After this cycle, I can say that shouldn't be a concern.
  39. New Member
    Answers

Day 32: arms

Today was pretty good. I ordinarily do arms and abs but I had some digestive issues and had to cut my workout a little short. I may go back later today or train my abs at home, it's not too big a deal though. Arms are the priority for me. On my second arm day, my goal is to get a crazy pump and I definitely succeeded. Lots of super sets of the same muscle, high rep ranges, 21s, burnouts, fst7, etc. My first arm day is very conservative and traditional with straight sets and moderately heavy weights.
  40. New Member
    Answers

In planning my next steps, I've been thinking about utilizing GVT in PCT to preserve size. Has anyone ever done anything like that. I will likely be able to use the same weights for fewer reps if I stuck to my current program, but I'm unsure about how that will leave me size wise. I may just leave GVT for after pct though, maybe even for next cycle (could be great for bulking).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pmag?
    By wannabelarge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:07 PM
  2. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:08 PM
  3. EPI vs Pmag
    By finalforce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:09 PM
  4. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:40 AM