Just another basic pmag log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I got through my meals ok today. One thing I'm thinking is that since whey can be an appetite suppressant, it mmight be throwing my appetite off since I take it before my workout (grab n go). I might need to eat some cereal or something and have the whey when I get back.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    I got through my meals ok today. One thing I'm thinking is that since whey can be an appetite suppressant, it mmight be throwing my appetite off since I take it before my workout (grab n go). I might need to eat some cereal or something and have the whey when I get back.
    I add a scoop of whey protein into my Cheerios sometimes @ breakfast, even add it into my oatmeal.
    Whey protein in Greek yogurt doesn't help.
    Cottage cheese with strawberries or blueberries is good!
    •   
       


  3. I felt a lot better today thanks to more carbs. I think I might have tried to overdo it with the protein and wound up decieving myself into cutting the carbs. I didn't make it to the gym this morning because my daughter is sick. I will try to go this evening. Otherwise, I might just double up. I basically do a full body split followed by a second arm day since that's my number one priority on this cycle. Missing the extra arm day one time won't make too big a difference I don't think.

    I took 25mg of pmag this morning and then had my CA 4 hrs later. I wanted to try taking the 50mg before my workout this evening (if I get to). It probably isn't a good idea to flip the dosages around like that though.

  4. I dont think it would matter switching the dosages. As long as you can fall asleep later, you should be fine.

  5. Day 16 and 17:

    I did back and shoulders last night and chest and hams this morning. I felt good and my appetite seems to be ok. I did mostly the same weights as last time, but got some more reps here and there. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm getting a little allergy related congestion, but that has nothing to do with pmag.

    Im thinking I might rock 100mg a day from this coming Wednesday on out since 75 doesn't feel any different than 50 for me. I haven't had any sides (back pumps, etc). Not even a pimple as of yet - knock on wood.

    I do have a question about diet though. I've read before that your body can only metabolize so much protein per hour. Is that true when you're on ph/ds as well?
    •   
       


  6. Day 18:

    I did my second arm workout with calfs, fore, and abs. I got a little more weight on my arms and did some fst7 with bench dips at the end. It felt great. Next week, I'll probably do the fst7 sets with cable extensions. I'm thankful that my appetite is better today too. It's not as epic as it was a week ago, but its consistent and allows me to feel energetic, which is a good indication. I'm guessing that I've gotten a bit better at maintaining blood sugar levels with my meal frequency and greater attention to carbs.

  7. I'm not sure how much protein you can metabolize, but I'm usually have a minimum of 35-40 per meal. As long as you reach your macros ....that's my goal!

  8. So I'm planning on running nolva 20/20/10/10 with daa. Should I also use anti-estrogen and cortisol stuff? I've read a few conflicting things about AIs causing estrogen rebound and others saying they prevent them. As far as cortisol, how significant an issue is it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    So I'm planning on running nolva 20/20/10/10 with daa. Should I also use anti-estrogen and cortisol stuff? I've read a few conflicting things about AIs causing estrogen rebound and others saying they prevent them. As far as cortisol, how significant an issue is it?
    Im not sure how big of an issue it is, PMAG is a mild PH.
    Im running Mechabol (Clostebol), which is what PMAG converts to.....so my PCT looks like this:
    Tamoxifene 20/20/10/10
    Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
    BPI: SOLID
    CEL: Cycle Assist & Supplements

    Hope this helps ya out.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Im not sure how big of an issue it is, PMAG is a mild PH.
    Im running Mechabol (Clostebol), which is what PMAG converts to.....so my PCT looks like this:
    Tamoxifene 20/20/10/10
    Purus Labs: Recycle & D-Pol
    BPI: SOLID
    CEL: Cycle Assist & Supplements

    Hope this helps ya out.
    Thanks for recommending Recycle. I hadn't researched it before but it seems like a decent product. There are a million and one OTC products out there for PCT and none of them stack up to SERMs in terms of necessity. It seems like a lot of what we're paying for is peace of mind more so than results.

    How are you liking Mechabol? I'm trying to figure out how it would be for a second cycle as opposed to dmz. I know it's related to SD but is supposedly less harsh on the body. I'm thinking more in terms of toxicity. I'd rather not poison myself.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    Thanks for recommending Recycle. I hadn't researched it before but it seems like a decent product. There are a million and one OTC products out there for PCT and none of them stack up to SERMs in terms of necessity. It seems like a lot of what we're paying for is peace of mind more so than results.

    How are you liking Mechabol? I'm trying to figure out how it would be for a second cycle as opposed to dmz. I know it's related to SD but is supposedly less harsh on the body. I'm thinking more in terms of toxicity. I'd rather not poison myself.
    Im still waiting for Mechabol to really kick in, just started up to 75mg yesterday. If I dont feel anything late this week bumping up to 100mg.
    Im thinking the same way you are, in the middle of a cycle & already thinking about the next. LOL
    I already have a bottle of Pro-Stanivar (15mg SD & 25mg Hdrol) at home, thinking about that after or HAVOC (EPI).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Im still waiting for Mechabol to really kick in, just started up to 75mg yesterday. If I dont feel anything late this week bumping up to 100mg.
    Im thinking the same way you are, in the middle of a cycle & already thinking about the next. LOL
    I already have a bottle of Pro-Stanivar (15mg SD & 25mg Hdrol) at home, thinking about that after or HAVOC (EPI).
    Yeah, it's funny how much we build aas/dh up with all the "natty or not" threads on the forums. The answer is that nobody gives a phuck except teenage guys who think muscle = girls. Once I took that first pill, I was like "ya know, it's all fair game now." I'd go for Epi for a second cycle without hesitation except I'm not really interested in cutting, which is what it supposedly excells at. As far as bulkers go, dzine seems promising as did Ultradrol (until I read a company rep saying that it's not much different than superdrol in terms of the toll it takes on the body, not necessarily what you feel). I'm hoping dzine is more mild. For the level of risk that comes with sd, I'd rather pin. If only I had a source .

  13. I did notice today that my hair seems to be thinning or maybe the texture is a little different. I happened to run my hands over my head and noticed that my normally curly hair felt kind straight and had less volume on the back of head than up top. It may be nothing (paranoia), but I thought I'd post. I haven't noticed any hair in the sink when I brush or when I shower. None of the areas of my hair that seem different are in areas commonly associated with mpb. My hairline and crown areas are totally fine. I keep a very close hair cut and I'm due for a buzz so it won't be too much an issue. Will it go back to how I remember it after cycle or is this the new normal for me?

  14. Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

    Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.
    Andro Factory Supporter

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

    Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.
    I just asked on some other boards, we'll see if anything develops. I'm leaning toward PES Erase, but I'm more concerned about estrogen rebound in taking any sort of estrogen suppressor. Something that inhibits binding and uptake seems like the way to go, but im not sure.

    Also, my hair seems fine this morning. Probably a false alarm.

    Brraking news on the diet front though. I was in the grocery store last night and found some yoplait lactose free yogurt. I ate a cup last night. If everything goes fine with it, I will have found a good calorie dense snack. Its amazing how having trouble with dairy products means that there are very few protein-rich calorie-dense foods you can eat as snacks. Meals are ok, but it's hard to beat 6oz or yogourt at 200 calories and 5g or protein when bulking. It didn't even feel like I ate anything after it was gone.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Did yu ever find out about the question you had about protein per hour?? That was a good one i was interested in an answer also.

    Also for pct i am also taking daa with nolva but 2nd week i am starting an AI by driven sports iys called Triazole ive hear amazing things about it.
    djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
    Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    djmikey- check out the Nutrition/Health Forum & search it for protein absorbtion. I found plenty of posts on it.
    Sorry I can post any links but Im still under 50 posts.
    So far one guy says he thinks so.

  18. Day 19 and 20:

    Off

    Everything is fine. The hair thing was a bit of a false alarm. TBH, I was laying on my sofa first so my hair was a little flattened out. If I wasn't on PMAG, I wouldn't have noticed or cared. Tomorrow I will start 100mg a day. I'm excited. I will be doing 100mg a day until I run out of pills basically. That would leave me with a 5 week cycle. Would it be better to stay at 75 for another week and extend it to 6 weeks or do a higher dose for 5 weeks?

  19. I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    I'm gonna do another wk at 75 and then move to 100 next week until I'm out of pills. There's no sense in ramping up now when the kick won't happen for another week or so anyway. I don't actually need the additional hormones now.
    Yea stick it out 1 more week at 75 thys what im going o do most likely.. I have enuf pillls to ramp up to 125 right nownif i wanted but.. I dnt wanna overdo it so ill prob stick it out thru week 3 at 75... Then week 4 100 week 5 100 week 6 125
    Making it 50/75/75/100/100/125

    Like i said in my log all ive noticed so far was a little thinning out in the stomach but that could also be because of better diet and more cardio

    Idk it could also be because im looking in the mirror everyday so i dont notice the changes, but im going to post some before pics i havent had time to get on my comp, hbu nonya? Ds u take before pics??
    Andro Factory Supporter

  21. I have some, but idk if I'll post them. Most folks don't post many pics here.

  22. Day 21: off, no problems

    Day 22: arms and quads
    I'm up 3 pounds (hooray) and all my weights went up 5-10. I worked up to 275 on the Smith CGBP. As I mentioned in my first post, I go by what smith machine weights look like since they're all different and aren't comparable to a barbell in any way. In real world pounds, it's probably like 245 but that still doesn't really transfer over to a real bar.

  23. Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    Hit a diet snafu. I was about to bump up from protein to weight gainer but when I went to the Vitamin Shoppe, they didnt have a single one that was lactose free. The had cyctogainer, which I've used in the past, but the labeling is now different and there isnt anything about lactose anymore. What gives? When they changed the packaging, did they also change the formula? Does anybody know of another brand of lactose free weight gainer?
    I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
    I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

    You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer
    Andro Factory Supporter

  25. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    I dnt think spending money on a weight gainer is worth it bro they last like 2 weeks at most and are rlly expensive..
    I say grab a whey protein and make your own weight gainer

    You can throw honey / oats / peanut butter / olive oil / milk / protein && so much more into a blender and bam nice homemade weight gainer
    I was thinking the same but I'd have to play around with recipes to find something I like. I liked the cyctogainer because it was just 4 scoops in water before and after each workout, no real prep work. I think I'll be ok if I just rather other stuff rather than blend it. The honey is a good idea though. I hadnt thought of that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pmag?
    By wannabelarge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. EPI vs Pmag
    By finalforce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Log in
Log in