the revised cycle

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Gold Member

wow that's incredible that just not taking it one day made you blow up like that .... i've never heard that before

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

yeah, i'm not sure what the problem was. i reattempted not taking it again last night and there were no problems. so, for now, no more letro unless the bloat comes back.

today's weight: 266lbs

legs and bi's were today. all lifts are up. did a high rep routine on hack squats just to get a different feel of things.
  3. Registered User

are you still going to run the winny for the last few weeks of the cycle to help keep the gains? i noticed this in another thread and thought you were considering it pretty hard.
    •   

4. Gold Member

i still tihnk proviron would be better at the end as opposed to winny less sides (achy joints, androgenic sides)
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by knox
    are you still going to run the winny for the last few weeks of the cycle to help keep the gains? i noticed this in another thread and thought you were considering it pretty hard.
    yeah, i've got winny on the way. sounds like the way to go.

glen, i'll give proviron a run on the next cycle or so. can't do but so much experimenting on the first cycle.
  6. Gold Member

haha point well taken how much winny do you play on running a day? and i'm assuming you'll run it the very last 4 weeks before pct?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

actually, the way i was planning it was starting 50mg of winny the day after my last shot. figured i'd run it for 2 weeks while starting the IGF the same time, and continuing the IGF for another 2 weeks and starting PCT after the winny. that looks pretty confusing actually, but it makes sense in the other thread. i adjusted the first post on this thread to clarify things. the way he other guy explained it was it only takes a few days for the winny to work it's magic, so i'll run it for 2 weeks for the hell of it, then start actual PCT. if i'm not impressed, i'll do it different next time.
  8. Gold Member

sounds good to me man good luck i bet you're gonna love the IGF wish i had the loot to run it
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Just when I thought the weight gain had stopped, today happened.

Today's weight: 270lbs

I had been waiting for the crazy strength increases from tren and today I experienced it. First off, my back was extremely cramped today and I couldn't even imagine doing deadlifts, so shoulders and back went without them today. Anywho, military press - 245 for 6 (up a few reps from last week)

lat raises - did a cable burnout and my back cramped worse but i pushed through it anyway.

barbell rows - goddamn, got 365 for 5 pretties and 1 ugly (this is when i realized strength had taken a turn)

lat pulldowns - maxed the cables out at 300, got 7 reps

cable rows - maxed out at 300, got 7 reps as well

calves - the usual, shaved, castrated, and destroyed.

feeling pretty good overall, the bloat went away about half way through the workout. the bold may be starting to show it's colors as for the first time ever, i was hungry today. same with tren as explained previously. i'm about 3.5 weeks in so i've still got plenty of time left. starting to wonder how heavy i might get on this. 270 crept up on me.
  10. Board Supporter

Nice log bro. I will be keeping an eye on it. 270 as of yesterday...holy ****! Good luck, brudda!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 267lbs

Lost 3 lbs but I feel excellent compared to 2 days ago. Felt horribly bloated before but it seems to have subsided on it's own. Anywho, chest and tris went today. Incline up 20lbs, got 325 for 7 easily, so I bumped it to 335 and got 6 with a small spot. I'll get that next week no problems, might even add some more depending how it feels. Flat dumbbells up 10lbs and 2 reps. All tri's went up around 10lbs on everything. Calves, once again, were destroyed. Even added another exercise in there, heavy leg press calf raises. Good ****, definatley puts a hurting on em. Anywayz, Saturday marks 4 weeks so I'm gonna keep on keepin' on.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 271 lbs

Didn't feel bloated at all today, so I'm guessing this weight is consistent and will continue to climb. Leg's and bi's went today. To make a long story short, all lifts are up. I'll be hitting 1000lbs on leg press for a set next week and judging from this week, it should be relatively easy. Got 140 on barbell curls for 5 pretties, 1 ugly.

Anywho, today was the 4 week mark and things are still looking up.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

damn good cycle man.. you make it sound easy
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    damn good cycle man.. you make it sound easy
    the entire cycle would be relatively painless if it weren't for the uncontrollable back pumps i get. i get a lower back workout every time i walk across the room.
  15. Registered User

Are you getting any bad sides from the tren, such as night sweats and a hard time sleeping? Is there a noticed increase in aggression?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

nah, i sleep great. hell, i might be even sleeping better on this stuff. i do sweat more than usual so that could be attributed to tren. as for aggression, i notice a slight change in how fast i get pissed off, but it's all under control. i'd say 99% of the time, i couldn't be happier.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 275lbs

Ok, that's 27lbs so far and my lower back is feeling every bit of it. Shoulders and back went today, excellent I must say. Got 255 on military press for an easy 8. Barbell rows, 385 for 7. Still no chance of attempting deadlifts due to the lower back pumps I'm getting. Walking sucks big hairy donkey balls. Cardio is out of the question. I'm not too sure how to approach this problem that to just deal with it and roll with the punches. I upped the letro to 0.5mg ed but then I gained 4 lbs in 2 days so............... I'm considering bumping the letro to 1mg ed and see if that helps things. Other than the lower back problem, things are great. Anyone else ever have this problem with their cycles?
  18. Board Supporter

Right on, bro. Nice weight gain so far! That ****ing sucks about the back probs. Hopefully you will get that **** worked out.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Adjusted my diet to @3500 (give or take 200) cals a day and upped letro to 1mg ed. It's been 2 days on that so far and I'm already feeling alot better. Chest and tri's later today with a weigh in, updates will follow.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 272.5lbs

2.5lb bodyweight loss, but I feel a great deal better than how 275 felt.

Incline bench up 10lbs to 335lbs for 8 reps, easily. Dumbbells up 10lbs to 130's for 7 reps. All tri exercises are up 10lbs and a few reps. Ran out of steam kind of early in the workout but I pushed through it anyway. Might be from the cals taking a dive. If I drop below 270, I'll up the cals once again. The goal was to finish around 275 before starting PCT, and that's still 5 weeks away.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

Those be some low cals man, this is a sick cycle though..
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 275 lbs

****, I dunno. Screw it, I'm upping the cals back to 4000. Regardless, my lower back is starting to feel a little better. Leg's and bi's were tonight, went good. I changed my leg workout to a higher rep routine so I can control the weight better, without lifting my lower back off the seat. Got 800 for 10, very controlled. Hack squats up 2 reps. Bi's didn't improve too much, a rep or two here and there.

I take it finishing with 275 ain't gonna happen unless I cut cals back to nil, so I figure I'll push it as far as it can go. Might be interesting to see how much weight I can gain.
  23. Board Supporter

Good to hear the back is starting to feel better! Do you have a new goal for an ending weight or you just gonna take what comes at the end?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

The goal weight has already been met so anything more will just be icing on the cake. If I hit 285, I sure wouldn't be disappointed.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Yesterday's weight: 275lbs

Shoulders and back were yesterday. Military press got 265 for 7 with a spot on the last. Cable lat raises up 5lbs to 45lbs for 15 reps. Barbell rows, got 405 for 6, the last couple reps were a little sloppy, so I'll stick to that weight next week as well. Started back with T-bar rows again for something new. Had 4 plates on that for 6 reps, not great, but it'll do for the first time back at it. My lats were dead by this time and pulldowns were hard as ****, but I went a lot lighter than usual and got between 8-12 reps for each set. For some odd reason, my calves are starting to respond for a change. They're sore as **** lately, maybe they got tired of lugging around 275lbs all day.

Lo and behold, I was able to do a little cardio afterwards without dying from lower back pain. Just to show how an extra 27lbs feels on cardio, I walked on the treadmill at 2.8 mph and my heartrate got up to 136. I stuck at that for 25 minutes and my back was hurting something awful but I'll keep to it for now after each workout and see how things go.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I've got about 3 weeks left and for experimental purposes I'm dropping the letro completely. I'll deal with the bloat for the remainder of the cycle.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Yesterday's weight: 275lbs (whoohoo)

Chest and tri's went ok, nothing great, but every workout can't be a life changing experience I guess. Got 345 for 5 on incline bench with a spot on the last one. Flat dumbbells = 140's for 5. All tri lifts are up around 10lbs. Still no letro and I was able to do 20 minutes of cardio on the eliptical at a constant heartrate of 150-155 after the workout. Not too shabby, wasn't too painful either. I'll bump it up a little to around 25 minutes or so next week.
  28. Gold Member

keep on truckin brotha
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Today's weight: 279 lbs

I'm guessing the letro has completely cleared out my system by now, hence the 4lbs gain. Surprisingly, I feel pretty good. I figured I'd be weighing the same tonight. Anywho, legs and bi's were tonight. It was a weird workout though. I got there and the leg press was taken so I started with hack squats instead. They went well, got 5 plates on each side for 8 reps pretty easy. Tried one-legged leg press for a variation then they announced that the gym was closing early for some ****ed up reason, so I had to hunt down another gym close by that was open til 2200. Finished the workout there, all bi's are up about 5lbs or so. Calves are starting to get ripped and gain a little size, but for the most part they just have better shape. Tommorrow is the 6 week mark. So far, there's been a 31lbs gain.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Yesterday's weight: 275 lbs

Since I'm able to perform cardio without problems now, I'm doing 25 minutes on the eliptical Monday-Friday first thing in the morning and an extra 20 minutes worth of light cardio after each workout. Trying to get some of this water off while continuing the gains. Anywho, last night was shoulders and back. Military press, got 265 for 7 fairly easy. Barbell rows, got 405 for 6 pretties. T-bar rows up 20lbs. Things are looking better than usual. Cardio is helping me to feel better pretty much all day now without the stiffness problems that I had been having.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ULTIMATE CYCLE
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 09:20 AM
  2. the First Cycle!!
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 03:02 PM
  3. The Mini Cycle
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics