1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Today's weight: 267lbs

Lost 3 lbs but I feel excellent compared to 2 days ago. Felt horribly bloated before but it seems to have subsided on it's own. Anywho, chest and tris went today. Incline up 20lbs, got 325 for 7 easily, so I bumped it to 335 and got 6 with a small spot. I'll get that next week no problems, might even add some more depending how it feels. Flat dumbbells up 10lbs and 2 reps. All tri's went up around 10lbs on everything. Calves, once again, were destroyed. Even added another exercise in there, heavy leg press calf raises. Good ****, definatley puts a hurting on em. Anywayz, Saturday marks 4 weeks so I'm gonna keep on keepin' on.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 271 lbs

Didn't feel bloated at all today, so I'm guessing this weight is consistent and will continue to climb. Leg's and bi's went today. To make a long story short, all lifts are up. I'll be hitting 1000lbs on leg press for a set next week and judging from this week, it should be relatively easy. Got 140 on barbell curls for 5 pretties, 1 ugly.

Anywho, today was the 4 week mark and things are still looking up.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

damn good cycle man.. you make it sound easy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    damn good cycle man.. you make it sound easy
    the entire cycle would be relatively painless if it weren't for the uncontrollable back pumps i get. i get a lower back workout every time i walk across the room.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

Are you getting any bad sides from the tren, such as night sweats and a hard time sleeping? Is there a noticed increase in aggression?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

nah, i sleep great. hell, i might be even sleeping better on this stuff. i do sweat more than usual so that could be attributed to tren. as for aggression, i notice a slight change in how fast i get pissed off, but it's all under control. i'd say 99% of the time, i couldn't be happier.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 275lbs

Ok, that's 27lbs so far and my lower back is feeling every bit of it. Shoulders and back went today, excellent I must say. Got 255 on military press for an easy 8. Barbell rows, 385 for 7. Still no chance of attempting deadlifts due to the lower back pumps I'm getting. Walking sucks big hairy donkey balls. Cardio is out of the question. I'm not too sure how to approach this problem that to just deal with it and roll with the punches. I upped the letro to 0.5mg ed but then I gained 4 lbs in 2 days so............... I'm considering bumping the letro to 1mg ed and see if that helps things. Other than the lower back problem, things are great. Anyone else ever have this problem with their cycles?
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.56%

Right on, bro. Nice weight gain so far! That ****ing sucks about the back probs. Hopefully you will get that **** worked out.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Adjusted my diet to @3500 (give or take 200) cals a day and upped letro to 1mg ed. It's been 2 days on that so far and I'm already feeling alot better. Chest and tri's later today with a weigh in, updates will follow.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 272.5lbs

2.5lb bodyweight loss, but I feel a great deal better than how 275 felt.

Incline bench up 10lbs to 335lbs for 8 reps, easily. Dumbbells up 10lbs to 130's for 7 reps. All tri exercises are up 10lbs and a few reps. Ran out of steam kind of early in the workout but I pushed through it anyway. Might be from the cals taking a dive. If I drop below 270, I'll up the cals once again. The goal was to finish around 275 before starting PCT, and that's still 5 weeks away.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%

Those be some low cals man, this is a sick cycle though..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 275 lbs

****, I dunno. Screw it, I'm upping the cals back to 4000. Regardless, my lower back is starting to feel a little better. Leg's and bi's were tonight, went good. I changed my leg workout to a higher rep routine so I can control the weight better, without lifting my lower back off the seat. Got 800 for 10, very controlled. Hack squats up 2 reps. Bi's didn't improve too much, a rep or two here and there.

I take it finishing with 275 ain't gonna happen unless I cut cals back to nil, so I figure I'll push it as far as it can go. Might be interesting to see how much weight I can gain.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.56%

Good to hear the back is starting to feel better! Do you have a new goal for an ending weight or you just gonna take what comes at the end?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

The goal weight has already been met so anything more will just be icing on the cake. If I hit 285, I sure wouldn't be disappointed.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Yesterday's weight: 275lbs

Shoulders and back were yesterday. Military press got 265 for 7 with a spot on the last. Cable lat raises up 5lbs to 45lbs for 15 reps. Barbell rows, got 405 for 6, the last couple reps were a little sloppy, so I'll stick to that weight next week as well. Started back with T-bar rows again for something new. Had 4 plates on that for 6 reps, not great, but it'll do for the first time back at it. My lats were dead by this time and pulldowns were hard as ****, but I went a lot lighter than usual and got between 8-12 reps for each set. For some odd reason, my calves are starting to respond for a change. They're sore as **** lately, maybe they got tired of lugging around 275lbs all day.

Lo and behold, I was able to do a little cardio afterwards without dying from lower back pain. Just to show how an extra 27lbs feels on cardio, I walked on the treadmill at 2.8 mph and my heartrate got up to 136. I stuck at that for 25 minutes and my back was hurting something awful but I'll keep to it for now after each workout and see how things go.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

I've got about 3 weeks left and for experimental purposes I'm dropping the letro completely. I'll deal with the bloat for the remainder of the cycle.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Yesterday's weight: 275lbs (whoohoo)

Chest and tri's went ok, nothing great, but every workout can't be a life changing experience I guess. Got 345 for 5 on incline bench with a spot on the last one. Flat dumbbells = 140's for 5. All tri lifts are up around 10lbs. Still no letro and I was able to do 20 minutes of cardio on the eliptical at a constant heartrate of 150-155 after the workout. Not too shabby, wasn't too painful either. I'll bump it up a little to around 25 minutes or so next week.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

keep on truckin brotha
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 279 lbs

I'm guessing the letro has completely cleared out my system by now, hence the 4lbs gain. Surprisingly, I feel pretty good. I figured I'd be weighing the same tonight. Anywho, legs and bi's were tonight. It was a weird workout though. I got there and the leg press was taken so I started with hack squats instead. They went well, got 5 plates on each side for 8 reps pretty easy. Tried one-legged leg press for a variation then they announced that the gym was closing early for some ****ed up reason, so I had to hunt down another gym close by that was open til 2200. Finished the workout there, all bi's are up about 5lbs or so. Calves are starting to get ripped and gain a little size, but for the most part they just have better shape. Tommorrow is the 6 week mark. So far, there's been a 31lbs gain.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Yesterday's weight: 275 lbs

Since I'm able to perform cardio without problems now, I'm doing 25 minutes on the eliptical Monday-Friday first thing in the morning and an extra 20 minutes worth of light cardio after each workout. Trying to get some of this water off while continuing the gains. Anywho, last night was shoulders and back. Military press, got 265 for 7 fairly easy. Barbell rows, got 405 for 6 pretties. T-bar rows up 20lbs. Things are looking better than usual. Cardio is helping me to feel better pretty much all day now without the stiffness problems that I had been having.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 281 lbs

I'm a little surprised at the weight gain. I feel like I'm slimming down so I'll take it as a good thing. Chest and tri's went today. Got 345 lbs for incline for 6 with a slight spot on the last one, that's up 1 rep from last week. Got 140's on flat dumbbell for 6, up 1 rep. For tri's, I incorporated a few new exercises such as close grip bench press, elbows tucked in as tight as I can get em. The rest of the tri workout was the same, with weights alternating since the CGBP took a lot out of em.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 11-13-2004 at 02:17 PM.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Fluctuation's are not a surprise at this point. Anywho, leg's and bi's went very well this evening. Hack squat up 30lbs, one legged leg press up 20lbs. Calves were tortured. Did a backwards routine for bi's for something different. My arms don't really need a lot of focus, they just kinda grow on their own. Example: took an arm measurement this morning = 20.25". Yeah, ****ing crazy.

Oh, and today marks 7 weeks complete.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 11-14-2004 at 02:26 PM.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Yesterday's weight: 277 lbs

I've cut sodium back dramatically to help get rid of any water weight I had accumulated. Shoulders and back were yesterday. Military press up 10lbs to 275lbs for 4 good reps. Lat raises up 10lbs. Bent over barbell rows up to 415lbs for 5 pretties, 1 ****ty. T-bar up 20lbs. Lat pulldowns are starting to climb back up to where the weights are running out again. It's a good problem though. Feel great, the low sodium plan is working nicely. I feel a lot better than I did last week. I've decided to run the IGF a little differently than planned before. I'm starting it next Tuesday which will give me about a week and half with the current dosing scheme and about 2 weeks with 50mg of winstrol to harden everything up before PCT starts.
  24. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%

sweet sh_t
    good stuff man
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%

beelze, so you won't be running the IGF-1 into and partly through PCT?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    beelze, so you won't be running the IGF-1 into and partly through PCT?
    that was the original idea, but after some reading here and there, i've decided on a different plan. sounds like the IGF will help bring my nuts back so when the actual PCT starts, i won't be shut down as hard as i would have been. also, from the other thread a while back, winstrol slightly aids in recovery as well when closing out a cycle, so i should be covered on all angles. what do you think about it?
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%

i thought that since IGF-1 wasn't suppressive it would be a good idea to run it for 4 weeks with 2 of those weeks being the first 2 of PCT in order to aid in recovery and anti-catabolism

i think the winny will help based on that thread both you and I were a part of a few weeks ago

i don't think it would be bad to run the IGF prior to pct i was just curious why the change, i haven't run IGF so this is based on what i have learned and i thought running it for 2 weeks during PCT might help prevent losses of these lovely gains you have made
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

with a little calculating, it looks like the IGF will run about a week into PCT, so I'll still get some of that effect as well. like i mentioned earlier in the thread, this is my first experiment so i'm kinda guessing on a lot of it. might be a totally different plan next time.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Yesterday's weight: 281 lbs

I switched to flat bench yesterday and I'll be sticking to that for a month or two. Got 365 for 5 reps extra slow, and I mean retard slow. Each rep took about 8 seconds or so. For those who remember, I had a partially torn pec a little over a year ago from doing flat bench so I'm taking it extra easy this time around. Incline dumbbells, got 115's for 8 extra slow reps. Not bad for the first time back on both of those. Tri's are all up. CGBP up 20lbs. Skull crushers up 5lbs. Overhead rope maxed out for weight at 200lbs. Finished up with some one-handed behind the head dumbbell raises, 30's for 3 burnout sets. Followed by 25 minutes of cardio on the eliptical at a heartrate of between 145-156.
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%

what do you use to measure your heart rate during cardio?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

the gym has the eliptical machines with the hand pads on the handle. and by hand pads, i mean those little silver plates that keep keep your heartrate while your hands are on them.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

I think I've reached the weight gaining potential. It seems to be fluctuating in this area, which is fine by me, I'm starting to get used to the weight now. Anywho, leg's and bi's were today. I returned to squats once again to try and get used to it before PCT starts and all I gotta say is goddamn. First off, let me say that all my mobility and flexibility has gone out the window. It took me almost 15 minutes to be able to hold the bar on my traps. My arms wouldn't stretch back far enough, and whenever they did, I would get a cramp in my shoulder. It was probably pretty hilarious for the other guys in there watching me struggle with the bar, picking it up, putting it back down, sweating already, looking in pain. I felt pretty pathetic. A 280 lbs **** having problems holding the bar on his back. Eventually, I got it for a few warmups and the rest fell into place. Those mofo's hurt. But it was in a good way. I was able to go deeper than parallel with no problems, got 365 for 6 easily. The weight wasn't even really heavy there, but my legs were starting to give out. I don't care what some may say, there just ain't no replacement for squats. Those sons of bitches are one of a kind.

Anywho, calves were toasted once again, they're starting to hurt constantly now, all day even. So, I'm thinking of backing off some.

Bi's are up, got 65lbs dumbbells for standing alternated curls for 7 controlled reps. The rest of the bi workout varied, doing **** in a different order for the hell of it.

Tommorrow marks end of week 8.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.99%

Over 30 lbs. in 8 weeks, which i at 4 lbs. a week. Looks like you had a nice cycle. Even if you were to only keep half of it after all is said and done. Good job!
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.56%

Nice weight gain dude. Sounds like you had one helluva cycle. How's civilian life treatin' ya? lates
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

cuffs,
    yeah, if i can manage to keep half my gains, it will still be a success. but, i still have high hopes for closing with IGF and winny. i may be able to keep a lot more.

shane,
    civilian life begins on monday bro. well, that's terminal leave anyway, 60 days worth.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Today's weight: 278 lbs

Got to thinking about it last night and decided to start the winny. Reason being is I highly doubt winny will start working the day I come off the cycle so I'm attempting to get it up and running before the regular cycle ends. Also, I'm curious as to how it feels on cycle as well. Anywho, shoulders and back were today. Military press up 1 rep, got 275 for 5 solo, and a spot on 6. Cable lat raises up 2 reps. Did back a tad different today. Got close grip cable rows, the stack of 300 for 6. Then, to T-bar, which is up 5lbs. And finally lat pulldowns, did a higher rep routine for a change so weight can't be assessed appropriately. Followed by 30 minutes of cardio on the eliptical (damn, i love that thing), heartrate between 155-165. Cardio was easy as hell today, felt good.

Other stuff: I'm starting to feel slightly run down. Possibly from the cycle. Feels like I just need to rest or something. It doesn't feel like overtraining, just feels like the cycle should end soon. There's about 1 week left of the main cycle then IGF will start.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

I feel like ****. Might be attributed to winstrol, might be something else. Whatever it is, it sucks. Can't eat without throwing up. Tired as hell, can't lay down, chest gets real tight. Very lethargic, VERY. There's been a flu going around here lately, so it could very well be that. It couldn't come at a worse time if that's what it is. It's almost the end of the cycle. In any case, I'm dropping the winny to 25mg in the morning only just to see if it's related.

Blood pressure is high but not more than usual, 150/92
    Resting heart rate was high at 100.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

Damn that sucks. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Have you had this sort of a reaction before using androgens? It could very well be a flu, but the resting heart rate looks pretty darn high. Might want to get it checked out if it doesn't clear up quickly.
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%

man that sucks start popping vitamin C like a mad man, i bet you've got the flu i wouldn't think it would be the winny

good luck man feel better
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

well, that was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    man that sucks start popping vitamin C like a mad man, i bet you've got the flu i wouldn't think it would be the winny

good luck man feel better
    As it turns out, it was little more than suspected. I'll start where I left off. Still couldn't eat anything but I decided to force some saltine crackers down with a diet coke. It's probably around 8:00pm at this time on Tuesday evening. I force 5 crackers down and I'm sitting there feeling about ready to burst at the seams. Felt like I almost wanted to throw up, so I head to the bathroom, mostly expecting a false alarm. This is where things take a turn.

I lean down at the toilet and I feel my stomach churn and here comes the ****. I puke a tad bit but much to my surprise, the puke is dark red, pure blood. I remember thinking "****, that can't be good". Then, then puking really starts. I puked a massive amount of dark red blood up, felt myself starting to pass out a little, so I ran to the phone, called my wife (a registered nurse at work). While I was on the phone, I puked again, this time more blood, guesstimated at about a quart total at this point.

My wife called a friend to come pick me up and to the Emergency Room we go. We walked in, sweating profusely at this point, skin turning very pale, very fast. Eventually, the desk nurse comes up and they sit me down in the chair to get some stats. This is where I black out the first time, almost knocking over the entire room, ppl included, as 280lbs stumbles around the room. They eventually got me in a bed, hook up an IV, and the blackout sensation immediately goes away.

Skip 4 hours ahead, it's around midnight, I'm feeling pretty good at this point. The blackout feeling has not came back, I'm getting rehydrated from the 3 bags of IV so far. My head starts to swim a little and I puke around another quart of blood, almost pass out again, more IV, back to normal. Then, the fun (sarcasm) begins. They jam this gigantic tube through my nose all the way down to my stomach to pump out the blood. For those of you that have experienced this, I now sympathize, that **** sucks. 2 additional quarts are pumped out at this point.

Anywho, fast forward 6 hours, I'm now being transferred to a different hospital that has a gastrointestinal doctor that will be in shortly. 2 more bags of IV and they decided that I've gotta be scoped. Actually, this part was kinda fun, they finally took that friggin anal probe out my nose, sprayed the back of my throat with litacain (sp?), shot me up full of demerol, and began their probe. Their discovery was an esophagus (sp?) tear with a hiatal hernia to boot. They basically blamed it on heavy weightlifting, straining, and excessive heartburn. I've had the heartburn for over a year at this point, it had been reported, to which the invaluable military doctors recommend TUMS and motrin. thanks again ****ers.

Anywho, to wrap this story up, I'm at home, recovering from the extreme bloat of a total of 10 IV bags pumped into me, trying to eat anything. I'm still determined to finish this cycle out, but it'll definately be with lighter weights, eating smaller meals, and taking 25mg winstrol vice the original 50mg.

I'll be back in the gym tommorrow with a new philosophy on lifting. For those of you that have frequent heartburn, get that **** checked out, it could be ****ing serious. I was eating TUMS like candy thinking everything was cool til now.
    No, I didn't tell any of the docs about this cycle or anything AAS related, but if any of you know something that I don't about winstrol, let me know. If I get another anal probe shoved up my nose, I'm going to lose my ****ing mind.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 11-25-2004 at 06:44 PM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ULTIMATE CYCLE
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:20 AM
  2. the First Cycle!!
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 04:02 PM
  3. The Mini Cycle
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14