First BEASTDROL cycle!

TLW

TLW

Awards
Hey everyone I just ordered everything I need to start my first BEASTDROL cycle should have everything by next week, current stats 5'10 160 lbs 9.5% bf, I'm looking to get to 175lbs 7% bf, here's how it's going to look.

weeks 1-4
Beast 20/20/30/30
Forged liver support
Forged joint support
(multi's, fish oil, and some hawthorn berry)

weeks 4-8 (pct)
liquid clomid 70/70/70/70
daa 3mg a day
pes erase (if needed)

Diet I'm going to be shooting for 4500 calories at least, I'm looking to keep around 12-15 lbs off of this so I'm going to be eating like a mad man.

For training I'm running a 6 day split.
Monday-triceps
Tuesday-back
Wednesday-biceps
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Chest
Sunday-Off

Any advice on anything I should add to this or just any advice in general on the stack, go ahead and critique away I still have a week before I start. Thanks everyone!

NFC

NFC

Awards
what other PH's have you done by chance? beastdrol is by far not recommended for a first time anabolic. for your pct. i would start your DAA a few days before you end your cycle this way it gets in your bloodstream and by the time you end your cycle it will begin the natty process of rebuilding your test again.

guido gorilla

Awards
Looks ok dude. Keep the carbs high, sd is a carb
Monster!
Could prolly taper down SERM...

TLW

TLW

Awards
what other PH's have you done by chance? beastdrol is by far not recommended for a first time anabolic. for your pct. i would start your DAA a few days before you end your cycle this way it gets in your bloodstream and by the time you end your cycle it will begin the natty process of rebuilding your test again.
I've ran p-mag and also m-drol. And alright I'll throw the DAA in a few days before the cycle ends, my buddy also recommended the same thing.

NFC

NFC

Awards
makes a big difference haha. it's that or be an emotional female for a week til it kicks in.

your cycle looks great though. im more of a fan of torem when it comes to SERMs but with clomid you can probably just do

70/60/60/50

TLW

TLW

Awards
makes a big difference haha. it's that or be an emotional female for a week til it kicks in.

your cycle looks great though. im more of a fan of torem when it comes to SERMs but with clomid you can probably just do

70/60/60/50
Hahaha, Ill definitely add the daa in sooner. And I probably would've went with something else besides clomid but I already had it on hand. I don't know how I would does it differently considering it's 35mg/ml how would I get 60 or 50 out of that? haha

NFC

NFC

Awards
well sounds like you have liquid clomid. just some simple math bud.

2ml for the first week = 70mg

1 3/4ml for the second week = 61.25mg

1 3/4ml for the third week = 61.25mg

1 1/2ml for the fourth week = 52.5mg

closest and easiest way to dose it.

TLW

TLW

Awards
well sounds like you have liquid clomid. just some simple math bud.

2ml for the first week = 70mg

1 3/4ml for the second week = 61.25mg

1 3/4ml for the third week = 61.25mg

1 1/2ml for the fourth week = 52.5mg

closest and easiest way to dose it.
Thanks man sounds good.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Haven't read through everyone's responses but with this being your first SD run 30 might be too high. You will also want to run some Liv.52 during your cycle.
Definitely taper off your Clomid, I'm doing 75/50/50/25.
Start taking DAA 12 days before your cycle ends and run it 3g ED through PCT.
If you do take Erase start it on week 3 of PCT and taper it off. Something like 3/3/2/2/1

TLW

TLW

Awards
Haven't read through everyone's responses but with this being your first SD run 30 might be too high. You will also want to run some Liv.52 during your cycle.
Definitely taper off your Clomid, I'm doing 75/50/50/25.
Start taking DAA 12 days before your cycle ends and run it 3g ED through PCT.
If you do take Erase start it on week 3 of PCT and taper it off. Something like 3/3/2/2/1
Thank you for the advice I will look in to the liv.52, the forged liver support isn't enough? And I agree the 30 might be too high I was going to start out with 20 for the first two weeks if things are going good I will leave it at that. If I feel like I'm not meeting my goals then I will bump it up to the 30.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Another question about this does anyone recommend anything besides clomid i've read a couple more logs and more people seemed to be going with torem or tamox, which would be the best to keep my gains. I already have clomid but am will to put out some more money if the other serms would help me keep my gains better. anyone?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i lean towards clomid or torem myself.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Thank you for the advice I will look in to the liv.52, the forged liver support isn't enough? And I agree the 30 might be too high I was going to start out with 20 for the first two weeks if things are going good I will leave it at that. If I feel like I'm not meeting my goals then I will bump it up to the 30.
Milk Thistle has been shown not to do a whole lot (probably the main ingredient) And liv.52 is pretty cheap. As far as the dosing goes...ya it will all be based of how your feeling. Reward vs risk

TLW

TLW

Awards
Milk Thistle has been shown not to do a whole lot (probably the main ingredient) And liv.52 is pretty cheap. As far as the dosing goes...ya it will all be based of how your feeling. Reward vs risk
alright, i'll order some of that now. thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If your running beast go with liv52 bro you song be disappointed... Milk thistle will **** your gains up. I ran liv52, 3 caps a day. 1 4 hours after first dose of sd and 2 4 hours after second dose. G2G bud

TLW

TLW

Awards
If your running beast go with liv52 bro you song be disappointed... Milk thistle will **** your gains up. I ran liv52, 3 caps a day. 1 4 hours after first dose of sd and 2 4 hours after second dose. G2G bud
Damn so I should just ditch the forged liver support I just bought? haha i hate wasting money. but better safe then sorry.

TLW

TLW

Awards
I'll be starting the cycle this friday, if anyone was interested in following along.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would yes

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Milk thistle inhibits androgen receptors well on cycle from studies I have read

evodrag

Awards
The cycle itself looks good. But gaining 15lbs while dropping bodyfat by 2.5% in 4 weeks is unrealistic. Im sure you ll make gains on those cals but in return some fat will be put on. But Im interested in your log. GL

TLW

TLW

Awards
The cycle itself looks good. But gaining 15lbs while dropping bodyfat by 2.5% in 4 weeks is unrealistic. Im sure you ll make gains on those cals but in return some fat will be put on. But Im interested in your log. GL
I like setting the goals high honestly if i just gain the weight and don't lose any bf I would be happy as I'm already at 9%. Thanks though!

evodrag

Awards
dude

Dude holding 9% is great...Any less would make it hard to hold onto muscle, let alone build any. GL

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Where did you get this info from? Not doubting, just would like to read the studies

TLW

TLW

Awards
Anyone think it would be necessary for me to throw in a natural test booster, or would the clomid and daa suffice?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oxford Journal... A buddy on here and research... Daa is a test booster... It will work best with your serm and erase or an AI of sort

evodrag

Awards
clomid and daa are fine.dont waste your money on anything else

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Looking forward to seeing your results.
Before and after pics would be the best gauge of progress. You planning on doing that?

TLW

TLW

Awards
Looking forward to seeing your results.
Before and after pics would be the best gauge of progress. You planning on doing that?
Yeah, I will throw up some before and after pics, I'll be posting my diet here soon to get some critiquing on that.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Posting a diet of what I most likely will be eating on the cycle,

Breakfast
4 eggs
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 cup of dry oats
2 cups of milk
(1000 calories)

Pre-Lunch Shake
2 Scoops of whey
1 cup of dry oats
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
(900 calories)

Lunch
8oz chicken breast
1 cup of brown rice
1 sweet potato
1 cup of steamed broccoli
(580 calories)

Pre Dinner Shake
2 Scoops of whey
1 cup of dry oats
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
(900 calories)

Dinner
12 oz sirloin steak
1/2 cup brown rice
1 sweet potato
1 cup of steamed broccoli
(860 calories)

Total Calories is around 4250, I want to try and get around 4500, but eating that much for me can be hard at times.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
throw in some greek yogurt pre-bed for a caloric boost :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its also great cuz its slow digesting and will help feed your muscles during the night :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For liver I'd use the liv52 on the serm and tucda on cycle. ;)
I tend to only take tucda and take my cycle support always when I am OFF androgens.

TLW

TLW

Awards
For liver I'd use the liv52 on the serm and tucda on cycle. ;)
I tend to only take tucda and take my cycle support always when I am OFF androgens.
I've heard about tucda, i'll look in to that. thanks

TLW

TLW

Awards
I need a recommended dosing time for the beast, I was thinking when I wake up at 7am, and then an hour pre-workout at 4pm when I get off work, I'll be hitting the gym at 5pm. any suggestions for dosing times?

evodrag

Awards
For the greek yogurt, throw in a half pack of crystal light...no cals and tastes alot better!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
For the greek yogurt, throw in a half pack of crystal light...no cals and tastes alot better!
Or if your on SD throw some oats in there...that's what I'm doin. SD loves oats :D

TLW

TLW

Awards
any advice for dosing times for the sd? should I take both preworkout or spread the dose out?

TLW

TLW

Awards
also I found a bottle of Antronex in my medicine cabinet I remember a friend telling me it was great for the liver does anyone know anything about it or if I could use this to support the SD?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd loves carbs on general Lmao

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Sd loves carbs on general Lmao
Holy **** this is true. When I was kicking my test with the transform SD I couldn't walk past the bread rack at work without nabbing a roll or two. I swear I got a pump from simply eating carbs.