Getting started questions for the guru's

majik405

Awards
I have used test before by itself but been quite some time. I am a ex college athlete and proir military so I have an idea how to work out, but I am considering a moderate to complex stack. Looking for all constructive input as I have done some homework but dont consider myself an expert by any means. I have cleaned up the diet and started a protein whey to help with soreness. I am currently for lack of a better word FAT and looking to bulk up some and lean out which I understand is all about diet and cardio. I am currently 243lbs 5'9" and where a 38" pantsize. I am stacking considering stacking deca 1cc 1x per week and test .5 1x a week for 10wks and in the last 6 weeks I will work in winny .5 3x per week. This will be done on aprox 2200 calories a day with some protein suppl. and jogging 4 mi. 5 days a week and light to mod lifting(mainly upperbody) 3 times a week. This will be followed with clomid or something like it 2 weeks after last deca shot @ 50mg per day first week then 100mg per day for second week.

The question is does this appear to be the right route and if nothing else is it a relatively safe cycle? What sort of cutting factor can I expect with the bulking and what not. Please dont blast me I am a newb, but tried to do as much homework as I could before asking here.