crey0216

Awards
Stats:

42 y/o
5'10"
235 lbs

Goals for upcoming powerlifting meet:

315 bench - raw
405 squat - suit (gonna blow this s**t outta the water)
500 dead - suit

Protocol:

Hella - 75/75/100/100/100/125
AI Cycle Support - 1 scoop am/pm
Transaderm - 5 pumps in the am
Forma - Start on week 4; 5 pumps am/5 pumps pm
Fish oil
Multi-vitamin
Taurine
Whey protein

PCT:

Nolva - 40/20/20/10/0/0
Osta - 25mg/day
Forma - 5 am/5 pm
AI Post-Cycle Support - 2 am/2 pm
AI Cycle Support - 1 scoop am/1 scoop pm
DAA
Endosurge - Start day one
Erase - Start on week 3; 0/3/3/3/2/1

Diet will be spot on. I only get carbs post workout and will continue along those lines but I will drastically increase my protein.

I'll try to update this thing each day.

crey0216

Awards
Any advice, suggestions, criticisms, and all that ish is welcome!

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I'll be starting my cycle soon and it's close to yours. If, from what I've learned, there is any suggestions it'll be to add some insulin signaling supp to pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd alter the serm and erase just a tad:
nolva: 40/20/20/10/0/0
Erase: 0/3/3/3/2/1

otherwise looks awesome man :) good luck and whoop some ass!

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards

ManBeast
Nice! Thanks ManBeast; will do.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Subbed man....I'm putting together a cycle similar to yours to run in about 5 weeks.

Is this your first cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Should be "hella" good if you train/eat/sleep right man, remember, you grow outside the gym ;)

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Should be "hella" good if you train/eat/sleep right man, remember, you grow outside the gym ;)

ManBeast
True dat! The sleep is going to be the hardest part. I rock some long ass days.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you can get 6 solid hours per night you'll be doing ok, espcially if you can get 8-9 a couple nights a week as well. Naps count too (but not the 20 minute power-naps IMHO) :D

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
No doubt. That's gonna be the goal for sure. If I can avoid getting up at 2am to hit the can, it'll be all good!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
a quick piss and back to sleep is fine, its usually between REM cycles.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! Kill that sh1t!! :saw:

crey0216

Awards
a quick piss and back to sleep is fine, its usually between REM cycles.

ManBeast
That's my problem; the inability to fall back to sleep right a way. Maybe without all the stims and s**t in my system, it'll be easier.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast
Why the 40/20/20/10, is it because he's going up to 125mg? From what I've read 20/20/10/10 seems to work well for hella cycles, but they typically don't run it up to 125mg.

The Osta seems to be dosed high for PCT, people have been recommending ~12.5mg ED while in PCT. Somebody else may have more input on this.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed looks like a mighty strong cycle!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
40 is to get the blood levels up to saturation, 20 is the "normal" dosing of nolva, and 10 is the taper down.

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Day 1 - Really nothing to report obviously. Took my first Hella does at 5:15am; I'll rock the Cycle support with some protein here pretty soon. I tried to take some pics but the lighing was all f'ed up.

This day almost didn't come. I thought I was going to have to start at a later date. Got up on Saturday; had my healthy breakfast; grabbed my sh*t for the gym and walked down to get in my rig and somebody STOLE it! Right out of an f'ing "secured" parking lot. Needless to say, the gym didn't go down. Luckily, the cops found it a block over. The only thing missing were some cd's. This ass could have just took the cd's and left the car. Anyways, I thought this was going to derail my Hella plan. I got really lucky.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and so it begins

Helladrol takes a while to kick in, but it is awesome when it does. Kill it bro! :saw:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, sad to hear about your theft. I know a few people who got their cars stolen outside of the gym.... at least they didn't take parts from the car....

Good luck, like rick said~ Hella is damn good when it kicks in, just have to be patient.

crey0216

Awards
Thanks Rick & Matt!

Day 2 - Nothing new really. Gym night. It is max effort lower body day. I will probably suit up and do some heavy pulls and then do some light raw squats plus some accessory work.

Question on Toco-8; can that be taken around the same time as the Hella or should it be outside the window much like the Cycle Support?

crey0216

Awards
I'm sweating like a slave...is it the Hella or the Transaderm?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it is a Jewish slave in the time of the Pharoes, then its the hella. Otherwise its the transaderm :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not all serious and *******, I do have a sense of humor too, just don't get many chances to show it off around here LoL. Its probaly a combination of the two and the hormonal fluctuation.

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Day numero Tres - Definitely starting to get an increased appetite. The workout last night started slow but ended strong. I felt weak at first but after some good warm-up sets of conventional and sumo pulls, I was able to suit up and do some serious deficit pulls, sumo style. Finished that off with some raw, heavy conventional pulls for reps. Did some glute ham raises against a resistance band and called it a night. Tuesday's suck cause I don't get to the gym until 5:30pm so I really have to bust a**!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Glad you can feel some of the minor signs of being on already, this should be a great ride :D

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Day 4 - Feeling a bit lethargic today. Hopefully, it gets better cause today is a workout day. I've got max effort upper body today. I'll probably do some heavy floor presses. Great exercise; if you're not pressing off the floor, I would highly recommend it.

Nothing new to report really. No side effects at this point. Save for maybe some nasty ass Hella burps; might be worse than fish burps!

crey0216

Awards
I am feeling a bit more pumped than usual; that's always good!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, taurine is a great suppliment while on these for the double-hit of minimizing back pumps and the added energy.

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Yep, taurine is a great suppliment while on these for the double-hit of minimizing back pumps and the added energy.

ManBeast
Okay, cool. I got some being delivered today. What's the dosage? 3 grams?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
3-5 depending on the back pumps. If you have none, you could probably get away with 2g.

ManBeast

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-5 depending on the back pumps. If you have none, you could probably get away with 2g.

ManBeast
Good advice. The good thing is that Taurine is cheap as hell, so don't be afraid to dose a little higher than what you think you need too. It has other benefits for hydration and blood pressure also

crey0216

Awards
Good advice. The good thing is that Taurine is cheap as hell, so don't be afraid to dose a little higher than what you think you need too. It has other benefits for hydration and blood pressure also
Cool. I appreciate it guys. Question though; is it to be used every day or just on workout days?

crey0216

Awards
Don't have a birthday during one of these cycles; people are trying desperately to shove s**t down my throat!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, hence why I started a cycle about a month after I turned 21 :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
cake is fine, its the booze-a-mahol you have to be wary of :D

ManBeast

crey0216

Awards
Day 5 - Back pumps have arrived, but so has the bulk taurine so it should be all good. I'm feeling a little bloated. Might be the protein I'm using.

crey0216

Awards
Day 6 - Back was pretty tight today during my workout. Did resistance band box squats for speed. Went up to 275 for about eight sets of 2! Not sure how much the band adds but its quite a bit. So, back was stiff. Feels fine now. Taurine probably setting in. No other sides to report. Feeling a bit fuller.

crey0216

Awards
Day 9 - Back pumps are minor at this point. Taurine is doing it's thing. Feeling fuller and more pumped. I weighed in at 246lbs yesterday. Undoubtedly some water weight and the effects of adding extra calories. But, not looking any fatter or bloated so that's good. My workouts have been amongst the best I've had in a while. Still feeling a bit lethargic but that's probably from not rocking any stimulants for the first time in a long ass time. The libido is sky high. Everything I saw in Trader Joe's last night, I wanted to pounce on! :)

crey0216

Awards
Day 10 - The back pumps seem to come and go. Definitely felt them last night during my squat sesh. I need to mess around with the taurine dosage. On a good note, the squats went well. I already blasted through my April 1 goal last night with a 425lb squat; fully suited with the straps up. That was the first time I did it with the straps; need to more to get used to it. Overall, happy with the PR last night but the workout in general was a little weak. Most of the crew were out resting up for a meet on Sunday. It's tough to get motivated sometimes when your crew isn't in the house. As individual as powerlifting it, there really is a team element to it as well. Nights like last night are a good time to get in a lot of assistance type work. Lesson learned. I think tonight I'll hit the track for some sprints. Nothing too crazy; just enough to stave off the fat.

Sides are nonexistant save maybe the back pumps. My dosing is spot on and consistent; nothing missed. Feel a cold coming on so hopefully that doesn't hold me back.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
blast it with some echinacea/goldenseal heavy dosages, up your c if it isn't around 1,500 or so a day, and make sure you are gettin your zinc.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many grams of Taurine are you taking ED?

crey0216

Awards
blast it with some echinacea/goldenseal heavy dosages, up your c if it isn't around 1,500 or so a day, and make sure you are gettin your zinc.
Thanks Beast. I'll make sure to hook that up.