started my test only cycle!

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
First my stats 5"5 220 I'm really going for strength more than size I'm 6 weeks out of 14weeks in my test e 750mg week would it be to late to run dbol and deca for atleast 4 weeks or would it be a waste. should I just wait for the next cycle and no this is not my first cycle.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
deca for 4 weeks would be a waste but the D's would be fine in the last four weeks before PCT.

Next time try to get your hands on some masteron to stack with that test.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Ok thanks i will do. I wanted the deca for joint pain is there anything else I could take for that

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
depends on what kind of joint pain your talking about. injury, general discomfort from heavy lifting, tendonitis, etc...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Do you only have 4 weeks of deca?

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
No just never used it didn't know how long or how much to take my buddy just mentioned it to me because my lifts are getting good but my joint really bother me til now especially in my wrist

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Problem I see is that Deca takes about 4 weeks to kick in.

Might want to consider some supps like Glucosamine/Chondrotin/MSM/Curcumin/Hylauronic Acid/Cissus for the joints and tendons.

ManBeast

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Thanks man beast that's exactly what I needed to read because buy the time I'm gettin ready to get off cycle the deca would be just kicking in ill wait til the next cycle and ill look those other supplements up thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Problem I see is that Deca takes about 4 weeks to kick in.
ManBeast
Exactly what I was thinking. He has about 8weeks left in his cycle if I'm not mistaken. So, maybe he could get away with throwing it in asap? Never used it myself (too scared of deca-dick). I prefer EQ but that too has to run for a while to really benefit from it.

Might want to consider some supps like Glucosamine/Chondrotin/MSM/Curcumin/Hylauronic Acid/Cissus for the joints and tendons.
I just wouldn't use cissus while on-cycle. My vote would go towards using something like Joint Force from E-Pharm. I t has excellent reviews and would get to work on your problem areas immediately. I would recommend spraying your wrist preworkout and wrapping it for the duration of your training.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Alright monster mash thanks I will for sure look those up. going to start dbol next week for sure. thanks guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just outta curiosity, why would you avoid cissus on cycle?

ManBeast

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just outta curiosity, why would you avoid cissus on cycle?

ManBeast
Honestly, I just remember it being a no-no. Read an argument on it when cissus was first hitting the scene but it probably got erased with all the old usplabs threads...

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
advocare joint support

Does this look ok someone at work gave this to me said they never used today was the first day takin hopefully it helps

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry its called joint promotion
The ingredients are fine but it doesn't say how much of each are in it...makes it hard to tell if you're getting your money's worth. There are many out there that give you total amounts of each ingredient.

GLC 2000 is a top quality product. Animal Flex is another good pill based supp.

Can only link to nutraplanet so here's so recommendations from there

Good deal here-
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/super-cissus-rx-free-joint-force-bogo.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/universal-nutrition/animal-flex-44-pack.html

This is a solid choice for basic joint suplements.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/glucosamine-sulfate-msm-180-caps.html

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
1500mg glucosamine
3mg manganese
100mg gotu kola extract
Msm (methylsulfonylmethane) 100mg
White willow extract 30mg

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
1500mg glucosamine
3mg manganese
100mg gotu kola extract
Msm (methylsulfonylmethane) 100mg
White willow extract 30mg
That MSM dose is miniscule, at that dose you wouldn't get anything out of it. The Now foods one I linked you to is a way better option and cheaper (if price is a concern).

MSM should be dosed @ 2000mg -10,000mg spread thru the day depending on the person.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I skipped over where you said it was given to you. Take it till it's gone but doubt it'll do much of anything for an athlete like yourself.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Yes I will buy that other one that you sent me thanks for Your help never had to take anything like that before sucks getting old