Newby and I need some advice

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Ok I've asked around and I can't get any good advice on a nice first cycle. I'm 32 5'8" and 205lbs. I've been lifting for a while now and have a decent base of muscle. Here's the deal.... I need to drop some weight and cut up. Everybody I talk to says cardio and diet. I totally understand the importance of that but I also know there is stuff out there than can drastically speed up and improve my results. So with all that being said, let me hear your advice!

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Also I'm heading to Costa Rica in about 6 weeks to visit family and meet a chick I've been talking to for a while. I seriously need to look good for this!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There is no safe cycle/pct that you can complete in time to be able to travel without somewhat suspicious looking "medicines" I'd suggest diet/training/cardio and a powerfull suppliment stack like Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 + Reduction PM + Revamp for 4 weeks. I'd definitely be careful of your BP/heartrate while doing the training/cardio side on that stack though. It is not a light stack by any measure.

I repeat, there is no safe cycle + PCT that you can complete within 6 weeks. But with proper diet/training/cardio and that stack, you can easily shed a metric ass-tonne of fat.

ManBeast

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I kinda figured it was a short time frame. thanks for the info though man.

Another question would be if I had the time to start a cycle what would you suggest for my first one?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* Are you going to try and fit one in before your vacation... be honest.

ManBeast

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
No man. I'm not gonna risk taking it with me and getting busted by some border cop at the airport. I want to look good but that's not worth it! Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well, for a first cycle a mild PH is always reccomended, epistane is very popular for this. It is great for lean gains/cutting up. There are several other threads about this in the main anabolic section if ya browse around.

ManBeast

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
So the OEP alphaT2 and reduction pm revamp. No reduction am? Also what is the revamp for? Sorry for all the questions. I just like to get all the info I can from someone who knows.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Revamp is to keep your receptors clear and fresh so you get the most out of them, no, the OEP and Alpha T2 will be taking the place of the Reduction AM.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and listen to your body on this stack, you'll be pushing it hard, don't go crazy on long cardio sessions (20 minutes HIIT would be my reccomendation, or 30 minutes LI).

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ManBeast, u think p-mag is harsher on the liver vs. Epistane?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to guess that p-mag is harsher due to the fact that it takes a higher dose to see results.

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to guess that p-mag is harsher due to the fact that it takes a higher dose to see results.

ManBeast
Yeah cuz I ran it at 50mg and all
I got was sides haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some of the compounds out today make me scratch my head and wonder "why?" while some of the others are just fascinating.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established

ManBeast
agreed...and its hell on the kidneys at 100..even with the taurine

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
There is no safe cycle/pct that you can complete in time to be able to travel without somewhat suspicious looking "medicines" I'd suggest diet/training/cardio and a powerfull suppliment stack like Oxyelite Pro + Alpha T2 + Reduction PM + Revamp for 4 weeks. I'd definitely be careful of your BP/heartrate while doing the training/cardio side on that stack though. It is not a light stack by any measure.

I repeat, there is no safe cycle + PCT that you can complete within 6 weeks. But with proper diet/training/cardio and that stack, you can easily shed a metric ass-tonne of fat.

ManBeast
Just ordered my A-T2, OEP, Reduction PM, and Revamp. When it comes in I'll get started. Thanks for the input and I'll let you know how it goes.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, should easily drop some serious pounds in 4 weeks.

ManBeast

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm hoping so. I just started a new thread to see if anyone else has some input. Looks like a pretty mean stack! I'm ready to get started.

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Well as of today I'm 10 lbs lighter! This has been a really good stack for me! It's not all about the scales either. I'm seeing it in the mirror! Thanks for the advice ManBeast!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are loving it man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 6
Cycle Logs 8
lostboy Anabolics 19
Natural Bodybuilding 14
Anabolics 26