my ultradrol + trenazone cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

my ultradrol + trenazone cycle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

I'm runing 4 week cycle 24mg ultra per day. 2ml of trenazone per day.

Today is the first day. Took 12 mg ultra this morning before the gym. And 1ml of tren. I will give details a little later today .

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Don't notice anything different as of yet
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbd bro! I'm on my 5th and final week of ultradrol. Went with 8/8/12/12/12. I'll say After 2 weeks on 8 the effects were off a little. So upping the dose after week two is a good thing to do.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Edit:4th week lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Subbd bro! I'm on my 5th and final week of ultradrol. Went with 8/8/12/12/12. I'll say After 2 weeks on 8 the effects were off a little. So upping the dose after week two is a good thing to do.
    That's awesome dude... How were the gains for you? I'm running straight 24mg the whole way through. So hope to get some good gains.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill0481 View Post
    That's awesome dude... How were the gains for you? I'm running straight 24mg the whole way through. So hope to get some good gains.
    Its going good. The first two weeks lethargy was a problem. Ive gained 8lbs in 3 weeks but i know most of it is water retention. Strength gains came in week two as well. I find it a little hard to do cardio while on it, seems like its a battle to get it done at times. I think u should start a little lower and work your way up. At 8mg it was enough for two weeks but after that i had to increase dosage. Im liking the 12mg lethargy is gone and alpha male is much higher. So far i would say i like it very much with sides at a minimal at my dosages, not sure how it would be at 24mg. Next time around though i might run it a little higher something like 8/12/12/16/16. Im def in to see how 24mg treats you...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan. 22 first day on I took 12mg UD and 1ml tren about 9am. Hit the gym around 945 it was my leg day. Did normal routine lifts were all the same. Took 12mg UD again around 4pm and 1ml tren. Diet is normal I try to eat as much as I can and high protein foods. I'm supplementing with cytogainer as well and all staple supps such as fish oil ... Vitamins... Creatine ...and cycle assist too. Any further info anyone would like to know just ask please...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan. 23. Second day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren at 6am. Went to work all was fine. Ate when I could today. Today is an off day from the gym. Took 12mg UD and 1ml tren again at 4pm. Noticing a head ache and mild lathargy. I'm hoping the head ache will diminish as my body gets used to UD and tren. Other than I think I'm okay at this dose. Any input is appreciated.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan 24th. Third day on. 12mg UD. 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and supps. Went to work. Eating good. Feeling good. 12mg UD 1ml tren again 430. Hit the gym did chest today. All lifts were about the same. Had some really amazing pumps though. No headache today lathargy seems better. So far really liking this stuff at this dosage. Again I can go into more detail if anyone wants to know.
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jan 24th. Third day on. 12mg UD. 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and supps. Went to work. Eating good. Feeling good. 12mg UD 1ml tren again 430. Hit the gym did chest today. All lifts were about the same. Had some really amazing pumps though. No headache today lathargy seems better. So far really liking this stuff at this dosage. Again I can go into more detail if anyone wants to know.
    I'm interested! Give us the details Bro

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Subbedddd!
    ‘Don’t let fear determine who you are and never let where you come from determine where you’re going.’

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

I don't know what subbed means? Lol. Can someone enlighten me. What are some of the details you all are interested in. This is my first log. And its hard to find time sometimes to hit everything on here.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by illwill0481
    I don't know what subbed means? Lol. Can someone enlighten me. What are some of the details you all are interested in. This is my first log. And its hard to find time sometimes to hit everything on here.
    Subbed mean subscribed. He will be updated as more posts are posted on this thread.

Hmm. How you feeling, goals, what you notice, diet, good lifts.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan.25th. 4th day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and staple supps. Went to work feeling great. 2 chicken breasts and beans and rice at lunch with cytogainer and staple supps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. Preworkout. Hit the gym and did arms. Absolutely destroyed bi's and tri's. Very good pumps again. And crazy endurance very noticable difference in endurance. I had to make myself leave to avoid over training. Strength seems to be heightening. Absolutely no signs of side effects. I know its early but I have nothing but good things to say so far. My starting body weight at the beginning of the cycle was 246. I will update when noticable change occurs. I know I'm forgetting some things. But so far at this dosage for both UD and tren I give two thumbs up.
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jan.25th. 4th day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and staple supps. Went to work feeling great. 2 chicken breasts and beans and rice at lunch with cytogainer and staple supps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. Preworkout. Hit the gym and did arms. Absolutely destroyed bi's and tri's. Very good pumps again. And crazy endurance very noticable difference in endurance. I had to make myself leave to avoid over training. Strength seems to be heightening. Absolutely no signs of side effects. I know its early but I have nothing but good things to say so far. My starting body weight at the beginning of the cycle was 246. I will update when noticable change occurs. I know I'm forgetting some things. But so far at this dosage for both UD and tren I give two thumbs up.
    Looks good so far.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

When I get a little farther into the cycle I will start logging detailed workouts with old stats against new etc. Don't see the need to yet
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

I know its real early but been considering if everything keeps running smooth like this, getting another bottle of UD and upping to 28 or 32 mgs for last week or two. What's you guys thoughts on that
  19. Elite Member

I know its real early but been considering if everything keeps running smooth like this, getting another bottle of UD and upping to 28 or 32 mgs for last week or two. What's you guys thoughts on that
    If by week 2 you start blowing up on 24mgs then leave it at that. If you find it not so great, then up the dose. But IMO I think 24mgs will be good.

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

If by week 2 you start blowing up on 24mgs then leave it at that. If you find it not so great, then up the dose. But IMO I think 24mgs will be good.

That's what's up bro.. thanx man
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

24mg should be sufficient enough. If I'm and other other people are seeing gain on 8,12 than 24mg should def see gains. If your.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan. 26th. 5th day on 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. 4 caps cycle assist, optimen vitamin, 2 fish oil caps. 4 scoops cytogainer. 6 boiled eggs and off to work. Lunch rice and bean burrito, chicken breast, boiled potatoes and cabbage. Greek yogurt Optimen and fish oil caps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. 2 scoops of jack3d 4 caps of cycle assist and off to the gym. Worked shoulders today. Strength slighty up. Endurance again is off the charts. I can't get tired on this stuff. Body weight is the same. No side effects at all. Hard to tell I'm taking anything until I hit gym with the noticeable endurance gain. Dinner 4 scoops cytogainer. 1 scoop CEE. Fish fillet rice and carrots. Greek yogurt. Optimen and fish oil caps
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Jan. 26th. 5th day on 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. 4 caps cycle assist, optimen vitamin, 2 fish oil caps. 4 scoops cytogainer. 6 boiled eggs and off to work. Lunch rice and bean burrito, chicken breast, boiled potatoes and cabbage. Greek yogurt Optimen and fish oil caps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. 2 scoops of jack3d 4 caps of cycle assist and off to the gym. Worked shoulders today. Strength slighty up. Endurance again is off the charts. I can't get tired on this stuff. Body weight is the same. No side effects at all. Hard to tell I'm taking anything until I hit gym with the noticeable endurance gain. Dinner 4 scoops cytogainer. 1 scoop CEE. Fish fillet rice and carrots. Greek yogurt. Optimen and fish oil caps
    Eating like a champ!! Thats the way.

Weight is unaffected but how about visually? Leaner? Bigger? Vascular?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

I think I look a little leaner. Don't notice to much difference as of yet. Hopefully later I will get some noticeable gains
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan27th 6th day on. My dosing and diet were the same as usual. Body appears leaner. Still no sides. I get aggitated really quickly is the only thing I notice. I did back in the gym today. Great workout. Strength is only slightly up.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Late but subbed yeahhh buddy
    drofwarc
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan27th 6th day on. My dosing and diet were the same as usual. Body appears leaner. Still no sides. I get aggitated really quickly is the only thing I notice. I did back in the gym today. Great workout. Strength is only slightly up.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan 28th 7th day on. Dosing and supps and diet all the same. I don't notice anything different. Did legs and chest in the gym. Workout lacked a bit. My body just feels burnt out. Will take next 2 days off from gym. Will hit hard on Tuesday. Measured biceps flexed at 18" hope to see some growth in a couple weeks.
  29. Elite Member

Jan 28th 7th day on. Dosing and supps and diet all the same. I don't notice anything different. Did legs and chest in the gym. Workout lacked a bit. My body just feels burnt out. Will take next 2 days off from gym. Will hit hard on Tuesday. Measured biceps flexed at 18" hope to see some growth in a couple weeks.
    Yeah I would give it at least 2 weeks to kick in.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan. 29th. I took my regular dose of UD and Tren..And all supps. Today was an off day from the gym. Spent the day relaxing and eating all day long. Still no sides. I get pissed off really easy that's been noticable. Other than that body weight is the same. I appear to look a bit more lean.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan. 30th. 9th day on. This day is pretty much the same in all aspects of yesterday. Hope to have more details to post soon
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Jan. 30th. 9th day on. This day is pretty much the same in all aspects of yesterday. Hope to have more details to post soon
    Lets hope we see the UD kicking in soon. I heard that week 2 it usually kicks in, Look forward to some nice strength gains and recomp
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

I weighed myself this morning I was 252.5. Thats a 6lb gain.
  34. Elite Member

I weighed myself this morning I was 252.5. Thats a 6lb gain.
    Not too shabby and that's only the beginning bro..
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

So no shutdown sides from the tren yet??
    drofwarc
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drofwarc
    So no shutdown sides from the tren yet??
    No man. I haven't noticed anything like that from the tren. I mean I don't know if I know what being shut down feels like, but I feel fine I don't notice anything.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Jan.31st. 10th day on. Usual 24mgs UD. 2ml tren. Diet was good today. Carbs and protein. Weighed 252lbs this morning. Went to the gym this evening killed arms. Insane pumps. Oh I had about an hour total of cardio before the gym too. Not my choice part of my job. So pumps are great lifts were about my usual. Had my protein shake and meal after the gym. I ate mashed potatoes. Baked beans green peas and 2 chicken breasts. I weighed again after that. I was 255, I guess the 3 pounds extra came from the food. But if its the same in the morning I will be happy.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Feb. 1st. 11th day on. Same routine ... Dosing ..supps ... Food ..etc. I have gained a little weight. People have noticed I look a little bigger... Hit shoulders in the gym today. Good workout. Pumps good... No sides at all... Starting to wonder if maybe I should up the dose of UD. But then again it hasn't even been 2 full weeks yet. I appear to a little more vascular as well.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Feb. 1st. 11th day on. Same routine ... Dosing ..supps ... Food ..etc. I have gained a little weight. People have noticed I look a little bigger... Hit shoulders in the gym today. Good workout. Pumps good... No sides at all... Starting to wonder if maybe I should up the dose of UD. But then again it hasn't even been 2 full weeks yet. I appear to a little more vascular as well.
    Well sounds like you are recomping nicely

Cant wait to see what the tren adds to the mix!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Well sounds like you are recomping nicely

Cant wait to see what the tren adds to the mix!
    Well I have been on 2ml a day since I started. Since I'm taking the UD and tren together I don't how to tell the results apart.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting ultradrol and trenazone cycle
    By brandon619 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 08:54 PM
  2. Ultradrol and Trenazone Help!!!!!
    By ealday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. Ultradrol & Trenazone Help
    By ealday in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:24 PM
  4. fall/winter Cycle Ultradrol/Trenazone!!
    By quintal89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:48 PM