my ultradrol + trenazone cycle

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb 4th. 14th day on. Dosing and everything the same. Hit chest in the gym. Great work out lifts were good got a few more reps in than normal. Last set on flat bench I got 5 reps of 315 that's a couple more than usual. So now that 2 weeks are complete I'm going to be uping the dose of UD for weeks 3 and 4. I just ordered another bottle to cover it. Not sure if I want to go to 28mg for a week or just jump to 32 for the remainder. I'm leaning more towards 32.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I agree why waste time, just bump it up to 32 and hopefully you feel the difference.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb 5th 15th day on. Started 32mg ultradrol today. Ate good today lots of protein. Did arms in the gym. Killed it strength is climbing feeling real good. My weight is hanging around 251-254. So that's some definite gain. Going to post before pics and current pics.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
These are current pics after two weeks of cycle.

ForumRunner_20120205_173410.png

ForumRunner_20120205_173319.png

ForumRunner_20120205_173245.png

ForumRunner_20120205_173213.png

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow great pics man! The first pic of the before's and the last pic of the "Nows" show you definitely did some leaning/bulking. You look bigger.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Wow great pics man! The first pic of the before's and the last pic of the "Nows" show you definitely did some leaning/bulking. You look bigger.
Thanx a lot bro. I definitely added some weight.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
After the full 32mg got in my system this evening. I notice my veins are popping a lot more.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the full 32mg got in my system this evening. I notice my veins are popping a lot more.
Hmm... Looks like I am going to need to get that second bottle of UD... lol. That dose seems to be a winner (or at least a higher dose)

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Hmm... Looks like I am going to need to get that second bottle of UD... lol. That dose seems to be a winner (or at least a higher dose)
Yeah I would for sure recommend a higher dose

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Wow bro looking solid in those new pics!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb 6th 16th day on. Dose at 32mg. Shoulder day in the gym today. Strength is up. Starting to gain confidence. Pumps were outstanding my delts felt a basketball pump was hooked to them. Mood and stuff throughout the day no noticeable difference. Still no sides to speak of. I really think I may extend this cycle to 5 or 6 weeks. What's yalls thoughts on that.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it is kicking in now! Hmm, it is methylated and might be pretty rough on your liver. ONLY if you are running adequate supports and eating non toxic containing foods it would probably be okay to continue. How much trenazone you have left? Maybe you can just run that for the last week or so to help solidfy gains.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Sounds like it is kicking in now! Hmm, it is methylated and might be pretty rough on your liver. ONLY if you are running adequate supports and eating non toxic containing foods it would probably be okay to continue. How much trenazone you have left? Maybe you can just run that for the last week or so to help solidfy gains.
I have just about a whole bottle of trenazone left. I just started the new bottle a day or two ago. Just wanted to add that I just measured biceps flexed and they came in at 18 3/4. My last measurement was only 18. So id say there is some progress. Just hope its not all water and I get to keep it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just about a whole bottle of trenazone left. I just started the new bottle a day or two ago. Just wanted to add that I just measured biceps flexed and they came in at 18 3/4. My last measurement was only 18. So id say there is some progress. Just hope its not all water and I get to keep it.
Holy smokes! That's HUGE increase! Ultra is recomping you VERY well!
Yea the methyl ultradrol for 5-6 weeks is kinda pushing it as I don't think it is as mild as Epi or Hdrol, but then again it's not Sdrol (Well not entirely).

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Yea the methyl ultradrol for 5-6 weeks is kinda pushing it as I don't think it is as mild as Epi or Hdrol, but then again it's not Sdrol (Well not entirely).
Yeah. Well I guess I will see how I feel closer to the end. If I did extend it I would do maybe a week and just up the cycle assist with it. But Matt I gotta say thanx bro. You have shown this thread a lot of love

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Well I guess I will see how I feel closer to the end. If I did extend it I would do maybe a week and just up the cycle assist with it. But Matt I gotta say thanx bro. You have shown this thread a lot of love
Hehe, I want to run ultra drol as well ;). Also, like giving the logs that are unique attention.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 7th 17th day on. 32mg UD. 2ml trenazone. Workouts in the gym are great. I did back today. I am killing the weights. They get lighter with every workout. Strength and confidence are way up. Pumps are huge. A lot of co-workers have commented about my noticeable size difference. I just smile and say eat big lift big.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao at the eat big get big. Good job bruh. Wow 32mg? I might have to do another run at higher doses

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Lmao at the eat big get big. Good job bruh. Wow 32mg? I might have to do another run at higher doses
Yeah bruh. I started out with 24mg. Prolly would have great gains just with that. But I figure I have no sides and feel good may as well try and maximize it as much as I can. Im contemplating running an extra week

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bruh. I started out with 24mg. Prolly would have great gains just with that. But I figure I have no sides and feel good may as well try and maximize it as much as I can. Im contemplating running an extra week
Yup hit it hard! Eat big too ;)

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 8th. 18th day on. Dose 32mg UD divided 16 in the am. And 16 in the pm before gym. Same with trenazone 1ml am. And 1ml pm. Carbs and protein high. Same with cycle assist , first dose am. And second dose pm. And all staple supps. Chest today in the gym. Lifts were good strength is up. Not killing like I should be because I'm coming off a shoulder injury that's not quite 100% yet. But getting stronger everyday. Body weight is hanging around 253 and 257. Every morning my weight is atleast 253. So that's a solid 13lb increase from the start of cycle. Through out the day I don't ever have the alpha male feeling a lot of people say they get. 32 mg. Doesn't seem to much different to me as of yet. I hope that it will pack on a little more size before I'm done.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Up 13lbs. Thats pretty darn good IMO. Must be working alright?

steppinRazor

Awards
do you know of any bloods floating around?? i thought i heard it was very comparable to epi - source is unknown to my knowledge tho

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you know of any bloods floating around?? i thought i heard it was very comparable to epi - source is unknown to my knowledge tho
Ryansm posted his bloods here in a log. Destroyed his lipid profile. But he ran sdrol at 5mgs for three weeks and had his hdl at like 5.

steppinRazor

Awards
Ryansm posted his bloods here in a log. Destroyed his lipid profile. But he ran sdrol at 5mgs for three weeks and had his hdl at like 5.
what! you're saying his hdl level was at 5?? im no dr... but holy ****. at only 5mg? am i totally missing somthign here? that seems insane

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what! you're saying his hdl level was at 5?? im no dr... but holy ****. at only 5mg? am i totally missing somthign here? that seems insane
Ryansm said that's how it always is for him. Even hdrol crushed his lipid profile. And he is around 300lbs. Strong as hell. Search for the log. He mentions it in there. I'd link if I wasn't on my phone lol.

steppinRazor

Awards
hahah right on man, ill def check it out - you referring to his UD log, correct?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Ill how long does the trenazone take to dry? How long do you wait to put your clothes on and how long to you wait to shower?

Im going to be running ultra/trenazone cycle in march but I never ran a transdermal b4. Thanks

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Ill how long does the trenazone take to dry? How long do you wait to put your clothes on and how long to you wait to shower?

Im going to be running ultra/trenazone cycle in march but I never ran a transdermal b4. Thanks
It drys up quick. I put it on and wash my hands and then put my shirt on. I apply first dose in the am after my shower and then 2nd dose 9. To 10 hours later before I go to the gym. Then I shower a few hours later as its pretty much all absorbed as far as I know

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 9th. 19th day on. Same dosing and everything as usual. Off day today. Felt really tired and worn down today. Could be from a number of things. That's about it for today

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 10th. 20th day on. All dosing and everything same as usual. Kinda tired most of the day. Body feels fuller and harder. As soon as I hit the gym today beast mode kicked in. Awesome workout strength was great. Did arms and some legs. Feel great now. Gonna try and take the rest of this cycle for everything its worth. Really felt it in the gym today.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
As the on part of my cycle is getting close to the end. I would like suggestions for what all to run in pct. I have clomid on hand I will use for my serm. Just like to see suggestions of what to add with it

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the on part of my cycle is getting close to the end. I would like suggestions for what all to run in pct. I have clomid on hand I will use for my serm. Just like to see suggestions of what to add with it
You've got the serm already, so I always like to throw in some DAA. and Maybee some creatine.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
You've got the serm already, so I always like to throw in some DAA. and Maybee some creatine.

Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking. I have been taking CEE through out cycle

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking. I have been taking CEE through out cycle
The DAA really helps boost my libido during pct.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is nice and cheap. You could get a GDA/nutrient partitioner, something like Need2slin, Recompadrol.
HCgenerate is a REALLY good test booster if money is an issue than a good test booster you like, or would want to try is good. I would honestly run Bridge for PCT if HCGenerate was too expensive. You got anything else on hand?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good shiz. You think that's all I need with the staple supps ?
That's generally my pct Toremifene,DAA and creatine.Give or take a few extras.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
DAA is nice and cheap. You could get a GDA/nutrient partitioner, something like Need2slin, Recompadrol.
HCgenerate is a REALLY good test booster if money is an issue than a good test booster you like, or would want to try is good. I would honestly run Bridge for PCT if HCGenerate was too expensive. You got anything else on hand?
Appreciate the info bro. Hcgenerate isn't a problem money wise. I like your confidence in it. I think I will give it a run in my pct. Thanx bro.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 11th. 21st day on. Usual dose on everything. Worked shoulders this morning in the gym. Had a great workout. I am really enjoying the strength increases. I still feel the same on 32mg as I did on 24mg. But I just stepped off the scale, it said 255.5. I also had my wife measure biceps flexed. They were 19" that is awesome thats an inch added since start of cycle. Well I'm going to extend this cycle a week so it will be a total of 5 weeks on. That leaves me with exactly 2 weeks left. Will be really nice if my arms get any bigger. All in all I guess this has been successful. We will see what I keep after pct.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 11th. 21st day on. Usual dose on everything. Worked shoulders this morning in the gym. Had a great workout. I am really enjoying the strength increases. I still feel the same on 32mg as I did on 24mg. But I just stepped off the scale, it said 255.5. I also had my wife measure biceps flexed. They were 19" that is awesome thats an inch added since start of cycle. Well I'm going to extend this cycle a week so it will be a total of 5 weeks on. That leaves me with exactly 2 weeks left. Will be really nice if my arms get any bigger. All in all I guess this has been successful. We will see what I keep after pct.
Awesome, how much weight did you gain in total??

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 12. 22nd day on. Dosing the same. Did back in the gym. Strength is up. Other than that just a normal day like the rest. Not much to post today.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 12. 22nd day on. Dosing the same. Did back in the gym. Strength is up. Other than that just a normal day like the rest. Not much to post today.
Just keep dieting and make the workouts worth it man :D

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 13. 23rd day on. Dosing and all the same. Still getting comments at work about gaining size. Today is an off day from the gym. Just eating and resting today. Weight is now 257, first thing in the morning. And holds at 260 throughout the day. So that's some more weight gain. 260 is a 20lb weight increase from start of cycle. Will take ARM measurements again in a few days.