an all oral cycle (safest)

festo2

Awards
been workin out for 3 years and finally decided to juice it up :p I'll have an oral 1st cycle and how it goes, if went well i'll be using injections as preferred by most bodybuilders. Anyways, lemme know whaddya think of this cycle:

4 weeks on D-bol (10mgs) 30mgs/day, 3pills/day

4 weeks on winstrol 50mgs/day and andriol testocaps (40mgs) 320mgs/day, 8caps/day

PCT - Clomid and Nolvadix

I've got the money needed for all of these (especially andriol) i'll be giving this cycle a go, but need to hear your suggestions, anything is welcomed and kindly appreciated. Show me Love people!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some transdermal test base? RS Transaderm would work if you really don't want to pin.

I'm also not sure why people consider methylated orals safer than pinning...

ManBeast

Last edited:

festo2

Awards
gr8 feedback

you got a point there, I mean hellz yea injections are the way to go, I just wanna see how would it react to such compounds, but dude isnt andriol considered to be a test base ?? and thx 4 replying

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I missed those when I read it (I gotta stop posting late at night lol), I'm not a fan of those, but that being said, you are dosing it high enough to be a base for the other two compounds. Just don't expect to really "feel" the test.

ManBeast

festo2

Awards
any recommendations on how to bridge such cycle???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bridge it? It's already going to be quite a long cycle at 8 weeks yeah (which I forgot to point out is quite a long time to be stressing your liver)? or are you talking bridge between the two 4-week runs?

ManBeast

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grab some TUDCA from Nutraplanet to help your liver.

festo2

Awards
Thumbs up

Bridge it? It's already going to be quite a long cycle at 8 weeks yeah (which I forgot to point out is quite a long time to be stressing your liver)? or are you talking bridge between the two 4-week runs?

ManBeast

I wanna bridge it between the two 4-months cycle, And btw i really appreciate your responses and recommendations.

festo2

Awards
Thx dude

Grab some TUDCA from Nutraplanet to help your liver.

What your saying is absolutely right ( about the liver support products ) but if i manage to bridge between both cycles i dont think i would really need a liver support product, int?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You should always use a liver support supp when on a methylated cycle. If you wanted to bridge between these cycles, I'd suggest something non-methylated like katanadrol.

ManBeast