Nate Dawgs 1test cyp/4ad cyp/19 nor/dbol/M5aa cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did shoulders/traps yesterday, reps were up from last week. I didnt get in as many sets as I wanted to due to shoulder tenderness from the shots. As far as the cycle goes, I would have thought that I would be up more than 10lbs by now, I have been on dbol for 28 days now, and the past 2 weeks have been at 50mg/day. Part of it could be that the 1test and 4ad has just started working due to the long ester, but I figured that the dbol would have me up at least 15lbs by now. For measurements my arms are up 3/8", chest 3", and quads 1.25", I was hoping my arms would be up more than that by now, but I guess I still have 6 weeks left of 1test/4ad and 2 more weeks after that of m5aa, so there is plenty of time left. Just mentally I dont feel like I have grown much at all, probably all in my head. I was thinking about the last couple weeks of the cycle instead of the m5aa, maybe using one of sledges new bulking methyls if the feedback is good on them. A couple weeks ago I was thinking about throwing some tren in the last 4 weeks of the cycle, but I think I am going to wait until my next cycle, just getting greedy I guess Today I have bis/tris. Lately I have been so lethargic, all I feel like doing is sleeping, I think it is a combo of the dbol and the 1test is starting to kick in. If it gets too bad I will probably drop the 1test down to 800mg/week. I have been getting plenty of sleep, anywhere from 7-9 hrs a night, so I know that isnt the problem. I will get back to you all after tonights workout. Do any of you think that I should be up more than 10lbs after 4 weeks of dbol? My diet has been in the 4200-5000 cal range, with protein around 350-375g/day. Earler in the cycle I thought I was leaning out pretty good, but now I am starting to hold alot of water on my stomach so it is hard to tell. Any opinions?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i dunno man 3" on your chest in 4 weeks is pretty freaking good, i might suggest upping the protein to the 400+ range that could potentially help otherwise just keep plugging away your training seems fine and you're getting plenty of rest and i don't think there can be a doubt that the gear is good and working its hard to notice yourself putting on weight because you see yourself every day i think you'll be just fine bro
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Thanks for the support glenihan!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Just got done with arms, went pretty well, strength was up on tris, not really for bis though. My elbows/tendons are absolutely killing me, they hurt terrible during every single rep, and the worst is right after the set when I release the weight, in the past few weeks it just hurt during tricep exercises, but tonight it actually hurt during biceps too. Got a good pump though. I am just going to keep working through the pain. I am scared to think of what it is going to be like when I get off cycle, usually that is when it is worst.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did chest yesterday, the workout went absolutely ****ty. The night before I was having a helluva time getting to sleep, didnt get to sleep till around 530, so I didnt get much sleep. I feel as though I am slightly overtrained, so I think I am going to lower the volume this week and try to get recovered. Finally got my HCG mixed last night and took 250IU, I am going to do 250IU every monday thursday. Tonight I have legs, so hopefully it goes better than yesterday. The past 3 days I cut back on carbs and fat because I felt really bloated, and this morning I could tell that I definely cut some more. My waist is actually down 1/4" since the beginning of the cycle. I am going to up my carbs and fat back up for another 10 days or so till I start feeling too bloated.
  6. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Good idea adding the HCG.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

what about adding some letro or a-dex until you get onto the M5aa (which i think should dry you out)?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.1%

Nate

Whats up man, This is Ryan from t-mag from back in the day. Just checking up on your cycle.

I Just ordered some 1test cyp and 4-ad.

I'll be checking back on your log.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Manu20- Ya I am really glad to finally get started on the HCG. The boys were getting a little smaller than what I wanted them to be, but thats how it goes i guess.

Glenihan-I am considering buying some letro, but still undecided. I dont NEED it, but I wouldnt mind cutting a little water out, I am not too worried about it though. Actually, I think I forgot to mention this, but I started the M5aa at week 2 to help reduce bloat from the dbol. I could actually tell a difference when I started taking it. I am going to end the M5aa after the dbol is done, and then I am not for sure what oral I am going to run the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle. I would really like to try one of sledges new bulking compounds if his labs are able to get them cranked out in time. That is still ~5 weeks off though, so surely something will be out.

Ryan- Hey whats up man! Congrats on getting the 1test and 4ad, you should enjoy it! Let me know how your cycle goes.

Did legs tonight, went awesome, I felt sooo good tonight. It has been along time since I have felt as good as I did last night...probably when I was on my last cycle. Deadlifts were up 30lbs, and squats were up 20lbs, so there were some pretty good strength increases. I dont know if this had anything to do with starting the HCG last night, but today I was really mellowed out and in alot better mood than usual given the circumstances. I have a ton of school work and studying to do, and usually I get stressed as hell, especially since I started my cycle, but today I just felt really good and wasnt worried about it, like I knew I would get it done no problem. Could be coincidence, but I have read that HCG can mellow you out some. Oh ya, had some nice sex dreams last night, this last week I have been having at least 1 sex related dream a night, sometimes 3-4, it is awesome, especially since I am not getting any right now
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

keep us updated on how the HCG works for you i'm really curious about it like how long it takes to get your boys back to normal size while you're still on cycle
  11. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the joint pain could come from the high dose of 1-test. it has been reported by several that taking around a gram a week kills their joints. oh yeah, good decision on the HCG. it should help alot with mood and sex drive
  12. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oh, and good luck on the rest of your cycle. i'll be watching.....
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did shoulders/traps tonight, got a really good pump and strength was up. I didnt do back last night, I was just too wore out from legs the previous day. Squatting and deadlifting in the same day will take a toll on ya. Well I think that I am overtrained, I am always tired, and my motivation to lift is not near as high as it usually is. I have been talking with a powerlifter at my gym and he has recommended that I take a week off, because for the last 14 weeks or so I have been lifting balls to the wall, all heavy weights in the 1-3 rep range for core movements. So I think my CNS is just plain wore out, and the past couple weeks my bench has just felt like complete ****, and some of my other lifts havent been up to par like they should be. So I think I am going to take next week off, maybe just hit biceps twice or something, and that will be it. I really hate to do this in the middle of the cycle, but I feel that this is the best decision to continue getting good gains from the cycle. Now with the hindsight, I wish that I would have took the week before I started the cycle off so I would be good to go, but it is alright. If you guys have any opinions, feel free to let me know.
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

i just finished a week off yesterday and while i'm not on cycle now it was definitely a great move i had been going balls out for 3 months and my body definitely needed it

i think taking time off even during cycle given what you've described is a great idea although since you're on perhaps you don't need a full week maybe 3-4 days would be sufficient
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.1%

Nate,

how long did it take for your 1t and 4ad cyp to kick in. I was thinking about running mine for 6 weeks, instead of 10? what do you think?

Also i wanted to add a transdermal, either oht, or 19 nor?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

To tell you the truth ability, I would say run it at the very minimum 8 weeks. Last week was the 5th week and I could just start to tell it was working, and this is the 6th week and I can feel it pretty good now. I was even running dbol the first 5 weeks, the last 4 being at 50mg/day, that **** had to have been underdosed or something, because i sure as hell didnt get dbol like gains that I hear of, I know it was at least something because after only a few days of being on my nuts were starting to shrink. I am taking this week off, just doing biceps, and yesterdays workout i got an awesome pump. So I would definetly have to say run it at least 8 weeks, preferably 10 or even 12. As for the transdermal, i would think the oht would be a good choice, especially if you are worried about bloat. I have never ran 19nor before this, so i dont know what to expect from it, but i cant really claim that it is doing a whole lot, but i also cant say that it isnt doing anything, hard to tell what is doing what. Personally next time if i had to pick between the two I would go with 40ht, i am not a big fan of water retention. Hope that helps man!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.1%

thanx nate.

I think im going to go back to my origanal plan, 10 weeks on the cyps, damn, its gonna be a badass cycle.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

any updates?
  19. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Ya I've been following your cycle...give us updates...
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, been busy with stuff.

Well I took last week completely off other than biceps, and that was the best thing I could have done. I feel so much better and more recovered now. On monday, I got 375 on bench, my best before that was 355, about 4 weeks ago or so. Box squats were up and deadlifts were up a little bit. We have been videotaping a few of our lifts to analyze for and what not, but it is really cool to watch when you get home from the gym. My diet has been pretty good lately, especially protein, I counted up 413g I took in yesterday, so I was happy with that. I havent weighed for probably a week, basically just because I can tell I havent gained a single pound and it will just piss me off when I get on the scale, so I would say it is in the 204-205 range, I will try and weigh tomorrow morning.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

sissy
  22. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Sorry about the lack of updates lately, been busy with stuff.

Well I took last week completely off other than biceps, and that was the best thing I could have done. I feel so much better and more recovered now. On monday, I got 375 on bench, my best before that was 355, about 4 weeks ago or so. Box squats were up and deadlifts were up a little bit. We have been videotaping a few of our lifts to analyze for and what not, but it is really cool to watch when you get home from the gym. My diet has been pretty good lately, especially protein, I counted up 413g I took in yesterday, so I was happy with that. I havent weighed for probably a week, basically just because I can tell I havent gained a single pound and it will just piss me off when I get on the scale, so I would say it is in the 204-205 range, I will try and weigh tomorrow morning.
    Anymore soreness from the 1-test cyp?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Manu20- No I havent had any soreness at all, I only gave it the hot water bath at the beginning of the cycle and then after 3 weeks or so, havent done another one since. I cant even tell the next day I have given myself a shot, and I am taking quite a few pokes, maybe my body is adjusting to it or something. On mondays I shoot 2.5cc in right quad, 2.5cc right glute, and .5cc of HCG in right quad also, then on thursdays I shoot 2.5cc in left glute, 1.25cc in left delt, 1.25cc in right delt, and .5cc of HCG in left quad....so a decent number of stabs per week and absolutely no soreness. All the 1test/4ad shots are mixed in a 50/50 ratio by volume, and the HCG is 500IU/ml, so I take 250IU 2x week. It is actually working quite well, my nuts have came back completely.

Knox- Eat a dick
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Damn it, I forgot to log out of my brother's name when I posted....sorry 'bout the confusion.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Weighed in at 205lbs this morning. I was actually surprised, I figured I would be somewhere around 202-203. My waist is still about a 1/4-3/8" smaller than the beginning of the cycle so that is a good sign.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did chest yesterday, went pretty good, got 380x1 on flat bench with just a very tiny tap in the bottom from my spotter, I know I could get it but for some reason I lost a little focus during the lift and that hurt me a bit. Legs were today, Box squats werent really up at all, deadlifts were up around 15lbs. Well, I am gonna add a new twist to this cycle..lol....today I ordered some test prop and tren acetate. I am going to run the prop at 100mg EOD and the tren at 75mg EOD. It should be here around next friday or so, and I will start it as soon as I get it. I am going to run it for 4 weeks I am thinking, so that will put the end of the cycle out to about week 13. I have been on HCG for 3 weeks now I believe, and I have plenty more, so I am not too worried about recovering...it may be a little rough, but we shall see. I know this is probably not the wisest decision, but hell, I havent hardly gained any size at all on this cycle!!!!! My strength has gone up really good, but no size, I dont know what the deal is. Every day I get a minimum of 300g protein, usually it is in the 400g range, and the carbs are in the 500g range/day, taking in between 4500-5500 cals/day. Give me some opinions if you wish, but I'm not gonna change my mind on it
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Well I caught a cold this weekend, so I havent been feeling the greatest, but by tomorrow should be back to 100%. Chest on monday didnt go that great, but I really wasnt expecting much considering the circumstances. Did legs today, and box squats were actually down, but my 5RM for deadlifts was up 10lbs. Just wasnt as focused at the beginning of the workout when I was squatting. I recieved my MDHT from sledge on Monday, and today I noticed a little increased energy, but still a little early to tell. Took 50mg 20min preworkout, but next time I think I will take it about an hour preworkout, because as the workout went on, I could feel it more. Took my blood pressure and it was 130/70, so that was much better than what I had expected it to be. Still eating really good, but I havent weighed lately so I dont know exactly where I am at there. Thursday will be my last shot of the 1test and 4ad, I preloaded my syringes tonight just to see how much I had left and emptied both bottles. The test and tren should be here between Friday and Monday, so I will be starting that as soon as I get it. Switching up to a 4 day split and see how that works instead of 5 days a week, it was just getting to be too much and by the end of the week I was feeling pretty burnt out and felt slightly overtrained, so I am going to give the 4 day split a try and see if that helps. Well thats about all I got for now, feel free to ask any questions or give opinions.
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Weighed in at 205 this morning. By noon today I had already taken in 3550 cals, 220g protein and 350g of carbs, definetly on the right track for today, although alot of those cals are from fat.
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did shoulders and tris tonight, switching things up a bit. For shoulders did some seated DB press and side laterals, tomorrow with back I am going to hit rear laterals since my rear delts get more of a hit from back day than they actually do on shoulders. For triceps did some heavy closegrip floor presses in the power rack in the 2-5 rep range, first time I have ever tried them so it was a little akward, but got some marks to shoot for next week. Then did a few sets of DB overhead press, a couple of machine pushdowns and a couple with reverse grip pushdowns. I normally do triceps with biceps on friday, but I am trying to get more of a powerlifting routine set up, so I figured why hit tris on friday and only have two days to recover when I can do them on thursday and have 3 days to recover. It was kinda hard doing both tris and shoulders together, the military presses kinda taxed the tris a bit before I got to them, so I might change it next week...just have to think about it some more. Tomorrow will do back/bis/traps. I usually do traps with shoulders, but my back is still so fried from deads on tuesday that I dont think I would be able to work up as heavy as I wanted to.

I am getting pretty flustered on this whole not gaining weight deal. It is frickin ridiculous. So far this week I have ate every day a MINIMUM of 5800 cals, that was my low day....yesterday I hit 7200 cals!!! In that was 435g protein and 580g carbs, now still about 50% of my cal intake is from fats, but hell, I should at least be getting some fat on me, but I am still not gaining a single pound. If this test/tren dont put some weight on me, I dont know what to think. If you have ANY suggestions, let 'em fly, because I am stumped, I have been talking to several of the experienced lifters in my gym and they think it is weird that I am not gaining too. Surely genetics wouldnt be coming in to play yet I wouldnt think....when I graduated high school 2 years ago I was weighed in the 148-152 range, so I have packed on over 50lbs of weight since then. Also I am sure that I am not overtrained because just 3 weeks ago I took a whole week off, so I am confused. Any ideas?!?!?
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

hmm man i'm really not sure what to say everything is in order...
    hopefully the tren/test will work although i know for some tren doesn't really provide for all that much weight gain as it can melt off fat
    i know you're weight hasn't really gone anywhere but have you taken your measurements lately? have those improved?
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Sadly enough....no they havent improved either. I am ****ing stumped on this one. I had better gains on my 7 week S1+ cycle last winter, and my diet is even better on this cycle than it was on that one. One thing that seems kinda weird to me is, during this whole cycle I have never really felt that "on" feeling, there have just been a handful of days in the gym where I could tell I was really getting an extra kick, so I dont know.........
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Saturday shot 75mg tren and 100mg prop in my right glute, it knotted up a little but definetly not as much pain as I had with the 1test in the beginning of this cycle, have another shot today. Weighed in this morning naked after taking a long piss, 200lbs....i dont get why I cant gain any weight, I have been eating like a horse lately, I should start gaining now though. Diet going pretty good today, for breakfast had 6 eggs, protein shake, 1.5cups oatmeal, 24oz orange juice, and 24oz milk, for lunch had 1lb beef, 1 box of mac and cheese, and 32oz milk, should be over 3000 cals already and 210g protein. Let the fun begin!!!
  33. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

[QUOTE=.i dont get why I cant gain any weight, I have been eating like a horse lately, I should start gaining now though. Diet going pretty good today, for breakfast had 6 eggs, protein shake, 1.5cups oatmeal, 24oz orange juice, and 24oz milk, for lunch had 1lb beef, 1 box of mac and cheese, and 32oz milk, should be over 3000 cals already and 210g protein. Let the fun begin!!![/QUOTE]
    eat more and/or rest more, you said something before about eating a pizza every couple days, try adding one every day, i gained so much weight doing that, yes it was some fat, but if you are a hard gainer, it shouldnt be too hard to burn that fat off post cycle, last cycle i did, my weight went from about 190 up to 215 in six weeks, it dropped to 205 durring PCT, a month after PCT it was back up to 210 but a lot leaner than the 215...i cleaned up my diet post cycle, not too clean though, im one of the lucky people that no matter how bad i eat i dont go much over 12% BF, even on the pizza and beer diet. eat to grow, dont worry about putting on a little excess BF in pursuit of muscle mass, the fat will come off easier than the muscle adds on
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Thanks for the tip weeenisss, sounds like a good enough excuse to eat pizza everyday
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

nate, have you checked your PM box?
  36. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Thanks for the tip weeenisss, sounds like a good enough excuse to eat pizza everyday
    just keep in mind, when you are on an all out bulk, EAT LIKE IT
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

sorry glenihan...havent got around to answering you yet, will do

Had a pretty good chest workout yesterday, decided to switch things up so started off with floor press, never really tried it much before but it went pretty good, then did several sets of incline barbell bench, then hit a few sets of flat db bench and some flyes. Feeling fairly sore today so thats good. Have legs later today, going to go with free squats instead of box squats, been box squatting for the past several weeks and gains have kinda stagnated, so I am interested to see how just normal squats go. Still eating like a champ, this weight had better start coming on soon.....
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Did legs on tuesday, had a pretty good workout, first time doing free squats for several weeks, I have been working alot off a box thats about 3 inches below parallel, so thats not much fun. Deadlifts went good too. Took wednesday off, and last night did tris and some back. Started off with weighted dips for tris, and got up to 3 45lb plates strapped around my waist for 12 reps, which is a PR for sure, I have never even tried 3 plates previous to this. Monday I weighed in at a whopping 200lbs even, and today am up to 202lbs, which I think is a definite improvement considering in the past 3-4 weeks all my weight has done is stay the same or go down, despite the high calories. Breakfast this morning was 6 eggs, 1.5cups oatmeal, 32oz OJ, and 24oz milk, then for lunch I had 1lb of beef, 1 box of mac and cheese, 32 oz milk, BBQ buffalo wings and some Doritios...so definetly keeping the cals up there. I think next week I should start to notice some more strength gains. Thats about it for now....
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.76%

jesus how on earth did you possibly consume all that at lunch!?! i usually have 1lb of turkey and spinach and i literally have to force myself to swallow then i can't move for a good 10 minutes

i wish i had your appetite!
    hang in there man with the prop and the tren you should definitely start getting freaky
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

I just make myself eat it, at first it was kinda hard, but I think I have stretched my stomach out to where I can hold more food, then also when I think about how pissed I am that I cant gain weight, I start eating more. Did shoulders traps and bis tonight, kinda hard doing shoulder presses the day after triceps, my tris were so dead today, and those heavy dips yesterday killed my elbows, shoulder presses and oddly enough side raises hurt too, so I didnt get in too many sets of those, shrugs went pretty good, and for bis I just did 4 dropsets with 4 drops in each set on the preacher machine curl, but my bis were already fried from back yesterday, but still got a decent pump. Gonna try and get lots of sleep and food in this weekend, I am looking forward to see what next week brings. From monday, all my measurements have already increased 1/4 to 1/2 inch, so that is promising.

Similar Forum Threads

1. m14add, 1test cyp, 4oht cyp, 4ad cyp, superdrol
    By warriorway in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 11:40 PM
  2. 1t cyp/4ad cyp
    By intrepid in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
  3. Questions on making 5aa cyp/4ad cyp/1 test cyp
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics