Help with test E stacked, dbol cycle

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Hey fellas new to the forum just after a few tips, I'm starting a test e stacked with dbol cycle in a few wks, 10 wks 400mgs test e a wk, 40mgs dbol aday for the first 5wks, I'll prob take 20mgs noval a day just to be on the save side and iv got adex for the pct for a few months after. As this is my first cycle I wanta ask how that sounds?also my training?
ATM natural I train 3 times a wk weights and 3 times cardo (6 days in all obviously weights every other day)is this enough weight training on cycle or I need to train more obviously cos I'll be healing quicker?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would just keep to 0.5mg Adex ED on cycle, unless you get gyno from D-bol, then I would advise the Nolva, but you should be fine.

Can't really call what you have a "PCT", it's fine to incorporate an A.I, but I wouldn't use something as strong as adex, something OTC I think would be best, alongside a SERM, T-booster, DAA etc.....

What's the mg/ml of your test E? Why not just go 500mg?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate, I havnt got the test yet actually I'm still waiting for it but depending on what it comes in I'll prob split it and pin 250 mls Sunday/Wednesday, so u said run adex .5ml a day for all the cycle?could I use nolva for the PCT?and stop the adex when I finish the cycle?or run it out a few wks say at .25Ed incase my est rebounds?iv got cycle support I'll take on cycle and as a PCT to. My mate reckons just run a dbol only 6wk cycle(obviously with the adex and nolva on hand) but iv read bad things on dbol only or as known oral only hey?what do u reckon?personly I think I'm better using test as a base then stacking dbol on that for up front gains until the test kicks in hey?

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Thanks mate, so lift 4 days EOD cardo 3 perfect.