cycle assist epistane/11sterone dosing schedule

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
Hello, everyone.

I'm starting a epistane/11 sterone cycle I have all my support supps and pct in order, but I'm wondering if timing of the dosages will affect my gains. I thought I read somewhere that taking cycle assist and multivitamin at the same time as the PH's would limit the effectiveness of the PH's. Also, if anyone else has experience with a similar cycle, can you give any advice or point me to some logs. Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes, cycle assist has liver supports in it, you dont take the liver supports at the same time as the PH's. The liver supports will clean out or cleanse your liver while it is breaking down or lets say processing the PH. not good

a multi vit wont effect anything, fish/flax oil should be taken with the PH;s to help them absorb, also some carbs

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
yes, cycle assist has liver supports in it, you dont take the liver supports at the same time as the PH's. The liver supports will clean out or cleanse your liver while it is breaking down or lets say processing the PH. not good

a multi vit wont effect anything, fish/flax oil should be taken with the PH;s to help them absorb, also some carbs
thanks, gymrat. I thought I replied to your post earlier but i must have messed up...I'm new to the site and to taking PH's properly, I appreciate your help. This cycle is getting expensive and I would hate to waste it on that mistake.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
read the sticky threads on the top of the anabolics section, theres lots of good info there to learn

newbie96

newbie96

Awards
Thanks, Gymrat. Good looking out. Very informative thread, I just don't know if j want to run tamoxifen now during pct....