Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just picked up a twinpack=2 bottles for $45.58

great price for a great product--very well dosed ingredients.

i'm not doing any hormones other than my trt, just looking to stay healthy.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always see this product get shout out here.
Never have ordered but I’m curious if you notice any difference taking vs not taking?

Do you get sick less often when taking. Feel more energy?
I used to throw money at supplements like crazy and now just use ones I know work and or feel(ksm 66+caffeine+zma)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Nice snag! I may have to stock up!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea thats a great deal .. i run it without hormonals as well .. and i do notice my BP/Cholestrol and im sure my liver is thanking me

currently running liver assist XT ( havent taken any hormonals in a while .. i just believe that your body is thanking you internally lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never have ordered but I’m curious if you notice any difference taking vs not taking?

I used to throw money at supplements like crazy and now just use ones I know work and or feel(ksm 66+caffeine+zma)
Cycle Assist is commonly used on cycle and in PCT for a variety of reasons including liver, blood pressure, cardiovascular, cholesterol, and prostate support.

It's these same benefits that make it a great daily use/staple supplement for the same reasons and its a great comprehensive product for those benefits.

When it comes to daily use/staple supplements, there are generally two circumstances in which people take them:
1) They have a particular condition or issue that they're hoping the supplement will help with
2) They are hoping that the supplement will help act as preventative maintenance in the sense of helping them not get those issues or lessen them.

Most general health supplements aren't things that people feel - Cycle Assist, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, etc.

As for knowing whether the ingredients in Cycle Assist work or not for their intended purpose, I believe there are multiple studies on every single ingredient in the product in relation to its support benefit.

I hope that helps. I'm sure BigT will answer also, I just wanted to provide a detailed answer from my end as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks for posting.

Awesome product and that's an awesome price. Cycle Assist is great for overall health and also on TRT like you said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i use it for overall health and a boost in immunity going into cold and flu season....some great ingredients and they are dosed correctly for maximum efficacy---i don't use it all year long but i like to have a couple of 2-3 months runs per year.
after dosing for around a month i actually do feel healthier.

liver protectant
bp support
and at 63 i can always use prostate support
plus i've read that grape seed extract can help with thick blood from trt

win win