S***'s About to get REAL with NeedToBuildMuscle's Transaderm and Epi-Strong!!(SPNSRD)

steppinRazor

Awards
WHats Up AM!! I'm running just a few days late But im Ready to go..I wanna thank RickRock13 and the NTBM team For giving me this frikkin sweet opportunity to log some products that are sure to have me killin that ****

Workouts will be 5-6 days a week, possibly more..
day one - chest, tri's, bi's
day two - back and shoulders
day three - legs, abs
Repeat

Stats
26 Male
172lbs
6'0''

Decided im gonna go bulk with this, im using the RS-Transaderm mostly as a test base and hoping it will help aide the Epi with its leaning out effect.

Dosing will be 5 pumps of Transaderm every morning and 45mg Epi-Strong everyday. I have 2 bottles of Epi Strong and will most likely go up to 60mgs down the road.. Should be a 6 week cycle but may go a bit longer..who knows?!

10/03/11

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omfg. I'd kill to run this stack lol.

Subbed for the ride!!!

Got my transaderm coming in soon to log as well. Let's see what we can do !!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Aight so i officially Started Transaderm Monday morning, First off i Gotta Say this Stuff EXCEEDED my expectations as far as application goes, even with all the great stuff i've heard arbout it. it Dries within a matter of seconds, doesn't leave a sticky res behind.. and believe it or not later that day i swear i started noticing an increase in libido :evil:

Workout monday was Chest and arms mostly.. and today was BAck and shoulders.. SOrry yo, i need a new pad to log workouts..ima get on that this week..no BS. So far i gotta say im already noticing more of a drive and increased agression in the weight room.. Im going to start Epi Tomorrow!!

any questions, shoot. sorry for kinda half assin this in the start, i expect things to get a bit smoother as the thread progresses..been a busy week.

steppinRazor

Awards
Omfg. I'd kill to run this stack lol.

Subbed for the ride!!!

Got my transaderm coming in soon to log as well. Let's see what we can do !!!!
haha!! hell yeah brotha..gonna be a fun ride :D whens do you expect to start your transaderm?

steppinRazor

Awards
alright folks. Day one of Epi-Strong..and coincidentally enough i couldnt hit the gym!! probation is a mothafuca, had a monthly get together this evening. anyways>>> Alls good with the Transaderm, feeling great all the way around, im dying to hit the gym tomorrow..more is on the way :D

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm in. That's a killer cycle my friend. Give it hell :evil:
thanks man!
loving this stuff so far!

10/06/11
Chest, Tri's, Bi's

Flat Bench
135x10
155x10 x2

Decline Bench
135x12 x2
155x10

Incline Dumbbell Press
50x10
55x10
55x8

Pec Fly (machine)
170x10
176.5x 10
185x8

Hammer Curls
40x10 x3
40x8

Tricep Kickbacks
25x10 x3

Lying Pullover's
70x10 x3

Dumbbell Curls
35x12 x2
35x10

Tricep Rope Pulldown
100x12
120x10 x2

Pec Fly (machine)
197.5x10
205x10 x2

EZ bar Bicep Curl
75x10
75x8 x2

Push Ups
20, 18, 15

Tricep Rope Pulldown
120x10 x3

WOrk out was Seriously the best in a couple weeks.. granted i kept bench weight low, i felt like a beast. alreadly noticing minor strength gain. im looking to up my bench weight and do lower reps from now on.. i didnt have a spotter tonight and thats a big deal for me. i fear chocking myself out haha..

on another not i felt just straight up GOOD all day. very nice sense of well being..also libido increase..every halfway decent chick i see, man..whew!! its startin to get crazy!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do work!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro! EPI/Transaderm sounds sweet! Exactly why I'm doing it also in a few weeks! :sgrin:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bruh! Whats ur diet looking like? and whats ur pct?

steppinRazor

Awards
Im in bruh! Whats ur diet looking like? and whats ur pct?
Well I just finished recomping and while it wasn't bad I'm ready to just eat what ever.. gonna aim halfway clean and power down as much as I can..not too strict..

Probably gonna catch some **** for this but pct isn't dialed in yet..I'm thinking clomid.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
SUBBBED! Running the exact same thing except dosing it differently, and i had to pay =) Also we are of similar statures so it will be fun to compare gains! Im dosing at 8 pumps/10 weeks(2 bottles) and epi at 30 30 60 60 (only 1 bottle)

Lookin forward to this one!

steppinRazor

Awards
SUBBBED! Running the exact same thing except dosing it differently, and i had to pay =) Also we are of similar statures so it will be fun to compare gains! Im dosing at 8 pumps/10 weeks(2 bottles) and epi at 30 30 60 60 (only 1 bottle)

Lookin forward to this one!
Hell yeah bro!! Welcome to the show :D
8 pumps should do you well..have you started? Gonna be logging?

Yeah I got straight hooked up with the transaderm..I bought the epi..can already tell its a WINNING combo

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Hell yeah bro!! Welcome to the show :D
8 pumps should do you well..have you started? Gonna be logging?

Yeah I got straight hooked up with the transaderm..I bought the epi..can already tell its a WINNING combo
As soon as i finish up here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183147-needtobuildmuscle-n2burn-time-6.html#post3034284 ( just logged some n2burn for ntbm) Ill be posting up my log. Going to take final pics there which will coincidentally be my starting pics for the new one! Kill it bro, looks like we have some friendly competition :saevil:

steppinRazor

Awards
nice! lookin cut up in them pics brotha

haha lookin foward to it..gonna make me work that much harder ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
And to think, all this time i thought you had to go through some sort of secret traitions involving keg beer, ping pong balls and college girls to become a rep..:dunno:
What have i been doing with my time??

10/07/11

Back and Shoulders

Bent over Barbell Row
135x10 x2
135x12 x2

Shoulder Press
140x12
160x10
160x8

Seated Row
140x10
150x10
162.5x8

Rear Delts (machine)
160x8 x3

Lat Pulldowns (widegrip)
120x8
100x10
100x12

Assisted Pull Ups
-100x10 x3

Lateral Dumbbell Raises
25x12 x3
25x10

Deadlifts
115x10
115x12
115x10

Bent over Barbell Row
115x18 x2
115x12

Rear Delts (machine)
150x8 x3

Dumbbell Shrugs
70x10 x2
70x15

workout was fire..felt good as hell starting to get some added agression..also starting to sweat a bit more..im feeling a bit fuller too
Loving this transaderm..i cant wait for the epi to catch up :D

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd week of EPI is where it starts to get good from my experience ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
Haven't decided yet but I probably will since I've logged every one of my cycles :sgrin:
nice, i'll be keepin my eye out for that one

2nd week of EPI is where it starts to get good from my experience ;)
good news here!! im definitely starting to notice it more and more everyday :D

Looks like a fun cycle; following.
im havin a blast! and its only just begun ;)

to become a ntbm rep you snatch the bottle of hcgenerate from mr. Miyagi's hand
lmao..wax on wax off..oddly enough i practice this for my rotator cuff exercises

Dude that was the hardiest task o have ever accomplished.

Man I don't know how i over looked this log. I'm in
well you're here now...and thats all that matters hahah..thanks for droppin by

10/08/11

Legs & Abs

Free Motion Squat (machine)
i gotta say i really like this thing.. i wasnt too sure about it at first but it really works my quads and keeps my back inline
180x10
220x10
240x10

Calf Extension
100x10
100x12
115x10

Leg Press
180x10
230x10
270x10

Leg Ups (abs)

Leg Extension
140x10 x3

Weighted Crunches
100x30 x3

Squats
135x10 x3

Leg Extension
140x10 x3

I'm a huge slacker when it comes to leg work..But god damn i was seriously feeling this yesterday..the focus and drive i had was incredible!! Epi is definitely kickin in, and Transaderm is by its side kickin ass.. i've ran epi before and i swore up and down i was a non responder, but with this combo something has changed :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh. That sounds good. Kicks in faster than hdrol in your exp?

Absolutely! I respond extremely well to Epi, and very fast too. Hdrol is decent, but there is nothing in the world that has touched how I respond to Epi. Everyone is different, but thats my experience.

nice, i'll be keepin my eye out for that one

good news here!! im definitely starting to notice it more and more everyday :D

im havin a blast! and its only just begun ;)

lmao..wax on wax off..oddly enough i practice this for my rotator cuff exercises

well you're here now...and thats all that matters hahah..thanks for droppin by

10/08/11

Legs & Abs

Free Motion Squat (machine)
i gotta say i really like this thing.. i wasnt too sure about it at first but it really works my quads and keeps my back inline
180x10
220x10
240x10

Calf Extension
100x10
100x12
115x10

Leg Press
180x10
230x10
270x10

Leg Ups (abs)

Leg Extension
140x10 x3

Weighted Crunches
100x30 x3

Squats
135x10 x3

Leg Extension
140x10 x3

I'm a huge slacker when it comes to leg work..But god damn i was seriously feeling this yesterday..the focus and drive i had was incredible!! Epi is definitely kickin in, and Transaderm is by its side kickin ass.. i've ran epi before and i swore up and down i was a non responder, but with this combo something has changed :D

Awesome bro! Glad to see things starting off so well. It will only get better from here on out ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! I respond extremely well to Epi, and very fast too. Hdrol is decent, but there is nothing in the world that has touched how I respond to Epi. Everyone is different, but thats my experience.

Awesome bro! Glad to see things starting off so well. It will only get better from here on out ;)
Hdrol took forever. I felt ON, but I also felt all the sides first...

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
hell yea brah, nice workout. My logs up and running as well. Lets get this going!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha, everyone only has good things to say about epi, we will have to find out!

Epi is so good for me, that Ive considered not running any other PH's ever again and just make every cycle Epi...lol

It is awesome for bulking, it is awesome for recomping, and it is awesome for cutting.......IT IS AWESOME! :sgrin:

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Epi is so good for me, that Ive considered not running any other PH's ever again and just make every cycle Epi...lol

It is awesome for bulking, it is awesome for recomping, and it is awesome for cutting.......IT IS AWESOME! :sgrin:
have you ever exceeded 60 mg?

steppinRazor

Awards
been busy past couple days, work outs have been the great, hit chest/arms on sunday.. starting to get some decent strength gains.

10/10/11

Back/Shoulders

Bent Over Barbell Row
135x12
155x12
165x10
185x5 PR

Read Delt (machine)
156x12
168x12
180x12

WEight will vary on alot of the machines i use, i go to 3 different gyms :D

Behind Neck Press (smith)
115x10
135x8
115x10

Seated Cable Row
140x10
160x10
170x10 PR

Barbell Shrug (smith)
225x12
245x12
265x12

Shoulder Press
180x7
160x8
160x9

Lateral Dumbbell Raises
30x10 x3

Really started gettin in the zone, i coulda stayed another hour..but had to go. Vascularity (if thats a word) starting to increase, along with more sweating, focus is increadible..Strength is UP!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice log so far..keep it up

steppinRazor

Awards
nice log so far..keep it up
thanks bro

Hit legs and abs today, forgot my note book so I didn't record it..nothin spectacular..about the same as last leg day, cept a lil pain in the right knee so I may tone it down next time.

Supps are Workin their magic, really gettin some nice aggression while working..can't wait for tomorrow, chest and arms :D

Plan is to run clomid at 50mg ED for 4 Weeks, when this is all said and done, any insight would be appreciated.. only serm I've used was nolva once and not 100% sold on its effectiveness..no gyno issues, just took forever to get the boys back to normal

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I usually do abs/forearms with legs too....figure it'll help them grow a little more with the hormone release you get from blasting legs

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you ever exceeded 60 mg?
No, 60mg for the last 3 weeks of a 6 week cycle is as high as I've been. I doubt I go any higher than that but you never know ;)

I know my joints were hurting pretty bad and were dry as fock by the end of it even with 12g fish oil, cissus, glucosamine, and MSM added.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I usually do abs/forearms with legs too....figure it'll help them grow a little more with the hormone release you get from blasting legs
same here, i always pair a large body part with small ones. The extra help you get from the hormone release is just too powerful not to be used.

60mg?? id only do that for 1wk, or 10 days. thats quite a bit of epi

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
And to think, all this time i thought you had to go through some sort of secret traitions involving keg beer, ping pong balls and college girls to become a rep..:dunno:
What have i been doing with my time??
Well steppinRazor,
From your last sponsored logging a product I would say becoming a rep or a pro-sponsored-logger would be in someone’s interest.
I can say you do get along with all the other reps well from what I can see from the posts.
But what do I know?

So you are cycling Epi.
I have had an interest in this substance as I have read a few posts about it.
Think I will do some searching on Epi again to see things like its half life is and so on.
Kind of refresh my memory on it.
The only thing I’ve been cycling is SD so far and it’s done so well as far as I’ve been concerned have always thought of sticking with it. But this Epi is of interest so I want to see how you do and I may just try a cycle of it later down the road.

Have never heard of "RS-Transaderm" you say it is "a test base".
I was just PM'ing with a guy the other day about lethargy and SD, I was saying I though it could always be controlled by upping the carbohydrates, you know an insulin/glycogen thing where it is pushing all of it into your muscles and in turn causing the lethargy.
He PM'ed me back saying that you can get shut down this can be the cause of lethargy. That if I ever found that upping the carbohydrates did not help with lethargy I may want to introduce "a test base".
So this "RS-Transaderm mostly as a test base" also sound of interest to me as well.

I will be following this thread with great interest.

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks for stoppin by man :D
I think epi its definitely something you would like, SD is pretty harsh and the gains come and go quick, and from what you've said before, I'm pretty sure those are the reasons you go the pulsing route..
with epi you should be able to gain a few good lbs of lbm and enjoy being on without pulsing :D and with the right support supps toxicity shouldn't be a major issue.

I will admit I used epistane in the past and the results were nil but this specific clone, Epi-Strong the dose is 15mg as opposed to 10..you get a third more epi per bottle!! I'm at a week in and this matched with the transaderm is killer so far

since dhea converts to testosterone, transaderm is perfect to use along side many ph/ds, as well as just using it stand alone..there's quite a few logs goin around using the rs-transaderm just by itself..its definitely the real deal.

btw if you are considering trying epi, I would def look into the stuff I'm using..its actually a limited time run, once this stuffs gone its gone. And at the current price I doubt we'll see it much longer..
I'm not trying to pimp this product for the sake of my log, but when I used IBE's epistane I didn't get jack **** out of it..I truly thought I was a non responder..I was actually a little hesitant to try an epi clone again..so far all is good tho..and hoping the trend continues at this rate....... I'm typing this out on the mobile app by the way..probably forgetting somethin haha

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Did they give you some support-supplements/liver-protection to take along with the Epi-Strong & RS-Transaderm during the sponsored logging?
If not that are you taking for support?

steppinRazor

Awards
Sorry for the delay in updates, school is dominating my life..taking 15 credit hours this quarter..anyways..
Wednesday workout was damn good, except for bench..I'm terrible at bench, I'm hoping to breakthrough this plateau soon.I've been stuck for months.

Thursday I hit back and shoulders despite some pain I've been having in my left felt..took it a little light but powered through fast and had amazing drive and focus!
Thursdays workout
Bent barbell rows
135X12
175X8 x2

Seated row
140X10
150X10 x2

barbell shrugs
225X12
265X12
275X12

Behind neck press
135X10
135X8 x2

Rear deltoid machine
130X8
I had to stop there due to the pain

Dumbbell shrug
75X12 x3
Held these up for about 3 to 4 seconds each rep..

lat pulldown
100X12x3

Seated cable rows wide grip
100X15 x4

Apologize for the crappy layout, my internets down..postin mobile :D

steppinRazor

Awards
Did they give you some support-supplements/liver-protection to take along with the Epi-Strong & RS-Transaderm during the sponsored logging?
If not that are you taking for support?
Sorry I know this thread its kind of misleading, I bought the epi strong out of my own pocket..I'm officially logging transaderm for NTBM ..

Support supps??? What are those? Haha nah I'm actually not using any, which I don't recommend. I will be loading up on milk thistle during pct.

On another note, I'm starting to get a nice all day pump, alpha male is starting to peak..libido is outta control!! My ex is coming to visit and needs a place to stay Sunday..perfect timing :sgrin: