Hdrol/ Furazadrol

megamutent8

Awards
This will be my second cycle, I normally just lurk, but actually need some advice on this cycle, I wont be taking it until around summer time so getting the prep work done now. I want to do a 6week cycle.....hope I posted in correct area.

height: 5ft 7
weight:close to 200lbs
bf%: the PT at my college said 7 but lol im more like 14-16%

My first cycle was just Hdrol, went well, didnt have any side effects except the occasional back pump

Pre-Cycle (2 weeks):

CEL Cycle Assist: 4caps am/ 4 pm

On-Cycle:

H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75mg 9am/5pm first week 9am(2pills)/5pm(1pill) in weeks 2-6
Furzadrol: 150/200/250/250/250/250 first week 9am(2pills)/5pm(1pill) week 2 do a 2/2 week 3-6 3pills at 9am/ 2 pills 5pm
Cel cycle assist throughout cycle, continue 2nd bottle for 2 weeks into PCT
Liver Care
Taurine
Sper cissus RX
--------

PCT:
Cel Cycle assist for 2 weeks as directed on bottle (2nd bottle remaining from cycle)
Nolva pills: 20/20/10/10mg
Suppress-C (as directed on bottle for 4 weeks, starting week 2 of PCT)
Cel PCT Assist ( as directed on bottle for weeks, starting WEEK 3 of PCT)
Himalaya Liver care
Fish oil
Taurine
Monohydrate creatine starting day 1 of PCT

Will this be enough for a PCT? that is my main concern which is why I decided to make an account and ask all of you for any assistance.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Looks decent to me but I'm no expert. Maybe throw in something for estrogen? Buying a cheap bottle of hawth berry to preload with is a much cheaper way than using 2 weeks of cycle assist. I usually drop supports a few days into pct and taurine once back pumps leave completely.

Doing the same cycle except furuza at 200 per week starting week 3. I will be doing torem, erase starting mid week 2, daa, and ai post cycle (to use it up) for pct but also going to take hcgenerate starting mid cycle to help with lethargy.

You doing a recomp or cut on this?

megamutent8

Awards
Recomp, my first cycle was only Hdrol, and I ate around 3500 cals
So I was thinking about doing 3k-3500 as well this cycle should be fine

ok so hawth berry should be more than enough, anywhere I can save money is a good thing =p

so does that mean I wont be needing cel cycle assist on the PCT as well?

but instead may need to find somthing for the estrogen I figured nolva was enough.