sarms/bad eye sight after?

Pauliono1

Awards
Hello all

I have recently come accross sarms whilst browning through someones log.
After doing some research I have read that,people have been having problems with their eye sight that hasn't recoverd after 6 months of being off!

I dont mind the thought of getting shut down or other sides off ds/ph etc but my eye sight going hmm.

I have also read that when going from light to dark and dark to light the eyes take ages to adjust so you cant see properly for ages,has anyone on her experienced this?

I do like the idea around sarms but think il wait it out till they have been around abit longer having paid out £££ for laser eye surgery dont realy want to mess them up.

Any feedback much appriciated.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Those sides are generally with SARM S4. Osta does not show sides related to this. It has a lot more reports and trials and has been on the market longer. Check out Osta if your gonna do a SARM

Pauliono1

Awards
Thanks or reply have been browsing for a while seems sides are only when people go high on doses id only run 12.5 as part of pct if I can find it here in UK that is everywhere on google I find the stuff its now banned which doesn't seem good.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Thanks or reply have been browsing for a while seems sides are only when people go high on doses id only run 12.5 as part of pct if I can find it here in UK that is everywhere on google I find the stuff its now banned which doesn't seem good.
its banned but not illegal. Research chem

Pauliono1

Awards
Hi there I found it through chem-x but it all seems abit dodge or through sarm search.

Would this stuff make it through customs to get to uk and why is it banned?

Thanks