Phantom Labs - Phreak(SD/HD) - Log

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
***cycle is finished***
gained 7kg maybe 2kg fat
Happy with the gains. Strength was up across the board, some more than others.
The best of all was the lack of side effects. The only noticeable ones were decreased sleep quality. Just a couple of bad nights. And my immune system took a hit. I got a weak cold in the second week that hung around for most of the cycle. Just a runny nose most of the time.
I would highly recommend this product and I am going to run it again.

***to anyone going to start a phreak cycle i would recommend just starting on 2 caps a day in week 1 now***

Ok so this has been sitting in my cupboard for over a month now. I had to wait till I could source out a serm here. But now it has been delayed again while I get over this bloody cold. Anyway here goes.

Week 1: 1 cap a day (15mgSD/25mgHD) I am going to take half the cap AM and half PM. This is my first time on a real PH so I am not going to jump straight in to 30mg on day one. I did two cycles of 1-andro in the past but thought it was rubbish. 8 Caps cycle support
Week 2: 2caps a day (test it, see how I react if I it is too much I will dump some power out of the pill and drop it down. 8 Caps cycle support
Week 3: 2 caps per day 8 Caps cycle support
Week 4: 2 caps per day 8 Caps cycle support
Week 5: 40mg nolva per day
Week 6: 20mg nolva per day
Week 7: 20mg nolva/3 caps erase/3 caps test booster(fadogia or something)
Week 8: 10mg nolva/3 caps erase/3 caps test booster
Weeks 9-10: 3 caps erase 3 caps test booster

This is the plan. But if SD knocks me out and is too intense I may just do a 1 cap per day split in half.

During the cycle I will continue other normal supps
Multi
Fish Oil
Xtend
Jack3d or Universal shock + storm

+ some sleep stuff

Diet
I will most likely eat around 3500 calories to start with and work my way up if needed. Probably something like but I am never exact.
300g protein
400g carbs (possibly higher on leg and back day)
80g fat

Workout
Saturday - Chest/Abs
Sunday - Back
Monday - off
Tuesday - Shoulders/Calves
Wednesday - Arms
Thursday - Quads/Glutes

Bodystats
Weight 83kg (Down about 2 kg in 3 weeks from a long a holiday then a cold so only a few 50% workouts in this period) So I expect to jump up a bit straight away.
BF%- I always do the mirror check. So i never check exactly. I have most of my abs out atm so low enough to eat a little more in hope of extra gains on cycle.
Height 6ft

I will start the cycle most likely early next week once I feel the cold is 100% gone. But I thought I would start the log now to maybe get some constructive critisism/ideas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
although i wont condone the use of sd, i will say that it looks like you have put considerable thought into this cycle. and although i am not a big proponent of research chems, props for having it in your possesion before starting.

good luck!!!!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Ummm I am just going to say I don't have the research chem.

(not in the usa)

I am taking SD/HD because it got through customs. It was cheap so I figured I would give it a shot. My last one got taken :(

hollyroid84

Awards
Looking forward to seeing your results! Definitely keep us posted!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I have everything now. Start cycle on Tuesday so I will update often after I start.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id buy a sep bottle of hdrol so you could at least up the dosage to 75mg

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Started earlier. Was feeling good and just though ok go.
Day 1
Starting weight 83.5 (as I expected I quickly regained some weight from 2 good workouts after not really hitting the gym for 3 weeks. I expect it to be up again tomorrow probably)

It was difficult to take half a tablet. I ended up putting half the cap on a spoon and just washing it down with water mid breakfast. The pills taste horrible and even when consumed in the capsule it left a bad taste in the back of my throat. If you have ever had a burp from fish oil tablets that leaves the bad taste in your mouth, think of it it like that.

In the gym I had a solid workout, but nothing different. Basically no positives or negatives. But it is day one and that is to be expected.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :)

hollyroid84

Awards
I will definitely be keeping up with you log. Good luck bro!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 2
Morning weight - 83.7
It is a serious pain in the ass splitting the capsules. Today I breathed just before i was about to pour it on my tongue and some of the powder was blown onto my pants. Then I thought oh god, how much is that? I wish they made smaller caps so you can take a greater variety of dosages. I think there is no way you can get 10mg a day if that is how much you want to take.

Still haven't noticed much. I do think blood pressure has increased. When I ran for the training in the morning I felt a throbbing feeling in my head which I had never felt before. But shortly after it stopped. But definitely something to keep an eye on. I will see if there is any effect in the gym tomorrow. Starting on 15mg may be more difficult on the body than the usual 10 or the fact that is 15mg and stacked with HD too.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 3
Morning weight 83.6
So today was better than yesterday. The effects that I thought were increased blood pressure were not evident today(also upped my fish oil), so that was good. No other sides have risen either.

Today in the gym was great. There was no improvement in strength however I did have a strong alpha male feeling. However although there was no strength increase I did feel I had more stamina. So I increased the volume and did drop sets on most exercises and got a great pump. Shoulders and abs were looking very vascular, more so than usual.
After 80 minutes I still had energy to burn but thought I had better get out of there and get some calories in.

So I guess so far only positive things. Also my appetite has increased, which is helpful to get the extra food in.

syphon80

Awards
Good stuff, Just wondering as to why you would continue to use a Pre-wo during cycle?

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I still like the kick in the butt wake up call after a day at work to go harder in the gym. I see no reason to stop supping with creatine, beta alanine and arginine on cycle. I have read that PH's and steroids can increase creatine utilization.

But so far after taking the PH I don't feel any more energized/awake (which is the main reason I still take my pre-wo.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 4
Morning weight 83.5

Weight is going down! It's going the wrong way! Even though I am eating more! I have noticed minor leaning. But very minor. Guess it is time to up my calories more.

More updates later after workout

So many pills on cycle
2xPH
8xCycle assist
8xFish oil
3XMulti
2XVit c
1XMelatonin

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Had another solid workout, pushed hard and managed to squeeze out an extra rep or two on my first exercises for both bi and tri. I don't know if this is because of the PH or just my body responding to carb saturation again. Same thing with vascularity. It was very good tonight but again, this could be due to higher carb change. Still nothing to wow me.

But also I still have zero side effects. I read so many logs of people getting knocked out by the SD in the first week. But this hasn't affected me at all. So tomorrow I will be jacking up the dosage a bit from 15mg to 20mgSD/32.5HD.

But if I wake up lighter tomorrow I may cry = /

dye12

dye12

Awards
Gonna be running about the same setup as you. Just waiting for everything to come in

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 5
Morning weight 83.8 (It's up by 0.3 but I can feel a big brown baby about to come out soon)

Was a little bummed out. Good workouts, eating ALOT and not much going on yet. However from today I will taking about 20mg (hard to be exact).

At the moment it feels like I am on a diet pill. I can eat alot and not gain weight heh.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5
Morning weight 83.8 (It's up by 0.3 but I can feel a big brown baby about to come out soon)

Was a little bummed out. Good workouts, eating ALOT and not much going on yet. However from today I will taking about 20mg (hard to be exact).

At the moment it feels like I am on a diet pill. I can eat alot and not gain weight heh.
Prepare the F'ing blow up man. That's what SD does. Hmm... it's not working?

*wake-up day 10* WTF UP EIGHT POUNDS?! lol

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hold on to your pants because it should start kicking in any day now! Good luck.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I read so many logs with people saying they gained 2-4 pounds in the first week. Some upto 8-9. But I have just been hovering, even tho I was dosing it at 15mg in the first week.

Leg day tonight, I am a little scared of the soreness to come. Because they have been pretty neglected as of late. Some of my jeans got a little uncomfortable so I stopped trying to bulk them but did a **** job of maint and they got smaller. But anyway its almost spring, nice shorts weather and I can always buy new jeans next year so going to squat till I die tonight.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Worked my balls off in the gym. Fell over a few times too = / due to jelly legs after heavy sets. Now I am tossing up whether or not to go out and just eat a whole pizza or something just to go crazy on the calories and see what happens.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Worked my balls off in the gym. Fell over a few times too = / due to jelly legs after heavy sets. Now I am tossing up whether or not to go out and just eat a whole pizza or something just to go crazy on the calories and see what happens.
I usually try to take in a minimum of 4500 cals when I'm on but I shoot for 5000+. It's harder than it sounds!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Feeling like a fat bastard, ate a whole chicken pizza. So much saturated fat, my body doesn't like me now heh.

Last edited:
jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 6
Morning weight - ???

2-3 hours sleep due to noisy ****heads upstairs. Noisy till 4am then again at 7am. To tired to think about anything and didn't check weight. Thinking of ways for revenge now.

divo006

divo006

Awards
i just came off of a 4 week Phreak cycle. if you can handle 30mg of SD and 50mg of HD then be prepared to see some nice strength and mass gains. i started my first day with one pill and then went 2 pills a day for the remander of the cycle. sides were slim, fealt bloated and a little lethargic at the end of the cycle.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 7
Morning weight - 85.1

Weight is up but I am sure every drop is that in my legs. Top half looks exactly the same but legs feel like they are a lactic acid factory. Just sitting down is a struggle. I guess this is what happens when you neglect it for 6 weeks then destroy it.

mikeonopiates

Awards
subbed, good luck with your results, phreak looks very effective. SD just by itself is crazy, can't imagine the results with HD. make sure to supplement with hawthorne berry/celery seed to keep BP low, and also make sure to take milk thistle.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Yeah that stuff is in cycle assist.
Also as of today I am just taking the caps without emptying them so 30sd/50hd daily.

Ok just finished my chest work for today. AM forums are retarded 15 minutes to load for me atm. Anyway...there was a minor strength increase today. Added 10 pounds to my first exercise (decline bench) for the same reps. I tried to up it for incline but couldn't squeeze out enough reps so I had to drop back to normal to finish the set. Again I went high volume with drop sets on the second working set. I did find recovery between sets had improved though so I was able to do a little better on the later exercises. Usually I give it my all on every exercise. No saving for the next set or next exercise. Again vascularity was good too.

I have to go out soon. I will post my week 1 Review when I get home. Still no sides /dance

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Ok so here goes

At the end of the first week nothing much has happened. I'm upto 85.1 as of this morning but I would say alot of that is existing leg muscle coming back and a little fat. So nothing much in the muscle deperatment yet. The only evident things are improved pumps and as of recent an increase in endurance in workouts.

Sides
Ok time to go into a bit more details
Acne - One small pimple on my traps
Mood - Fine, no change at all. I don't feel beaten down like others have mentioned. Just the same as usual.
My balls - I think I have slowed down, I think they have got a little smaller. Also my loads are a bit smaller. I think this week on the higher dosage, I may experience a little more.
Sleep - Sleeping ok except for that one night.
Hair - Probably the biggest so far. My head started to itch a little. But after I washed my head with nizoral it stopped straight away.

Overall I think the effects for the first week were pretty low. I did gain weight but that would be expected with adding so many more calories so I can't give all the credit to the PH. But I had solid training, I am sore as hell everywhere, especially legs. So I wish it helped with recovery a bit more. I wanted to go deadlift crazy tomorrow but I don't think my legs are upto it. Even stiff legged ones.

But everyone says week 2 is the money week. So heres hoping to a good week.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 8
Morning weight 85.5
Legs still sore as hell can barely walk
Also woke up in the middle of the night because I was cold (wife stole all the blankets) then woke up this morning with a feeling of cold. Crossing my fingers it's not

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Just finished my back workout. I still felt under the weather. Like I have a cold. So I didn't do any free weights because I thought it would just be too much. So I hit the machines and still had a decent workout. Lat pull down was up 10 pounds from 220 to 230 for the same reps and same with the hammer pulldown from 180 to 190 same reps. I didn't feel I had much endurance though so I had to take long rests between sets.

Going to turtle at home for the rest of the day and hope I can sleep it off. Tomorrow is a rest day anyway.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 9
Morning weight 85.2

Little sad about going down in weight.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I have the feeling of a cold now :'(

Sucks the big fat one because I had one just before the cycle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9
Morning weight 85.2

Little sad about going down in weight.
I wonder how potent the ingredients in the Phreak are. Dropping weight on sd and hd????!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I wonder how potent the ingredients in the Phreak are. Dropping weight on sd and hd????!!
Yeah, I'm curious too as I've got 2 bottles of Phorce (LMG, Dzine) on stand-by in my stash.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 11
Morning weight 85.6

Still have this bloody cold. It is affecting my sleep too. I seem to get a good 5 hours then after that it is really light and I am constantly waking up.

This morning I tried to do my workout in the morning before work. I had planned on shoulders and abs but I only managed to get a half assed shoulder workout done. Because of the flu I just don't have the cardio. I was failing on cardio before muscle failure which was dissapointing. But I didn't notice any increase in strength for shoulders.

So far week 1 was great, had some great workouts especially legs. (still sore a week later) but I feel they had great growth (about the only thing that has so far). But week 2 has been almost a write off so far. The flu that started on sunday has left me without the energy I need for the gym and sleep quality has declined. I don't know if this is because of the PH or cold.

I am considering dosing it down to see what happens. Which I don't really want to do because day 11 and i've gained 2kg (4.5 pounds)...I am trying to eat alot more but all it is doing is making my farts smellier and my craps bigger.

But at least it is a 4 week cycle as opposed to 3 weeks. So I still have two more weeks to make things happen.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Yeah, I'm curious too as I've got 2 bottles of Phorce (LMG, Dzine) on stand-by in my stash.
Is phorce good? To my understanding phreak is a dry PH and phorce is a wet one.

I don't really know anything about the compounds in phorce.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Is phorce good? To my understanding phreak is a dry PH and phorce is a wet one.

I don't really know anything about the compounds in phorce.
I haven't tried Phantom Labs gear yet but I do love LMG and have ran it many times before. I just completed my run of LMG and Dzine a week ago and gained 10lbs and only lost 2lbs since. I just have Phorce on the back-burner for a rainy day some time in the future. My next run will be the big D with something :evil:

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
How many PH cycles have you done? I am popping my PH cherry. I don't consider my the 1-andro I took before as one. I think it was just dhea.

hollyroid84

Awards
Keep it up with sd and hd you gains should be thru the roof.

hollyroid84

Awards
i just came off of a 4 week Phreak cycle. if you can handle 30mg of HD and 50mg of HD then be prepared to see some nice strength and mass gains. i started my first day with one pill and then went 2 pills a day for the remander of the cycle. sides were slim, fealt bloated and a little lethargic at the end of the cycle.
What kind of gains did you see?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
How many PH cycles have you done? I am popping my PH cherry. I don't consider my the 1-andro I took before as one. I think it was just dhea.
Oh, I've done many over the past 4 years or so. For some reason though, I ALWAYS come back to LMG. Of all the legal gear out there, it is my favorite hands down! I gain like a mofo at just 75mg, it's fairly safe, inexpensive and I recover really quick.

You should do really good on this cycle and maybe on your next run give LMG a spin. You'll either absolutely love it or hate it :147:

divo006

divo006

Awards
What kind of gains did you see?
i started a "pre bulk" where i just ate pretty much everything heavy in protein and fat. went from a lean 170-175ish to a little porky 184lbs with 20%BF. then started the phreak cycle and ended with to 195lbs 10% BF and went up 30lbs on my BP. didnt max out in anything else at the end of the cycle but my rep weights when up huge also. i should have logged my strength gains a little better but oh well, i still had a good time on this cycle. as for the OP. that sucks the big'n that your sick while on this cycle. the second week was the money week, third week just got better and well..the fourth week wasnt anything pretty but wasnt bad, i didnt gain much weight on the fourth week but strength continued to climb. got a little lethargic and just fealt like blah, not to mention, irritable like a mofo.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 12
Morning weight - 85.6

I swear to god this is best diet pill ever.
Yesterday I ate
5 large slices wholemeal bread with peanut butter on 3
1 1/2 scoops whey 1/2 scoop casein
about 15 strawberries

PW 2 scoops whey with 100grams of maltodex
about 15 strawberries

2 large chicken wraps

3 slices bread & 1 scoop whey 1 scoop casein (mid work snack)

1 full spicey chicken pizza with extra chicken (i splurged on calories trying to gain weight

9 eggs (3 yolk)
4 large slices wholemeal bread

400ml milk
2 scoops casein

also included was 8 fish oil.

I ate all that yesterday and didn't gain 0.1 kg

I know it's alot of bread but their is a new bakery near my home where I can buy the bread so fresh, It's too delicious to make me want to eat brown rice again.

I really do feel like this is a diet pill

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Sides update

- Agression - angry I have a cold
- Sex drive - still there and doing daily
- Acne - none
- Lehtargy - none
- Man eggs - Sometimes they feel smaller but other times they feel fine. There is a noticable (small but still) change throughout different times of the day.
- Headaches - None
- Blood pressure - It doesn't feel the same as week one, I just feel normal again.
Sleep - Sleep quality has declined. I seem to sleep lighter now especially in the mornings. Which is pain when your wife gets up to go to work earlier than you.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Just finished an arm workout. Today was supposed to be legs but in no way was I in any condition to be squatting.

Anyway it started ok considering I still have the cold. Minor strength increases. Increase of 1 rep on first working set for bi and 2 reps on second set. For triceps I increased the weight by 5 pounds for I think the same reps (but form wasn't as good as I would have liked). An strength increase but nothing to blow my pants off like people say happens in the second week. I do still have the cold so it could be affecting it a lot. After this my brain just died. I still did a workout, but I didn't count any reps so I can't mention any more increases.

Tomorrow is a rest day. Bloody crossing my fingers to wake up heavier tomorrow.
I don't know how some people gain 20 pounds on cycle.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 14
Morning weight - 86.4 (I did do the largest crap of my life a little later tho)

So today I had a very uninspiring chest workout. At the end of two weeks there was zero strength gains on my chest workout. I know last week I said there was an increase last week but now I am starting to think it was the different to usual trainer over spotting.

Now the comments of big black guy are sinking into my head and I too are questioning the potency on this PH. Also I realise I am up in weight but I some of this is fat. I haven't leaned out more like alot of people say on SD.

So basically at the moment I am unimpressed, but last week I was sick so that could have had a big effect. So next week will have to see what happens. But I am definitely not blown away and I have not seen any big strength increase like alot of people say they get in second week.