Phantom Labs - Phreak(SD/HD) - Log

divo006

divo006

Awards
dude, you've gained 7.4lbs in two weeks...how are your workouts?

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 15 - Morning weight 86.8

It was 6.4 in 2 weeks. But as I mentioned before alot of that weight in the first 2 weeks was basically leg muscle coming back (as mentioned I had neglected them for about 6 weeks) also there has been a fat gain.

Over the last 3 days I have been gaining weight daily...For me maybe it just took an exceptionally long time to kick in.

My workouts atm are 2 working sets with a drop set on the second working set. For compound exercises I usually grab a gym trainer and get a spot for forced reps too.
For compounds I am going in the 4-8 range for upper body and 9-12 for lower. For isolations 8-12 upper and 10-15 lower. Then a bit of pumping mixed with a good 5-10 minutes stretching at the end.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Just finished a back workout, solid performance. Slightly fatigued.

In terms of strength lifts I put up all weights by 5-10 pounds but reps were on average 1 less than before.
Lat pull 230->240 pounds (1 less rep)
Bent row 110kg->120kg (1 less rep, but not happy with form)
Row 260->270 pounds (1 less rep)
Hammer pull down 185->190 pounds (2 less reps)
deadlift - just light weight pumping (taking a break from heavy ones, to work on lats more)

So not bad, nothing huge but I am happy with that. But I wish I was getting these on other muscle groups.

divo006

divo006

Awards
Over the last 3 days I have been gaining weight daily...For me maybe it just took an exceptionally long time to kick in.

yea man, not to forget that you started with one pill. hopefully things start to kick in hard bro

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
well one pill is still 15 mg of sd, 5 more than the usual 10

Maybe I just don't respond well... Although the positives aren't amazing I don't have any sides really... I am sleeping ok again, no lethargy, no acne, no backpumps...

2 weeks down 2 to go, only halfway

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 16
Morning weight 87.2
I seem to be gaining every day now. Hopefully I see some good strength gains this week. Also this androgen flu won't go away. It's not as bad as last week but enough to be annoying.

divo006

divo006

Awards
well one pill is still 15 mg of sd, 5 more than the usual 10

Maybe I just don't respond well... Although the positives aren't amazing I don't have any sides really... I am sleeping ok again, no lethargy, no acne, no backpumps...

2 weeks down 2 to go, only halfway
the lethargy came for me at the end of the 4th week, other then that, i didnt have any other real sides other than a couple back cramps dureing work.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 17
Morning Weight 87.7
Weight is coming on fast now...Am getting a little fat though.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Today was shoulders
80 pound DB press increase from 5 reps to 7 (with better form)
(typically my first working set will be done solo so I can guage any increase in strength, then the second set I will get a spot and do force reps/drop set etc to go beyond failure)
Rear delt machine up 15 pounds 1 less rep

Size is coming on now, and it would appear strength too. If you look at the daily numbers you can see big gains. But I am losing mid section definition fast.

Either way things are looking up in the 3rd week.

Also for anyone who wants to cycle phreak. I would recommend just starting on the 2 caps a day in the first week. For me it wasn't till a week after being on 2 caps a day that things started to happen.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Today was shoulders
80 pound DB press increase from 5 reps to 7 (with better form)
(typically my first working set will be done solo so I can guage any increase in strength, then the second set I will get a spot and do force reps/drop set etc to go beyond failure)
Rear delt machine up 15 pounds 1 less rep

Size is coming on now, and it would appear strength too. If you look at the daily numbers you can see big gains. But I am losing mid section definition fast.

Either way things are looking up in the 3rd week.

Also for anyone who wants to cycle phreak. I would recommend just starting on the 2 caps a day in the first week. For me it wasn't till a week after being on 2 caps a day that things started to happen.
Yeah, with most compounds it takes about a full week to really kick in. I'm glad to hear it's doing it's thang now! And don't worry about the gut, you're on a bulk and you need to eat to gain size. It's easier to lose fat than to gain muscle so just do your thing and throw in a pizza and double cheeseburgers every so often. The extra cals will help :yup:

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 18
Morning weight - 87.5
weight down *sniffle*
didn't sleep for **** last night
i was in bed for 10 1/2 hours and never slept for more than 45 minutes at a time

Gavin9

Awards
I have the same sleeping problems man. There has been a few nights ive had with zero sleep.Hope it goes good for you man check out my log.Kill it!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
So I was tired and a bit zombieish before my exercise but it was arms day. The thing I want to grow the most. So I took 4 scoops of jacked and then once I hit the gym I was ready to go. Preacher machine nonindependent arms up by 5 pounds for the same reps (7). But after my second working set with drop set I was feeling so pumped I jacked it up another 5 pounds and did it for 5 reps. Followed by close grip barbel curls up 10 pounds but 1 less rep. But I dunno I just didn't feel it right. But the pump was so big my arms were too tight, it was a little painful.

For triceps french curl I put it up 5 pounds and got to 9 reps and thought so easy. But then stupid me put it up by 10 pounds for the next set when I meant to put it up by 5. Anyway failed at 3 and did a drop set off that.

Overhead extension up 2 reps from 80 pounds for 8 to 10.

So strength is up. All good.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I have a bottle of phreak along with 2 other superdrol clones. I personally love superdrol and started doing cycles 2 years ago with mdrol. From my experience it seems that the superdrol in these clones can be underdosed. I did a cycle of methstadrol and didn't notice the jump in strength until I upped my dosage to 30mg/40mg. So if these pills are 15mg sd then i would have started off with 2 pills a day for 30 days or maybe 3 pills a day for 3 weeks because it seems weaker also. You are showing one of the sides common to superdrol along with other designer steroids far as the lack of good REM sleep. My advice would be if you only have a week left then up it to 3 pills a day, I mean your sides are very minimal

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 19
Morning weight - 87.6
(what happened to big gains...?)

slept better last night, still woke up alot but bigger chunks
1 hour then 3 hours then 2 hours then 1 hour 1 hour heh

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I don't think I will be able to walk tomorrow...
I had one hell of a leg workout, squat up 35 pounds and 1 more rep.
Leg extension up 15 pounds
I did set of leg press with +15 but was feeling strong so stopped early jacked it up to +50
pushed out 5 reps then felt like throwing up and had to stop.
I forgot to do glutes...so have to do them on saturday
Calf raise up 30 pounds for 2 more reps

Insane leg strength gains, wish I had those gains for arms. They are too small :'(

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Sides update
Back pumps - none
acne - none
sleep - on gaba, melatonin and 5-htp to get ...okish sleep..
lethargy - none
shut down - more noticable this week, the little guys feel smaller and don't like to hang out as much
hair - still wash my hair every few days with nizoral so no problems there
BP - occasional very mild headaches...so mild I barely notice them.

I do feel that this product doesn't lean you out like others say SD does. My abs are shot to hell. Going to need a cut after PCT. Also I feel stomach is bigger, like it sticks out more but that could just be from all the extra food forcing it to expand.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TIRED OF EATING SO MUCH!
Use pasta. I'm coming home from my workouts, tossing one package of whole wheat pasta into a pot and eating that (1680 kcal). Then an hour later I make a steak. I try to drink one half to a full gallon a day of 1% milk as well (easy calories).

Edit: Plus whatever else I'm eating, obviously

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
day 22
morning weight 88.8
chest was ok yesterday, small strength gain
today for back I didn't really notice an increase in strength

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 23
Morning weight 89.2
Day 24
Morning weight 89
I didn't eat as much yesterday, I just didn't have the motivation to

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Day 25
Morning weight 89.1

Ok shoulder workout yesterday. No major strength gain. Went from 80 pound db press for 7 reps to 8 with a little better form on the last rep.

hollyroid84

Awards
Your tired of eating so much! Com'on man its body building! And its 1 month, i think you were a little premature on your cycle, ur on s-drol and claim some lifts havnt increased in strength, either is junk or its your training.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Another big increase in strength for legs, jacked up squat another 30 pounds. But that was the most brutal set of anything I have ever done in my
day 26
morning weight ??? (didn't sleep at all and forgot to check)
life.
day 27
Morning weight 90.3
I always seem to get big gains after leg and back days.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Your tired of eating so much! Com'on man its body building! And its 1 month, i think you were a little premature on your cycle, ur on s-drol and claim some lifts havnt increased in strength, either is junk or its your training.
This log is just my place to express my opinion of the product and to give others information of what I did on the cycle. Nothing hasn't increased but for me strength gains are not the same across the board. Some have gained a lot, some a little. But I am just giving the honest truth so other people can make informed decisions when they are researching things they would like to try.

Do you assume everybody who takes s-drol will blow up with strength through the roof?

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Sides update
acne - None
backpumps - never
Headaches - nope
Lethargy - never (suprised at this, alot of people complain about this and I have never had any)
Sleep - sleep is bit a mixed, mostly ok with the occasional bad night. But even if I do have a bad night of sleep I don't feel that bad. Not tired like a zombie as I usually would.
Sex drive - Still there
Testes - slightly smaller, but it can vary. It actually changes throughout the day.

To be honest I am surprised by the lack of sides.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
day 28
morning weight 90.4

Lethargy hit me like a truck today...Had a pretty rubbish workout

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
day 29
Morning weight 90

I didn't like crazy in an attempt to lean out a little (getting too fat)
and it worked

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
So I did have to go to my part time work today so I decided to hit up calves again because I felt I gave them a pretty dodgy effort last leg day after the killer squats.

All lifts were up by alot. 30 pounds for some. I seem to be getting crazy strength in the legs but little to average on the upper body. However upper was more developed to begin with.

imsothemanxd

Awards
honestly from your log... its obvious your working out your legs harder in attempt to get and or develope your wheels back or further than they were.. so your not taking upper body training MORE seriously while on because you feel like its already.. "More Developed"

anyway I think the major difference between your log and everyone elses is that it seems like you want to do a lean bulk with no Ideal what your burning on a weekly basis to adjust your calories..

all in all I say you had a good run on it and made some really cool jumps in leg exercises... so it was worth it.. and you run a pretty good log.. keep it up!

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
honestly from your log... its obvious your working out your legs harder in attempt to get and or develope your wheels back or further than they were.. so your not taking upper body training MORE seriously while on because you feel like its already.. "More Developed"

anyway I think the major difference between your log and everyone elses is that it seems like you want to do a lean bulk with no Ideal what your burning on a weekly basis to adjust your calories..

all in all I say you had a good run on it and made some really cool jumps in leg exercises... so it was worth it.. and you run a pretty good log.. keep it up!
I wish this was the case. But I am still training everything else the same way and with the same intensity. But I think genetically those 2 body parts have always grown the easiest for me. I had actually toned down leg training for awhile because all my jeans were getting too tight around the quad. But went big again while on phreak just to see what happened. The thing I actually want to grow the most are my arms.

So many people commented about leaning out on SD but I got fatter. I thought it's ok I can just cut after it. But towards the end it got a little too much and I had to tone the calories down because I think I was just eating too many. This is my first PH cycle so I am still playing with the numbers to find what is right.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
So today is my last day on and it was supposed to be shoulders but I decided to do arms instead. Glad I did, strength was up again. Banged out 2 more reps on all exercises.

Pretty happy about arm progress on cycle. They have gained strength consistently.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I ran Phreak back when it was first available on nutra and shot up a good 16 pounds (I was eating a ridiculous amount of food) and strength gains were pretty solid. Managed to put on a little extra bf, but nothing too serious. My only issue was the acne I got near the end of the cycle...wasn't really prepared for it because I never got acne from sd or any other ph/ds that I've run, but this time was different. Must've been the hd :(. It's a solid product, imo...hope you enjoyed your run

Last edited:
jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I most definitely do.
Free gains and no sides (that lethargy was for one day) win win for me

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
PCT day 2
Morning weight 90.5

Shoulder strength was up again yesterday on the first day of pct.

hollyroid84

Awards
This log is just my place to express my opinion of the product and to give others information of what I did on the cycle. Nothing hasn't increased but for me strength gains are not the same across the board. Some have gained a lot, some a little. But I am just giving the honest truth so other people can make informed decisions when they are researching things they would like to try.

Do you assume everybody who takes s-drol will blow up with strength through the roof?
I assume your diet is jacked and your training is weak.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Pct day 5
Morning weight 90.4

Strength is still the same. Haven't seen any losses yet.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Time to give you guys the end results.
For the cycle I followed something similar to FST. Starting with power compounds movements 4-8 reps. Going to Isolations with higher reps at the end of the workout.

For alot of exercises it ended up being 5 pounds a week in terms of strength gains.
Also the reason I couldn't go above 80 pounds on some exercises is that my gym only has 80 pounds then 100 pound dbs so the jump was too big and I couldn't stabilize it.

**these aren't all the exercises but the ones I felt had the most noticeable gains**
Shoulders
DB press 80x5 to 8x10
rear delt machine up 30 pounds for 1 less rep
DB laterals up 5 pounds for same reps

Arms
Preacher machine up 15 pounds for same reps
Barbel up 10 pounds for 1 less rep
Alternating incline curls stayed the same pretty much (but it is more just for feel and to finish them off)

French curls up 10 pounds for same reps
overhead extension 80x6 to 80x11

Chest
Incline up 10 pounds for same reps
decline up 15 for same
flat up 10 for same reps
(got the least out of chest, but I did do one angle first each week)

Legs
smith box squatt up 70 for 1 less rep
leg press up 50 for same reps
leg extensions up 15 for same reps
leg curls up 15 pounds for same reps

Back
pulldowns up 20 pounds for same reps
deadlift 1 more rep at 405 pounds
rows up 15 pounds for same reps

hollyroid84

Awards
For the cycle I followed something similar to FST. Starting with power compounds movements 4-8 reps. Going to Isolations with higher reps at the end of the workout.

For alot of exercises it ended up being 5 pounds a week in terms of strength gains.
Also the reason I couldn't go above 80 pounds on some exercises is that my gym only has 80 pounds then 100 pound dbs so the jump was too big and I couldn't stabilize it.

**these aren't all the exercises but the ones I felt had the most noticeable gains**
Shoulders
DB press 80x5 to 8x10

Arms
Alternating incline curls stayed the same pretty much (but it is more just for feel and to finish them off)

Chest
decline up 15 for same
flat up 10 for same reps

Legs

Back
Haha 90kg 6 ft... your so weak for your size! try training the right way and getting a good base. dont b a scrawny dude and run a half ass cycle. troll

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
keep trolling, you don't even know how much i lift scrub I only wrote exactly for one exercise

and according to your stats your taller and 20 pounds lighter....so if im scrawny your a twig?

Wilderness

Awards
Great posting, thanks for sharing with us. Why did you wait for week 7 to start erase? I am starting a cycle with Phreak, this will be my first cycle, I am 35 and 142lbs. I am solid and have been lifting for 15 years nonstop. My greatest challenge will be diet. I find it hard to consume a ton of food. I will be doing my best in that area. I have read a ton of posts about this and could use some help with how to come off. Right now I have a liquid SERM and a good rated PCT. Is this enough and when exactly should I start them? In your first post it looks like you waited till week 7 to get on erase. Just courious why you didn't get on it right away? Is it because the SERM counter acts the erase?

Shoulders
DB press 80x5 to 8x10

Arms

Chest
decline up 15 for same
flat up 10 for same reps

Legs

Back

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
nice log so in ur opinoin would u run phreak or epistane....im trying too decide ive been researching for months on pct and on cycle supps hear alot more about epi but i know phreak is new like the idea of a compund

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
I've never run epi. So I couldn't compare the two. But I would liked phreak. I would recommend it. Because for me the only side was test shrinkage which just went back to normal 2 weeks into pct.

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
word thanx man yea test shrinkage seems too happen with most phs at least the ones i researched

illiam

Awards
this is great, im about to get on a phreak cycle too. i got two bottles so i can do one for sep/oct and then jan/feb or feb/march havent decided. im going to run the same pct as you, but im going to start at 2 pills a day everyday for the full 4 weeks while on. and ill have an ai while on for a little more help. i expect to gain about 12 lbs on it. i recently (for the first time) finished a max lmg and epi cycle. i gained about 8-10 lbs on it and my strength went up. bench went up about 40 lbs along with deadlift and squats. i went from doing 12-15 pullups to 20-25 pullups. and my arms got over the 15inch mark. i didnt train right the first week, but the second week i started using dorian yates blood and guts workout regimine, and it made me shoot through the roof with strength. i added a couple different exercises in it, but overall i kept to the plan. i didnt experience any real noticable sides. maybe a little acne but thats all. and even on my pct i am still gaining streangth and weight. eating clean and alot. im only 5'8 and i weigh in 167 today. cheers