first mdrol cycle

djrandolfs12

Awards
plz dont bash me just looking for straight advice

gonna take mdrol 10mg a day for 3 weeks, while im on the cycle im gonna take ai cycle assist, while im on a 6 week off cycle il take tamoxifen 20mg tabs everyday for 3 weeks and take milk thistle. what else? dont say nolvadex cuz i cant get any

drudixon

Awards
plz dont bash me just looking for straight advice

gonna take mdrol 10mg a day for 3 weeks, while im on the cycle im gonna take ai cycle assist, while im on a 6 week off cycle il take tamoxifen 20mg tabs everyday for 3 weeks and take milk thistle. what else? dont say nolvadex cuz i cant get any
I'm confused. Tamoxifen Citrate = generic Nolvadex. Seems to me you already got it. From all I've read, you may not notice much at 10mg.

djrandolfs12

Awards
yeah i was confused as to wheather or not it was ok to take the tamoxifen. do u suggest more of a 10mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg the 2nd 2 weeks? ive seen that. anything else you suggest me getting?

drudixon

Awards
yeah i was confused as to wheather or not it was ok to take the tamoxifen. do u suggest more of a 10mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg the 2nd 2 weeks? ive seen that. anything else you suggest me getting?
I haven't run MDrol, but am considering it for next year. It scares me a bit frankly. I've seen a lot of logs not end well, but many others have. 20 seems the be the safe, noticeable dose. There's lots of mdrol/beastdrol/superdrol logs on here. I'd find a recent one and pm whoever the OP is and get his insight. I'll follow your log if you make one.

Daniel M

Awards
I did my first cycle of Mdrol Last summer with a buddy of mine and it was Aight, I did get gains with little to no sides, I did get the back pumps but I loved them especially when deadlifting I know people say they hurt but I enjoyed the feeling. My friend experienced testicular atrophy (balls shrank) he was very paranoid, I didnt get that side but either way he said they came back after the pct, any ways our cycle was basically this

10/20/20 fourth week was risking it because it was our first ph so we just stayed with 3 but if you have a couple cycles under your belt shoot for the fourth and go with 30mgs

I preloaded two weeks prior with Milk thistle and Hawthorn Berry and while on I was taking CEL cycle Assist (Great product just as good as AI cycle support IMO) after the third week I started my pct with liquid Tomixfen citrate 40/40/20/20 and it went smoothly. You keep the gains as long as you keep working hard and not become lazy I gained 20 and kept 15 with strength. While on the cycle make sure you eat plenty especially carbs. If you got anymore questions ask away broseph.