1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%

first mdrol cycle

plz dont bash me just looking for straight advice

gonna take mdrol 10mg a day for 3 weeks, while im on the cycle im gonna take ai cycle assist, while im on a 6 week off cycle il take tamoxifen 20mg tabs everyday for 3 weeks and take milk thistle. what else? dont say nolvadex cuz i cant get any

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

Quote Originally Posted by djrandolfs12 View Post
    plz dont bash me just looking for straight advice

gonna take mdrol 10mg a day for 3 weeks, while im on the cycle im gonna take ai cycle assist, while im on a 6 week off cycle il take tamoxifen 20mg tabs everyday for 3 weeks and take milk thistle. what else? dont say nolvadex cuz i cant get any
    I'm confused. Tamoxifen Citrate = generic Nolvadex. Seems to me you already got it. From all I've read, you may not notice much at 10mg.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%

yeah i was confused as to wheather or not it was ok to take the tamoxifen. do u suggest more of a 10mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg the 2nd 2 weeks? ive seen that. anything else you suggest me getting?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

Quote Originally Posted by djrandolfs12 View Post
    yeah i was confused as to wheather or not it was ok to take the tamoxifen. do u suggest more of a 10mg a day for the first 2 weeks and 20mg the 2nd 2 weeks? ive seen that. anything else you suggest me getting?
    I haven't run MDrol, but am considering it for next year. It scares me a bit frankly. I've seen a lot of logs not end well, but many others have. 20 seems the be the safe, noticeable dose. There's lots of mdrol/beastdrol/superdrol logs on here. I'd find a recent one and pm whoever the OP is and get his insight. I'll follow your log if you make one.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

I did my first cycle of Mdrol Last summer with a buddy of mine and it was Aight, I did get gains with little to no sides, I did get the back pumps but I loved them especially when deadlifting I know people say they hurt but I enjoyed the feeling. My friend experienced testicular atrophy (balls shrank) he was very paranoid, I didnt get that side but either way he said they came back after the pct, any ways our cycle was basically this

10/20/20 fourth week was risking it because it was our first ph so we just stayed with 3 but if you have a couple cycles under your belt shoot for the fourth and go with 30mgs

I preloaded two weeks prior with Milk thistle and Hawthorn Berry and while on I was taking CEL cycle Assist (Great product just as good as AI cycle support IMO) after the third week I started my pct with liquid Tomixfen citrate 40/40/20/20 and it went smoothly. You keep the gains as long as you keep working hard and not become lazy I gained 20 and kept 15 with strength. While on the cycle make sure you eat plenty especially carbs. If you got anymore questions ask away broseph.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First MDrol Cycle (Log)
    By djrandolfs12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:24 AM
  2. Mdrol+ cycle
    By Capomano in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 05:02 AM
  3. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM