Mdrol and Puffy nipples

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 6th day of Mdrol at 10mg ed. On the 4th day i noticed my nipples had gotten noticeably more puffy.
They are not tender and there are no lumps.
What is this from and is this something i shoud be worried about?

I wasnt too concerned about it until i saw the post/vid of that guy lactating.

And now that i think about it about 4months prior to this my nipples sometimes when going to sleep would feel wet just a tiny bit, I thought it was just my imagination. It doesnt do it anymore.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
anyone? ive started taking vitb6 and some ldopa, but it doesnt seem to be doing much. Someone help me out here.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Your nipples will get puffy on cycle man its perfectly normal. Mdrol is not a progestin so it should not cause prolactin based gyno that the vitamin b6 and l-dopa will take care of. If your seriously worried pop 20mg of nolva for a few days until the sensitivity goes away. But if theyre not tender and you dont feel any lumps your fine man the puffiness is normal and will go away once you start pct.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks, I thought it was normal i just wanted to make sure. Im gonna stop the b6 and ldopa then. They're not even sensitive they just look puffy, like i ganed a bunch of fat in my nipples.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks, I thought it was normal i just wanted to make sure. Im gonna stop the b6 and ldopa then. They're not even sensitive they just look puffy, like i ganed a bunch of fat in my nipples.
Yea man thats normal then just keep an eye on it. But dont play with them too much or they will become sesitive from you poking at them all the time and that will cause more concern haha. Now for your PCT i wouldnt reccomend using an AI or thats where you can run into some estrogen rebound issues which could bring on gyno. If you have one already save it for after PCT or you should be fine tossing it in after week 3.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I have some nolvadex xt, but im not using it at all. im sticking with clomid, and maybe low dose tamoxifen for pct