Novadex during H drol cycle

johnrobert227

Awards
About 9 days into my halotest 25 cycle and was starting to feel a little sensitive the nipples. I guess I'm not to concerned with this but I happen to have some novadex xt and was wondering if it would be effective to use it as an AI for the cycle.

I know AI's are not required during any h drol cycle as it does not aromatize but I just wanna be careful. Is there a dosage anyone would recommend for the novadex? I know it is an OTC AI and I have nolva for pct. Was thinking of just running the novadex for the 6 week cycle to keep any chance of gyno flare up minimized. Is there anything I need to worry about as far as using an AI during the cycle? Any input is appreciated

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as an "over-the-counter" AI
Sorry dude, you need to get real arimidex or letrozole.
Nolvadex Xt is basically a natty test booster and won't help your symptoms of gyno.
Also,don't f with your nipples, it makes it worse.

johnrobert227

Awards
What do you mean there is no over the counter AI, what do you call novadex xt? It contains ATD which is an AI. I know that arimidex and letrozole are real AI's essentially I'm just looking to see if something simple such as the novadex xt will help at all. I know its only an H drol cycle I'm aware that gyno isn't going to be a concern but I would like to run a simple AI, such as that in novadex xt, to keep estrogen levels low. Especially when I bump it up to 75 mgs a day for week 3-6

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What do you mean there is no over the counter AI, what do you call novadex xt? It contains ATD which is an AI. I know that arimidex and letrozole are real AI's essentially I'm just looking to see if something simple such as the novadex xt will help at all. I know its only an H drol cycle I'm aware that gyno isn't going to be a concern but I would like to run a simple AI, such as that in novadex xt, to keep estrogen levels low. Especially when I bump it up to 75 mgs a day for week 3-6
You do know that Novadex XT and NOLVADEX (tamoxifen) are two totally different things, right?

johnrobert227

Awards
Yes I know that is why I said I have nolva for pct. Also I was wondering about running novadex as an AI during cycle. Where Nolva is a SERM and would be only pct. So yes I know. The question is regarding novedex xt, by gaspari nutrition the over the counter anti aromatase, that has been since discontinued and not available to purchase.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude but there is a gyno concern with Hdrol and other steroidal compounds. Nolvadex xt is not going to help, use it after the cycle, i have used it for that along side Clomid and it has helped the process, it is not however, any type of Aromatase inhibitor (it don't lower rising estro levels).

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
About 9 days into my halotest 25 cycle and was starting to feel a little sensitive the nipples. I guess I'm not to concerned with this but I happen to have some novadex xt and was wondering if it would be effective to use it as an AI for the cycle.

I know AI's are not required during any h drol cycle as it does not aromatize but I just wanna be careful. Is there a dosage anyone would recommend for the novadex? I know it is an OTC AI and I have nolva for pct. Was thinking of just running the novadex for the 6 week cycle to keep any chance of gyno flare up minimized. Is there anything I need to worry about as far as using an AI during the cycle? Any input is appreciated
Just keep an eye on it if there are currently no lumps, def grab some Letro now just in case.