Stayin' Anabolic: The P-Mag Chronicles...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. [/QUOTE]Had been taking 2 scoops of sp 250 until today. After legs a couple days ago I felt a little loopy a few hours after lifting- think it was due to BP increase. Had BP checked, was at 130/70. Dropped to 1 scoop today. Going to drop completely tomorrow (maybe 1/2 scoop cuz i love the taste lol). Definitely dont need any additional pumps![/QUOTE]

    lol I knew you would come around, save it for pct bro.


  2. Haha yeah man, it's just weird cuz when not on cycle it's like it really gave me that extra burst. Ive used stims for the greater part of 2 years now and fig'd I couldnt do w/o them. I guess its not really needed when on cycle. I never really felt the PMag all that much until this week!
    •   
       


  3. cool, Im going to start my cycle real soon (this monday as long as I get my torem in,I have nolva as my backup) and Im done with pwo's and even creatine(its been about a week and a half) kinda of a dry-out/detox from them lol, you know what I mean, Ive had 3 really great workouts since. weighing 189lbs as of yesterday, wanted to weigh 190lbs at start of cycle, so Im close enough and I feel strong and ready. who knows maybe by day 1 Ill be a buck90 lol., crap Im rambling again..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    cool, Im going to start my cycle real soon (this monday as long as I get my torem in,I have nolva as my backup) and Im done with pwo's and even creatine(its been about a week and a half) kinda of a dry-out/detox from them lol, you know what I mean, Ive had 3 really great workouts since. weighing 189lbs as of yesterday, wanted to weigh 190lbs at start of cycle, so Im close enough and I feel strong and ready. who knows maybe by day 1 Ill be a buck90 lol., crap Im rambling again..
    What are you going to be running? What do you have under your belt so far?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by updownupdown View Post
    What are you going to be running? What do you have under your belt so far?
    Furuza-a stacked with good ol' hdrol, and on my belt its h-drol, its a great ph and from what I gather it works well with furuza(high dose 300mg), was going to go with pmag but decided to stick with something that I know. one of friends is ph freak, smart but crazy, and hes been helpful, as this Forum has been. when I did my first cycle I should have been heavier but you live and learn, I didnt slack with my support supps or serm on my 1st, you know, you dont want eff your self up. Ive done natty test boosters combo'd with AI's and atd's(they kinda suck), with various results lol
    •   
       


  6. Day 17: Back

    DL's:
    405 x 3, 3, 315 x 10

    OH BB Rows: Near Parallel to ground. Good, long stroke.

    155 x 10, 165 x 10, 175 x 7, 185 x 5

    DB Pullovers:

    50 x 12, 12, 12

    Close Grips Cable Rows:

    160 x 12, 12, 12

    OH WG Pullups:

    6, 6, 6

    Pretty good day. Feeling strong on DL's so I did a couple low rep set, followed my a 315 x 10 feel good set haha. Not a PR on 405 x 3, but close. My 1 RM is pretty high, its after the first 3 reps when going super heavy or so is when it gets tough for me.

    Killin' the OH BB rows. Solid form and good back isolation. Strength is going up and my back is really thickening up nice. Back has always developed nice for me.

    First time doing db pullovers- got crazy stretch in my upper-inside lat. Must've breathed wrong or stretched too far in a rep, having some minor discomfort in my sternum area. Nothing major.

    Going to up the intensity this upcoming 4 day split session. Will prob work w/ a little higher reps, maybe 10-15 range for chest, and lower for legs. I really wish my legs would just explode but they refuse to. Blah. Eating around 3500 -4000 cals day. Considering going to mexican restaurant and completing the 3lb burrito challenge next leg day. Free hat if you eat 2 huge burritos lol. Good quality bulk food anyway I guess.

    Mood was good today. A little less focus and energy training than usual due to dropping PWO. Joints are sore as ****. I have enough PMAG left to run 18 more days of cycle, which would put me at around 35 total days on cycle. Debating ordering third bottle so I can run full 6 wks. I have a crazy good pct (tamox, lean xtreme, activate xtreme, stims, creatine) so maybe I should..

    This is turning into a little journal haha

  7. Run the 6 weeks

  8. Day 18: Rest (Ate around 4k clean calories)

    Day 19: Chest/Tris

    Flat Db Press:

    85 x 15, 95 x 11, 100 x 7 *PR*

    EZ Bar Tri Extension:

    40 x 12, 50 x 10, 10

    Low Incline DB Press:

    85 x 8, 8, 7 *PR*

    CGBP:

    145 x 8, 8, 8

    Incl Smith Press:

    155 x 10, 10, 10

    Tri Rope Pd's:

    80 x 15, 80 x 12

    Low Incl DB Flies:

    40 x 8, 35 x 8

    Killed it today. Didn't have a lifting partner, but was def in the zone. Hit strong pr's on flat and incl db press. Switched form a little on EZ tricep extension (used EZ bar instead of straight bar, extended behind head) and really liked it. CGBP all reps were real strict, controlled movements. I was more pumped this session than Ive ever been. Upper chest is coming out from the strict smith presses, really enjoy this lift.

    Weighed in at 189... up 13 lbs since day 1 lol. Def retaining a ton of water and have gained a little fat (I think), but have added a ton of muscle. Heaviest ive been in probably 5+ years (use to be a little fatty in my teenage years) and strongest i've ever been for sure. Eating 3500-4000 clean cals per day. Recovery is unbelievable, I had terrible back DOMS yesterday and it was almost non-existent today.

    Really enjoying the compound. Sides are basically non-existent now.

    Legs tomorrow, going to push them to the limit...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by updownupdown View Post
    Day 18: Rest (Ate around 4k clean calories)

    Day 19: Chest/Tris

    Flat Db Press:

    85 x 15, 95 x 11, 100 x 7 *PR*

    EZ Bar Tri Extension:

    40 x 12, 50 x 10, 10

    Low Incline DB Press:

    85 x 8, 8, 7 *PR*

    CGBP:

    145 x 8, 8, 8

    Incl Smith Press:

    155 x 10, 10, 10

    Tri Rope Pd's:

    80 x 15, 80 x 12

    Low Incl DB Flies:

    40 x 8, 35 x 8

    Killed it today. Didn't have a lifting partner, but was def in the zone. Hit strong pr's on flat and incl db press. Switched form a little on EZ tricep extension (used EZ bar instead of straight bar, extended behind head) and really liked it. CGBP all reps were real strict, controlled movements. I was more pumped this session than Ive ever been. Upper chest is coming out from the strict smith presses, really enjoy this lift.

    Weighed in at 189... up 13 lbs since day 1 lol. Def retaining a ton of water and have gained a little fat (I think), but have added a ton of muscle. Heaviest ive been in probably 5+ years (use to be a little fatty in my teenage years) and strongest i've ever been for sure. Eating 3500-4000 clean cals per day. Recovery is unbelievable, I had terrible back DOMS yesterday and it was almost non-existent today.

    Really enjoying the compound. Sides are basically non-existent now.

    Legs tomorrow, going to push them to the limit...
    looks good bro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    bashman I totally agree, gotta eat more, and updownupdown save what ever creatine you have and sp250 for pct, stay away of stims during cycle, using them on cycle will cause a spike in your cortisol levels and possibly convey back pumps.
    use creatine ON cycle and in pct

    why?

    anabolic steroids shuttle nutrients and supplements TO THE MUSCLE!

    Creatine is 50x more effective ON cycle.

    about spiking cortisol? LOL hes on STEROIDS

    use your superpump dude


    im on my fourth cycle

    testosterone/tren/dbol etc etc


    your going to be fine use them in fact you will see BETTER results
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Fellas read up on this link from ntbm


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    use creatine ON cycle and in pct

    why?

    anabolic steroids shuttle nutrients and supplements TO THE MUSCLE!

    Creatine is 50x more effective ON cycle.

    about spiking cortisol? LOL hes on STEROIDS

    use your superpump dude


    im on my fourth cycle

    testosterone/tren/dbol etc etc


    your going to be fine use them in fact you will see BETTER results
    sp/stims can raise your bp more than it already is on cycle that happens to some, and it "might' make your cortisol levels register higher, remember we all respond differently to aas/ph's supplements etc, thats pretty accurate.
    having said that, I just read some really good info on ""why you should use creatine on cycle"" and I agree with you on that, I suggested not to, because most (including myself) people practice not using it on cycle(damn we are so wrong)...lol I guess broscience can really be misleading, Im actually disappointed that I didnt read more on why we should "Creatine on Cycle".
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...-find-out-now/
    Ill make on thread on this for sure schwellington, reps owed
    Last edited by fightclub2012; 02-05-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: i eff up, as always got ahead of myself wrote "you" meant "your"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    sp/stims can raise your bp more than it already is on cycle that happens to some, and it "might' make you cortisol levels register higher, remember we all respond differently to aas/ph's supplements etc, thats pretty accurate.
    having said that, I just read some really good info on ""why you should use creatine on cycle"" and I agree with you on that, I suggested not to, because most (including myself) people practice not using it on cycle(damn we are so wrong)...lol I guess broscience can really be misleading, Im actually disappointed that I didnt read more on why we should "Creatine on Cycle".
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...-find-out-now/
    Ill make on thread on this for sure schwellington, reps owed
    Well im forced to agree with you as well, stims can raise cortisol levels, and i agree that we all respond differently as well. He COULD have a huge spike in cort from a stim- but doubtful especially since he is on an anabolic. HOWEVER, OP listen to your body, if you can do without stims, workout without them- i myself have to have something to give me an extra kick in the ass
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  13. Ive been using stims and creatine (krealkalyn) throughout cycle thus far. Both have been somewhat under dosed, usually only taking 1 krealkalyn a day and around 1-2 scoops sp 250 (was taking 2.5 before cycle). It really does give me the extra kick I need and I am somewhat dependent on them. Thanks for the insight guys...

  14. Day 20: Legs

    Smith Squats:

    225 x 12, 245 x 12, 265 x 10, 275 x 10

    Front Squats:

    155 x 10, 165 x 10, 8

    SLDL's:

    175 x 10, 10, 10, 10

    Quad Ext:


    90 x 20, 70 x 15

    Ham Curls:

    90 x 15, 70 x 18

    Overall a pretty good day. I was honestly spent after my first 4 sets of squats and required a little extra recovery time, but overall pretty good. Definitely seeing an improvement in overall leg mass which is exciting to say the least.

    Finished first bottle of PMag yesterday. Weight was at 188 today so its def fluctuating a little. Have to order a 3rd bottle here in the next couple days, probably going to ramp up to 125mg week 6. Would like to finish cycle around 195 ish. lbs

    Prob going in tomorrow (typical off day) to do some calves/abs/forearms/biceps. Feeling good. Recovery is great.

  15. Day 21: Abs, Calves, Bicepts


    Day 22:
    Shoulders

    Seated DB Shouled Press:


    75 x 8, 8, 8 *PR

    Alternating DB Lateral Raise:

    30 x 15, 35 x 10, 30 x 10>>>>Dropset 15 x 20

    Rear Delt Fly:

    120 x 15, 130 x 15, 20

    Arnold Press:


    50 x 12, 10, 8 >>>>>Dropset to DB Press x 8 >>>>>Dropset Lateral Raise 15 x 20

    Did some serious damage- PR's all around. Did some killer dropsets and a megaset at end.

  16. Day 23: Back

    DL:


    315 x 6 (was going for 10, grip slipped), 365 x 8, 385 x 5, 425 x 3 *PR on 425.... No straps or belt on anything....

    OH BB Rows:

    165 x 12, 175 x 10, 185 x 8 *PR

    CG Cable Rows:

    160 x 15, 170 x 11, 180 x 9 *PR

    OH WG Pullups:

    8, 7, 8

    Real good day. Was kinda lacking motivation at the beginning but turned things around. Pulled the 425 (Previous PR 415 x 1) pretty easy. Adrenaline def took over. Partner took a vid and ill post it here within the next couple days.

    Weight is at 191 (+15). Strength and size are both still going up. Very satisfied thus far. Calories still around 3500. Still haven't ordered 3rd bottle/ debating weeks 5.5-6. Have enough for around 10 more days...

    Currently eating a burrito that prob weighs near 3 lbs lol

    Ninja Video EDIT: YouTube - 425x3 (Thx bashman)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by updownupdown View Post
    Day 23: Back

    DL:


    315 x 6 (was going for 10, grip slipped), 365 x 8, 385 x 5, 425 x 3 *PR on 425.... No straps or belt on anything....

    OH BB Rows:

    165 x 12, 175 x 10, 185 x 8 *PR

    CG Cable Rows:

    160 x 15, 170 x 11, 180 x 9 *PR

    OH WG Pullups:

    8, 7, 8

    Real good day. Was kinda lacking motivation at the beginning but turned things around. Pulled the 425 (Previous PR 415 x 1) pretty easy. Adrenaline def took over. Partner took a vid and ill post it here within the next couple days.

    Weight is at 191 (+15). Strength and size are both still going up. Very satisfied thus far. Calories still around 3500. Still haven't ordered 3rd bottle/ debating weeks 5.5-6. Have enough for around 10 more days...

    Currently eating a burrito that prob weighs near 3 lbs lol
    Just curious, how much did you pay for you p-mag?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    I forgot to mention, have some taurine on hand for them nasty back pumps
    Yes. This. I didn't think I needed it. I ordered last Tues night after deadlifts. It's not agonizing, but it definitely sucks.

  19. @ bashman- I think i paid 23.95-26.95 or so per bottle (w/o shipping). I bought it during a Christmas sale of some sort, wish I had bought a few more haha...

  20. Have the video ready but need 50 posts to post a link. Just killing space here haha.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Yes. This. I didn't think I needed it. I ordered last Tues night after deadlifts. It's not agonizing, but it definitely sucks.
    The taurine works wonders that's for sure...

  22. YouTube - 425x3 - I would love to take credit for this Nice lift mate

    PS - this is updownupdown vid

  23. Sorry I just skimmed thru your log. Its a detailed log looks good, however it seems like you're not putting alot of emphasis on Compound movements.

    Those are the movements that will make you grow. I'll look back over, but I think your training regimimen could use some revising.

    Keep kicking ass, but consider trading som cable/machine work for freeweights.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    - I would love to take credit for this Nice lift mate

    PS - this is updownupdown vid
    Thanks for linking it for me, ill prob do it as well once I reach 50... (still cant link) lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Hustlers View Post
    Sorry I just skimmed thru your log. Its a detailed log looks good, however it seems like you're not putting alot of emphasis on Compound movements.

    Those are the movements that will make you grow. I'll look back over, but I think your training regimimen could use some revising.

    Keep kicking ass, but consider trading som cable/machine work for freeweights.
    Thanks for the comment, but imo my routine is adequate (maybe not?). Bench, squats, dls, presses and rows are all figured in. Each day has a minimum of 6 sets of compounds. Most effort is placed into compounds as they fall at the beginning of my routine. If you wouldn't mind pointing out where you think I could incorporate additional compounds into my routine id appreciate your feedback....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...
    By Outstanding in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 971
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 11:36 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Log in
Log in