ZamaMan tests Monsterdrol XT

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well guys,

Figured I would run one of my bottles for a couple of weeks and see weather not I notice gains. I'm actually going to be running the same bottle that the pills I had PA test came from. I have been planing a very long cycle to start in Jan or feb, so if the tests are accurate this should have no bearing on it. If there I'd in fact a hormone here I'll have to retool my plans a little. I'm not sure what I hope for more, mdxt to be legit and affect my comming cycle, or to be bunk and my cycle be able to go about as planned. Lol

I know there's been several successful logs with mdxt already, but most of us aren't sure what to make of them as all the logers haven't been on the forum for very long. I will be taking 30mg ED. Today was day one, no changes so far. I will log my workout and detail my split later.

Will Also post some pics though I feel fat and weak so not very happy with physic at the moment.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right guys heres my training protocol at the moment. Though Im having a little trouble getting through my upper workout..so It might get split back to a three day split.

M-Upper
T-Lower
F-Upper
M-Lower
ECT

Upper workout details
Flat Bench 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Cable rows 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Incline flys 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 second reps(2 sec up, 2 sec down); 1-2 min rest
Pull ups 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 seconds reps; 1-2 min rest
Lateral raises 2-3, 10-12 reps,
Curls 2, 6-8 or 10-12
Dips 2, same

Lower workout details
Sqauts 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Ham curls 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Leg Press 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 second reps(2 sec up, 2 sec down); 1-2 min rest
Ham curls 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 seconds reps; 1-2 min rest
Calves

Heres my current fat picture. I feel chubby, and weak since I am down on several lifts.

Untitled by S, on Flickr

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in here now

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
In for this.

I'm on day 13 and up about 10 lbs. A little wet and some small gains in strength a little above natural training.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome... big time sub!

Thanks Z. Very, very interested in this.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
props to you man for bein the guinea pig for us. hopefully it suprises us all...i tend to believe there has to be something in there or all these people wouldn't be gaining 10+ pounds and seeing the strength they are.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'll follow along, but didn't you ask for a refund from nate?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
in for this

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so everyone understands...

I asked Zamaman to test out his bottle of MDXT. I know he is a straight shooter and would give the truth about how it treats him.

PA claims only Bioperine is inside his specific bottle of MDXT.

We will find out soon enough.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well of course I will follow along since I got an invite. Cant say no to a ZamaMan.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey awesome for you to run this zamaman. I know you will give honest feedback whether it's good or bad.

And I know you have plenty of PH experience as well. With that said I'm subbed.

REPPED.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in here now
Good to have ya brotha

In for this.

I'm on day 13 and up about 10 lbs. A little wet and some small gains in strength a little above natural training.
Awesome..I hope for the same results

props to you man for bein the guinea pig for us. hopefully it suprises us all...i tend to believe there has to be something in there or all these people wouldn't be gaining 10+ pounds and seeing the strength they are.
I expect some strength gains in the next two weeks to get me back up to where I was...I am about 10 lbs down on my bench from my PR.

i'll follow along, but didn't you ask for a refund from nate?
I did...but CM asked me to run it so I figured I would give it a shot. If the tests were correct It wont affect my upcomming cycle.

in for this
Yeah brotha. Thanks for the support

Hey awesome for you to run this zamaman. I know you will give honest feedback whether it's good or bad.

And I know you have plenty of PH experience as well. With that said I'm subbed.

REPPED.

Thanks bro

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just so everyone understands...

I asked Zamaman to test out his bottle of MDXT. I know he is a straight shooter and would give the truth about how it treats him.

PA claims only Bioperine is inside his specific bottle of MDXT.

We will find out soon enough.
Thanks bro

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right guys heres my training protocol at the moment. Though Im having a little trouble getting through my upper workout..so It might get split back to a three day split.

M-Upper
T-Lower
F-Upper
M-Lower
ECT

Upper workout details
Flat Bench 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Cable rows 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Incline flys 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 second reps(2 sec up, 2 sec down); 1-2 min rest
Pull ups 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 seconds reps; 1-2 min rest
Lateral raises 2-3, 10-12 reps,
Curls 2, 6-8 or 10-12
Dips 2, same

Lower workout details
Sqauts 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Ham curls 3-4, 6-8 reps, 2-3 min rest
Leg Press 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 second reps(2 sec up, 2 sec down); 1-2 min rest
Ham curls 2-3, 10-12 reps, 4 seconds reps; 1-2 min rest
Calves

Heres my current fat picture. I feel chubby, and weak since I am down on several lifts.

Untitled by S, on Flickr

edited thism so ill bump it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool. GL.

Don't wanna derail this thread but MDXT is my next planned cycle, start date is supposed to be January. Only thing is I am thinking of altering my plans... I was going to run 2 bottles 30/30/40/40/50/50.
However now I am thinking of instead pulsing it for 8 weeks or so. Probably 50mg 3x a week something like that. Was just tossing the idea around in my head.

Hmmm anyway hope it works for you.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool. GL.

Don't wanna derail this thread but MDXT is my next planned cycle, start date is supposed to be January. Only thing is I am thinking of altering my plans... I was going to run 2 bottles 30/30/40/40/50/50.
However now I am thinking of instead pulsing it for 8 weeks or so. Probably 50mg 3x a week something like that. Was just tossing the idea around in my head.

Hmmm anyway hope it works for you.
Sweet bro. I'll look foward to the results you get. If the claimed steroid is in there that's one mighty dosage.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Untitled by S, on Flickr
FAT, No offence intended but how could you call yourself fat , you look a little on the thin side to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet bro. I'll look foward to the results you get. If the claimed steroid is in there that's one mighty dosage.
i've done so many cycles, different steroids at high doses, never seem to get many sides, at this point I'm really not afraid of going big at all.

To me this compound looks like phera, normal dose 30mg a day for 4 weeks and gains on a similar magnitude. No one has a problem when Phera is run at 50 a day so i don't see the problem with running MDXT at 50.

But I really want to try pulsing it. Everybody seems to be gaining big weight pretty early on in the cycle so I would guess that it kicks in fast like SD does and hence is well-suited to pulsing.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FAT, No offence intended but how could you call yourself fat , you look a little on the thin side to me.
Lol no offense taken. Everyone has different bf levels they like. I don't feel I look fat in pics, just hate the fat at the bottom ab area. Also when I look down i see that little pouch of fat down there stairing at me and it drives me crazy. But ah well I'll just have to accept going above 15% bf on this bulk, maybe up to 19-20% if need be.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no offense taken. Everyone has different bf levels they like. I don't feel I look fat in pics, just hate the fat at the bottom ab area. Also when I look down i see that little pouch of fat down there stairing at me and it drives me crazy. But ah well I'll just have to accept going above 15% bf on this bulk, maybe up to 19-20% if need be.
What % would you say your at now??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And IMO the lower your bf% before your Bulk the better your quality of lean mass gained vs fat.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look to me like your going to have a quality bulk, if the stuff is not bunk that is.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What % would you say your at now??
I was at an estimated 12% at the end of my cut. However I went straight into a bulk and am up maybe 8 lbs...a couple of those lbs feel like fat, and a bit of muscle memory and glyocogen as well. Id estimate I am in the 13% range of BF. I take my pics in the bathroom which have over head lighting that make me look slightly better. Also I happen to have more abs show at higher BFs than mosts I think. My brother is leaner than me, yet my abs seem to show slightly more...especially in pictures.

I agree that someone should get down to 10% before they start bulking and sstay below 15% as well...but that didnt happen hear... I was gonna grind out the extra 5 lbs of fat but got tired of dieting. If this cycle goes good I may bridge it into a cutting cycle, with t3 and clen. The bulk portion would than be 12 weeks with 6 of those on orals.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long have u been bulking-because to raise from 8 to 13 u must be eating dirty brosif

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless u been bulking for a minute

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long have u been bulking-because to raise from 8 to 13 u must be eating dirty brosif
What? I have never been below 12% by my own estimates. I have gained 8 lbs since I have stopped dieting. which has actually been maybe 3 weeks..dont really keep track. Most of that weight is water and glyocogen though. Only a couple lbs of fat..and a lb or two of muscle

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? I have never been below 12% by my own estimates.
My lowest bf% is around 12% also..So I'm not one of those people who say you have to acheive 10% before you bulk,because for me at least, 12% is pretty damn lean IMO.... your gtg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i misread then lol my bad

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in good luck
What'd up learn. That car in your avi is gangsta haha. Glad to have ya.

UPDATE

well this may just be a coincidance but I have had a nagging head ache for no reason. I don't usually get headaches, at least not if I'm hydrated and not working out extremely hard or something.

Also I know this is TMI and not what most people would rely on scientifically, but my urine does appear to be a little darker than normal, especially considering how much water inhave drank today. When inwas on SD by urine was really dark. So this seems much more mild.

I will not be taking any hawthorn berry, or milk thistle as I don't want any thing that may make any side less noticeable. I mean if I'm gonna be a ginuea pig I'm gonna be a ginuea pig right.

Here's my diet break down for the day so far

lunch 80g protein shake, 2 cups ff milk, 1 cup oats, 1 banana & 1 cinnon raisin bagel with cream chese. Break down est 90g protein, 160 g carbs, 20 fat

dinner 50g shake, big plate of rice and teriyaki chicken with sauce

7pm 50 gram shake 12 oz milk

10 1 terriyaki chicken bowl from jack in the box, 2 tacos

11:00 50g shake

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok dude. but guinea pig or no, be sure you get plenty of water

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What'd up learn. That car in your avi is gangsta haha. Glad to have ya.

UPDATE

well this may just be a coincidance but I have had a nagging head ache for no reason. I don't usually get headaches, at least not if I'm hydrated and not working out extremely hard or something.

Also I know this is TMI and not what most people would rely on scientifically, but my urine does appear to be a little darker than normal, especially considering how much water inhave drank today. Usually when I'm on SD it's super dark yellow, when off realitively clear, and epi/m14 gave me somewhere in between. So this could mean something toxic is in these
I hate to say it Z, but those are some good signs to say the least haha. Start upping uour water intake. It will come in handy :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why so many protein shakes!?!?!?!!! You will grow better on whole foooodddsss

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rep you but i cant lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right I got my log out so heres the base numbers...granted I have lost several reps on my chest so I may get some rebound strength that may not be indicitive to the MDXT.

12/13 Legs Day =(

Leg Press 500x6, 450x7,7
Leg Curl 175x7,7,6
Sqauts 135x10, 125x11 (4 seconds per rep, no rest durring set, 1-2 min rest between set
Leg Curl 110x 12, 11 (4 second reps
Calf raises 180x8,8 explosive up, 3 seconds down, 1 sec hold at bottom stretched
Seated calf raises 90x8

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/14 Upper

Bench press 215x4,4, 205x5, 190x7 (was pissed since I was doing 225x8 pre cut)
Rows 195x8,6,5
Incline Flys 45x9, 40x9,8 (4 second reps) i go down DEEP too hurts lol
Pull ups bwX 8, no energy so had to stop workout.

Didnt have anything left to give so no arms or shoulders. I will be doing them tommorrow.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok dude. but guinea pig or no, be sure you get plenty of water
thanks brother, If I drink 3 liters I feel thirsty all day. Average is 1 gal but I may up it.

I hate to say it Z, but those are some good signs to say the least haha. Start upping uour water intake. It will come in handy :)
yeh the signs aren't bad though at this point they could very well be chance. If the two sides mention persist for a few days, than I will know I'm on for sure.

why so many protein shakes!?!?!?!!! You will grow better on whole foooodddsss
why not? You got any studies to back that claim up? Shakes are a great way to get in extra protein and quick meals. Besides my shakes are often more balanced and better planned than some peoples meals. Lol I got nice quality bulk cassin protein, rolled oats the non instantized kind, fruit, ff milk, olive oil or fat. I mean come on that's about the highest quality stuf to put in your body. Any I can get the exact amount of cals I want.

I think he knows his stuff bish.
Lol this actually made me laugh when I read it. Thanks for the support. I came in at about 3300-3500 cals today. Should be fine for a bulk.
Bish take it easy...

Listen Mr. Bish... I will smack the whole foods outta your mouth bish, so what I eat protein bars 24/7 to get hyooooge bish
lol schwell ou better get on CMs level if you wanna talk like that to him. Lol
Way to go Zama thread turned into a suckfest in less than 3 pages:spankme:
lol thanks..... I think?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my diet break down for the day so far

lunch 80g protein shake, 2 cups ff milk, 1 cup oats, 1 banana & 1 cinnon raisin bagel with cream chese. Break down est 90g protein, 160 g carbs, 20 fat

dinner 50g shake, big plate of rice and teriyaki chicken with sauce

7pm 50 gram shake 12 oz milk

10 1 terriyaki chicken bowl from jack in the box, 2 tacos

11:00 50g shake
updated rest of meals.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No squats Zama? And we're exactly the same strength on the bench press. I was benching 225x10 on cycle. Now 205x5.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No squats Zama? And we're exactly the same strength on the bench press. I was benching 225x10 on cycle. Now 205x5.
Yeah I squated, but way to pull a schwellington and not read the post bro. Lol =]. It was the 3rd leg excercise. Was doing the metabolic failure not strength training so it was only with 135. Man did it burn, I was in pain by rep 7. Lol tommorrow is heavy squats so I will be try to see if I can still do 225 for reps. Was doing 260 for reps on cycle, but found it hard to hold strength since it was a new excercise for me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I squated, but way to pull a schwellington and not read the post bro. Lol =]. It was the 3rd leg excercise. Was doing the metabolic failure not strength training so it was only with 135. Man did it burn, I was in pain by rep 7. Lol tommorrow is heavy squats so I will be try to see if I can still do 225 for reps. Was doing 260 for reps on cycle, but found it hard to hold strength since it was a new excercise for me.
:pat: ...I think you will be squatting 260 by the end of your experiment.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this works out for you, I've got 2 bottles waiting to be used!

Good luck 2-plate guy!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not? You got any studies to back that claim up? Shakes are a great way to get in extra protein and quick meals. Besides my shakes are often more balanced and better planned than some peoples meals. Lol I got nice quality bulk cassin protein, rolled oats the non instantized kind, fruit, ff milk, olive oil or fat. I mean come on that's about the highest quality stuf to put in your body. Any I can get the exact amount of cals I want.

true....there are no studies so i shut up

but i agree bro ur shakes r legit with oats/oliveoil or other fat and casein.....i suppose if u know how to make a good shake its gtg

still

your a BISH

JK