poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boladrol + Poopypants = Poopadrol
Giving New Meaning to "Bulk"​

Boladrol Information:

Boladrol is 7, 17-alpha-dimethyl-androsten-3, 17-diol (Boladiol), the diol version of the steroid Bolasterone.

2 Bottles, 30ml(60mg) per Bottle, 2mg per 1ml, 4mg per Daily serving, 30 servings altogether

Planned Dosing:

Possibly 3 different cycles(dose wise) will be run, using caution and the general rule of thumb of most effective dose with the least sides. If sides become apparent, dose will be decreased slightly. If any of them become overbearing, cycle will be aborted altogether. With that these are the proposed options, the first being the most conservative and the last the most aggressive and hoped for, given sides are not an issue.
  • Weeks: 1/2/3/4
  • Cycle 1: 2mg/4mg/4mg
  • Cycle 2: 2mg/4mg/4mg/4mg
  • Cycle 3: 2mg/4mg/4mg/6mg

On secret insider information I've been told 2mg is an effective dose, may be all that its needed for some for the entire length of a cycle. I've also been told 6mg for someone around my weight shouldnt be out of the question either for a lil more aggressive dosing although sides will be much more likely and precautions should definitely be taken/duration kept short.

Also, given we're being told in public forums n via insider info that the compound really kicks in around week 2 I have devised my "optimal" cycle plan (cycle 3) above that should help mitigate sides while allowing me to optimally dose the compound for my weight.

I will be dosing an AI throughout... Now I don't want anyone to complain about it skewing results, its just SMART. I have existing gyno and don't need to exacerbate the problem. Not to mention slowing water weight gain by mitigating methylestrogen formation will also mean less water weight lost in the end and more quality gains in lbm displayed on the scale throughout.... So if anything it will be showing a much more accurate depiction of what will be happening "under the bloat".

With that here's the supports list and planned pct...

Support Supplements:

L-Leucine (8g 2xday)
LG BCAA EAA (will switch up to ibcaa as in a lil over a week)
CEL Cycle Assist(4caps 2x daily)
Digestive Enzymes(with meals)
1-Carboxy (nightly)
Taurine (dosed 5g ed to prevent possible back pumps)
MST ZMK(nightly once 1-Carboxy is out)
PP MAP (also going to be added in a lil over a week)

Diet:
Switching up from weight loss to bulk for this cycle, have been on a deficit diet as of late and still recomping with plenty of LBM growth.... Want to really allow this to throw on the weight but stay as lean as possible so diet will remain similar but with larger portions

Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)
AND
Glass of Low sodium V8 juice

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Bananas for indeed potassium
Can of tuna
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli
Or
Home made Chili with lean rinsed beef.

Preworkout
Protein powder w/ 8g L-Leucine

Postworkout
Protein powder or Isopure drink
Simple carbs at first

Dinner
Complex carbs bout an hour later (after post workout)
Usually Whole wheat pasta, sometimes more starchy like potatoes
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA complex

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
AM Cardio usually, if not cardio done for 20 post lifts... sometimes both.

Chest
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Dips 3 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
TUT Bare bar Incline Press 5 reps @15-20sec pos and neg for a 30-40sec
Cable Cross over press 4x10

Incline DB press- 12x40, 10x50, 10x60
Dips- 10,8,8,8
Cable Fly-(l/r) 10x32.5/32.5, 10x40, 10x45, 10x55
TuT Olympic bar- 5 reps(20sec pos, 20sec neg)->15 speed reps, 5reps(15sec pos 15sec neg)

Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10
Db curls- 10x25
Db hammer curl- 10x30
Db curl- 10x25
Curl bar- 10x42.5
Reverse grip curl bar-10x42.5
Iso lat pull down- 10x45, 10x60, 10x70
Seated row- 10x70, 10x80, 10x90
Bent over db row- 10x35, 10x25
BB curl- 10x25 (slow concentrated reps)
Reverse grip BB curl- 10x25 (S.C.R.)
BB curl- 10x25 (S.C.R.)
Off

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
DB shoulder press or military press4x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Lateral Cable Raise 4x10
Front Cable Raise 4x10
Lateral db raise warmups: (lots of weight in hand rotator cuff stretches and circles then)10x10, 15x10
Arnold press- 10x30(l/r each), 10x35, 10x35
Smith military press- 10x95, 10x95, 10x95
Rope pulldowns- 10x30, 10x40, 10x50 (after below, 10x30)
(below done as, right later/left later/right front/left front for each set all for reps of 10 in a mini superset)
Lateral/front cable raise- 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15

Shrug machine- 10x70, 10x120
Legs
Leg press 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Lateral db raise warmups: (lots of weight in hand rotator cuff stretches and circles then)10x10, 15x10
Arnold press- 10x30(l/r each), 10x35, 10x35
Smith military press- 10x95, 10x95, 10x95
Rope pulldowns- 10x30, 10x40, 10x50 (after below, 10x30)
(below done as, right later/left later/right front/left front for each set all for reps of 10 in a mini superset)
Lateral/front cable raise- 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15

Shrug machine- 10x70, 10x120
Off or Arms only (tris and bis)

Off

Starting Measurements/Pics:

Shoulders- 50.25
Chest- 46.5
R arm - 16.75
L arm- 16.5
Waist @ navel- 37
Waist below obliques @hips- 36.25
Calves- 16.5
Quads-24

Planned PCT:
Toremifene 90/60/60/30
Erase 0/25/50/75
Primordial Performance TRS Stack
  • Sustain LV
  • TOCO 8
  • EndoAmp MAX
DAA 2-3g ed
ZMK nightly
MKV daily
Creapure (5-10g)
Beta Alanine(3-5g)
Anabolic pump (with meals)
Pslin (pre workout)
L-Dopa
Possible: Drive or Prime

More will come later tonight where noted as well as initial observations and some banter.... Time to do this compound some justice!!!

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this one! Let's see how it does, especially tacked on to the end of Chlorothoxy.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to see how this treats you bud.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Looks like fun man. Excited to see somebody sensible running a sensible log ; )

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, glad to have ya along already this late at night..

I'll be having to take care of pics and everything tomorrow, will be doing so for sure, do it for all my own logs to track progress, of course it will be done again for a testers log.

also for anyone who follows my logs, you know what to expect, fort those that don't, I will update lifts on lifting days, feelings everyday, and tons of other info that I find useful...

I will not do daily diet logging as it becomes far to tedious and doesn't deviate day to day that much anyhow. Its always clean, lean as possible and balanced as closely to a 40/40/20 split as I can and leaning more towards pro then carbs through the week, slightly more towards carbs on sundays as its my OFF day.

All questions and comments are welcome but don't mean I won't be snappy at times in response... It is an androgen cycle, lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed!! Good luck! :cheers:

//CC

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in doo doo pants

heh, should be interesting

btw i dont see hardly any fats in ur diet- did i miss something- or do u have fats out- if so why- im curious!

Ehh im goin to bed got class tommorrow but i will follow this!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Im in PP.. Thank goodness there are at least 2 of u guys beta testing this as it should be done.. Im very interested as to how this treats u gents!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yessir, besides John and myself, there is also ryansm, the first poster in this thread after myself. He's a power lifter and a very dedicated logger and getting blood done.... Should make for a good display between the 3 of us...

Theres also a few more... I believe bigbeefy (i think that's his name, forget, sorry) is also getting blood done... Should be a fair review.

jrobalo

jrobalo

Awards
Watching:yup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw i dont see hardly any fats in ur diet- did i miss something- or do u have fats out- if so why- im curious!
In actuality I get plenty of fats from milk, cooking my leaner meats in omega3 enriched vegetable oil, red meats, chili....

In reality more then enough to support healthy functions but try to keep it low as I am trying to burn fat still, am cardio or post workout cardio used to burn naturally released fat stores and a diet that helps to promote using fat stores instead of relying completely on outside sourced fats....

CLA (definitely) and fish oils (most likely) will be added in pct though as will increased egg consumption to provide enough healthy fats and healthy cholesterol for natural testosterone production.

I usually eat a can of tuna a day right now too, prob should update that in the diet...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you had better weight more that 120 pounds, and i dont wanna read anything about not feeling it kicking in by the second day.

DOWERK

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, thanks everyone for comin in for this, should be a fun run, also no worries starting weight is 198.5....

Sadly its not the same bf as in my avi.... But that's the goal, bulk up to same muscle mass by the new year and cut the next 2 months after.... If needed....

As long as I'm not completely sedentary and eating take out and drinking a 12 pack a day (my diet as of 8 months ago) my weight gain stays very lean, even when bulking....

I actually fully expect to lose FAT while on this cycle although water weight gain is expected so it may appear to not be happening... As long as I'm gaining more lbm then fat/water I will definitely appear leaner as my bf% will be lower.... Can't wait to see.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In!!

Awesome POOPS, I wanna see SUPER POOOOOPS!
Let's fill this thread with feces and hawt chicks!!! LOL

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update! update! UPPPPDATE!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update will come tonight after workout... Expect most updates to come at night as that's when I lift and on off days I'll have to go through a day obviously before I can give a daily observation....

Updates will be daily though, no doubt about that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are waiting patiently :D

//CC

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/25/10 Initial Observations/Workout Notes

Initial Observations:

2, 2mg doses have been dosed now, one 2mg yesterday and then two 1mg doses today.

This for me is awesome being liquid. I have plenty of metered droppers so I know exactly how much I'm taking and can split doses through the day to maintain more constant blood serum levels especially since I work out in the evenings I'd like to dose at least half right before I workout.

Taste is about on par with most research chems, my guess is its the solvent. An increase in heart rate or "androgen rush" has been felt minutes after each dose thus far as well.

As of this last week my irritability levels have definitely been increasing when I was taking chlorothoxy... I am usually very calm, even on cycle, but this last week was getting bad and honestly today was just straight frustrating at times for no reason at all(or when the lady was bitching I was much more likely to snap back), so this thing definitely has some strong androgenic effects.

No other general observations or sides were noted.

Workout Notes:

Had my first workout tonight on boladrol, may seem like it wouldn't be possible but I felt some assistance for sure today. Once I was warmed up I felt a second wind come on n was able to use some really good weight for my later exercises that otherwise I know I would have been burning out on... Was awesome...

Also weight is up... 200lbs, this is up from 198.5lbs on saturday.

Don't "think" its water weight, been taking 50mg of 6-bromo ed as well the last couple days. Since sunday is my off day it could also be higher glycogen retention from my extra carb intake... The last couple weeks this has been the trend, about a pound or 2 gained on saturday and sunday and only a half pound gained through the week when activity levels are higher... Hopefully this will change with the addition of boladrol and some more calories ed...

Well here's the lifts for the day...

Workout:

Incline db press: 10x45, 10x60, 10x70 (+10 lbs over last week)
Bw dips: 12, 10, 6
Decline db press: 7x40, 12x30, 10x30
Cable fly(l/r): 10x30/30, 10x40/40, 10x50/50, 10x60/60<- (this is where unexpected strength started kicking in)
Cable press(l/r): 10x60/60, 10x70/70
Machine fly: 10x60, 10x60, 10x80

I would expect numbers to be gradually increased regardless as I used to move some decent weight but not at this rate, hopefully this strength will continue to be boosted quickly and even more so I hope all strength gains are maintainable in pct.... As unlikely as it could be.

Pics coming in a bit...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The calm before the storm...

You put on 15 lbs from Saturday to now???

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The calm before the storm...

You put on 15 lbs from Saturday to now???
:shocked: Sounds like my cheat days :lol:
Nice workout and great update poopster! Keep up the hard work! :cheers:

//CC

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OP updated.

Starting pics, measurements and previous lifts all posted.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update here. Very excited to follow this log through.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/26/10 Observation

Woke this morning with some really decent DOMS in my pecs, so last nights workout did the job.....

Cool thing to note is after my first dose today when I ate my breakfast. Don't know if anyone else is familiar with the sensation, I've felt it on compounds like phera plex and sd before, but after eating its almost as though you can feel your muscles getting pumped just from the food. Its likely cause they are already sore and an obvious target of nutrient placement for the body to rebuild muscle but it makes me wonder if this isn't a significant glycogen shuttler, storing large amounts in the muscle cells, much like sd and phera plex seemed to be.

If this is the case it should make for some very quick weight gains and very quick strength gains as well, should also be great for recovery and creating quality mass given its force feeding the muses and rebuilding them quickly....

This is just an observation and a correlation to what I've felt in the past so the fact is this could just be a fluke feeling but the only reason I mention it is cause its oh so reminiscent of what I've felt before.

Back and bi's tonight.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive noticed it on m14add after i ate my muscles where FULL and rock hard

i was pumped all day lol

it was great

poooooppppppppp going good

endoamp? :(

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woke this morning with some really decent DOMS in my pecs, so last nights workout did the job.....

Cool thing to note is after my first dose today when I ate my breakfast. Don't know if anyone else is familiar with the sensation, I've felt it on compounds like phera plex and sd before, but after eating its almost as though you can feel your muscles getting pumped just from the food. Its likely cause they are already sore and an obvious target of nutrient placement for the body to rebuild muscle but it makes me wonder if this isn't a significant glycogen shuttler, storing large amounts in the muscle cells, much like sd and phera plex seemed to be.

If this is the case it should make for some very quick weight gains and very quick strength gains as well, should also be great for recovery and creating quality mass given its force feeding the muses and rebuilding them quickly....

This is just an observation and a correlation to what I've felt in the past so the fact is this could just be a fluke feeling but the only reason I mention it is cause its oh so reminiscent of what I've felt before.

Back and bi's tonight.
food pump, i've noticed it on SD and PP, but mostly superdrol, helps load water and nutrients into the muscle so fast you pump up after you eat. Good stuff... and a good indication :)

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Back and bi's tonight.
Just to let everybody know,just heard back from some of the alpha-testers and the weight seems to come after about 5-7 days. Some testers have weight gain in the first few days, but it varies per indivdual. It seems like the people who are gaining faster tend to eat more from what we have been gathering in our data. We suspect that the gains are from glycogen retention, because so far none of the testers are having issues wth puffiness in the face or puffy nips. So, it doesn't look like there is estrogen conversion....at least little to none. Could be wrong just a theory.

One of the testers gained 15 lbs in 1 month, but the guy doesn't eat much so it is harder to say if he would have had better gains. We asked him about the weight and he does not have any puffiness in his face.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE let us know how much they are retaining when you find out... good stuff

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update poops, and yes i get the food pump from sd & pp too.

this product is sounding like it could be BBbeast worthy :lol:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great update poops, and yes i get the food pump from sd & pp too.

this product is sounding like it could be BBbeast worthy :lol:
God you guys make me jealous with your experience. I dream of the day I'll be using epistane, forget SD or Phera for another few years! LOL