YoungAnabolic's P-Plex Cycle

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yet another P-Plex log. For those who don't know, I successfully ran a M-drol cycle about nine months ago. By successful, I mean that I leaned out a bit and gained strength with minimal noticeable side effects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycle looks like this:
30/30/30/30
maybe 30/30/40/40

All the basic supplements (fish oil, joint supps, multi's, etc) along with 5g of creatine mono per day.

Protein - Iso 100 - a lot of protein minimal fat, salt, sugar

Of course nolva, test boost, etc etc for pct. Thinking lows 20/20/10/10 depending on feel.

Goal: Go from 200 solid to 195 lean. Maybe gain a few pounds of muscle while losing few pounds of fat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for tuning in. Comments, interest, questions, or critisms (hopefully productive) are all welcome.

-Young Anabolic

Yes, there will be pictures for those who haven't read anything but this.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Before and After Pics

I took about 6 months off and this is what happened. I went from 180 to 190. When I picked back up again I immediately gained 10lbs.

Attachments

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get another bottle and run it 5-6 weeks at 40mg or above.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not that convinced it's not already damaging enough at 30mg.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not that convinced it's not already damaging enough at 30mg.
What do you mean damaging?
I am just saying you will get more out of 40mg without an increase in sides..
And with your sodium being low, this can be a dry cycle.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I mean that I didn't know if 40 might be too high. But I've heard cel's p plex might be underdosed alittle. Maybe the last week I will bump it up to 40. We'll see how my body feels

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Official Before Pic

(no flex) October 21, 2010
On Cycle:
Day 2:
200 lbs
Bench: 275 x 10
Back: Pull-down 360lbs x 6
Squat: 235x10

My focus spots are going to be on legs, back, and shoulders

Attachments

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
for your goals, i wouldnt be using pplex.

I think youd do much better with hdrol at say 100mg ed, as it will help lean you out better and give you a nice amount of mass.
I know p-plex is traditionally used for bulking. I'm ok with a clean lean mass bulk on cycle and I can lean out afterwards.

Plus I'm ok with a slightly wet look. I'm not trying to looked too ripped. Striations are cool but I want a more casual look.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P-plex can be dry..
It being wet is based on your diet.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that's depressing the differance 6 month lay off can make. Hope the cycle gets you alot closer to your past shape.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I'm hoping with this cycle. I'm going back to college in Jan for spring term so I have to look right

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
And I'm hoping I don't feel as ****ty as I did on M drol. I heard P plex can give a better feeling. I want this to be a relaxed cycle

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear. Do you think 40mg is a good spot for P plex?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I took phera up to 40mg and fealt fine but if you're getting the results you want and feeling ok there is no need to push it up. 40mg is going to do damage than 30mg so just see where you like it at. try 20mg and then try 40mg and maybe 50mg or 60mg for a day just to see how you feel. 30-40mg was the sweet spot for me, 50mg was too much but everyone is different.

phera is so much better than mdrol it's not even close. that is an amazing loss when you took time off but the good news is you'll bounce back shockingly quick. Looks like you still have good muscle mass just need to cut down a bit to see it. I've done the bounce back a few times now and it always sucks but good to see you're not getting frustrated and just giving up like so many others.

I am in the same spot as you man, I've been working 100+ hours a week and not training much and not eating and lost about 15lbs of muscle over the past year. I'll be doing a test/deca/var cycle here soon to try to get big and lean again so will be great to watch this. the pics are awesome for comparison. phera is great for cutting, just check out unrealmachine's logs.

diet is KEY when cutting though. that and ECAs hahaha....

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I need to whip my diet in shape. I have high expectations about this cycle. And I know bouncing back is easier than building muscle from scratch. Sometimes it's all about maintaining.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Legs - Squat: 135xwarm up; 205x8; 255x8; 275x 6;
Still need to work on my squat; it's pretty pathetic. Legs are shaping up though.
Leg Press: 305x6; 305x8
Leg Ext: 140x8;170x6;170x6
Out Thigh Ext: 150x8; 170x6; 190x6
Inner Thigh: 150x8; 170x 6; 170x 6

Weight: 200lbs

My strength is coming back up. I'm almost at all my record lifts. Mind you all, I've been on creatine mono for approx. a month. I am going to continue it through pct.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats good to hear. Do you think 40mg is a good spot for P plex?
Oh yeah, 30mg of Phera really doesn't do a whole lot for me. I really started feeling it at 40mg and 50mg oh my the pumps were amazing!

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
Did chest yestreday. benched 275 for 8. I could've done better if I wasn't baked.
Weight is going good. I was at 198 and I see a six pack developing nicely.

Everything is going well; no sides. I might keep it at 30mp throughout. I don't have a desire to push it too much. Update pics will be posted soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I can't believe I missed this! Subbed for sure!
I'm running a Phera Cycle in January so I would very much like to hear your feedback on it :)

Hit it hard!

//CC

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
subbed, i finally found some phera and so its good to read up on how others are responding.

good luck buddy

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the response and rep. It's day 10 so I'm not sure if I've been on long enough to experience sides but I've yet to encounter anything. I checked my weight on a publix scale it and read 194lbs. I think the gym scale is 2lbs high so I've dropped about two pounds from last weigh in.

Getting more defined and feel great.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
a pic from a few days ago. everything is going good. just need to dial in my routine and diet. I'm going to step it up weeks 3 and 4.

This is without flexing and not pumped.

Attachments

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Update Pic:

I'm still around 200 I think (202lbs on the gym scale). I'm going to drop the creatine and get my diet on point. This creatine monohydrate has me feeling like **** so I'm goin drop that so I can go all in on my eating. At the same time I'm going to try and dry up some of my lean mass. Strength is still up and rising slowly.

Attachments

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
also i'm still looking for a decent test booster that has cortisol control in it. I took a natty test booster and a sep. cort control and it worked out pretty well. If anyone has had any good experiences let me know please

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting any water retention? Good choice skipping out on the CM, makes me feel like a walrus :p

//CC

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been running for a little over a month so the strength gains were fading anyway. I haven't noticed any visible water retention although I know I am retaining approx 5-7lbs now that I'm at 204.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:
Weight: 204lbs
I can feel the pump and the strength. I stopped taking creatine a few days ago so I am expecting a recoil sometime in the next 4 days.. My diet is poor. Calories have been very low the last couple of days. I'm losing body fat rapidly and am gaining weight steadily. Strength is slowly climbing may spike soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18:
Weight: 204lbs
I can feel the pump and the strength. I stopped taking creatine a few days ago so I am expecting a recoil sometime in the next 4 days.. My diet is poor. Calories have been very low the last couple of days. I'm losing body fat rapidly and am gaining weight steadily. Strength is slowly climbing may spike soon.
Nice feedback! Let's hope it kicks into high gear in the next couple of days ;)

//CC

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Update: I'm starting to really feel it. did legs today but i didnt finish because my shorts ripped while i was squatting. and of course i decided not to wear boxers today. definately putting that up in the 'top 3 most embarassing moments'. any way we'll see what happens tomarrow

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 200lbs
Did bench yesterday. Got 225x23 up pretty easily.

Update Pic:

Attachments

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man. I just started using Phera last Monday and am running 30mg for 4 weeks. Only I'm bridging to Tren and Bold! Good luck man. We should keep up with each others threads.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
225*23 is pretty damn good man, what's your max bench?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. I just started using Phera last Monday and am running 30mg for 4 weeks. Only I'm bridging to Tren and Bold! Good luck man. We should keep up with each others threads.
That sounds like a good mix. How long is the entire cycle ?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update pic, your chest looks much larger :thumbsup:
Keep hitting it hard! :D

//CC

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Great update pic, your chest looks much larger :thumbsup:
Keep hitting it hard! :D

//CC
thanks for the encouragement. gonna be cutting the fat soon so we can all get a good before and after comparison

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I got about a week left and this stuff is really starting to kick in. Yesterday for back i did 270x8 with the pull up bar and today i felt good enough to work chest . Got 315x10 on the fixed bench. I know its not the same but I'll do it on the free bench thursday or friday. I'm predicting at least 315x8 if not more.
Really feeling this stuff kick in . The strength is starting to shoot up and my weight is steady at about 200lbs+. No sides ..not even back pumps, of course im not doing any cardio. I'm feeling some new peronal records coming. Stay tuned

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes, sounds awesome. Bust them PR's bruther :thumbsup:

//CC

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Last day on P Plex. Im really feeling it. I haven't got to test my bench yet, but I will today. I'm look forward to comparing before and after cycle stats.

Sides - minor shin pump yesterday, mild ance on arms, being jacked

Yes I will follow up on PCT.

Nolva 20/10/10/10
Blue Up - 2/2/2/2
MilkThistle
Multi

Anyone have an opinion on using caffeine with creatine? I know caffeine is a diuretic and creatine acts as the opposite. Would they work against eachother?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day on P Plex. Im really feeling it. I haven't got to test my bench yet, but I will today. I'm look forward to comparing before and after cycle stats.

Sides - minor shin pump yesterday, mild ance on arms, being jacked

Yes I will follow up on PCT.

Nolva 20/10/10/10
Blue Up - 2/2/2/2
MilkThistle
Multi

Anyone have an opinion on using caffeine with creatine? I know caffeine is a diuretic and creatine acts as the opposite. Would they work against eachother?
Watch out for the Blue-Up. I nearly had a heart-attack on that stuff. Should consider the non-stim version instead. Too much caffeine and yohimbine bark extract IMO. In fact, I'd just go with Sustain Alpha or DTP