Bloodwork - 6 Week Epi Cycle

ASFh32

Awards
posted this on another forum, figured I'd stick it here too for anyone curious.

First cycle... Cycle lasted 6 weeks. 20mg for 4 days, 30mg for 7 days, 40mg for 7 days, 50mg for 10 days, and 60mg for 14 days. (Gained 10 pounds, added 20-30 pounds to all main lifts) 1 bottle estane and 1 bottle transform epi.

I'd say gains slowed into the 5th week, one week into 60mg. In the future if I run epi I'll probably keep it at 35 days instead of 42 and hold steady at 50mg.

Pre cycle bloodwork @ 10am:
AST 16 IU/L 0-40
ALT 14 IU/L 0-55
LH 9.4 High mIU/ML 1.7-8.6
Testosterone, Serum 750 ng/dL 280-800
Estradiol 28.6 pg/mL 42.6
FSH, Serum 3.2 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

End of 6 weeks pre-pct (morning after last dose) @10am:
AST 29 IU/L 0-40
ALT 34 IU/L 0-55
LH 4.1 mIU/ML 1.7-8.6
Testosterone, Serum 204 ng/dL 280-800
Estradiol 35.9 pg/mL 7.6-42.6
FSH, Serum 2.0 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

Started clomid/torem yesterday, will post results from that as well.

Other points of interest: I didn't take "support" supplements other than a banana every morning and a few caps of fish oil. I drank on approximately 6 different nights. 3 nights were 2-3 drinks spread out over week 2-3. 3 nights were in New Orleans, 7-8 drinks each night at beginning of week 4ish.

Didn't feel any sides for the most part. Libido stayed up the entire time. I'm a horny sob anyway. I'd say around week 5-6 my joints started to get a bit more creaky. And week 6 at 60mg I started to get back pumps so I ate an extra banana before hittin' the gym.

I didn't really notice any difference moving from 50mg to 60mg except for back pumps and joints. In the future I'll probably start at 40mg week 1, 2, and 3 and go up to 50 week 4 and 5. Then end before the 6th week.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I am running a similar cycle at 30/45/45/45/60/60. I'm only on day ten or something, though. Looks good... wonder what they thought when they saw the test levels post cycle :p

Are you doing clomid and torem as PCT? I have a little of both as well and was wondering if I could combine them in some way. The Torem made my nuts hang low so low so low in like 5 days. AWESOME ****.

Good to know about the joint issue coming into weed 5 and 6... I overload fish oil as I feel it is the most important supp overall... 10g's a day on cycle. Plus, I heavy into local natural herbals and drink tea mixtures for your liver that are really top notch.

ASFh32

Awards
Cool. I am running a similar cycle at 30/45/45/45/60/60. I'm only on day ten or something, though. Looks good... wonder what they thought when they saw the test levels post cycle :p

Are you doing clomid and torem as PCT? I have a little of both as well and was wondering if I could combine them in some way. The Torem made my nuts hang low so low so low in like 5 days. AWESOME ****.

Good to know about the joint issue coming into weed 5 and 6... I overload fish oil as I feel it is the most important supp overall... 10g's a day on cycle. Plus, I heavy into local natural herbals and drink tea mixtures for your liver that are really top notch.
I am doing clomid and torem for pct, probably overkill since I wasn't completely shut down but eh. First three days I took 100mg clomid and 120mg of torem, dropping to 50mg of clomid and 60mg of torem for the next two weeks, then 25mg and 30mg for two more weeks.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
not bad, using epi-strong for a kickstart to a cycle and liking it, runnign at 45mg ed for about 5 weeks (2more left) its decent, not superstrong but sides are low and results are nice.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you look like someone not very prone to sides based on the bloodwork. but still shouldn't drink on cycle. good luck in pct.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Clean bloodwork.

ASFh32

Awards
Pre cycle bloodwork @ 10am:
AST 16 IU/L 0-40
ALT 14 IU/L 0-55
LH 9.4 High mIU/ML 1.7-8.6
Testosterone, Serum 750 ng/dL 280-800
Estradiol 28.6 pg/mL 42.6
FSH, Serum 3.2 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

End of 6 weeks pre-pct (morning after last dose) @10am:
AST 29 IU/L 0-40
ALT 34 IU/L 0-55
LH 4.1 mIU/ML 1.7-8.6
Testosterone, Serum 204 ng/dL 280-800
Estradiol 35.9 pg/mL 7.6-42.6
FSH, Serum 2.0 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

Three weeks into PCT @10am:
AST 19 IU/L 0-40
ALT 19 IU/L 0-55
LH 28.7 mIU/ML 1.7-8.6
Testosterone, Serum 1203 ng/dL 280-800
Estradiol 56.6 pg/mL 7.6-42.6
FSH, Serum 10.2 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4

PCT Dosing:
Clomid 50/50/25
Torem 90/60
Nolva 0/0/20

Didn't like the torem suspension with white crap stuck all over the sides of the bottle (didn't trust the dose when all the torem's sticking to everything), so I switched to nolva last week. This week I'm running Clomid at 25 and nolva at 20, then I'm thinking 5th week I'll drop the clomid and run nolva at 10 for another week or 10 days to control E rebound.

Also curious what people's thoughts are about a low-dose AI to get my estradiol levels down a little. A friend has some novadex xt I can use, or I might just order some arimidex.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Moderate dose of novadex oughtta do it. Gd that test level haha

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Holy LH @_@

I disagree about the nolvadex. A low dose AI is a much better option to stabilize against estrogen rebound coming off of SERMs. Nolva only blocks the effects of estradiol, it does not lower it.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Holy LH @_@

I disagree about the nolvadex. A low dose AI is a much better option to stabilize against estrogen rebound coming off of SERMs. Nolva only blocks the effects of estradiol, it does not lower it.
Was talking about gasparis LEGAL ai

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
**** gaspari and their ****ty misleading labeling, then.

I think it's "Novedex" though. I should have read better regardless.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Why are your levels so high in your pct as opposed to pre cycle?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Is it odd that your estra increased while taking epistane? I'm no expert on hormonals but I do work in a clinical lab and run blood work. You are well with in a normal range buy I was under the impression this should be reduced. Maybe some one with much greater knowledge on the subject can comment. Sorry to hi jack but for some reason I am fascinated with all types of lab work. Especially when it has relation to bodybuilding.

ASFh32

Awards
Why are your levels so high in your pct as opposed to pre cycle?
I assume its because my serms are legit... they've jacked my nuts into industrial level test plants.

Yes, lots of folks have found it odd that my E increased on epi. The most logical explanation I've heard so far is that it might be because I was never completely shutdown, so there was still plenty of test to turn into estrogen.

Either way it definitely seems to prove the "epi is an anti-estrogen" line, at least for some people, is bull.

I'd love to see some more folks chime in on this

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked to see you weren't completely shut down after 6 weeks of epi. that is awesome. your liver values are not bad at all either especially considering you were drinking too. If I were you I'd just buy 151654 bottles of epi and run that forever. haha.
thanks for posting that.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Your test levels are crazy on pct!!! Geez already way above baseline! Very nice!

Never believed epi was an anti-e heard too many stories of estrogen effects. Prob has some metabolite that can converted to estrogen or binding to shbg freeing up test which gets converted to the extra estrogen.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well Ill just keep buying nolva then and say screw the test boosters!! lol.. AI/Nolva new test boosting stack.

Which one is the liver value? And anyone mind explaining what this panel shows? Thanks.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork is nice, no lipid values? I suspect they were ok cause the liver values were good, cause what I have seen is they usually go hand in hand

Nice work

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have read about methyl hormonals e
Neg effecting estrogen. Again I am no pro. Rather inquiring to further my quest for knowledge. It seems in this instance the anti estrogen effect is way over rated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get your HDL tested?

Weird that your Estrogen increased on Epi.

Weird that your estrogen increased 3 weeks into PCT while taking anti estrogens

Weird that your Test and LH are through the roof during recovery period

Good thread though, which there were more like this

ASFh32

Awards

Not yet on an anti-estrogen. Just clomid and nolvadex... i havent taken any of the "novadex xt" yet (ATD). I decided on arimidex. I think one or two of the other posts may have mixed it up (Gaspari's goal, I'm sure lol).

I'll likely get two more tests, one in 2 weeks at the end of my PCT and one 2-3 weeks after that just for safety.

Joelvandekrol

Awards
EPI doesn't seem to affect me either. I have had no side effects from it and have run it 4 cycles. My last cycle, I ran for 6 weeks and got mono the last couple days of my cycle. I was bed ridden and had no PCT or liver support on hand nor did I take one. Went into the DR for blood tests and everything came back normal... One of the mildest PH's out there and definitely my favorite.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Its seams his estro increased the few days after his last dose. He had his BW done on the day of last dose, so really his E would have sky rocketed afterwards maybe why he still has high estro. Strange it was up during cycle though and strange that its still up so high 3 weeks into PCT. Isn't that why people use PCT to get that below base? Considering he is using both clomid and nolva??

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Not yet on an anti-estrogen. Just clomid and nolvadex... i havent taken any of the "novadex xt" yet (ATD). I decided on arimidex. I think one or two of the other posts may have mixed it up (Gaspari's goal, I'm sure lol).

I'll likely get two more tests, one in 2 weeks at the end of my PCT and one 2-3 weeks after that just for safety.
The Nolvadex and the clomid certainly should be knocking down your esto though. Thats unless it is down from a few days after your last epi dose. The trouble is you dont know how high it went days after your last dose, it could have been in the 1000's! I joke.

Does Nolvadex have an instant lowering effect on estro? Especially when combined with clomid?? Seems not in your case. I'd want to keep the blood work going before I came of the PCT.