My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive

PCT/Bridge 3 - 4 months

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
    Test Cyp 200mg EW
    Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS

maintain mass on igf/slin/HG PCT/Bridge cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH
    7 days a week
    as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1
    Igf bilateral 30 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis/shoulders and tris/chest 120mcg total, Legs will pin calves. All pinnng will be done up and down the muscle.

SLIN
    Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 30 mins so I want carbs in seconds after 10 mins of shot, then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo Carbs total 90g Pre WO, 110g Post WO both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

I have done extensive research and i am fully aware of the multiple fifferent protocols and the synergies between these compounds and AAS and this was determined to be the best protocol that suits my goals

Training
    new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
    chest,tris
    back,
    rest
    legs
    shoulders, biceps.
    rest
    rest

I will be increasing volume on sets but not going to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns and ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesis protein as rapidly on 200mg test cyp, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible
    Eat clean, piss dirty

2. Special thanks go out to all of those that have continued to follow and support and of course Scott for helping me put this all together

Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

3. I am in thanks for the invite Ed!

Oh yeah AND I was first!!!!! Nana,Nana, Boo Boo!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Subbed for the ensuing slaughter!!!

You may enjoy 200 mg. of Cyp each week more than you think mate. I started my self-prescribed TRT at that dose and felt it. I upped it to 300 mgs. according to my own recommendations.

I'm my favorite doctor.

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

5. Third but in for this haus!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Special thanks go out to all of those that have continued to follow and support and of course Scott for helping me put this all together

So that is where my six pack has been. Tell him to give it back...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

7. I'm in!

Ed you've pack a huge chunk of muscle on your chest! Damn.

8. Not too late for a change!! Here bro, you're looking great already, looking fwd to the continued progress!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed for the ensuing slaughter!!!

You may enjoy 200 mg. of Cyp each week more than you think mate. I started my self-prescribed TRT at that dose and felt it. I upped it to 300 mgs. according to my own recommendations.

I'm my favorite doctor.

Ed, I have followed most of your entire run through. Awesome! Keep at it brother. Can't wait to see the progress that is going to come.

10. Peptide log!!!! I always wanted to follow a slin hgh igf1 stack

11. Lol, I like the operations names.
    NSCA - CSCS

12. yo bro i hope operation peptide/pct goes as good as operation swole! im in this til the end brother!

im also adding cjc1295 when i add tren and running it throughout my PCT too
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

13. My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Took 6ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder was suprised that it stung but no big deal

Decided to hold off on the SLIN for a week while i get a feel for the IGF1 by itself first

This morning took all my normal Pre WO supps

Clen 200mcg
    ASGT 2 scoops
    PW 1 1/2 scoops
    and some NO Infuse

Pre Wo Drink 90g Carbs 60g protein

30 minutes pre WO pinned front delts and inside of biceps 30mcg per site with 1/2 cc slin pin

Was a very strange feeling at first i thought it must be the sting from the AA (Acetic Acid) but it felt more like a muscle fullness as if i had just finished a bicep WO and was more pronounced in the biceps and the shoulders.

Started out with some light standing DB curls **** the pumps were insanely painful to the point i thought i might struggle to finish WO, so i decided to work out with slower and much lighter weights than normal with higer reps and really concentrate on the contraction.

Bis
    Completed 4 exercises 3 sets

preacher narrow EZ bar curls
    EZ bar standing wide grip
    Incline DB curls
    one arm cable curls from the bottom

All done with perfect form, damn my bis were on fire

Shoulders
    Shoulder continues to improve so with the help of some HGH confident we will be getting them weight up back again.

At this point in 70 minutes past the IGF1 applications so i know it not the AA this IGF1 is legit shoulders were good and pumped and sore but in a good way

4 exercises 3 sets
    Lateral raises
    Reverse Peck Deck
    Machine Shoulder Presses
    1 arm cable lateral raises

All done with perfect form

Used Slin Shot 3 caps 15 mins later
    Post WO drink with aminos creatine etc
    110g Carbs 60 fast acting 50 oats, 50g Protein

60 minutes later 9oz steak 1 cup of oats

Its now 3 1/2 hoours from initial inject and they still feel full and sore my kind of sore
    Eat clean, piss dirty

14. hell yeah looks like you're precise with everything... i might have to write down some notes!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

15. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    hell yeah looks like you're precise with everything... i might have to write down some notes!
    Ill do my best to keep this as detailed as possible and also talk about some of the synergies and strategies that are being used not just in my plan but other protocols
    Eat clean, piss dirty

16. thats awesome bro, i know youre a busy man but if you could shoot me that protocol we talked about before I would really appreciate it..
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

17. I'm watching to learn...

18. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I'm watching to learn...
    x2
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

19. I'm in,Thanks for the invite.

20. Followed from the the early stages, no way I am missing this

BTW: Scott is a beast.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

21. Thanks for the invite I'm def Gonna follow. I might be ordering some IGF in a couple weeks for my cut so I can't wait to see what it does for you.

I'd repp you but I gotta spread it around first.

22. In. HGH is soo damn tempting!

23. Just thought I'd point something out about GH that you might look into. It is recommended to use GH upon waking. Your body releases it's own pulse of GH a few hours after you go to sleep. If you shoot the GH before bed it does work as a negative feedback depriving you of your own pulse.

GH doesn't have shutdown like Testosterone, and even while using exogenous GH your own levels will most likely not be affected during and after....except if you use it right before your own natural pulse.

Edit: I guess you would not want to take it pre workout either as working out causes a GH pulse.

24. yah keep injection part of igf and hgh detailed that's the most interesting part btw did u inject 15/15 each bicep ?

25. I'm here bro! Thanks for the invite!

26. In Ed. I followed your other one, just didnt say much...Been real busy though. Man looking jacked brother!!! Get SWOLE!!!

RECOVERBRO

27. Subbed... Ed are these IM injections or subQ? I know slin is subQ for sure but what about others? Sorry if I missed it and it was already mentioned.

28. In dis BISH!
  29. newbie2bb

hey im in for the ride as always !

btw hi thunder god ! long time
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. More than one IGF1 cycle = Intestine growth ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. ? about bridge cycle
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:14 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:29 PM
  4. IGF1 and HGH cycle
    By fstash in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2