My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive :)

PCT/Bridge 3 - 4 months

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
Test Cyp 200mg EW
Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS

maintain mass on igf/slin/HG PCT/Bridge cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH
7 days a week
as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1
Igf bilateral 30 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis/shoulders and tris/chest 120mcg total, Legs will pin calves. All pinnng will be done up and down the muscle.

SLIN
Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 30 mins so I want carbs in seconds after 10 mins of shot, then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo Carbs total 90g Pre WO, 110g Post WO both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

I have done extensive research and i am fully aware of the multiple fifferent protocols and the synergies between these compounds and AAS and this was determined to be the best protocol that suits my goals

Training
new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
chest,tris
back,
rest
legs
shoulders, biceps.
rest
rest

I will be increasing volume on sets but not going to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns and ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesis protein as rapidly on 200mg test cyp, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Special thanks go out to all of those that have continued to follow and support and of course Scott for helping me put this all together

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:bigok::bigok::bigok:I am in thanks for the invite Ed!

Oh yeah AND I was first!!!!! Nana,Nana, Boo Boo! :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the ensuing slaughter!!! :firedevil:

You may enjoy 200 mg. of Cyp each week more than you think mate. I started my self-prescribed TRT at that dose and felt it. I upped it to 300 mgs. according to my own recommendations. :rofl:

I'm my favorite doctor.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Third but in for this haus!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Special thanks go out to all of those that have continued to follow and support and of course Scott for helping me put this all together

So that is where my six pack has been. Tell him to give it back...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

Ed you've pack a huge chunk of muscle on your chest! Damn.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Not too late for a change!! Here bro, you're looking great already, looking fwd to the continued progress!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established

You may enjoy 200 mg. of Cyp each week more than you think mate. I started my self-prescribed TRT at that dose and felt it. I upped it to 300 mgs. according to my own recommendations. :rofl:

I'm my favorite doctor.

:toofunny:

Ed, I have followed most of your entire run through. Awesome! Keep at it brother. Can't wait to see the progress that is going to come.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Peptide log!!!! I always wanted to follow a slin hgh igf1 stack

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yo bro i hope operation peptide/pct goes as good as operation swole! im in this til the end brother!

im also adding cjc1295 when i add tren and running it throughout my PCT too

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Took 6ius HGH last night in the bad shoulder was suprised that it stung but no big deal

Decided to hold off on the SLIN for a week while i get a feel for the IGF1 by itself first

This morning took all my normal Pre WO supps

Clen 200mcg
ASGT 2 scoops
PW 1 1/2 scoops
and some NO Infuse

Pre Wo Drink 90g Carbs 60g protein

30 minutes pre WO pinned front delts and inside of biceps 30mcg per site with 1/2 cc slin pin

Was a very strange feeling at first i thought it must be the sting from the AA (Acetic Acid) but it felt more like a muscle fullness as if i had just finished a bicep WO and was more pronounced in the biceps and the shoulders.

Started out with some light standing DB curls **** the pumps were insanely painful to the point i thought i might struggle to finish WO, so i decided to work out with slower and much lighter weights than normal with higer reps and really concentrate on the contraction.

Bis
Completed 4 exercises 3 sets

preacher narrow EZ bar curls
EZ bar standing wide grip
Incline DB curls
one arm cable curls from the bottom

All done with perfect form, damn my bis were on fire :)

Shoulders
Shoulder continues to improve so with the help of some HGH confident we will be getting them weight up back again.

At this point in 70 minutes past the IGF1 applications so i know it not the AA this IGF1 is legit shoulders were good and pumped and sore but in a good way

4 exercises 3 sets
Lateral raises
Reverse Peck Deck
Machine Shoulder Presses
1 arm cable lateral raises

All done with perfect form

Used Slin Shot 3 caps 15 mins later
Post WO drink with aminos creatine etc
110g Carbs 60 fast acting 50 oats, 50g Protein

60 minutes later 9oz steak 1 cup of oats

Its now 3 1/2 hoours from initial inject and they still feel full and sore :) my kind of sore

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah looks like you're precise with everything... i might have to write down some notes!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah looks like you're precise with everything... i might have to write down some notes!
Ill do my best to keep this as detailed as possible and also talk about some of the synergies and strategies that are being used not just in my plan but other protocols

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome bro, i know youre a busy man but if you could shoot me that protocol we talked about before I would really appreciate it..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite I'm def Gonna follow. I might be ordering some IGF in a couple weeks for my cut so I can't wait to see what it does for you.

I'd repp you but I gotta spread it around first.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd point something out about GH that you might look into. It is recommended to use GH upon waking. Your body releases it's own pulse of GH a few hours after you go to sleep. If you shoot the GH before bed it does work as a negative feedback depriving you of your own pulse.

GH doesn't have shutdown like Testosterone, and even while using exogenous GH your own levels will most likely not be affected during and after....except if you use it right before your own natural pulse.

Edit: I guess you would not want to take it pre workout either as working out causes a GH pulse.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah keep injection part of igf and hgh detailed that's the most interesting part btw did u inject 15/15 each bicep ?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm here bro! Thanks for the invite!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Ed. I followed your other one, just didnt say much...Been real busy though. Man looking jacked brother!!! Get SWOLE!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed... Ed are these IM injections or subQ? I know slin is subQ for sure but what about others? Sorry if I missed it and it was already mentioned.

newbie2bb

hey im in for the ride as always !

btw hi thunder god ! long time

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
:bigok::bigok::bigok:I am in thanks for the invite Ed!

Oh yeah AND I was first!!!!! Nana,Nana, Boo Boo! :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

I'm my favorite doctor.

Third but in for this haus!
So that is where my six pack has been. Tell him to give it back...
Thanks guys

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

Ed you've pack a huge chunk of muscle on your chest! Damn.
I really focused on chest and back for the last 18 months and my bench press which really did come along. I had some help here from MW Power Lifting champion Chris Duffin aka Kabuzki here at AM

So yes did OK but unfortunately my bis/tris are lagging way behind :(

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
here to watch you murder it bro

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Not too late for a change!! Here bro, you're looking great already, looking fwd to the continued progress!!
Thanks mate

:toofunny:

Ed, I have followed most of your entire run through. Awesome! Keep at it brother. Can't wait to see the progress that is going to come.
Thanks for following along bro, ill try not to disappoint :)

Peptide log!!!! I always wanted to follow a slin hgh igf1 stack
Well here it is but to be clear these compounds can be used for many different protocols with different timing to achieve different goals

Lol, I like the operations names.
Cheers

yo bro i hope operation peptide/pct goes as good as operation swole! im in this til the end brother!

im also adding cjc1295 when i add tren and running it throughout my PCT too
cjc1295 works very well with GHRP6

I'm watching to learn...
Ill do my best

x3

thanks

I'm in,Thanks for the invite.
Thanks for the support

Followed from the the early stages, no way I am missing this :D

BTW: Scott is a beast.
Yes you have and i appreciate the continued support

Thanks for the invite I'm def Gonna follow. I might be ordering some IGF in a couple weeks for my cut so I can't wait to see what it does for you.

I'd repp you but I gotta spread it around first.
Cool

In. HGH is soo damn tempting!
Yea ive been researching since day 1 as i knew the day would come but i didnt think it would be part of a PCT protocol.. Was thinking more along the lines of a bulker as works best with AAS for this purpose

yah keep injection part of igf and hgh detailed that's the most interesting part btw did u inject 15/15 each bicep ?
No i did 30mcg in each body part bis and shoulders for a total of 120mcg

Ive got 6000mcg :)

I'm here bro! Thanks for the invite!
Thanks for the continued support

In Ed. I followed your other one, just didnt say much...Been real busy though. Man looking jacked brother!!! Get SWOLE!!!
Cheers mate

Subbed... Ed are these IM injections or subQ? I know slin is subQ for sure but what about others? Sorry if I missed it and it was already mentioned.
Slin is normally taken Sub Q however in body building circles it is often used IM... There is an interesting bulking protocol that calls for GH and Slin same pin PWO IM, ill try to cover all of these at some stage of the game for everyones information

In dis BISH!
thanks bro

hey im in for the ride as always !

btw hi thunder god ! long time
:)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd point something out about GH that you might look into. It is recommended to use GH upon waking. Your body releases it's own pulse of GH a few hours after you go to sleep. If you shoot the GH before bed it does work as a negative feedback depriving you of your own pulse.

GH doesn't have shutdown like Testosterone, and even while using exogenous GH your own levels will most likely not be affected during and after....except if you use it right before your own natural pulse.

Edit: I guess you would not want to take it pre workout either as working out causes a GH pulse.
Ill get back to this one in some detail

I have researched many protocols and there is no right answer here

am, pm and post WO... Different horses for different courses but you will find on many other forums pros using the PM strategies, i promise to elaborate

I have some very interesting studies and want to get back to this post in some detail as to why im going with PM

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Ill get back to this one in some detail....

I have researched many protocols and there is no right answer here

am, pm and post WO, IM and sub Q... Different horses for different courses but you will find on many other forums pros using the PM strategies, i promise to elaborate

The use of exogenous GH does not close down natural production like with AAS this is important to note

pre bed best, all lot of pros do it, you only produce natty GH in rem sleep, so you take GH pre bed and its in in 20 and done, GH has a very short half life 20-30 minutes, then rem sleep kicks in and natty surge, synthetic exogenous GH cant blunt natural GH

I wont have a surge post, GH is secreted in line with stress so its secreted during workout and if you read how GH works properly you will see u shudnt use after workout as no adnrogens present to grow damaged tissue as damaged tissue needs igf which I already took

HGH is converted into IGF-1 in the liver,r, so if you take before bed you have had 2 gh spikes not one long one, you see :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Understanding IGF-1
By Bryan Hay****

To understand how IGF-1 works you have to understand how muscles grow. The ability of muscle tissue to constantly regenerate in response to activity makes it unique. It’s ability to respond to physical/mechanical stimuli depends greatly on what are called satellite cells. Satellite cells are muscle precursor cells. You might think of them as "pro-muscle" cells. They are cells that reside on and around muscle cells. These cells sit dormant until called upon by growth factors such as IGF-1. Once this happens these cells divide and genetically change into cells that have nuclei identical to those of muscle cells. These new satellite cells with muscle nuclei are critical if not mandatory to muscle growth.

Without the ability to increase the number of nuclei, a muscle cell will not grow larger and its ability to repair itself is limited. The explanation for this is quite simple. The nucleus of the cell is where all of the blue prints for new muscle come from. The larger the muscle, the more nuclei you need to maintain it. In fact there is a "nuclear to volume" ratio that cannot be overridden. Whenever a muscle grows in response to functional overload there is a positive correlation between the increase in the number of myonuclei and the increase in fiber cross sectional area (CSA). When satellite cells are prohibited from donating new nuclei, overloaded muscle will not grow (Rosenblatt,1992 & 1994; Phelan,1997). So you see, one important key to unnatural muscle growth is the activation of satellite cells by growth factors such as IGF-1.

IGF-1 stimulates both proliferation (an increase in cell number) and differentiation (a conversion to muscle specific nuclei) in an autocrine-paracrine manner, although it induces differentiation to a much greater degree. This is in agreement with the Dual Effector theory. In fact, you can inject a muscle with IGF-1 and it will grow! Studies have shown that , when injected locally, IGF-1 increases satellite cell activity, muscle DNA content, muscle protein content, muscle weight and muscle cross sectional area (Adams,1998).

On the very cutting edge of research scientists are now discovering the signaling pathway by which mechanical stimulation and IGF-1 activity leads to all of the above changes in satellite cells, muscle DNA content, muscle protein content, muscle weight and muscle cross sectional area just outlined above. This research is stemming from studies done to explain cardiac hypertrophy. It involves a muscle enzyme called calcineurin which is a phosphatase enzyme activated by high intracellular calcium ion concentrations (Dunn, 1999). Note that overloaded muscle is characterized by chronically elevated intracellular calcium ion concentrations. Other recent research has demonstrated that IGF-1 increases intracellular calcium ion concentrations leading to the activation of the signaling pathway, and subsequent muscle fiber hypertrophy (Semsarian, 1999; Musaro, 1999). I am by no means a geneticist so I hesitated even bringing this new research up. In summary the researchers involved in these studies have explained it this way, IGF-1 as well as activated calcineurin, induces expression of the transcription factor GATA-2, which accumulates in a subset of myocyte nuclei, where it associates with calcineurin and a specific dephosphorylated isoform of the transcription factor nuclear factor of activated T cells or NF-ATc1. Thus, IGF-1 induces calcineurin-mediated signaling and activation of GATA-2, a marker of skeletal muscle hypertrophy, which cooperates with selected NF-ATc isoforms to activate gene expression programs leading to increased contractile protein synthesis and muscle hypertrophy. Did you get all that?

IGF-1 Usage
By Author Unkown

IGF stands for insulin-like growth factor. It is a natural substance that is produced in the human body and is at its highest natural levels during puberty. During puberty IGF is the most responsible for the natural muscle growth that occurs during these few years. There are many different things that IGF does in the human body; I will only mention the points that would be important for physical enhancement. Among the effects the most positive are increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, decreased protein degradation, and increased RNA synthesis.

When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In lean tissue,

IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy.

IGF also mimic's insulin in the human body. It makes muscles more sensitive to insulin's effects, so if you are a person that currently uses insulin you can lower your dosage by a decent margin to achieve the same effects, and as mentioned IGF will keep the insulin from making you fat.

Perhaps the most interesting and potent effect IGF has on the human body is its ability to cause hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting of cells. Hypertrophy is what occurs during weight training and steroid use, it is simply an increase in the size of muscle cells. See, after puberty you have a set number of muscle cells, and all you are able to do is increase the size of these muscle cells, you don't actually gain more. But, with IGF use you are able to cause this hyperplasia which actually increases the number of muscle cells present in the tissue, and through weight training and steroid usage you are able to mature these new cells, in other words make them grow and become stronger. So in a way IGF can actually change your genetic capabilities in terms of muscle tissue and cell count. IGF proliferates and differentiates the number of types of cells present. At a genetic level it has the potential to alter an individuals capacity to build superior muscle density and size.

There is a lot of talk about the similarity between IGF and growth hormone. The most often asked question is simply which is more effective. GH doesn't directly cause your muscles to grow, it works very indirectly by increasing protein synthesis capabilities, increasing the amount of insulin a person can use effectively, and increasing the amount of anabolic steroids a person can use effectively. GH also indirectly causes muscle growth by stimulating the release of IGF when it (the GH) is destroyed in the human body. So one way you could look at it as GH being a precursor to IGF. So to put it simple IGF is more effective at directly causing muscle growth and density increases. IGF is also much more cost effective.

IGF can also be effectively used by itself and gains will still be easily noticeable. With growth hormone you need to use high amounts of anabolics and often insulin to see any gains at all, this is not the case with IGF. IGF can be used by itself and is often used by bodybuilders who bridge between cycles, during this bridge is a good time to use IGF since it has no effect on natural testosterone production so it will therefore allow you to return to normal in terms of hormone levels. A stack of IGF, PGF2a, HCG, and clomid would be a good bridge stack and would allow your body to return to normal and still allow you to retain and make new gains.

IGF is a research drug, it hasn't been approved by the FDA for use as a pharmaceutical and it is currently being researched for nerve tissue repair, possible burn victims, and also as a possible aid in muscle wasting for AIDS patients. There are many different analogs of IGF available, instead of mentioning them all, I will simply mention the two most common and the most effective. Regular recombinant IGF is one of the two, it is also the more expensive and the least effective. Regular IGF only has a half-life of about 10-20 minutes in the human body and is quickly destroyed, it can be combined with certain binding proteins to extend the half-life, but it is not a very simple procedure and there is a more effective and less expensive version available. The most effective form of IGF is Long R3 IGF-1, it has been chemically altered and has had amino acid changes which cause it to avoid binding to proteins in the human body and allow it to have a much longer half life, around 20-30 hours. "Long R3 IGF-1 is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substition of an Arg(R) for the Glu(E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide."

"Long R3 IGF-1 is signifacantly more potent than IGF-1. The enhanced potency is due to the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF's."

It is also not as expensive since a media grade version is available which is sufficient for bodybuilding use. There is also a receptor grade available but it is VERY expensive and the only noticeable difference between the two would only be able to be noticed in a laboratory setting. The price on the black market for Long R3 IGF-1 can be seen anywhere from $200-$500 per milligram depending on the source.

The most effective length for a cycle of IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off. The most controversy surrounding Long R3 IGF-1 is the effective dosage. The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120+mcg/day. IGF is only available by the milligram, one mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 20mcg/day, 2mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 40mcg/day, 3mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 60mcg/day, 4mg will give you a 50 day cycle at 80mcg/day and so on. The dosage issue mainly revolves around how much money you have to spend, plenty of people use the minimum dosage of 20mcg/day and are happy with the results, and in fact several top bodybuilders use the 20mcg/day dosage and are pleased with the results. IGF is most effective when administered subcutaneously and injected once or twice daily at your current dosage. The best time for injections is either in the morning and/or immediately after weight training.

Another frequently asked question of IGF refers to the real world results, in terms of pure weight gain don't expect to gain 5 lbs. a week like you may off of anadrol or a similar steroid. The only weight you will gain from IGF use is pure lean muscle tissue, with steroids most of the weight gained is water weight. With an effective dosage you can expect to gain 1-2 lbs of new lean muscle tissue every 2-3 weeks and these effects can be increased with the use of testosterone, anabolic steroids, and insulin use. Increased vascularity is also very common, people report seeing veins appear where they never have before. And yet another effect reported is the ability to stay lean while bulking with heavy dosages of steroids and TONS of food while on an IGF cycle, this is perhaps the most pleasing effect. Increased pumps are also noticeable almost immediately, the pumps can almost become painful, pumps are even noticeable when doing cardio.

Overall, IGF is a very exciting drug due to its ability to alter ones genetic capabilities. If you can find a trustworthy source and you use it correctly it can be a VERY useful tool in your bodybuilding drug arsenal.

yanks1991

Awards
yo im new here. how do i start a forum. i want to ask people for advice about my first time cycle

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yo im new here. how do i start a forum. i want to ask people for advice about my first time cycle
You mean start a thread

Go the the relevant sub section, here "anabolics" and hit "NEW TOPIC"

and you are all set

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Cool man. I've never done HGH, I just remembered reading something like that. Thanks for the info. You really have things dialed in and you have come a long way.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Cool man. I've never done HGH, I just remembered reading something like that. Thanks for the info. You really have things dialed in and you have come a long way.
Thanks

Yes ive done a lot of research and i like to be thorough

1) Its expensive
2) its Dangerous well SLIN is
3) I want to maximizr the results as per my specific goals

Here is an interesting protocol used for bulking with AAS and HGH and it is being used with great success by pros. The guy who dialed me into this has been using AAS HGH and Peptides for many years with extraordinary results

You take your whole weekly dose in one shot on a Sunday night with a small top up on the Thursday night, The theory is that by injecting a massive amount of gh exogenous you will stimulate a huge natural release to follow as sort of a rebound effect. There is some thought that a huge dose will taper off rapidly leaving you in a valley that the body will try to recover from by release more of your natural gh to compensate.

Im may use this protocol when i go back on the AAS in 3-4 months another idea im looking at is this

quoting my mate Scott
GH/SLIN

The best way i have found to use these two together is to inject both in the same pin Intramuscular PWO bilaterally the results i got where nothing short of amazing again the theory behind this method is that the GH and Slin create a huge IGF-1 release when taken together and because of the very short half life of IGF-1 PWO is by far the best time to take them.

Guys i am not saying you should use these methods but for you to realise that there are more than one way to build muscle, the good thing is that in the first two methods you don't use any more GH than you normally would you just use the amount in a different way

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2) its Dangerous well SLIN is
I would like to stress this to anyone new to the scene or looking into cycle methods. Edwitt is very well studied and intelligent when it comes to PED usage, and has a good deal of support. Slin can be very dangerous. It isn't something that can change you for life, it can actually kill you.

Slin scares the **** out of me.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
youre not allowed in here with a handle like that

762mm

762mm

Awards
Yo Edwitt Thanks for the invite ! I must say I am jealous !! LOL / Im following this all the way as much as possible ! Learned alot already !!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great postings thus far. It really seems like the BB world is very spread out in terms of their opinon on how to use IGF in terms of dosing, timeing and freqency. I look foward to the day when their is mmore studies and info about peptides.

Hey Ed were you concerned at all about buying IGF that was alreay constituded in BA? It seems like half the people swear by the rule that you have to buy the powder and do it yourself or you lose lots of IGF in shipping. The other half of course say it's not as fragile as GH and can ship reconstituted already.

Just curious on what you had to say about it that's all.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i know it was mentioned... but cjc/ghrp will greatly greatly enhance the effects of a low dose(4ius) of gh

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Great postings thus far. It really seems like the BB world is very spread out in terms of their opinon on how to use IGF in terms of dosing, timeing and freqency. I look foward to the day when their is mmore studies and info about peptides.

Hey Ed were you concerned at all about buying IGF that was alreay constituded in BA? It seems like half the people swear by the rule that you have to buy the powder and do it yourself or you lose lots of IGF in shipping. The other half of course say it's not as fragile as GH and can ship reconstituted already.

Just curious on what you had to say about it that's all.
I'm interested in hearing your take on this as well. I've always thought it was better to buy them separately.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing your take on this as well. I've always thought it was better to buy them separately.
In the gym about to hit legs l get back to you with a fatality study study acetic acid AA is the way to go makes no difference, more on that later

Weighed on this am 216lb 32" waist :) very happy that's -10" for the year :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
In the gym about to hit legs l get back to you with a fatality study study acetic acid AA is the way to go makes no difference, more on that later

Weighed on this am 216lb 32" waist :) very happy that's -10" for the year :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Oops I meant stability

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 9