...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to thank Needtobuildmuscle and Mr Supps for choosing me to log Epi-Strong. This will be my first methyl anabolic cycle. (I ran a very low dosed non-methyl cycle in June of 1-andro/4-ad with minimal results. I gained 6 lbs during that time, but was mostly fat.)

ABOUT ME: I'm 36 yrs. old 5'9 and been lifting off and on for 20 yrs. I never
took it seriously enough until april of '09 when I returned to the
gym after a 4 yr. layoff and have never looked back. I finally
learned about macros and dieting and also have researched
anabolics for about 9 months now.

THE GOAL:Being my first "real" cycle, I am hoping for a 10-15lb. gain. The
primary goal for this cycle will be a lean bulk with little to no gain
in BF.

THE DIET: My diet on cycle and PCT I will aim for 4000 cals daily with about
300-350 grams protein. It will be mostly clean, but it will dirty up
at times to meet the calorie requirements.

TRAINING: I'm going with a push/pull routine working out 4 times a week
that is 3 different workouts with the first one repeating on the
4th workout of the week. (Back/Bi's, Chest/Tri's, Should/Legs,
repeat.) So one of the workouts will be done twice in a given
week.

CYCLE: I wanted to do a 6 week cycle, so I got some more Epi so I could
run 6 weeks at the dose I wanted.
Epi-Strong 30/45/45/45/45/45
Cycle Support-ran as directed every day of cycle and PCT
(this is my second week preloading cycle support)
Orange Triad
Fish Oil

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support
Creatine
White Flood
Lean Xtreme-(not sure if I'm going to use this yet, but i have it)

I will try to keep this log detailed and consistant, but bear with me as its my first log!:laugh: I'm really excited to have this oppurtunity to log this for NTBM, and I'm hoping everything goes good. I just came off a 8 week cut a couple weeks ago after dropping 18 lbs. I am sitting at 175 right now, so that is what I am going to call my starting weight. I'm about done loading my support supps, so I am starting the Epi monday morning...

Come join me my AM bro's....

It's gonna be EPIC with Epi-Strong!!:dance:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Starting weight: 175
Ending weight: 191 (+16)

THE CYCLE: Epi-Strong ran at 30/45/45/60/60/60

DIET: Diet was kept in excess of 4k cals every day except the last week, when it was cut back to around 3800. Protein was at 350-400g daily. Carbs were around 300-350 and fat was between 100-150.

MUSCLE: Epi-Strong was an EXCELLENT compound to pack on the muscle mass for me. I had muscle hardness almost immediately and the weight came on pretty quick as well. I was up 5 lbs after a week, 8.5 after 2 weeks, 12.5 after 3 weeks, and 14 lbs. after 4 weeks. After 4 weeks everything started slowing down and only gained a couple more lbs. over the last 2 weeks. The only measurement I took was arm size. I started right at 16" arms and blew them up to 16.75":sgrin:

STRENGTH: Strength gains were AWESOME on Epi-Strong and way better than I expected. I was repping 225 on flat bench at the beginning of my cycle for 4-5 reps and maxing out at 265. At the end of cycle I was repping 225 10-12 times and hit a new Bench PR of 305:sgrin:

SIDES: Sides were "almost" non-existant for the duration of the cycle. I had zero libido issues, zero BP issues other than I did have a couple spuratic migraines but I don't know if they were BP related. I had zero lethargy issues. The only things that I can think of that were sides were that about 3-4 weeks in you will notice your joints drying out due to lower estrogen and they WILL hurt. When that happened I did increase fishoil up to 9g and added in MSM and Glucosamine for the joints. This did help tremendously and did not hinder any workouts, but I could still tell it was there. I also got some acne at the beginning of the cycle, but it quickly went away and never returned. Positive sides were appetite increase (eating 4k-4500 cals a day was nothing and still hungry), libido increase (random wood daily and monster loads:)), and sleeping DEEP and awesome every day(as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out even though I wasn't tired during the day).

SUMMARY:Epi-Strong allowed me to reach a level in my physique and strength that would not be possible in that amount of time without this compound. I reached and surpassed all the goals that I set for the cycle with minimal to zero sides.....so what can I say? I would recommend Epi-Strong to anyone with the knowledge of running a proper cycle along with the right training, diet, and experience.

I WILL run Epi again...:sgrin:

I started this thread with the title "IT's GONNA BE EPIC WITH EPI-STRONG".....

....AND IT WAS!!!!!!:sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also forgot to mention that I may get some HCGenerate to add in PCT, but i'm just not sure if I will need it with this cycle or not. Feel free to give any input you guys might think I'll need. Critique, criticize, whatever...I'm here to make the most of it!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey dude congrats on doing your first cycle and having NTBM sponsor it that's pretty cool, I really like your layout and think you'll have a good time. Most of the 1AD/4AD that's out now just doesn't compare to the original stuff, I believe they are using a different conversion pathway now and you need to superdose that stuff. Anyway I think the HCGenerate would be a good addition to your PCT because you've just got a moderate dose of nolva and some post cycle support which is a pretty minimum PCT (it's not bad tho)

i like your routine and i'm glad that you're doing diet right and getting enough protein, i can't tell you how many people are cycling and not getting anywhere near 300g of protein a day

this is looking good i'll be checking on your progress

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey dude congrats on doing your first cycle and having NTBM sponsor it that's pretty cool, I really like your layout and think you'll have a good time. Most of the 1AD/4AD that's out now just doesn't compare to the original stuff, I believe they are using a different conversion pathway now and you need to superdose that stuff. Anyway I think the HCGenerate would be a good addition to your PCT because you've just got a moderate dose of nolva and some post cycle support which is a pretty minimum PCT (it's not bad tho)

i like your routine and i'm glad that you're doing diet right and getting enough protein, i can't tell you how many people are cycling and not getting anywhere near 300g of protein a day

this is looking good i'll be checking on your progress
Awesome Bro!! It's nice having the great Unreal here. Thanks for stopping by man. I will more than likely get the HCGenerate to put in PCT. From what I've read it looks like a solid product. Thanks for the kind words UM!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here buddy. Congrats on the logging opportunity!

Cycle looks good to me. If you wanna add something, post cycle/unleashed or hcgenerate from NTBM would be options to consider.

Have fun & KTS :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here buddy. Congrats on the logging opportunity!

Cycle looks good to me. If you wanna add something, post cycle/unleashed or hcgenerate from NTBM would be options to consider.

Have fun & KTS :)
Thanks Beast! If my cycle gets what youve gotten in a couple weeks of your cycle, I'll be happy!! Aren't you up like 12 lbs. in 2 weeks or some crazy sh*t?

Glad to have ya bro!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Only thing i have to add so far,

1, Go with HCGenerate, i'm trying it out too.
2, Creatine ON and OFF cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing i have to add so far,

1, Go with HCGenerate, i'm trying it out too.
2, Creatine ON and OFF cycle
Yeh Its pretty much a definete on the HCGenerate now. As for the Creatine, I've heard it both ways. Some say keep it for PCT, some say run it all through the cycle. I've also heard it can contribute to back pumps on cycle. I may just go ahead and run it on cycle now that you have me thinking! Thanks for subbin in. Good to have you

Anyone else have any thoughts on Creatine on Cycle or save for PCT?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should really, really, run creatine all the way through Rock. You will reach your goal a hell of a lot faster if you do trust me.

Cycle looks great. Everything looks good. Water intake aim for 2 gallons a day. Consider bumping Epi to 60 mg final two weeks depending on how you feel... you will love it.

I think your log needs to be in the cycle info section if I remember correctly but I don't have the admin message anymore. They will move it if needed.

Good luck on your first legit cycle man. You will love it.

Kill that sh*t!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should really, really, run creatine all the way through Rock. You will reach your goal a hell of a lot faster if you do trust me.

Cycle looks great. Everything looks good. Water intake aim for 2 gallons a day. Consider bumping Epi to 60 mg final two weeks depending on how you feel... you will love it.

I think your log needs to be in the cycle info section if I remember correctly but I don't have the admin message anymore. They will move it if needed.

Good luck on your first legit cycle man. You will love it.

Kill that sh*t!!!
Creatine on cycle it is. I have a crapload of bulk mono, so no problem there.
Water intake is not a problem and I have enough Epi to bump up if need be.
Thanks for the input bro

Depending on sides....30/30/45/45/60/60 is a possibility

BTW: Do I need to move this thread, can I, or will an administrator move it for me?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro!!! Will be watching. My only advice is not to start tour bulking diet till maybe day 14 or so. Until than just have a lean bulk going so you don't add too much fat since the epi will not show too many effects thr first 2 weeks. My last cycle I was runing epi at 40 stacked actually but upped my calories right away and put on too much fat, than the rest of my cycle I had to tone it back a little since I dint want too much more fat gAin.

Congrats on the sponsored log btw, I hope one of the reps will hook me up with some beatdrol one day.... Hint hint. =] haha

have fun buddy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro!!! Will be watching. My only advice is not to start tour bulking diet till maybe day 14 or so. Until than just have a lean bulk going so you don't add too much fat since the epi will not show too many effects thr first 2 weeks. My last cycle I was runing epi at 40 stacked actually but upped my calories right away and put on too much fat, than the rest of my cycle I had to tone it back a little since I dint want too much more fat gAin.

Congrats on the sponsored log btw, I hope one of the reps will hook me up with some beatdrol one day.... Hint hint. =] haha

have fun buddy
Thanks Bro!! Yeh I will be ramping the cals up as the cycle goes on

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this biznatch!

cycle looks good bro! I got a bottle of epi-strong waiting to be ran, so i'll def be lookin forward to seeing your results!

make sure you get some starting pics!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this biznatch!

cycle looks good bro! I got a bottle of epi-strong waiting to be ran, so i'll def be lookin forward to seeing your results!

make sure you get some starting pics!
Thanks man. I was planning on puttin some pics up sometime later today hopefully

Glad you hopped on board bro! Ready to give it hell tomorrow!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in bro. ill be finishing my test run off with epi in about 12 weeks. definitely get the hcgenerate for pct and if you can afford it run it through the cycle also

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in bro. ill be finishing my test run off with epi in about 12 weeks. definitely get the hcgenerate for pct and if you can afford it run it through the cycle also
Thanks for joining man. I think what I am gonna do is add the HCGenerate in at 4th or 5th week of cycle

Good luck with your cycle too bro! Test and Epi sounds nice!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
subd! I just started my DieselV2 log as well. We've got similar body types so I have a vested interest in watching your progress.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd! I just started my DieselV2 log as well. We've got similar body types so I have a vested interest in watching your progress.
Good to have you here bro.

Curious about your progress too. Ill be subbin in there man.

Good luck to you!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn all the advice was given out before I could get here lol. But ya I say def add the HCGenerate to PCT. Using it for my PCT now and it is by far the best 1 yet.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://

So I took these today that I will use as my starting Pics at weight 175. This was after cutting 18 lbs. I know I could have cut more, but I was tired of cutting and losing strength, and READY TO BULK!!

So here we go....the fun starts in the morning!!!:dance:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Good rock!

Haha yea cutting gets boring huh? Nothin but shrinking and losing strength...

You look very good for 175 man. This cycle will really tighten you up. Your bicep definition and chest definition is really gonna pop out. Good call on the pics man. I'm 10x more interested in a log with pics.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Good rock!

Haha yea cutting gets boring huh? Nothin but shrinking and losing strength...

You look very good for 175 man. This cycle will really tighten you up. Your bicep definition and chest definition is really gonna pop out. Good call on the pics man. I'm 10x more interested in a log with pics.
Thanks for the kind words brother! Stoked as hell to see what the Epi brings!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh1t man always fun to watch a log with pic or video. Im no good in pics so I make up for it with videos :)

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Dude ur looking pretty beast already. Subbed to see what 6wk of epi does for ya. All the best to ya.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude ur looking pretty beast already. Subbed to see what 6wk of epi does for ya. All the best to ya.
Thanks a lot man. Far from beastly though. Hopefully this cycle gets me closer to it

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
http://

So I took these today that I will use as my starting Pics at weight 175. This was after cutting 18 lbs. I know I could have cut more, but I was tired of cutting and losing strength, and READY TO BULK!!

So here we go....the fun starts in the morning!!!:dance:
Damn man, your 175 looks way better than my 175.

Not to mention working night shifts for the entire year has left me ghostly white haha.

dueces138

dueces138

Awards
Thanks a lot man. Far from beastly though. Hopefully this cycle gets me closer to it
Heard great things about Epi. Ran it in a cut situation last year, loved the mood enhancing effects, stamina was definitely up, lost no strength. Im dying to try it on a real diet this time, something close to yours.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea, let the anabolism begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THAT SHEET!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1

Well, day 1 so of course there isn't a lot to report yet. The workout actually went better this morning than expected. I was worried I would be draggin without my normal PWO stims, but actually killed the weights pretty good without em.

Back/ Bi's

T-Bar Rows:
180x10x10
190x8
205x6

Lat pulldowns:
180x10
190x9
200x8
190x8

Cable Rows:
190x10x10
200x8x8

DB Rows:
90x9x9x9

Wide Grip Pullups:
BWx10x9x9

BB Curls:
95x10x9x9

DB Curls:
50x7
45x9
50x11

Preacher curls:
75x10x10x10

After I get my Casein and cottage cheese tonight calorie breakdown for today is:

4068 Cals
367 protein
309 carbs
150 Fat

I know this is probably placebo, but I felt pumped and muscles felt harder almost all day today. just seemed that way.

How would you guys recommend splitting the doses on this? What I am doing is a dose upon waking which is around an hour before workout, and then 8 hrs later. Just curious what you guys thought, especially when I bump the dosage. Should I dose 3 times a day or just double up in the morning and then again in the afternoon?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
shows how much fat i'm holding. You're way leaner than me and I'm sitting at 175lb.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shows how much fat i'm holding. You're way leaner than me and I'm sitting at 175lb.
That's funny because I think you look much leaner than me in your avatar

Good numbers on your workout man, real good numbers
Thanks bro. Hopefully in 6weeks I'll see even better numbers!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
rick, are you loading 7 plates onto the t bar? if so, you're a monster. i did them today and had 3 plates on the bar. t bar machine i guess you would call it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rick, are you loading 7 plates onto the t bar? if so, you're a monster. i did them today and had 3 plates on the bar. t bar machine i guess you would call it.
No I wish!..lol I started with 4 plates (180), then added a 10 (190), and then squeezed out 6 reps when i took off the 10 and added a 25 (205)

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
No I wish!..lol I started with 4 plates (180), then added a 10 (190), and then squeezed out 6 reps when i took off the 10 and added a 25 (205)
damn brother, giving me something to shoot for lol, great workout man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosing isn't a bid deal. you said you w/o in the morning. me too, i dose @ 8am, 12pm, 4pm.

bro good to see you doing old school tbars.. ****ing love em

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2

Today was a rest day, as Tuesdays always are since they are a long day at work and have to go in extra early. I've noticed that I have acne popping up in a few places, especially a big one on my left delt that I'm considering naming...lol Not much else to report today as far as sides, etc.

I have been hungry as a hostage ALL DAY LONG! I had no problem getting cals in today, and I'm even skipping my normal cottage cheese tonight just because cals are already so high today. Fat was a little high and carbs lower than normal, but diet was a little different than normal today.

4198 cals
388 protein
187 carbs
205 fat

Muscles have felt tight and hard today. Ready to kill it and see what I can do in the gym tomorrow morning!! I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm ready to bump to 45mg already. Still planning on 7 days at 30mg as of now.

nerdalert

Awards
I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, i have a very similar cycle planned soon. good luck bro.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing how this turns out, i have a very similar cycle planned soon. good luck bro.
Thanks brother! Stay tuned because its gonna be epic!...hopefully lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm ready to bump to 45mg already. Still planning on 7 days at 30mg as of now.
Hahaha and so it begins....

Your cals look very good Rock.