...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a **** sponsored log) - AnabolicMinds.com

...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a **** sponsored log)

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a **** sponsored log)

First I want to thank Needtobuildmuscle and Mr Supps for choosing me to log Epi-Strong. This will be my first methyl anabolic cycle. (I ran a very low dosed non-methyl cycle in June of 1-andro/4-ad with minimal results. I gained 6 lbs during that time, but was mostly fat.)

ABOUT ME: I'm 36 yrs. old 5'9 and been lifting off and on for 20 yrs. I never
    took it seriously enough until april of '09 when I returned to the
    gym after a 4 yr. layoff and have never looked back. I finally
    learned about macros and dieting and also have researched
    anabolics for about 9 months now.

THE GOAL:Being my first "real" cycle, I am hoping for a 10-15lb. gain. The
    primary goal for this cycle will be a lean bulk with little to no gain
    in BF.

THE DIET: My diet on cycle and PCT I will aim for 4000 cals daily with about
    300-350 grams protein. It will be mostly clean, but it will dirty up
    at times to meet the calorie requirements.

TRAINING: I'm going with a push/pull routine working out 4 times a week
    that is 3 different workouts with the first one repeating on the
    4th workout of the week. (Back/Bi's, Chest/Tri's, Should/Legs,
    repeat.) So one of the workouts will be done twice in a given
    week.

CYCLE: I wanted to do a 6 week cycle, so I got some more Epi so I could
    run 6 weeks at the dose I wanted.
    Epi-Strong 30/45/45/45/45/45
    Cycle Support-ran as directed every day of cycle and PCT
    (this is my second week preloading cycle support)
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Post Cycle Support
    Creatine
    White Flood
    Lean Xtreme-(not sure if I'm going to use this yet, but i have it)

I will try to keep this log detailed and consistant, but bear with me as its my first log! I'm really excited to have this oppurtunity to log this for ****, and I'm hoping everything goes good. I just came off a 8 week cut a couple weeks ago after dropping 18 lbs. I am sitting at 175 right now, so that is what I am going to call my starting weight. I'm about done loading my support supps, so I am starting the Epi monday morning...

Come join me my AM bro's....

It's gonna be EPIC with Epi-Strong!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Starting weight: 175
    Ending weight: 191 (+16)

THE CYCLE: Epi-Strong ran at 30/45/45/60/60/60

DIET: Diet was kept in excess of 4k cals every day except the last week, when it was cut back to around 3800. Protein was at 350-400g daily. Carbs were around 300-350 and fat was between 100-150.

MUSCLE: Epi-Strong was an EXCELLENT compound to pack on the muscle mass for me. I had muscle hardness almost immediately and the weight came on pretty quick as well. I was up 5 lbs after a week, 8.5 after 2 weeks, 12.5 after 3 weeks, and 14 lbs. after 4 weeks. After 4 weeks everything started slowing down and only gained a couple more lbs. over the last 2 weeks. The only measurement I took was arm size. I started right at 16" arms and blew them up to 16.75"

STRENGTH: Strength gains were AWESOME on Epi-Strong and way better than I expected. I was repping 225 on flat bench at the beginning of my cycle for 4-5 reps and maxing out at 265. At the end of cycle I was repping 225 10-12 times and hit a new Bench PR of 305

SIDES: Sides were "almost" non-existant for the duration of the cycle. I had zero libido issues, zero BP issues other than I did have a couple spuratic migraines but I don't know if they were BP related. I had zero lethargy issues. The only things that I can think of that were sides were that about 3-4 weeks in you will notice your joints drying out due to lower estrogen and they WILL hurt. When that happened I did increase fishoil up to 9g and added in MSM and Glucosamine for the joints. This did help tremendously and did not hinder any workouts, but I could still tell it was there. I also got some acne at the beginning of the cycle, but it quickly went away and never returned. Positive sides were appetite increase (eating 4k-4500 cals a day was nothing and still hungry), libido increase (random wood daily and monster loads), and sleeping DEEP and awesome every day(as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out even though I wasn't tired during the day).

SUMMARY:Epi-Strong allowed me to reach a level in my physique and strength that would not be possible in that amount of time without this compound. I reached and surpassed all the goals that I set for the cycle with minimal to zero sides.....so what can I say? I would recommend Epi-Strong to anyone with the knowledge of running a proper cycle along with the right training, diet, and experience.

I WILL run Epi again...

I started this thread with the title "IT's GONNA BE EPIC WITH EPI-STRONG".....

....AND IT WAS!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pump ,bro!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Also forgot to mention that I may get some HCGenerate to add in PCT, but i'm just not sure if I will need it with this cycle or not. Feel free to give any input you guys might think I'll need. Critique, criticize, whatever...I'm here to make the most of it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

hey dude congrats on doing your first cycle and having **** sponsor it that's pretty cool, I really like your layout and think you'll have a good time. Most of the 1AD/4AD that's out now just doesn't compare to the original stuff, I believe they are using a different conversion pathway now and you need to superdose that stuff. Anyway I think the HCGenerate would be a good addition to your PCT because you've just got a moderate dose of nolva and some post cycle support which is a pretty minimum PCT (it's not bad tho)

i like your routine and i'm glad that you're doing diet right and getting enough protein, i can't tell you how many people are cycling and not getting anywhere near 300g of protein a day

this is looking good i'll be checking on your progress
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    hey dude congrats on doing your first cycle and having **** sponsor it that's pretty cool, I really like your layout and think you'll have a good time. Most of the 1AD/4AD that's out now just doesn't compare to the original stuff, I believe they are using a different conversion pathway now and you need to superdose that stuff. Anyway I think the HCGenerate would be a good addition to your PCT because you've just got a moderate dose of nolva and some post cycle support which is a pretty minimum PCT (it's not bad tho)

i like your routine and i'm glad that you're doing diet right and getting enough protein, i can't tell you how many people are cycling and not getting anywhere near 300g of protein a day

this is looking good i'll be checking on your progress
    Awesome Bro!! It's nice having the great Unreal here. Thanks for stopping by man. I will more than likely get the HCGenerate to put in PCT. From what I've read it looks like a solid product. Thanks for the kind words UM!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'm here buddy. Congrats on the logging opportunity!

Cycle looks good to me. If you wanna add something, post cycle/unleashed or hcgenerate from **** would be options to consider.

Have fun & KTS
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I'm here buddy. Congrats on the logging opportunity!

Cycle looks good to me. If you wanna add something, post cycle/unleashed or hcgenerate from **** would be options to consider.

Have fun & KTS
    Thanks Beast! If my cycle gets what youve gotten in a couple weeks of your cycle, I'll be happy!! Aren't you up like 12 lbs. in 2 weeks or some crazy sh*t?

Glad to have ya bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sub'd
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Only thing i have to add so far,

1, Go with HCGenerate, i'm trying it out too.
    2, Creatine ON and OFF cycle
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Only thing i have to add so far,

1, Go with HCGenerate, i'm trying it out too.
    2, Creatine ON and OFF cycle
    Yeh Its pretty much a definete on the HCGenerate now. As for the Creatine, I've heard it both ways. Some say keep it for PCT, some say run it all through the cycle. I've also heard it can contribute to back pumps on cycle. I may just go ahead and run it on cycle now that you have me thinking! Thanks for subbin in. Good to have you

Anyone else have any thoughts on Creatine on Cycle or save for PCT?
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

You should really, really, run creatine all the way through Rock. You will reach your goal a hell of a lot faster if you do trust me.

Cycle looks great. Everything looks good. Water intake aim for 2 gallons a day. Consider bumping Epi to 60 mg final two weeks depending on how you feel... you will love it.

I think your log needs to be in the cycle info section if I remember correctly but I don't have the admin message anymore. They will move it if needed.

Good luck on your first legit cycle man. You will love it.

Kill that sh*t!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    You should really, really, run creatine all the way through Rock. You will reach your goal a hell of a lot faster if you do trust me.

Cycle looks great. Everything looks good. Water intake aim for 2 gallons a day. Consider bumping Epi to 60 mg final two weeks depending on how you feel... you will love it.

I think your log needs to be in the cycle info section if I remember correctly but I don't have the admin message anymore. They will move it if needed.

Good luck on your first legit cycle man. You will love it.

Kill that sh*t!!!
    Creatine on cycle it is. I have a crapload of bulk mono, so no problem there.
    Water intake is not a problem and I have enough Epi to bump up if need be.
    Thanks for the input bro

Depending on sides....30/30/45/45/60/60 is a possibility

BTW: Do I need to move this thread, can I, or will an administrator move it for me?
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Subbed bro. I'll be lurkin. KTS!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Subbed bro. I'll be lurkin. KTS!
    Thanks for joining man. Glad to have you for the ride
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.

in brother. KTS!!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    in brother. KTS!!!
    The killin' begins Monday
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Awesome bro!!! Will be watching. My only advice is not to start tour bulking diet till maybe day 14 or so. Until than just have a lean bulk going so you don't add too much fat since the epi will not show too many effects thr first 2 weeks. My last cycle I was runing epi at 40 stacked actually but upped my calories right away and put on too much fat, than the rest of my cycle I had to tone it back a little since I dint want too much more fat gAin.

Congrats on the sponsored log btw, I hope one of the reps will hook me up with some beatdrol one day.... Hint hint. =] haha

have fun buddy
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Awesome bro!!! Will be watching. My only advice is not to start tour bulking diet till maybe day 14 or so. Until than just have a lean bulk going so you don't add too much fat since the epi will not show too many effects thr first 2 weeks. My last cycle I was runing epi at 40 stacked actually but upped my calories right away and put on too much fat, than the rest of my cycle I had to tone it back a little since I dint want too much more fat gAin.

Congrats on the sponsored log btw, I hope one of the reps will hook me up with some beatdrol one day.... Hint hint. =] haha

have fun buddy
    Thanks Bro!! Yeh I will be ramping the cals up as the cycle goes on
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In this biznatch!

cycle looks good bro! I got a bottle of epi-strong waiting to be ran, so i'll def be lookin forward to seeing your results!

make sure you get some starting pics!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    In this biznatch!

cycle looks good bro! I got a bottle of epi-strong waiting to be ran, so i'll def be lookin forward to seeing your results!

make sure you get some starting pics!
    Thanks man. I was planning on puttin some pics up sometime later today hopefully

Glad you hopped on board bro! Ready to give it hell tomorrow!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

im in bro. ill be finishing my test run off with epi in about 12 weeks. definitely get the hcgenerate for pct and if you can afford it run it through the cycle also
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im in bro. ill be finishing my test run off with epi in about 12 weeks. definitely get the hcgenerate for pct and if you can afford it run it through the cycle also
    Thanks for joining man. I think what I am gonna do is add the HCGenerate in at 4th or 5th week of cycle

Good luck with your cycle too bro! Test and Epi sounds nice!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

subd! I just started my DieselV2 log as well. We've got similar body types so I have a vested interest in watching your progress.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by elgenyo View Post
    subd! I just started my DieselV2 log as well. We've got similar body types so I have a vested interest in watching your progress.
    Good to have you here bro.

Curious about your progress too. Ill be subbin in there man.

Good luck to you!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn all the advice was given out before I could get here lol. But ya I say def add the HCGenerate to PCT. Using it for my PCT now and it is by far the best 1 yet.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

http://

So I took these today that I will use as my starting Pics at weight 175. This was after cutting 18 lbs. I know I could have cut more, but I was tired of cutting and losing strength, and READY TO BULK!!

So here we go....the fun starts in the morning!!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Looking Good rock!

Haha yea cutting gets boring huh? Nothin but shrinking and losing strength...

You look very good for 175 man. This cycle will really tighten you up. Your bicep definition and chest definition is really gonna pop out. Good call on the pics man. I'm 10x more interested in a log with pics.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Looking Good rock!

Haha yea cutting gets boring huh? Nothin but shrinking and losing strength...

You look very good for 175 man. This cycle will really tighten you up. Your bicep definition and chest definition is really gonna pop out. Good call on the pics man. I'm 10x more interested in a log with pics.
    Thanks for the kind words brother! Stoked as hell to see what the Epi brings!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good sh1t man always fun to watch a log with pic or video. Im no good in pics so I make up for it with videos
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Dude ur looking pretty beast already. Subbed to see what 6wk of epi does for ya. All the best to ya.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dueces138 View Post
    Dude ur looking pretty beast already. Subbed to see what 6wk of epi does for ya. All the best to ya.
    Thanks a lot man. Far from beastly though. Hopefully this cycle gets me closer to it
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    http://

So I took these today that I will use as my starting Pics at weight 175. This was after cutting 18 lbs. I know I could have cut more, but I was tired of cutting and losing strength, and READY TO BULK!!

So here we go....the fun starts in the morning!!!
    Damn man, your 175 looks way better than my 175.

Not to mention working night shifts for the entire year has left me ghostly white haha.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Thanks a lot man. Far from beastly though. Hopefully this cycle gets me closer to it
    Heard great things about Epi. Ran it in a cut situation last year, loved the mood enhancing effects, stamina was definitely up, lost no strength. Im dying to try it on a real diet this time, something close to yours.
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hell yea, let the anabolism begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL THAT SHEET!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

DAY 1

Well, day 1 so of course there isn't a lot to report yet. The workout actually went better this morning than expected. I was worried I would be draggin without my normal PWO stims, but actually killed the weights pretty good without em.

Back/ Bi's

T-Bar Rows:
    180x10x10
    190x8
    205x6

Lat pulldowns:
    180x10
    190x9
    200x8
    190x8

Cable Rows:
    190x10x10
    200x8x8

DB Rows:
    90x9x9x9

Wide Grip Pullups:
    BWx10x9x9

BB Curls:
    95x10x9x9

DB Curls:
    50x7
    45x9
    50x11

Preacher curls:
    75x10x10x10

After I get my Casein and cottage cheese tonight calorie breakdown for today is:

4068 Cals
    367 protein
    309 carbs
    150 Fat

I know this is probably placebo, but I felt pumped and muscles felt harder almost all day today. just seemed that way.

How would you guys recommend splitting the doses on this? What I am doing is a dose upon waking which is around an hour before workout, and then 8 hrs later. Just curious what you guys thought, especially when I bump the dosage. Should I dose 3 times a day or just double up in the morning and then again in the afternoon?
    Recoverbro Elite
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

In, Kill that SHIT!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

shows how much fat i'm holding. You're way leaner than me and I'm sitting at 175lb.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Good numbers on your workout man, real good numbers
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by elgenyo View Post
    shows how much fat i'm holding. You're way leaner than me and I'm sitting at 175lb.
    That's funny because I think you look much leaner than me in your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Good numbers on your workout man, real good numbers
    Thanks bro. Hopefully in 6weeks I'll see even better numbers!!
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 344
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 09:39 AM
  2. Epi-Strong to get chiseled (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. CraigMatthew's Epic Strength Phase with Cre-02 (sponsored)
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 324
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:13 AM
  4. Adrenalean: An Epic Story of Fat Loss (sponsored)
    By rolandajoint in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 09:01 PM