M-LMG/H-Drol/Ghenerate/I-GH1...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    9/23/10

    Day 30 of H-drol
    Day 15 of M-LMG

    Man time is flying by… I don’t want to end this cycle. My weight is still at 161, but that is awesome considering my diet. I’m waiting for my job to start on Oct 2nd…Once that paycheck comes in. Diet will be on full steam.

    Workout

    Deadlift
    Barx12
    95x1x5
    135x1x5
    160x1x5
    185x1x5
    210x1x7 (I could’ve done 10 more, but I was using the stupid bent bar in the gym.)

    That’s ok though. I have next week to redeem myself. =D

    SLDL (switched bar to normal bar hehehe)
    175x5x10

    I can’t wait to put 185 on that bar again.

    Inverted Row
    3x12

    External Rotator work
    5x2x15

    At this point, I crawled home to take my Cycle Assist. ****ing BP man. I forgot to take it yesterday… Blegh.

    I’ll go back tomorrow and do some rowing and tricep work…oh and definitely lats.

    Also, I found two exercises to do for my shoulders. Let’s see if they help the pain. I give it 4 weeks before I’ll know.
    In other news, I failed my road test yesterday. I took 6 lessons in August. I hated my instructor. So, I started practicing on my friend’s Honda Civic. It resembled the Toyota corolla that I learned on. However, for the past month I was practicing on my father-in-laws BMW X5. I learned to drive really well. Highways, freeways, regular streets, whatever… the only problem is… I FORGOT TO PRACTICE PARKING!! Here in NYC parallel parking is necessity. So, I’m in the car with the examiner and he’s like ok parking behind that car. So, I pull over and park… He’s like “no no… I should’ve been clearer… parallel park.” At this point, with the help of h-drol and m-lmg, I began to sweat a bucket. I made 4 attempts. None of them worked. I hit the curb on my 4th attempt. Game over. The reassuring thing is most people I know failed it at least once. I’m retaking it in 3 weeks. In the meantime, I will learn to parallel park an elephant.
    Keep at it my friend!! Best thing to do for this is to make sure your vehicle is small. . .with that being said. . hmmm stats and getting license. .. i smell something your not telling us. . .with that being said. . .how goes the combo? how is the libido? it has to be through the roof
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Keep at it my friend!! Best thing to do for this is to make sure your vehicle is small. . .with that being said. . hmmm stats and getting license. .. i smell something your not telling us. . .with that being said. . .how goes the combo? how is the libido? it has to be through the roof
    Yeah the car was small. Ill be using a friends buick next time though, but the space they give is large. Libido is interesting...i started 150 mg of mlmg and the libido is stable. Ill be honest, i feel like gains would be better if my diet went back to normal. I hope i dont lose any subscribers. I promise to come out at 165+ at 9% bf by the end of cycle. Just wait! Once i can afford normal food there is no stopping me.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    9/23/10

    Day 30 of H-drol
    Day 15 of M-LMG

    Man time is flying by… I don’t want to end this cycle. My weight is still at 161, but that is awesome considering my diet. I’m waiting for my job to start on Oct 2nd…Once that paycheck comes in. Diet will be on full steam.

    Workout

    Deadlift
    Barx12
    95x1x5
    135x1x5
    160x1x5
    185x1x5
    210x1x7 (I could’ve done 10 more, but I was using the stupid bent bar in the gym.)

    That’s ok though. I have next week to redeem myself. =D

    SLDL (switched bar to normal bar hehehe)
    175x5x10

    I can’t wait to put 185 on that bar again.

    Inverted Row
    3x12

    External Rotator work
    5x2x15

    At this point, I crawled home to take my Cycle Assist. ****ing BP man. I forgot to take it yesterday… Blegh.

    I’ll go back tomorrow and do some rowing and tricep work…oh and definitely lats.

    Also, I found two exercises to do for my shoulders. Let’s see if they help the pain. I give it 4 weeks before I’ll know.
    In other news, I failed my road test yesterday. I took 6 lessons in August. I hated my instructor. So, I started practicing on my friend’s Honda Civic. It resembled the Toyota corolla that I learned on. However, for the past month I was practicing on my father-in-laws BMW X5. I learned to drive really well. Highways, freeways, regular streets, whatever… the only problem is… I FORGOT TO PRACTICE PARKING!! Here in NYC parallel parking is necessity. So, I’m in the car with the examiner and he’s like ok parking behind that car. So, I pull over and park… He’s like “no no… I should’ve been clearer… parallel park.” At this point, with the help of h-drol and m-lmg, I began to sweat a bucket. I made 4 attempts. None of them worked. I hit the curb on my 4th attempt. Game over. The reassuring thing is most people I know failed it at least once. I’m retaking it in 3 weeks. In the meantime, I will learn to parallel park an elephant.
    How on earth did you make it to 24 years old in the US without learning to drive?! You must have some kick-ass friends or a trusty bus pass. I guess NYC is kinda ridiculous to have a car in though... still coming from so-cal, I had my license on my 16th birthday.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How on earth did you make it to 24 years old in the US without learning to drive?! You must have some kick-ass friends or a trusty bus pass. I guess NYC is kinda ridiculous to have a car in though... still coming from so-cal, I had my license on my 16th birthday.
    Well, you dont actually need a car here. The reason im getting a license is because im moving to florida... to fort lauderdale. There you need a car.

  5. Right on, hope the move goes smooth. Why not just get your license in FL?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How on earth did you make it to 24 years old in the US without learning to drive?! You must have some kick-ass friends or a trusty bus pass. I guess NYC is kinda ridiculous to have a car in though... still coming from so-cal, I had my license on my 16th birthday.
    ****. I had a car before I turned 16. My neighbors drive to their freaking mailboxes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Right on, hope the move goes smooth. Why not just get your license in FL?
    Thanks! Well im waiting for my wife to finish her semester. Then were out!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    ****. I had a car before I turned 16. My neighbors drive to their freaking mailboxes
    I want a firebird transam

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    I want a firebird transam
    I was going to ask you if you were kidding, but then I realized I didn't know what vintage you were talking about. Does makes me wonder if you still rock Bon Jovi though... definitely a Ft. Lauderdale appropriate vehicle.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I was going to ask you if you were kidding, but then I realized I didn't know what vintage you were talking about. Does makes me wonder if you still rock Bon Jovi though... definitely a Ft. Lauderdale appropriate vehicle.
    Actually, I would like at least a 1998 model with the LS1 V8 Engine. I was never a fan of Bon Jovi though haha.

  11. If you want an LS1 you should buy a GTO. Better looking, probably faster.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  12. steroids and t-tops. perfect.

    i almost had a 2002 firehawk as my first car. my mom looked at the rear window and said too much glass.

    what were your lifts before this cycle?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    If you want an LS1 you should buy a GTO. Better looking, probably faster.
    To be honest I love the f-bodies. GTO design is...meh.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    steroids and t-tops. perfect.

    i almost had a 2002 firehawk as my first car. my mom looked at the rear window and said too much glass.

    what were your lifts before this cycle?
    haha. hey fast cars and steroids are just a coincidence...probably... maybe... =D

    Wow. 2002 firehawk.

    All right. I'll try to round up all my lifts...I'll only list those that I am still working on...

    Bench Press
    8/23/10 145x4

    Deadlift
    8/25/10 205x4

    T-Bar Row
    8/31/10 90x1x8

    SLDL
    8/25/10 115x5x10

    Chin-Ups
    8/12/10 10x3

    Triceps Pushdown
    50x3x8

    I wish I could've been more consistent. To be honest, I went into this cycle with some minor aches from last fall's deadlift onslaught. In any case, so far I've made progress in all of those lifts. I'm more geared towards rotator cuff work and bringing up my deadlift slowly. Oh and getting my hip flexors back in action. I'm using the m-lmg and h-drol to strengthen my imbalances basically.

  15. A couple of custom designers are taking the new camaro and creating Trans Am replicas...


    Attachment 35424
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A couple of custom designers are taking the new camaro and creating Trans Am replicas...


    Attachment 35424
    whoa... hotness...

  17. 9/24/10

    Day 31 of H-Drol…
    Day 16 of M-LMG

    Workout

    Foam rolled t-spine and glutes…Erector Spinae stretch…

    Half Kneeling Pulldowns
    36x1x20

    Just some lightweight warm-up.

    Inverted Row
    BWx2x20

    Btw, I do the inverted row at like a 45 degree angle. So, it’s not that impressive lol.

    T-Bar Row
    92.5x1x8
    92.5x1x8
    95x1x8

    Decline Sit-ups
    BWx4x6


    Shoulder Work

    Shoulder Circles followed by IR and ER stretches…

    External Rotators
    8x2x8 These were tough, I wish there was a DB inbetween 8 and 5 in the gym.

  18. Nice life mang! keep it up. . after this takin a break from ph's? for quite some time get that str up!! muhaha!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Nice life mang! keep it up. . after this takin a break from ph's? for quite some time get that str up!! muhaha!!!
    Actually, in January I'm running a special cycle. =D

    DieselBolan - 30/30/30/30/0/0/0
    EpiStrong - 0/0/0/30/45/45/45
    Tren - 90/90/120/120/120/120/120

    Shhhh... don't tell anyone.

  20. 9/26/10

    Just a quick update. I'm starting the 6th week of my first cycle on Wednesday. In the meantime, I've made gains in size and strength that I am very pleased with. I should mention that for the past week and for the next week or two I'll be broke enough to not indulge in the proper diet necessary for maximum growth. What I can attribute to the AAS is my body's ability to hang on to the mass that I have while somehow dropping fat. It almost seems like I'm cutting/recomping. In any case, without the AAS I would have shriveled up by now.

    So, on Wednesday, I will have 3 weeks left of my cycle. The second I can afford it. I'll go to Costco and put down some money for some serious foodage.

  21. you're running it 9 weeks? damn

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    you're running it 9 weeks? damn
    No no...8 weeks... 6,7,8... three weeks left. wednesday is day one of week 6. I can count...I think...sometimes... dont judge me.


    Hey... you ever had those weeks where you just dont have enough dough for your bulk food?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    No no...8 weeks... 6,7,8... three weeks left. wednesday is day one of week 6. I can count...I think...sometimes... dont judge me.


    Hey... you ever had those weeks where you just dont have enough dough for your bulk food?

    Im to lazy to look right now but whats the dosage of M LMG and have you noticed and progestin problems or water retention annddd when did it kick in for you? Thanks brother.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im to lazy to look right now but whats the dosage of M LMG and have you noticed and progestin problems or water retention annddd when did it kick in for you? Thanks brother.
    I started at 100mg. I did that for 2 weeks. Now I'm at 150mg. I haven't noticed any side effects at all. Actually, once in a while I will retain more water than normal, but I feel like that depends more on how many carbs I eat.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    I started at 100mg. I did that for 2 weeks. Now I'm at 150mg. I haven't noticed any side effects at all. Actually, once in a while I will retain more water than normal, but I feel like that depends more on how many carbs I eat.
    Man you dont mess with the small ish eh, strait for the big boy doses lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ghenerate?
    By sam805 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. H-Drol, Fura + Ghenerate, I-GH-1
    By Tansui in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. M-Drol/H-Drol/GHenerate
    By Jeff5886 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. Furazadrol/H-Drol/GHenerate Stack
    By Jeff5886 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 02:34 AM
  5. How to stack I-GF-1 and GHenerate with H-drol
    By Tansui in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in