2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    At my peak my deadlift was 335...that was in december 09. I got injured and took a looong break. I started deadlifting again in the beginning of this cycle. The last time i tried pulling...225 was heavy and painful for 3 reps. That was in may or june.
    ah ok. I was thinking that 225 was rather light, but if you were hurt thats totally different. I'm praying I don't hurt myself.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    ah ok. I was thinking that 225 was rather light, but if you were hurt thats totally different. I'm praying I don't hurt myself.
    Yeah i hear you man... i went so long with no problems. Then it was all downhill.... i wasnt as smart about working out. My form was fine. Just no warmup and stretching...when i started doing it...it was too late... hence the injury.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Here it is a quick picture update...

The first two were taken on Day of H-drol. So, it can be considered before pictures.
    The next two were taken last night.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

9/17/20

Day 24 of the Hdrol
    Day 9 of the Mlmg

After yesterday’s attempt to do some shoulder pressing… I realized that this pain in my left shoulder was not going anywhere. I went back to square one and looked at my journal. I noticed something missing. I have not devoted enough time to rear delt work. Instead, what I have been doing is abusing my anterior delts and internal rotators. I also noticed that I’m not doing enough rowing. So, here it goes… watch as I spend the next 5 or more weeks abusing my upper and lower traps, my rear delts, my rhomboids, my external rotators, and how can we forget… my lats… You have seen the two sets of pictures. Just wait until 5 weeks from now. This will get messy.

I started out with some Y, T, W, U shoulder rehab on a massage table. Then I did some on an incline bench. At first no weight, then I added a 2.5. Gotta start from scratch. No pain though. So, I will be progressing quickly.

After the shoulder rehab, I went to do some inverse rows, but I kept sliding with my feet. So, I realized something was off. I won’t do those until I watch some youtube videos.

T-Bar Rows (prone grip)
    45x1x8
    90x3x8 (longer squeezing at the top)

V-Bar Cable Rows
    (I hope the V-bar dies… its way too uncomfortable.)
    60x1x12
    70x1x12 (3 second squeeze)

Rear delt flyes (incline bench)
    25x3x20
    30x1x15

DB JM Presses
    35x4x10

Decline Sit-Ups
    Bwx3x8

The next 5 weeks will have rowing movements Monday through Friday. This should be good.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quick Update

My weight is kinda strange. Actually, I'm starting to think I broke my scale. Its a digital one and I stepped on it in a way (by accident) that forced it to jump up. I dunno we'll see what happens.

Also, I just discovered the correct way to do lying external rotations... I use a 4lb weight. I just did 3 sets of 20 reps. I think I can use this to torture someone. The pump is so bad its insane. Small muscles pumped are not cool. I'm thinking I might do some Good Mornings tomorrow.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

9/20/10

Day 27 of the H-Drol
    Day 12 of the M-LMG

Today’s workout was weird. Parts of it were really sucky and other parts were great.

Bench Press
    65x8
    95x5
    110x5
    125x5
    145x5

For the last set I put my feet on the bench. For some reason, my hips were not as mobile as I needed them to be. Next time, bicycle 5 minutes.

BB JM Presses
    45x1x8
    55x1x8
    65x3x8
    70x1x8

First time doing BB JM Presses… I like them. =D

Inverted Row
    bwx3x12

Finally learned how to do these hahaha. Don’t judge me.

T-Bar Row
    90x1x8
    92.5x2x8

Did these using a angled grip – instead of… --- --- I did… / \

Rear Delt Flyes – Lying External Rotators
    30x2x15 4x1x20

Decline sit-ups (steepest decline)
    Bwx3x8

But yeah. I’m upping the dose of m-lmg today. Ooooh yeah.

Edit: I did some more external rotator work today. Lying down was not comfortable. Hence, the one set. I found a seated version. Did two more sets of 15. Good stuff.
    Last edited by BigFatPanda; 09-20-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: updated workout
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

owesome gains brow!

finishing week 4 right ?!?!

now prerare yourself to see the real gains.....h-drol gains comes slowly !!!

you will see!

=]
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by felost View Post
    owesome gains brow!

finishing week 4 right ?!?!

now prerare yourself to see the real gains.....h-drol gains comes slowly !!!

you will see!

=]
    yeah week 4 already! 4 more weeks left! I gotta get my diet straightened out again. That can only happen in a week. So, I feel like I'll be wasting a week. Blegh.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

9/23/10

Day 30 of H-drol
    Day 15 of M-LMG

Man time is flying by… I don’t want to end this cycle. My weight is still at 161, but that is awesome considering my diet. I’m waiting for my job to start on Oct 2nd…Once that paycheck comes in. Diet will be on full steam.

Workout

Deadlift
    Barx12
    95x1x5
    135x1x5
    160x1x5
    185x1x5
    210x1x7 (I could’ve done 10 more, but I was using the stupid bent bar in the gym.)

That’s ok though. I have next week to redeem myself. =D

SLDL (switched bar to normal bar hehehe)
    175x5x10

I can’t wait to put 185 on that bar again.

Inverted Row
    3x12

External Rotator work
    5x2x15

At this point, I crawled home to take my Cycle Assist. ****ing BP man. I forgot to take it yesterday… Blegh.

I’ll go back tomorrow and do some rowing and tricep work…oh and definitely lats.

Also, I found two exercises to do for my shoulders. Let’s see if they help the pain. I give it 4 weeks before I’ll know.
    In other news, I failed my road test yesterday. I took 6 lessons in August. I hated my instructor. So, I started practicing on my friend’s Honda Civic. It resembled the Toyota corolla that I learned on. However, for the past month I was practicing on my father-in-laws BMW X5. I learned to drive really well. Highways, freeways, regular streets, whatever… the only problem is… I FORGOT TO PRACTICE PARKING!! Here in NYC parallel parking is necessity. So, I’m in the car with the examiner and he’s like ok parking behind that car. So, I pull over and park… He’s like “no no… I should’ve been clearer… parallel park.” At this point, with the help of h-drol and m-lmg, I began to sweat a bucket. I made 4 attempts. None of them worked. I hit the curb on my 4th attempt. Game over. The reassuring thing is most people I know failed it at least once. I’m retaking it in 3 weeks. In the meantime, I will learn to parallel park an elephant.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Talking

9/23/10

Day 30 of H-drol
    Day 15 of M-LMG

Man time is flying by… I don’t want to end this cycle. My weight is still at 161, but that is awesome considering my diet. I’m waiting for my job to start on Oct 2nd…Once that paycheck comes in. Diet will be on full steam.

Workout

Deadlift
    Barx12
    95x1x5
    135x1x5
    160x1x5
    185x1x5
    210x1x7 (I could’ve done 10 more, but I was using the stupid bent bar in the gym.)

175x5x10

Inverted Row
    3x12

External Rotator work
    5x2x15

At this point, I crawled home to take my Cycle Assist. ****ing BP man. I forgot to take it yesterday… Blegh.

I’ll go back tomorrow and do some rowing and tricep work…oh and definitely lats.

Also, I found two exercises to do for my shoulders. Let’s see if they help the pain. I give it 4 weeks before I’ll know.
    In other news, I failed my road test yesterday. I took 6 lessons in August. I hated my instructor. So, I started practicing on my friend’s Honda Civic. It resembled the Toyota corolla that I learned on. However, for the past month I was practicing on my father-in-laws BMW X5. I learned to drive really well. Highways, freeways, regular streets, whatever… the only problem is… I FORGOT TO PRACTICE PARKING!! Here in NYC parallel parking is necessity. So, I’m in the car with the examiner and he’s like ok parking behind that car. So, I pull over and park… He’s like “no no… I should’ve been clearer… parallel park.” At this point, with the help of h-drol and m-lmg, I began to sweat a bucket. I made 4 attempts. None of them worked. I hit the curb on my 4th attempt. Game over. The reassuring thing is most people I know failed it at least once. I’m retaking it in 3 weeks. In the meantime, I will learn to parallel park an elephant.
    Keep at it my friend!! Best thing to do for this is to make sure your vehicle is small. . .with that being said. . hmmm stats and getting license. .. i smell something your not telling us. . .with that being said. . .how goes the combo? how is the libido? it has to be through the roof
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Keep at it my friend!! Best thing to do for this is to make sure your vehicle is small. . .with that being said. . hmmm stats and getting license. .. i smell something your not telling us. . .with that being said. . .how goes the combo? how is the libido? it has to be through the roof
    Yeah the car was small. Ill be using a friends buick next time though, but the space they give is large. Libido is interesting...i started 150 mg of mlmg and the libido is stable. Ill be honest, i feel like gains would be better if my diet went back to normal. I hope i dont lose any subscribers. I promise to come out at 165+ at 9% bf by the end of cycle. Just wait! Once i can afford normal food there is no stopping me.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

9/23/10

Day 30 of H-drol
    Day 15 of M-LMG

Workout

Deadlift
    Barx12
    95x1x5
    135x1x5
    160x1x5
    185x1x5

175x5x10

Inverted Row
    3x12

External Rotator work
    5x2x15

How on earth did you make it to 24 years old in the US without learning to drive?! You must have some kick-ass friends or a trusty bus pass. I guess NYC is kinda ridiculous to have a car in though... still coming from so-cal, I had my license on my 16th birthday.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How on earth did you make it to 24 years old in the US without learning to drive?! You must have some kick-ass friends or a trusty bus pass. I guess NYC is kinda ridiculous to have a car in though... still coming from so-cal, I had my license on my 16th birthday.
    Well, you dont actually need a car here. The reason im getting a license is because im moving to florida... to fort lauderdale. There you need a car.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

Right on, hope the move goes smooth. Why not just get your license in FL?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

****. I had a car before I turned 16. My neighbors drive to their freaking mailboxes
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Right on, hope the move goes smooth. Why not just get your license in FL?
    Thanks! Well im waiting for my wife to finish her semester. Then were out!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

****. I had a car before I turned 16. My neighbors drive to their freaking mailboxes
    I want a firebird transam
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

I want a firebird transam
    I was going to ask you if you were kidding, but then I realized I didn't know what vintage you were talking about. Does makes me wonder if you still rock Bon Jovi though... definitely a Ft. Lauderdale appropriate vehicle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

I was going to ask you if you were kidding, but then I realized I didn't know what vintage you were talking about. Does makes me wonder if you still rock Bon Jovi though... definitely a Ft. Lauderdale appropriate vehicle.
    Actually, I would like at least a 1998 model with the LS1 V8 Engine. I was never a fan of Bon Jovi though haha.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

If you want an LS1 you should buy a GTO. Better looking, probably faster.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

steroids and t-tops. perfect.

i almost had a 2002 firehawk as my first car. my mom looked at the rear window and said too much glass.

what were your lifts before this cycle?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

If you want an LS1 you should buy a GTO. Better looking, probably faster.
    To be honest I love the f-bodies. GTO design is...meh.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

steroids and t-tops. perfect.

i almost had a 2002 firehawk as my first car. my mom looked at the rear window and said too much glass.

what were your lifts before this cycle?
    haha. hey fast cars and steroids are just a coincidence...probably... maybe... =D

Wow. 2002 firehawk.

All right. I'll try to round up all my lifts...I'll only list those that I am still working on...

Bench Press
    8/23/10 145x4

Deadlift
    8/25/10 205x4

T-Bar Row
    8/31/10 90x1x8

SLDL
    8/25/10 115x5x10

Chin-Ups
    8/12/10 10x3

Triceps Pushdown
    50x3x8

I wish I could've been more consistent. To be honest, I went into this cycle with some minor aches from last fall's deadlift onslaught. In any case, so far I've made progress in all of those lifts. I'm more geared towards rotator cuff work and bringing up my deadlift slowly. Oh and getting my hip flexors back in action. I'm using the m-lmg and h-drol to strengthen my imbalances basically.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

A couple of custom designers are taking the new camaro and creating Trans Am replicas...

Attachment 35424
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A couple of custom designers are taking the new camaro and creating Trans Am replicas...

Attachment 35424
    whoa... hotness...
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

9/24/10

Day 31 of H-Drol…
    Day 16 of M-LMG

Workout

Foam rolled t-spine and glutes…Erector Spinae stretch…

Half Kneeling Pulldowns
    36x1x20

Just some lightweight warm-up.

Inverted Row
    BWx2x20

Btw, I do the inverted row at like a 45 degree angle. So, it’s not that impressive lol.

T-Bar Row
    92.5x1x8
    92.5x1x8
    95x1x8

Decline Sit-ups
    BWx4x6

Shoulder Work

Shoulder Circles followed by IR and ER stretches…

External Rotators
    8x2x8 These were tough, I wish there was a DB inbetween 8 and 5 in the gym.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice life mang! keep it up. . after this takin a break from ph's? for quite some time get that str up!! muhaha!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Nice life mang! keep it up. . after this takin a break from ph's? for quite some time get that str up!! muhaha!!!
    Actually, in January I'm running a special cycle. =D

DieselBolan - 30/30/30/30/0/0/0
    EpiStrong - 0/0/0/30/45/45/45
    Tren - 90/90/120/120/120/120/120

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

9/26/10

Just a quick update. I'm starting the 6th week of my first cycle on Wednesday. In the meantime, I've made gains in size and strength that I am very pleased with. I should mention that for the past week and for the next week or two I'll be broke enough to not indulge in the proper diet necessary for maximum growth. What I can attribute to the AAS is my body's ability to hang on to the mass that I have while somehow dropping fat. It almost seems like I'm cutting/recomping. In any case, without the AAS I would have shriveled up by now.

So, on Wednesday, I will have 3 weeks left of my cycle. The second I can afford it. I'll go to Costco and put down some money for some serious foodage.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you're running it 9 weeks? damn
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

you're running it 9 weeks? damn
    No no...8 weeks... 6,7,8... three weeks left. wednesday is day one of week 6. I can count...I think...sometimes... dont judge me.

Hey... you ever had those weeks where you just dont have enough dough for your bulk food?
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No no...8 weeks... 6,7,8... three weeks left. wednesday is day one of week 6. I can count...I think...sometimes... dont judge me.

Hey... you ever had those weeks where you just dont have enough dough for your bulk food?

Im to lazy to look right now but whats the dosage of M LMG and have you noticed and progestin problems or water retention annddd when did it kick in for you? Thanks brother.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im to lazy to look right now but whats the dosage of M LMG and have you noticed and progestin problems or water retention annddd when did it kick in for you? Thanks brother.
    I started at 100mg. I did that for 2 weeks. Now I'm at 150mg. I haven't noticed any side effects at all. Actually, once in a while I will retain more water than normal, but I feel like that depends more on how many carbs I eat.
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I started at 100mg. I did that for 2 weeks. Now I'm at 150mg. I haven't noticed any side effects at all. Actually, once in a while I will retain more water than normal, but I feel like that depends more on how many carbs I eat.
    Man you dont mess with the small ish eh, strait for the big boy doses lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Man you dont mess with the small ish eh, strait for the big boy doses lol.
    Yup =D

I expected to have a high tolerance for this stuff because of my experience with foreign substances years ago. It seems I was correct. I should say though that the H-Drol was giving me BP issues during the past week. To be fair, it's my fault. In an effort to not buy another cycle assist, I haven't been consistent with it.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%

Actually, in January I'm running a special cycle. =D

DieselBolan - 30/30/30/30/0/0/0
    EpiStrong - 0/0/0/30/45/45/45
    Tren - 90/90/120/120/120/120/120

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.
    you're jokin right?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    you're jokin right?
    Nope. Is there a problem?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

There will be times during that cycle in which you will be running two, three, and even four steroids at one time
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I know people in their 40s in NYC who never got a license. A parking spot can run you $700-$1200 a month easily in the right areas. crazy

Similar Forum Threads

1. ghenerate?
    By sam805 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. H-Drol, Fura + Ghenerate, I-GH-1
    By Tansui in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:35 PM
  3. M-Drol/H-Drol/GHenerate
    By Jeff5886 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3