I think someone switched my h-drol with m-drol

JLT

Awards
Ok, not serious. But so far things seem to be going great on H-drol. I'm on day 6 and I'm already noticing changes. I didn't expect to notice anything until the end of week 2. But I have noticed the following things, the first day I felt heady and this lasted until day 4. I also noticed some interesting sensations in my balls. Aside from that I started getting an awesome pump on day 3 and it has carried on since. I'm also up 4 pounds, I weighed 183 at the beginning and I weighed myself at 187 this morning. My diet has been the same for the last month, and I had only gained a pound in that month (I weigh every meal), so I'm pretty surprised for 4 pounds in the first week. Is it normal on h-drol to gain this much in the first week? I wasn't really expecting much until week 2 and on. So far it seems like this is going to be a good one. Also when do you usually notice a change in blood pressure (if at all)? I have been checking mine daily and it hasn't changed at all from before the cycle.

Dosing is
50/75/75/75/75

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man, I think being really spot on with your nutrition (e.g. weighing) and knowing exactly what you are chucking down really brings out the best in any cycle.

I don't think you need to worry too much about the weird feeling in your nuts, I have read a few other logs were guys have had similar feelings during cycle. Is this your first run?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
awesome to hear man. i'm starting a similar cycle tomorrow. i'll be following your log if you update it dude. good luck

JLT

Awards
Congrats man, I think being really spot on with your nutrition (e.g. weighing) and knowing exactly what you are chucking down really brings out the best in any cycle.

I don't think you need to worry too much about the weird feeling in your nuts, I have read a few other logs were guys have had similar feelings during cycle. Is this your first run?
Yeah, I think having a decent base to start with and a diet that is spot on should make this very successful (or so I hope). Yeah I have read the same thing about the feeling in the nuts, not concerned, just wanted to state it as a side. Also this is my first run with a PH/DS. I have ran stuff like activate, hyperdrol and mass fx in the past.
awesome to hear man. i'm starting a similar cycle tomorrow. i'll be following your log if you update it dude. good luck
I wasn't really planing on making this a log, but I guess I will.

JLT

Awards
Ok well I start this log today. I don't plan on making it super extravagant, but hopefully it will provide good info. So today would be Day 8. I bumped my dosage up to 75 from 50, though I'm starting to think I would have been fine going at least another week at 50. Today was leg day and to make a long story short, I kept adding weight but it didn't feel any heavier. I also took taurine for the first time, but I don't think that I waited long enough. On my third set of squats the back pumps got intense, but tolerable. I upped the weight on the fourth and did a few more reps than I did the week prior, I could have done more if it weren't for the back pumps. It was just so painful I almost couldn't move (it wasn't the pump itself, but hardcore cramping). So I rested for a little bit and the back pump went away and wasn't a problem for the rest of the workout (even deadlifts).

So I think the bad pumps were severe because I should have dosed the taurine earlier in the day. All around I kept throwing on weight and it really didn't feel any different, I also set a PR on leg press by 45 pounds.

For sides.. I haven't really noticed any. Sex drive actually seems like it might be up and I seem to have stronger erections (sorry if it's to much info). However I have a feeling that if I got bloodwork right now I would be pretty shutdown.

JLT

Awards
Today was another good day in the gym. I did chest today and strength was definitely up. The one thing I do have to say is I didn't get a very good pump, but everything felt light. On incline I repped 225 5 more times than I usually do. On flat I did 275 on my third set, last week I did it 5 times. Today I got to the 5th rep and it didn't feel like much, so I banged out 3 more (i might have been able to do even more). After that I jumped up to 315, the first rep was easy and didn't feel heavy at all, I did a second rep and struggled a little but got it up. Next week should be fun, I'm hoping I can rep 315 for like 5 times or so when this is all said and done.

JLT

Awards
Well I don't know if anyone cares or if they're reading this.. But strength is still going up a little bit. My arm workout was a little disappointing, I didn't get as good of a pump as I wanted and started getting tricep cramps so bad towards the end of my workout I cut it a little short. Other than that I'm still putting on weight. The other day my mom came up to me and said "You're getting a lot bigger all of the sudden. What happened?" .

meximuscles

Awards
HA...thats funny. I am currently running a cycle of Hdrol. I am on the start of my 3rd week and people are starting to look at me funny. Seems as though i am filling out my clothes a bit more. I think i have put on maybe 4 or 5 pounds since the start of the cycle...good pump in the gym and definite hardness to the guns. Anyways...I am paying attention to your progress so keep the updates coming...it would be appreciated. Good luck and take care.

JLT

Awards
Ok another update.. This is pretty much the halfway point. I have to say, so far I have noticed the most from the middle of the first week and the second week. Weight gain seems to have slowed down a little and strength is still improving, but doesn't feel like the second week. Everyone says the third and fourth week is where the magic happens, I guess i'll find out.

Yesterday was my leg workout. Last week I did 275 atg for 5, I did 275 atg for 8 this week. Also last week I did 315x1 and this week I did 315x4, so that was definitely an up. The only problem I was having was cramps in my legs, not bad but definitely noticeable. I also had a little bit of a back pump, but it wasn't bad at all.

Today was chest.. On flat bench I went from 315x2 to 315x3 on my last set ( I might have had a couple more in me). Other than that everything else was about the same. The only thing about the workout today was my shoulders where cramping so bad (at least I think it's cramping) that I had to rest for a very long time between sets. All around it was kind of painful. I also know it wasn't hydration because I had already drank a gallon before my workout even started.

So far the positives have been:
-Great pump the second week
-Some strength increase
-Mood overall has been more positive and have been more assertive all around
-Decent weight gain
-Libido increase

Negatives:
-Noticeable increase in acne (not bad, but noticeable)
-Horrible muscle cramps when working out at the end of the second week and so far in the third week.

That's all I can think of right now.

swimmer2500

Awards
Nice log OP. What are you telling people when they ask you about your gains (ie - looking bigger)?

JLT

Awards
So I'm at the beginning of my 4th week. So far it's going way better, the third week just all around sucked. I also got sick friday and I'm feeling almost 100% today. I also think I know why I was cramping so bad, it was suggested that I increase the amount of minerals in my diet. I tried that and it seems to have taken care of that problem.

So I did legs today and it felt like a better version of the second week. My legs got so pumped it was almost difficult to walk, but it felt good. I also squated 275x10 from 275x8 the prior week. I also squated 315x8 compared to 315x4 last week (and probably had a couple more). My deadlift was also up, I finished with 365x3 (I have never tried more than 315). I probably could have done more reps and weight on deadlifts, but my lower back was really feeling it.

JLT

Awards
Time for another brief update.. 4th week has probably been the best. Awesome pump all through out and strength was still going up (not as much as prior weeks, but still increasing). I have also really seemed to pack on some weight, some people have been giving me some funny looks lol. I weighed myself a few mornings ago at 197 (+14 from beginning). I weighed myself tonight and was sitting at 200. My arms are also up by about .5", I was hoping to gain more in my arms, but I have definitely packed on some size everywhere else. So far I'm pretty happy, I have put on more weight than I expected. I will be very happy if I can keep everything through pct and after.

JLT

Awards
Today was the beginning of week 5. Today was legs and I felt kinda crappy through the workout, but got probably the best leg pump so far and strength was up from last week. Last week I dead-lifted 365x3 for the last set, today I said F' it and try 405. I did the first rep and it felt pretty light, so I did a second rep and stopped (I probably could have done more). Before the cycle the most I ever tried was 315 (though looking back, I probably had more in me.

Also for the most part everything has been side free..
Only negatives the last couple weeks have been:
-Tired, would sleep all the time if I could (i'm fine after I get up and start doing something though)
-Muscle cramps, sometimes so bad I don't want to move (only after workouts though)
-Some acne, though hardly noticeable.

Other than that, I have felt awesome.

Also like a lot of other people have said, strength is most apparent in the first couple weeks and size is more apparent towards the end.

JLT

Awards
Today was chest.. Got an amazing pump, strength might have been up just a little.

Aside from that. It was very difficult to get moving today.. Took me a couple hours to feel fully functional.

Lastly I have put on more size than I had expected, so far I'm impressed.

JLT

Awards
Well this is the first week of PCT.. All I can say is that I have been very angry and irritable.. I didn't have any of these problems during the cycle. Yesterday I did legs and it went very good, strength was up a little.

Today I did chest. My first couple of sets felt really heavy and I was down a couple of reps. On my last set of my first exercise (incline) I just got pissed at being a couple reps down, slammed the bar when I racked it and moved on to flat. I was pissed and I was throwing the weight around like nothing and actually set a couple PR by doing more reps then the previous week. From there the rest of the workout went really well.

Also I don't know if I'm dropping some water or what. My weight is the same, but I feel like I'm looking a little leaner.