M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D - AnabolicMinds.com

M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    M1,4ADD backed up by MD


    My m14add cycle laste 5wks. and I gained 6lbs.,so I'll follow it up w/some MD for about 3wks.
    Old log is right here @ AM: M1,4ADD log

  2. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    I'll be watchin' Bro. Hope you like the MD.
  3. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Day 2(on M-Dien)


    Yesterdays w/o was good,but I'm not sure is my strengh up,since I changed some things uo:
    BP-4x9,7,6,5 @205
    Incline BP-4x8,6,5,4 @135
    Flys @45
    Incl.flys @35

    Today I added another 10lbs. to my deadlifts ...nice!Now I'm @275

    Been taking 2am/2pm of MD.Might up to 6mg,because most people are and I see no sides what so ever.I felt like a million $$$ today @ my gym
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    LM, I'll be starting a cutter w/M-Dien tomorow. You mind if I hitch a ride on your thread and post some comments? I'm to lazy to start a new log.
  5. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    LM, I'll be starting a cutter w/M-Dien tomorow. You mind if I hitch a ride on your thread and post some comments? I'm to lazy to start a new log.
    Go ahead,man.How long will yours be?
  6. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Go ahead,man.How long will yours be?
    Thanks. As long as it takes Sldge to get me some PROMENT to test. Probably 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty lean right now, so I don't have to lose too much to get me down to around 5%. Getting lean is what I do best.
  7. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Thanks. As long as it takes Sldge to get me some PROMENT to test. Probably 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty lean right now, so I don't have to lose too much to get me down to around 5%. Getting lean is what I do best.
    If you don't mind me asking,why would you want to be 5% bf @ 160 or so?How tall are you.
    Me ... I want to be @200 one of these days,so I'll keep on bulking.

    Upped dose to 6md today.Nothing to report though.

    Q for Sldge.Should I take 2+2+2 or 3+3?Which one will do better job? What is halflife on this stuff?
  8. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Cool


    are you going to take the Hunk's advice and bump up the dosage?
  9. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    If you don't mind me asking,why would you want to be 5% bf @ 160 or so?How tall are you.
    Me ... I want to be @200 one of these days,so I'll keep on bulking.
    I'm 5'7" a little below avg. hieght IMO, so when I am lean, it looks like I weigh more. A few people at the club have told me that. Also I like to think I have a certain amount of muscle maturity so my physique looks pretty dam good when in condition. I'll definitly post picks of my results. You'll see what I mean. I think my genetics only allow me to be a light to middle weight. I am no mass monster. But hey, this sport is largely based on illusion. I'm sure I could bulk up to 180 190 if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean **** if you look like a fat pig. Been there, done that.
  10. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    are you going to take the Hunk's advice and bump up the dosage?

    I think I might.Greenguy is doing 12mg and feeling great,so next week I'll be getting on that band wagon also
    LO, what is your dose?
  11. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I'm 5'7" a little below avg. hieght IMO, so when I am lean, it looks like I weigh more. A few people at the club have told me that. Also I like to think I have a certain amount of muscle maturity so my physique looks pretty dam good when in condition. I'll definitly post picks of my results. You'll see what I mean. I think my genetics only allow me to be a light to middle weight. I am no mass monster. But hey, this sport is largely based on illusion. I'm sure I could bulk up to 180 190 if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean **** if you look like a fat pig. Been there, done that.

    I'm not sure what my bf is .. what would you say?
  12. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    I think I might.Greenguy is doing 12mg and feeling great,so next week I'll be getting on that band wagon also
    LO, what is your dose?
    I'm gonna start at 8mg and see how it goes.
  13. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    I'm not sure what my bf is .. what would you say?
    You are pretty lean as well. I think you could safely say you're 7% or lower. It looks like you have some stubborn areas around the love handles and lower back. I have the same problem. I could have cut up quads, be striated and vascular up my arms and through my chest and shoulders, but that ****ing lower back fat will still be there. I intend to remove it for the first time ever with this cut. Do you carry much fat on your legs?
  14. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    You are pretty lean as well. I think you could safely say you're 7% or lower. It looks like you have some stubborn areas around the love handles and lower back. I have the same problem. I could have cut up quads, be striated and vascular up my arms and through my chest and shoulders, but that ****ing lower back fat will still be there. I intend to remove it for the first time ever with this cut. Do you carry much fat on your legs?
    They ain't ripped,but I don't think its fat.All i do is compound ex. for it.
  15. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Lean One's M-Dien cutter Day 1


    Alright, I mixed up a 2mg/ml solution of M-Dien. Really, I swear I did it right this time. I'm gonna start with 8mg/day and go up from there. This week I'll be pyramiding up the T3 to 75mcg, then next week I'll start clen and go up to 100 mabey more with the T3. I'm eating maintenance calories right now, but I'll likely limit carbs except for pre and post WO. I'll also be doing cardio every day for 1 hr. Sometimes twice, but I have a lot of yard work to do so my activity level will be high. I would say I'm about 7% right now. the lowest I have been is 5% so I want to surpass that. I don't think it will be too dificult considering the tools at my disposal. I'll post pics at the end and try to get a skindex test done if I can find a reliable tester.
  16. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    looks good...good luck,man
  17. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Thanks.

    BTW, Forgot to mention bodyweight. 159 this morning.
  18. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Day 4


    No sides @ 6mg yet.I think I'll start @10 next week and keep it at that.

    Today was squat day and I added another 20lbs. ! And at the same time I felt something I never felt before: everytime I put bar back on the rack it felt like somebody stabed me in the back .Any ideas.**** hurts like a mother f***er.
    Like I said I'm up 20lbs(@285)
  19. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Either a muscle strain or more likely, a side effect.

    I got that "stabbed" feeling many times while on M1T, from things like reaching into a cooler, opening a heavy door, etc. The back pumps/cramps is a really common side effect to methyls thus far, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
  20. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Either a muscle strain or more likely, a side effect.

    I got that "stabbed" feeling many times while on M1T, from things like reaching into a cooler, opening a heavy door, etc. The back pumps/cramps is a really common side effect to methyls thus far, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
    thanks for response,man...I thought of that too and it might be thru,but no one else seem to have that problem on MD.We'll see how I feel next week deadlifting.Cause 2days ago ,when I was deadlifting their was pain ... but nothing like this.
  21. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    everytime I put bar back on the rack it felt like somebody stabed me in the back .Any ideas.**** hurts like a mother f***er.
    Be careful brother. Sounds like you could have a heriated disc. Trust me I know what it's like. I have one. A reminder of my days as a manual laborer. Ease up on trying to keep making strength increases. Reasess your form. It is all to easy to sacrifice propper form for adding another 20lbs. I can still squat these days, but I have to be extreemly careful or I could end up on the couch for a week and using the leg press for a month to recover.

    Just some friendly advice.
  22. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yeah, you know Lean One is right. I thought more about my pain, and it wasn't so much a stabbing as a muscle spasm-way over tightening thing. The kind of pain you describe could be the beginning of something more serious, so be careful!
  23. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3773

    Reputation

    I split the dose 3+3 with atleast 6 hours in between but i shoot for 8 hours.
  24. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    thanks for the advice guys...i'll make sure i'm more careful.no more increase on squats till pain goes away.if it's the same next week,i'll take some weights of.

    Sldge,thats what I'm doing right now,so we're good.thanks
  25. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You might try a chiropractor. If its a pinched nerve or a pinched/herniating disc they might be able to at least diagnose it and possibly help prevent any real damage.

    And stretch like a mofo after those deads and squats!
  26. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    thanks for the advice guys...i'll make sure i'm more careful.no more increase on squats till pain goes away.if it's the same next week,i'll take some weights of.

    Sldge,thats what I'm doing right now,so we're good.thanks
    Good Idea.

    This might sound like a dumb question, but are you stretching REGULARLY after you train? I religiously stretch hips, hamstrings, and quads after every cardio and leg session. That practice has gone a long way in keeping everything functioning properly. Back pain is rare for me now. In fact, I only have problems when I blow off stretching and do stupid things.
  27. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    You might try a chiropractor. If its a pinched nerve or a pinched/herniating disc they might be able to at least diagnose it and possibly help prevent any real damage.

    And stretch like a mofo after those deads and squats!
    yeah,something to think about...i might just do that.
    no,LO,i don't.I should start doing all that.
  28. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    went to chiro today,so he took some pics.on mon. I should find out will I be able to do squats next week.sh*t is fu*ked up though...thats what doc said
  29. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    sh*t is fu*ked up though...thats what doc said
    Yup, It is. Disc herniations can happen slowly over time, so they can sneak up on you. Many people are walking around with them and don't even know it. It is the price we humans have paid since we learned to walk upright.

    Don't worry about it though. You will still be able to squat. You will just have to be careful and do the nesesary things to rehab,strengthen,and prevent problems. ie Core strengthening and stretching.
  30. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    as long as I can squat again
  31. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks äoesn't necessarily mean`you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but`take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

    Baby steps, baby steps, lol." It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

    Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac
  32. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

    Baby steps, baby steps, lol. It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

    Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac

    I'm learning the hard way I guess
  33. New Member
    Skark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    298

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should.
    Yep, thats why I always limit my increases to 4% max every other workout, in other words never increase your max weights two workouts in a row. And don't forget the flax oil, like butta' for those joints.
  34. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I do take Total EFA when I don't forget.Never heard of adding weights just every other w/o.Anyone else has anything to add to this one?
  35. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Lean One's cutter


    Well, It's been about 4 days now and I'm down 2 lbs. Mostly water I'm sure because I have reduced carbs some. Things are looking good though. My skin is starting to tighten up and my arms are looking more cut and vascular. I decided to start dosing at 10mg/day since day one, because that seems to be the trend amoung MD users lately.I also decided to throw some EC into the mix the first week while I ramp up the T3 dose. Overall everything is going well. My only complaint is that I have been having some middle to lower back discomfort. I don't know if I would call it cramping, but there is a definite pump down there and my back just feels tired and achy. I have some taurine on hand so I 'm going to start loading up on that.Hopefully it will help.
  36. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I'm satarting 10mg tomorrow also.
  37. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Day 7


    this was my first w/o since i f'ed up my back.i took it pretty easy and did just on exercise per body part.added 10lbs. to my dips.
    now it's b/w + 45lbs.

    i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add
    WTF
  38. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add WTF
    Well, mine's been ok, but it's still early. MD is related to tren/nandrolone so I would not be suprised if it kills libido. I got some long jack powder I'm gonna try if I need it.Hopefully it will do the trick.
  39. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    long jack powder ?
  40. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    long jack powder ?
    Yeah, Long Jack, Longifolia, Tongkat ali, Eurucoiyasomething (sp?) . All the same stuff.

    BTW, no drop in libido yet. Down 3.5lbs and lookin' good. And the Taurine is killin' the back cramps. God bless that amazing little amino acid!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m1,4ADD is back or is it?
    By jsp0785 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. M1,4ADD by Competitive edge
    By Disturb3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 09:04 PM
  4. CEL M1,4add Back
    By ace88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:46 PM
  5. CEL M1,4add Back ?
    By ace88 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in