M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm watching this closey fellas. The MD sounds good for cutting, and thats what I'm doing right now. I'm considering running it for 6 weeks at 10 mgs.
Good luck.This is last time I'm using it for bulking :cool:

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
wasn't MD being touted as a bulker? now, it's a cutter? why, is it because it didn't live up to expectations?
thats the way it works for me.I think a lot of peolple have been saying that though

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
wasn't MD being touted as a bulker? now, it's a cutter? why, is it because it didn't live up to expectations?
Can't answer that. But I can tell you that since increasing to 12mg and 15mg, my weight has stabelized even while I'm still pyraniding up the clen. I have never been this lean and kept this much muscle. Especially with the amount of calories I'm consuming. And the kicker is that I have only been doing cardio once a day! :eek: That's all gonna change this week. ;)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
2 wks. in

I said f*ck it and started 20mg yesterday.If that doesn't work,I'm not sure it does at all.
Has been 2wks on MD and 7wks total for my cycle.I do look leaner,but it could be just water that I lost after m14add.Right now I'm @175.So I lost 1lb. overall...
I might give it 2more weeks or 1 if I won't see any results.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 22

W/o was pretty good,little bit more strengh vs. last week.

I feel great on 20mg,all I think about is eating.I'm not sure does dose have anything to do w/this,but do feel hungrier :D
I'm up 3lbs! Thats nice for a change.Lets see what tomorrow brings to my chest workout.I'm hopping to add more weight.
No sides to report.Other that liver failure :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 23

Todays w/o went good.I added some weights to Inl.BP and my flys.So strengh is going up.I think I'll run it for 2 more weeks and thats it.What will make this a 9wk. methyl cycle.
Taking a long brake after this :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO's Cutter update

Well, not to be outdone by Little Monster, I decided to up the dose to 20mg/day. Everything is going well. My weight is still holding at 154, and I seem to get a wee bit leaner as the days go by. I have decided to commit to doing 2 hrs of cardio/day til the cut is over.I forgot how much I hate cutting. :rolleyes: I don't know if I can put up with this for much more than a week. I'm waiting for my PEG400 to get here so I can brew up a 40mg/ml solution of M1,4ADD. Then the real fun begins. :D HEHEHE...

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
nice...I liked m14add.I think 20mg on MD is working out great.what will you do for m14add...200mg :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll start at 120/day and see how that goes.

UPDATE: After 1 day at 20mg I am up 1.5lbs. :eek: This is after doing 2 hrs of cardio and eating very clean w/ reduced carbs. Could the extra 5mg have done that? I doubt it,but it kinda makes you go hmmm...

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I think 3-5mg dose is a joke.Kinda like 30mg of m14add was.We went from 30-120mg and MD from 3-20mg...what does that tell you.The only one that works at adviced dose is m1t,but you'll never see me trying that one :D

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 3-5mg dose is a joke.Kinda like 30mg of m14add was.We went from 30-120mg and MD from 3-20mg...what does that tell you.The only one that works at adviced dose is m1t,but you'll never see me trying that one :D
i agree 3mg MD was a joke. haven't had a chance to use M14ADD yet, so i'm not even sure about that dosage as a stack. M1T is dirty as hell. stay away from it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch M1T if you paid me. What good are the gains if you feel like a fucking sloth all day. :rolleyes:

For a potent androgen, Fina is my drug of choice. ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here on the M1T, I have learned to despise the stuff. The shutdown is insane and the sides are harsher than I care to deal with.

I have 10 grams m1,4 on the way, just received a gram of m-dien, and have 3 bottles of m4ohn on the way. I should have many, many productive cycles to come. :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Same here on the M1T, I have learned to despise the stuff. The shutdown is insane and the sides are harsher than I care to deal with.

I have 10 grams m1,4 on the way, just received a gram of m-dien, and have 3 bottles of m4ohn on the way. I should have many, many productive cycles to come. :D
Depending on how you dose the M1,4ADD, it may not last as long as you think. I'm going to make a 40mg/ml solution and dose it at 120/day to start. At that rate 50ml will only last about 12 days.

Good thing Sldge dropped the price. :cool:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking more along the lines of 100mg/day myself to assess tolerance, as I haven't used m1,4 yet. But even at that dosage, it's still enough for 100 days, which is pretty decent imo.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 24

Nothing major to report...added 5lbs. to barbell curls(@100 now).Dips went pretty good also,so I might add next week.
One more week and I'm done :( .So far up 4lbs. + lost some bf

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO's Cutter 2 week update

Well, 2 weeks in and not much has changed over the last couple days. Weight is the same.Mabey a tad leaner. I got a few days left with the clen. I'm looking forward to dropping it. My workouts are suffering.Even with supplementing Taurine my ass is cramping up and I'm sore all the time. :( Generally, I feel like I'm 80yrs old most of the time. I can't wait to start the M1,4ADD. I think dropping the clen and starting that will do me some good. I havn't decided if I will end the cut then, but I,m leaning towards keeping it going without the stimulants. I'll make up the difrence with cardio. I'll probably feel much better doing it that way.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I want to see what MD will do for u next week...seems to kick in 3rd week.Or it might be 20mg ,that kicked in for me :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to agree on the clen assessment, I bought a custom made liquid bottle from one of the board members awhile ago, and have determined that it's just not an effective product for myself, whether for cutting, or pct purposes. I suffer from granny workouts where I feel like I'm better off sticking to those sissy plastic dumbbells, feel tired most of the time, get the shakes/jitters, and lose strength at alarming rates. Plus my heart just pounds away, and I'm generally cranky to boot. Why people like this stuff is beyond me, give me an ec stack any day of the week instead.

And wow, 20mg is quite the dose of m-dien! That makes you wonder what the testers who got results at 3mg/day were actually taking, or if there were errors in measuring their doses, or what the hell was going on.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree on the clen assessment, I bought a custom made liquid bottle from one of the board members awhile ago, and have determined that it's just not an effective product for myself, whether for cutting, or pct purposes. feel tired most of the time, QUOTE]

ok, i'm not the only one that dislike clen. I had to stop after a week cuz it just made me feel tired all the time and my head "cloudy." the shakes weren't that bad for me tho and it didn't really affect my workout, but i definitely take an eca over clen. no visible fat loss either from the other 2-2 week cycles of clen. what gives?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree on the clen assessment, I bought a custom made liquid bottle from one of the board members awhile ago, and have determined that it's just not an effective product for myself, whether for cutting, or pct purposes. I suffer from granny workouts where I feel like I'm better off sticking to those sissy plastic dumbbells, feel tired most of the time, get the shakes/jitters, and lose strength at alarming rates. Plus my heart just pounds away, and I'm generally cranky to boot. Why people like this stuff is beyond me, give me an ec stack any day of the week instead.
Yeah, I think I'm coming to the same conclusion. However, I really liked what it did for me when I used it for PCT. My last cycle was the first time I used it for that purpose and I kept nearly all my gains. I think I'll continue to use it for that purpose.

I think what happened this time is that the combination of reduced calories, a non estrogenic compound, and the use of clen all played a role in how crappy I've been feeling. :rolleyes:

Granny workouts... LOL That's funny. That's about how my workouts have been. :p

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO's Cutter update

Alright somethings up here. I'm up another pound in spite of eating very clean yesterday and resisting carb cravings. I honestly did not expect this. I knew something was up last night. because I felt and looked a little fuller.

That makes for a 2 pound gain on reduced calories since going up to 20mg. while continuing to lose fat. :eek:

I doubted it, but mabey there is something to the 3 week mark with this stuff.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
My weight is up and down again: gained 4lbs. and lost 2lbs. this week...WTF
Up 2lbs. total for my almost 8wks. cycle so far.I'm little bit leaner and harder.No sides what so ever.Actually just got a bump on my neck ,but I don't see how that is related to my cycle unless I popped a vein or something.Its just a little bump.
Strengh is really not that much up-m14add gave me much better strengh gains.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 28

Has been 8wks, to tal for this cycle...up 4lbs. and lost some bf(not much).I weigh about 180lbs. this morning.I think I'm going to stop it right here,cause last 3wks. really didn't do much for me. My strengh went up much higher w/M14ADD vs. MD.
So I loved M14ADD and MD was just ok.Will do another MD cycle,cause I still have couple of bottles left.I might stack it w/something.
Ready to start taking Nolva.40-2wks. + 20-2wks. This is my first lime doing pct w/nolva.When is the best time to take it?
I might post week later w/some pct results if you guys want me to.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
This is my first lime doing pct w/nolva.When is the best time to take it?
You can take it all in the morning with breakfast. Drink a lot of water when you start it. My first time using nolva sucked. I got pretty dehydrated. Felt like **** on it. I do much better with clomid.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
U think all at once is better than 20+20 first two weeks? I'll try that.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i think u need 30+30 for the first 2 weeks bro. that was a long ass cycle and you need to dose heavy, anyways, have you read that thread on nolva, i cant find the link right now but according to others your not getting a full 20 mg of tamaxofen w/ each dose b/c your getting a portion of the citrate (weight) too, i'm doing all 60mg in one dose and its helping me recover quite quickly. i plan on dropping down to 30mg after 2 weeks and continue for another 2 weeks.

i found it....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15307

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
i think u need 30+30 for the first 2 weeks bro. that was a long ass cycle and you need to dose heavy, anyways, have you read that thread on nolva, i cant find the link right now but according to others your not getting a full 20 mg of tamaxofen w/ each dose b/c your getting a portion of the citrate (weight) too, i'm doing all 60mg in one dose and its helping me recover quite quickly. i plan on dropping down to 30mg after 2 weeks and continue for another 2 weeks.

i found it....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15307

thanks,man...i'll look into that

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Almost 4wks in pct

Everything went ok and I'm up total of 1lb. after running this cycle.I kept almost all of my strengh gains.I'd say 90%.
I do look little leaner,but thats about it.
The cycle was ok.I liked m14add,but md was far from what i expected.
My next cycle will be TestE/EQ/Dbol :D...enough of this nonsense

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO how was it?
Unfortunately, not as good as it could have been. I'm nice and lean, lost about 2" on my waist, but I lost more weight than I wanted to due to a lack of apetite and will to train. I'm going through some heavy personal problems right now. That's all I want to say about it for now.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Unfortunately, not as good as it could have been. I'm nice and lean, lost about 2" on my waist, but I lost more weight than I wanted to due to a lack of apetite and will to train. I'm going through some heavy personal problems right now. That's all I want to say about it for now.
fair enough...good luck,man