M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watchin' Bro. Hope you like the MD. ;)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 2(on M-Dien)

Yesterdays w/o was good,but I'm not sure is my strengh up,since I changed some things uo:
BP-4x9,7,6,5 @205
Incline BP-4x8,6,5,4 @135
Flys @45
Incl.flys @35

Today I added another 10lbs. to my deadlifts :D ...nice!Now I'm @275

Been taking 2am/2pm of MD.Might up to 6mg,because most people are and I see no sides what so ever.I felt like a million $$$ today @ my gym

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LM, I'll be starting a cutter w/M-Dien tomorow. You mind if I hitch a ride on your thread and post some comments? I'm to lazy to start a new log. :rolleyes:

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
LM, I'll be starting a cutter w/M-Dien tomorow. You mind if I hitch a ride on your thread and post some comments? I'm to lazy to start a new log. :rolleyes:
Go ahead,man.How long will yours be?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead,man.How long will yours be?
Thanks. As long as it takes Sldge to get me some PROMENT to test. :D Probably 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty lean right now, so I don't have to lose too much to get me down to around 5%. Getting lean is what I do best. :)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Thanks. As long as it takes Sldge to get me some PROMENT to test. :D Probably 2 or 3 weeks. I'm pretty lean right now, so I don't have to lose too much to get me down to around 5%. Getting lean is what I do best. :)
If you don't mind me asking,why would you want to be 5% bf @ 160 or so?How tall are you.
Me ... I want to be @200 one of these days,so I'll keep on bulking.

Upped dose to 6md today.Nothing to report though.

Q for Sldge.Should I take 2+2+2 or 3+3?Which one will do better job? What is halflife on this stuff?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you going to take the Hunk's advice and bump up the dosage?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking,why would you want to be 5% bf @ 160 or so?How tall are you.
Me ... I want to be @200 one of these days,so I'll keep on bulking.
I'm 5'7" a little below avg. hieght IMO, so when I am lean, it looks like I weigh more. A few people at the club have told me that. Also I like to think I have a certain amount of muscle maturity so my physique looks pretty dam good when in condition. I'll definitly post picks of my results. You'll see what I mean. ;) I think my genetics only allow me to be a light to middle weight. I am no mass monster. But hey, this sport is largely based on illusion. I'm sure I could bulk up to 180 190 if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean **** if you look like a fat pig. :rolleyes: Been there, done that.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
are you going to take the Hunk's advice and bump up the dosage?

I think I might.Greenguy is doing 12mg and feeling great,so next week I'll be getting on that band wagon also :D
LO, what is your dose?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm 5'7" a little below avg. hieght IMO, so when I am lean, it looks like I weigh more. A few people at the club have told me that. Also I like to think I have a certain amount of muscle maturity so my physique looks pretty dam good when in condition. I'll definitly post picks of my results. You'll see what I mean. ;) I think my genetics only allow me to be a light to middle weight. I am no mass monster. But hey, this sport is largely based on illusion. I'm sure I could bulk up to 180 190 if I wanted to, but that doesn't mean **** if you look like a fat pig. :rolleyes: Been there, done that.

I'm not sure what my bf is .. what would you say?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what my bf is .. what would you say?
You are pretty lean as well. I think you could safely say you're 7% or lower. It looks like you have some stubborn areas around the love handles and lower back. I have the same problem. :rolleyes: I could have cut up quads, be striated and vascular up my arms and through my chest and shoulders, but that fucking lower back fat will still be there. :shoot: I intend to remove it for the first time ever with this cut. Do you carry much fat on your legs?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
You are pretty lean as well. I think you could safely say you're 7% or lower. It looks like you have some stubborn areas around the love handles and lower back. I have the same problem. :rolleyes: I could have cut up quads, be striated and vascular up my arms and through my chest and shoulders, but that fucking lower back fat will still be there. :shoot: I intend to remove it for the first time ever with this cut. Do you carry much fat on your legs?
They ain't ripped,but I don't think its fat.All i do is compound ex. for it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One's M-Dien cutter Day 1

Alright, I mixed up a 2mg/ml solution of M-Dien. Really, I swear I did it right this time. :rolleyes: I'm gonna start with 8mg/day and go up from there. This week I'll be pyramiding up the T3 to 75mcg, then next week I'll start clen and go up to 100 mabey more with the T3. I'm eating maintenance calories right now, but I'll likely limit carbs except for pre and post WO. I'll also be doing cardio every day for 1 hr. Sometimes twice, but I have a lot of yard work to do so my activity level will be high. I would say I'm about 7% right now. the lowest I have been is 5% so I want to surpass that. I don't think it will be too dificult considering the tools at my disposal. ;) I'll post pics at the end and try to get a skindex test done if I can find a reliable tester. :rolleyes:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. :cool:

BTW, Forgot to mention bodyweight. 159 this morning.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 4

No sides @ 6mg yet.I think I'll start @10 next week and keep it at that.

Today was squat day and I added another 20lbs. ! :cool: And at the same time I felt something I never felt before: everytime I put bar back on the rack it felt like somebody stabed me in the back :eek: .Any ideas.**** hurts like a mother f***er.
Like I said I'm up 20lbs(@285):D

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either a muscle strain or more likely, a side effect.

I got that "stabbed" feeling many times while on M1T, from things like reaching into a cooler, opening a heavy door, etc. The back pumps/cramps is a really common side effect to methyls thus far, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Either a muscle strain or more likely, a side effect.

I got that "stabbed" feeling many times while on M1T, from things like reaching into a cooler, opening a heavy door, etc. The back pumps/cramps is a really common side effect to methyls thus far, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.
thanks for response,man...I thought of that too and it might be thru,but no one else seem to have that problem on MD.We'll see how I feel next week deadlifting.Cause 2days ago ,when I was deadlifting their was pain ... but nothing like this.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
everytime I put bar back on the rack it felt like somebody stabed me in the back :eek: .Any ideas.**** hurts like a mother f***er.
Be careful brother. Sounds like you could have a heriated disc. Trust me I know what it's like. I have one. A reminder of my days as a manual laborer. :rolleyes: Ease up on trying to keep making strength increases. Reasess your form. It is all to easy to sacrifice propper form for adding another 20lbs. I can still squat these days, but I have to be extreemly careful or I could end up on the couch for a week and using the leg press for a month to recover. :(

Just some friendly advice. ;)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you know Lean One is right. I thought more about my pain, and it wasn't so much a stabbing as a muscle spasm-way over tightening thing. The kind of pain you describe could be the beginning of something more serious, so be careful!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I split the dose 3+3 with atleast 6 hours in between but i shoot for 8 hours.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
thanks for the advice guys...i'll make sure i'm more careful.no more increase on squats till pain goes away.if it's the same next week,i'll take some weights of.

Sldge,thats what I'm doing right now,so we're good.thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You might try a chiropractor. If its a pinched nerve or a pinched/herniating disc they might be able to at least diagnose it and possibly help prevent any real damage.

And stretch like a mofo after those deads and squats!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice guys...i'll make sure i'm more careful.no more increase on squats till pain goes away.if it's the same next week,i'll take some weights of.

Sldge,thats what I'm doing right now,so we're good.thanks
Good Idea.

This might sound like a dumb question, but are you stretching REGULARLY after you train? I religiously stretch hips, hamstrings, and quads after every cardio and leg session. That practice has gone a long way in keeping everything functioning properly. Back pain is rare for me now. In fact, I only have problems when I blow off stretching and do stupid things. :rolleyes:

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
You might try a chiropractor. If its a pinched nerve or a pinched/herniating disc they might be able to at least diagnose it and possibly help prevent any real damage.

And stretch like a mofo after those deads and squats!
yeah,something to think about...i might just do that.
no,LO,i don't.I should start doing all that.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
went to chiro today,so he took some pics.on mon. I should find out will I be able to do squats next week.sh*t is fu*ked up though...thats what doc said

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
sh*t is fu*ked up though...thats what doc said
Yup, It is. Disc herniations can happen slowly over time, so they can sneak up on you. Many people are walking around with them and don't even know it. It is the price we humans have paid since we learned to walk upright.

Don't worry about it though. You will still be able to squat. You will just have to be careful and do the nesesary things to rehab,strengthen,and prevent problems. ie Core strengthening and stretching. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks äoesn't necessarily mean`you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but`take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

Baby steps, baby steps, lol." It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac:)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

Baby steps, baby steps, lol. It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac:)

I'm learning the hard way I guess :D

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should.
Yep, thats why I always limit my increases to 4% max every other workout, in other words never increase your max weights two workouts in a row. And don't forget the flax oil, like butta' for those joints.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I do take Total EFA when I don't forget.Never heard of adding weights just every other w/o.Anyone else has anything to add to this one?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One's cutter

Well, It's been about 4 days now and I'm down 2 lbs. Mostly water I'm sure because I have reduced carbs some. Things are looking good though. My skin is starting to tighten up and my arms are looking more cut and vascular. I decided to start dosing at 10mg/day since day one, because that seems to be the trend amoung MD users lately.I also decided to throw some EC into the mix the first week while I ramp up the T3 dose. Overall everything is going well. My only complaint is that I have been having some middle to lower back discomfort. I don't know if I would call it cramping, but there is a definite pump down there and my back just feels tired and achy. I have some taurine on hand so I 'm going to start loading up on that.Hopefully it will help.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 7

this was my first w/o since i f'ed up my back.i took it pretty easy and did just on exercise per body part.added 10lbs. to my dips.
now it's b/w + 45lbs.

i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add :confused:
WTF :(

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add :confused: WTF :(
Well, mine's been ok, but it's still early. MD is related to tren/nandrolone so I would not be suprised if it kills libido. I got some long jack powder I'm gonna try if I need it.Hopefully it will do the trick.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
long jack powder ?
Yeah, Long Jack, Longifolia, Tongkat ali, Eurucoiyasomething (sp?) :rolleyes: . All the same stuff.

BTW, no drop in libido yet. Down 3.5lbs and lookin' good. :cool: And the Taurine is killin' the back cramps. God bless that amazing little amino acid! :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
souds like it's going well,man...I see no sides yet.I'm not sure about my weight since my scale has low battery.
Chiro said no squats or deadlifting for 2wks al least.I have a pinched nerve or two.Then I'll follow up on it w/phisical therapy for couple of months so it won't happen again :D.I'll have about 9 chiro sessions in next 13days,so schedule will be tight,but don't give up me yet.
Feel like a million $$$ today :D . Strengh was up on BP,but really didn't want to push my luck w/adding weights again

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 16

Strengh is up again,but had to cut down on some stuff.Did leg ext. instead of squats.
Libido seems to be back to normal.I do think it's because MD wasn't kicking in yet when I stopped taking m14add.
Back is not so bad anymore,but I feel that something is wrong when I try to work it.
I'm on 10mg and no sides.Weght this morning was 181lbs.(up 5lbs still),but I do look like I lost some water from m14add,so it's posible that I'm gaining some lean muscle.I look more cut in my abs.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO's Cutter 1 week update

Well, 1 week in and I'm down 5lbs. Most of it is water loss from cutting carbs, but I know I lost at least a pound or 2 of fat because everything is more cut. However, I'm a little suprised to be down this much. This is only day two of clen, and the T3 is up to 100mcg. I think I'm going to add in more carbs and try to stabilize my weight. Things are looking good though. In spite of the quick drop in weight, I still look pretty full. My only complaints so far, is that my joints are a little achy and I have lost some strength. It will be intresting to see what the next week brings.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I lost 3lbs. since yesterday morning...WTF :( .I'm sure it's water from m14add,but common...4lbs. down sice I started MD!Now I have just 2lbs. left

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Back up a pound today. Also, my waist is down an inch to 30.5. Im hoping to get down to 28. Going up to 15mg today too. So far so good.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I lost some more weight,now im just 1lb from where I started w/m14add :( .I think MD is great for cutting,not bulking thats for sure.I did loose some bf,cause my pants are getting big on me around my waist.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I lost some more weight,now im just 1lb from where I started w/m14add :( .I think MD is great for cutting,not bulking thats for sure.I did loose some bf,cause my pants are getting big on me around my waist.
Hey, It's not all that bad. If you lost some fat and are still up a pound,I call that progress. Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have sucky cycles at one time or another. :rolleyes: Learn from it. ;)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm watching this closey fellas. The MD sounds good for cutting, and thats what I'm doing right now. I'm considering running it for 6 weeks at 10 mgs.