M1,4ADD backed up by MD :D

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks äoesn't necessarily mean`you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but`take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

Baby steps, baby steps, lol." It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac

2. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should. I'm not saying don't go for consistent gains in weight but take it all at a steady pace over the weeks so your tendons, joints and stabilizers can catch up. Muscles can easily outpace everything else in growth and strength when on cycle.

Baby steps, baby steps, lol. It's a lifelong pursuit only as long as you have a body capable of lifting.

Go stretch out and heal up ya methyl maniac

I'm learning the hard way I guess
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Kinda emphasizes the whole "take it easy" concept when on androgens. Just because you can lift 50 more pounds after a few weeks doesn't necessarily mean you should.
    Yep, thats why I always limit my increases to 4% max every other workout, in other words never increase your max weights two workouts in a row. And don't forget the flax oil, like butta' for those joints.

4. I do take Total EFA when I don't forget.Never heard of adding weights just every other w/o.Anyone else has anything to add to this one?
  5. Lean One's cutter

Well, It's been about 4 days now and I'm down 2 lbs. Mostly water I'm sure because I have reduced carbs some. Things are looking good though. My skin is starting to tighten up and my arms are looking more cut and vascular. I decided to start dosing at 10mg/day since day one, because that seems to be the trend amoung MD users lately.I also decided to throw some EC into the mix the first week while I ramp up the T3 dose. Overall everything is going well. My only complaint is that I have been having some middle to lower back discomfort. I don't know if I would call it cramping, but there is a definite pump down there and my back just feels tired and achy. I have some taurine on hand so I 'm going to start loading up on that.Hopefully it will help.
    •   

6. I'm satarting 10mg tomorrow also.
  7. Day 7

this was my first w/o since i f'ed up my back.i took it pretty easy and did just on exercise per body part.added 10lbs. to my dips.
    now it's b/w + 45lbs.

i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add
    WTF

8. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    i'm not sure is it MD,but my libido was much better on m14add WTF
    Well, mine's been ok, but it's still early. MD is related to tren/nandrolone so I would not be suprised if it kills libido. I got some long jack powder I'm gonna try if I need it.Hopefully it will do the trick.

9. long jack powder ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    long jack powder ?
    Yeah, Long Jack, Longifolia, Tongkat ali, Eurucoiyasomething (sp?) . All the same stuff.

BTW, no drop in libido yet. Down 3.5lbs and lookin' good. And the Taurine is killin' the back cramps. God bless that amazing little amino acid!

11. souds like it's going well,man...I see no sides yet.I'm not sure about my weight since my scale has low battery.
    Chiro said no squats or deadlifting for 2wks al least.I have a pinched nerve or two.Then I'll follow up on it w/phisical therapy for couple of months so it won't happen again .I'll have about 9 chiro sessions in next 13days,so schedule will be tight,but don't give up me yet.
    Feel like a million $$$ today . Strengh was up on BP,but really didn't want to push my luck w/adding weights again
  12. Day 16

Strengh is up again,but had to cut down on some stuff.Did leg ext. instead of squats.
    Libido seems to be back to normal.I do think it's because MD wasn't kicking in yet when I stopped taking m14add.
    Back is not so bad anymore,but I feel that something is wrong when I try to work it.
    I'm on 10mg and no sides.Weght this morning was 181lbs.(up 5lbs still),but I do look like I lost some water from m14add,so it's posible that I'm gaining some lean muscle.I look more cut in my abs.
  13. LO's Cutter 1 week update

Well, 1 week in and I'm down 5lbs. Most of it is water loss from cutting carbs, but I know I lost at least a pound or 2 of fat because everything is more cut. However, I'm a little suprised to be down this much. This is only day two of clen, and the T3 is up to 100mcg. I think I'm going to add in more carbs and try to stabilize my weight. Things are looking good though. In spite of the quick drop in weight, I still look pretty full. My only complaints so far, is that my joints are a little achy and I have lost some strength. It will be intresting to see what the next week brings.

14. I lost 3lbs. since yesterday morning...WTF .I'm sure it's water from m14add,but common...4lbs. down sice I started MD!Now I have just 2lbs. left

15. Back up a pound today. Also, my waist is down an inch to 30.5. Im hoping to get down to 28. Going up to 15mg today too. So far so good.

16. 15?
    im up to 12.20 sounds not too bad

17. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    15?
    im up to 12.20 sounds not too bad
    That's where I'm headed, if every thing is going well after a couple days.

18. I lost some more weight,now im just 1lb from where I started w/m14add .I think MD is great for cutting,not bulking thats for sure.I did loose some bf,cause my pants are getting big on me around my waist.

19. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    I lost some more weight,now im just 1lb from where I started w/m14add .I think MD is great for cutting,not bulking thats for sure.I did loose some bf,cause my pants are getting big on me around my waist.
    Hey, It's not all that bad. If you lost some fat and are still up a pound,I call that progress. Don't be so hard on yourself. We all have sucky cycles at one time or another. Learn from it.

20. I'm watching this closey fellas. The MD sounds good for cutting, and thats what I'm doing right now. I'm considering running it for 6 weeks at 10 mgs.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    I'm watching this closey fellas. The MD sounds good for cutting, and thats what I'm doing right now. I'm considering running it for 6 weeks at 10 mgs.
    Good luck.This is last time I'm using it for bulking

22. Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Good luck.This is last time I'm using it for bulking
    wasn't MD being touted as a bulker? now, it's a cutter? why, is it because it didn't live up to expectations?

23. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    wasn't MD being touted as a bulker? now, it's a cutter? why, is it because it didn't live up to expectations?
    thats the way it works for me.I think a lot of peolple have been saying that though

24. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Can't answer that. But I can tell you that since increasing to 12mg and 15mg, my weight has stabelized even while I'm still pyraniding up the clen. I have never been this lean and kept this much muscle. Especially with the amount of calories I'm consuming. And the kicker is that I have only been doing cardio once a day! That's all gonna change this week.
  25. 2 wks. in

I said f*ck it and started 20mg yesterday.If that doesn't work,I'm not sure it does at all.
    Has been 2wks on MD and 7wks total for my cycle.I do look leaner,but it could be just water that I lost after m14add.Right now I'm @175.So I lost 1lb. overall...
    I might give it 2more weeks or 1 if I won't see any results.
  26. Day 22

W/o was pretty good,little bit more strengh vs. last week.

I feel great on 20mg,all I think about is eating.I'm not sure does dose have anything to do w/this,but do feel hungrier
    I'm up 3lbs! Thats nice for a change.Lets see what tomorrow brings to my chest workout.I'm hopping to add more weight.
    No sides to report.Other that liver failure
  27. Day 23

Todays w/o went good.I added some weights to Inl.BP and my flys.So strengh is going up.I think I'll run it for 2 more weeks and thats it.What will make this a 9wk. methyl cycle.
    Taking a long brake after this
  28. LO's Cutter update

Well, not to be outdone by Little Monster, I decided to up the dose to 20mg/day. Everything is going well. My weight is still holding at 154, and I seem to get a wee bit leaner as the days go by. I have decided to commit to doing 2 hrs of cardio/day til the cut is over.I forgot how much I hate cutting. I don't know if I can put up with this for much more than a week. I'm waiting for my PEG400 to get here so I can brew up a 40mg/ml solution of M1,4ADD. Then the real fun begins. HEHEHE...

29. nice...I liked m14add.I think 20mg on MD is working out great.what will you do for m14add...200mg

30. Well, I'll start at 120/day and see how that goes.

UPDATE: After 1 day at 20mg I am up 1.5lbs. This is after doing 2 hrs of cardio and eating very clean w/ reduced carbs. Could the extra 5mg have done that? I doubt it,but it kinda makes you go hmmm...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m1,4ADD is back or is it?
    By jsp0785 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
  2. M1,4ADD by Competitive edge
    By Disturb3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:35 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 11:04 PM