Arch Duke Of Schwellingtons Summer Recomp Log

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello today is day three of my summer Recomp- I have waited to start this log due to many things that have occoured in my life randomly in the past three days. Anyways compounds I am taking

EST- Methyl E- 40/40/40/40/40/40
CEL- 11 oxo- 450/450/450/450/450/450

Pct- Clomid- 75/50/25/25
Pct Assist
Some liver care supps

Diet
Macros- 300g's carbs
Protiend-250-300
Fats-60-75

Excercise schedule

Day one chest/tris
Day two Bi's/back
Day three Legs/calves
Day four- Day off
Day five shoulders/tris
Day 6 Bi's/abs
Day 7- Day off

Cardio will be five days a week with HIIT intervals for 15 minutes

Day 3

At first I was worried my gear was bunk- till I took my first dose today- I felt the familiar "I cant WAIT to DESTROY the weights" and destroy them I did had an amazing pump and was an overall awesome workout

About to go dose up on my final dose of epi for the day- I will not take AAS to late at night as they seem to give me insomnia

Well this is my log all are welcome advice and constructive critique

Arch Duke of Schwellington

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I ran 11-oxo six weeks with epi pulsed, loved the gains, I think you'll be very happy with this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
YES! I hope SO!

Day five

Upped dose of epi to 40 mgs
Upped Dose of 11 oxo to 450 mgs

Effects- Libido went through the roof some minor mood issues....was a little shorter nothing bad though....And I COULDNT WAIT TO DESTROY THE GYM! And destroy it I did had an amazing back/bi workout with some HIIT afterwords made some gains on my curls and dbell rows so its comin along good!

Diet
Diet was clean today....I had a Whataburger on wheat bread around 6 they use real meat and **** so I felt comfortable with it....only thing is sodium in it...O well one aint gunna hut me

Macros
Carbs- 330
Protien-300
Fat-70
Total Calories- 3150
I have NO clue what my maintence cals are- but I am eating a little lower then what I eat on my regular bulks( without anabolics) I need to tighten my carbs up to 300....So I will be doing that
All in all great day!
Sides- None none at all