Havoc/Furaz/Albuterol/T3 (Need Advice)

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Cycle Help Needed!!!

Wassup guys. I am currently planning on running an 8 week cutting cycle consisting of Havoc/Furaz-a/Albuterol/T3/DCP. But make no mistake my goals arent to drop a grip load of weight, but to rather lets say "exchange" about 10lbs of fat for a solid 15lbs of muscle. I am not over weight or chubby looking, just wanna get ripped fast!

My experience w/ proH cycles are pretty solid, and i have ran a number of clen/t3 cycles in the past in various ways. My last was a 10week Clen/T3 cycle that ended on 4/9 of this year, it was a nice cycle and my results plunged from 223lbs down to 193lbs current. I couldve lost more but toward the end i consumed more a lil more fats then i shouldve and went on a mini vacation.

Current Stats:
28yo
6'0
193lbs
BF-13.9%
Bench-225lbs (Dont really do max's on anything else)
Squat-315lbs
Curl-120lbs
Straight

Goals:
28yo
6'0
195lbs
BF-7-8%
Bench-300lbs or more
Squat-450lbs or more
Curl-180lbs or more
remain Straight

I think my stats/goals give a good idea of where i wanna b. I tend to move up fast w/ weights. Im just weak right now because i just came off months of an everyday 1000calorie deficet, and focused mainly on cardio. In my prime i was 6'0 weighd about 185lbs was at 9%bf, ran a 4.65 40yd, and lifted a lil more then what my goals are set at right now. So i know i can do it.

WO Plan:
Mon- Upper
Tues- Lower + am cardio
Wed- OFF
Thurs- Upper
Fri- Lower + am cardio
Sat- Alternative cardio (swimming)
Sun- OFF
(wish i could add more detail but each day varies)

Diet:
Anabolic diet (what i eat will vary by the day, and might add on an extra carb day?)

(I do not plan to start this cycle till another couple of months)

Heres what my ideal cycle looks like so far:

WK 1-8- Albuterol 4mgED increased by 4mg E3D until tolerence lvl is reached
T3 25mcg Day1-3 / 50mcg Day4-35 / 37.5mcg Day35-42 / 25mcg Day42-49 / 12.5mcg Day49-56.
DCP 6 tabs ED, 2tabs during am WO or before bed, 2tabs 30min before lunch, 2tabs 30min before dinner.
WK 3-8- Furaz-a200/200/250/250/300/300
WK 5-8- Havoc20/30/30/40 (still uncertain as to wether or not i should start it at weeks 3-6)
WK 8-11
- PCT(Clomid, Nolva, Armidex[as AI if needed]) Need help. I preffer these supps as pct rather then otc because i already have access to these.

I kinda have an idea for this pct but dont wanna over do it. Itd go a lil sumtin like this-
Clomid: 100/50
Nolva: 40/20/10/10
Arimidex: .5 EOD throughout cycle?

Support SUpps:
  • Mens Multi ACtive
  • Omega-3 Fish oil
  • Taurine 4-5mg ED
  • Liv52 2tabs ED (2wks before cycle, and during PCT phase)
  • L-carnatine 1500mg ED
  • Ketotifen 2mg ED (3rd & 6th week)
  • 7-Keto (still a maybe, used as cortisol blocker)
Could use some help with Pct dosages and wheather or not i should go with OTC pct instead?

Dont know wheater or not i should use a cortisol Blocker being that its never been proven that cortisol in the average person is really an issue (or if cortisol blockers even work?

And not really sure if an AI is neccassary?

Also i understand i will have alot of Free Test roaming around during this cycle. Is there anything strongly suggested that i add, that would benefit from that free test by putting it to use? Or is this cycle alone enough?

---Please feel free to give dosage suggestions, and any extra supps and advice/questions possible.---

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a well planned scheme. But only 4-5mg Taurine ED?? That seems a bit trivial IMO.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run the furaz at less than 300mg per day. And I would run the epi at no less than 40mg. Start the epi at week 3.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
That looks like a well planned scheme. But only 4-5mg Taurine ED?? That seems a bit trivial IMO.
True i probly should go higher, just used to no more than 5mg. but on another note do you think i should use the arimidex at .5 EOD or is it not neccassary? And should i start the nolva after the clomid or should i start em both at once? Thanx Doc.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I wouldn't run the furaz at less than 300mg per day. And I would run the epi at no less than 40mg. Start the epi at week 3.
I know im still debating on the doses and after about the first week ill be able to tell whether or not i shuld go higher or not, because ive never staccked PH before.

But also i am curious as to why you suggest starting the havoc at week 3 instaed?
-From what i know the reason for that is because the furaz will continue out, therefore helping me keep up my strenght from the havoc. But on the other hand wouldnt the pct do the same? And wouldnt i need a proper Pct for the havoc rather than furaz as a pct, like an estro blocker?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I know im still debating on the doses and after about the first week ill be able to tell whether or not i shuld go higher or not, because ive never staccked PH before.

But also i am curious as to why you suggest starting the havoc at week 3 instaed?
-From what i know the reason for that is because the furaz will continue out, therefore helping me keep up my strenght from the havoc. But on the other hand wouldnt the pct do the same? And wouldnt i need a proper Pct for the havoc rather than furaz as a pct, like an estro blocker?
Because it takes longer for the furaz to kick in as it is a weak compound. Run your cycle like this...

Furaz 300/300/350/350/350/350
Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Because it takes longer for the furaz to kick in as it is a weak compound. Run your cycle like this...

Furaz 300/300/350/350/350/350
Epi 0/0/40/40/40/40
Nice. Will do except i only have one bottle of havoc, so its either
20/30/40/40 or 30/30/30/40?

Do u think i am expected to see any gyno symptoms with those kind of doses? I have ran up to 100mg of tren-13-ethyl w/o any gyno symtoms before.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Will do except i only have one bottle of havoc, so its either
20/30/40/40 or 30/30/30/40?

Do u think i am expected to see any gyno symptoms with those kind of doses? I have ran up to 100mg of tren-13-ethyl w/o any gyno symtoms before.
Get another bottle and go 40/40/40/40. if not then 30/30/30/40 will have to do but i wouldn't recommend it.

Hard to say about gyno everyone responds differently.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Get another bottle and go 40/40/40/40. if not then 30/30/30/40 will have to do but i wouldn't recommend it.

Hard to say about gyno everyone responds differently.
Yea im looking in the supplement auction forums right now for some hav. Not worried much about gyno, but do you think with those doses id need a stronger pct? Still a lil iffy on mine.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yea im looking in the supplement auction forums right now for some hav. Not worried much about gyno, but do you think with those doses id need a stronger pct? Still a lil iffy on mine.
you should have a strong pct for every cycle IMO

h2bek97

Awards
I would not run the Armidex since u have both nolva and clomid but i would keep it on hand just in case because everyone responds differently... my personal experience Epi responds much like an AI except with mild AS gains. Have fun man... i can't wait to do my Epi cut cycle at the end of July First cut on cycle!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How much stronger based on what i have already planned out? Doses, additionals, etc?
serm of your choice, test booster, cortisol blocker, creatine % preworkout of your choice

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
:fing02:So overall would you guys give the thumbs up on this cycle?

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Ok cool. I only have a few more Q.s:

1. How should i dose the 7-keto as a cortisol blocker? I usually dose it around 200mg ED for 2 weeks after a t3 cycle, is that enough of a dose for cortisol blockage as well? on another note if you guys will take a look at this quote i found..

"Cortisol can catabolize muscle and testicular tissue leading to smaller muscles and lower testosterone levels. That’s why it’s desirable to suppress, or at least control cortisol levels. The most important time to guard you body against the effects of cortisol is during PCT or during intense training when Testosterone levels are low, and cortisol can easily dominate and wreck havoc on the body. (Testosterone is a primary antagonist of cortisol)

Many cortisol blocking supplements on the market include one of the many DHEA metabolites such as 7-keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA), 7-beta DHEA or androstenetriol. Short term studies have shown that these pro-hormone based cortisol blockers can lower LH & FSH thus inhibiting natural testosterone production. (1,2) While these may be useful supplements during a cycle, they should be avoided for PCT."

What do you guys think about this?