jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up week 1 of a Havoc/Furazadrol stack. Here are the details:

Havoc - 30 mg/day
Furazadrol - 150 mg/day
Animal Pak multi-vitamin
BCAA

My diet has been consistently 65-25-20 protein-carb-fat. Some days my carbs have been lower, thus raising the fat percentage. It has mostly been chicken breasts that I have got my protein from. My calories are around maintenance, not above.

Days 1-3 I noticed some headaches and such. Not much in the way of pumps or muscle density.

Days 4-7 - Muscles are much more full and dense. Biceps are peaking more than before. Unlike some users, I do not have an insatiable appetite. I can eat a chicken breast or two and be fine for a few hours and not be hungry. I have noticed some slight shutdown/lethargy which makes doing cardio a chore. So I have been setting the incline at 10-15 and walking at 3.4 for 30 minutes 5 times this week. Running is laborious, but I can manage to do some intervals at 5.5 or 6.5, but not the usual 7.5 or higher that I used to run.

Weight has actually stayed about the same. I think this may be due to a recomp effect, or not enough calories. Definitely seeing more definition, but weight change is very minimal, probably not even a pound on the scales.

The main thing this week has been some lethargy/shutdown. As well as the calf pumps. I am actually about to go to 40/mg per day of Havoc and 200 mg/day of Furaz but I am wondering if I should hold off another week to do that. Also, perhaps I need to up my carb intake, may not be getting enough carbs.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 in the books. My dosage this week has been 40/mg of Havoc per day and 200/mg of Furaz per day.

Strength has gone way up, feel like I could throw around a horse. Also people in the gym have noticed, or are taking notice. I get a lot of looks from other lifters, like "That dude is huge". Others have commented as well.

I have noticed some good definition on my arms, my shoulders are really capping off, traps are bulging. So there is some good definition there, and increase in size. I have gained about 3 pounds in the first two weeks.

I do think I am holding some water, as my abs are not as defined and just feels like water bloat in different areas. I wont know that for sure until I get done, but I am pretty sure about the water retention, especially this week after I upped the dosage of each.

My diet has been pretty clean, havent cheated much, except to eat some Flipz(they are awesome). Ratio has pretty much stayed consistent at 60-20-20 or so, protein-carbs-fat.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
The lighting is bad, and I am not tan, so these pictures are not as defined as I actually am. Its tough to tell in these pics.