super one + and m1,4diol cycle log 5/10/04

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
super one + and m1,4diol cycle log updated

hello everyone
This will be my first time posting a log of my cycle, i hope its good for all of you. been a lurker for a while and its time to give info so that others may learn from my cycle as i have with theirs,
age - 23 (24 in 8 weeks)
height 5'6"
weight 153
bodybuilding experience - seriously 5 years
ph/ps experience - 1ad 2years ago, dermal 1test/4ad twice last year, m1t/4ad past january
compounds used:
super one+
m1,4diol
absolved/lypoderm y (to control any belly bloat)

Goal: bulking. hoping to get past the ever-so-distant 160lb. mark and keep it.
cycle length and info:
approximately 6-8 weeks
week 1 - 6-8 squirts super1+/2x per day 20/40mg's m1,4diol
week2 - 8-10 squirts 60mg's m1,4
week 3 - 10 squirts 60mg's
week 4 - 10 60
week 5 - 10 60
week 6 10 60
week 7 and 8 (only if body seems to be able to tolerate a bit more)

nolva, formestane powder and caplets on hand
pct - 6oxo 600/week one 500/week2 400/week3 300/week4
nolva 40mg week 2 weeks, 20 mg's 2 weeks
milk thistle, vitex

Last edited:

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
1st day on cycle up 8 pounds!!!!!! no just kidding lol actually had a great workout, although i do not attribute that in any way to being on cycle for a day. i will keep everyone posted periodically as things progress.

propho

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a nice cycle.. keep us updated! not to change yer stuff up.. but maybe bump the m1,4add up right away.. remember original thoughts on the dosing of it were low.. start at 50 =P BLOW THAT GYM UP!!!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah man 20mg of m1,4add will do nothing 50mg+ like these guys said

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
only reason i had initially planned at starting at 20 was just to see how it reacts to my body the first week. maybe i'll just do that for 3 days and then bump up. u guys think its ok to go to 60mg even though i am stacking it with something else?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
absolutely, run it 60+ (at least). You are not stacking it with another methyl, so don't worry. Just take NAC and/or R-ALA follow the cycle up with Milk Thistle.

propho

Awards
  • Established
yep that setup should be nice.. so up the dosage and keep us updated =P

I had great gains with the S1+ /w m1,4add should be badass.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
ok then bumpin up the dosage according to ur suggestions. gonna go 40 mg's this first week and then 60 mg's all the rest , maybe higher if needed. wow, may need to buy a third bottle then. damn, i bhought the first 2 bottles back when it was the higher price. if i woulda known he was gonna lower it i defnitely woulda waited till now. o well, at least the 3rd bottle will be a lil cheaper. sledge, ur welcome for that extra dough!!!!!! lol

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 2 - great workout, but too early to base any gains on my stack. will post more in detail as interedting results progress. just too early. actually, iu know it has nothing to do with being on two days but i am up a pound lol. o also wanted to add that i am prepping my skin with dmso approx. 5 miniutes before applying super1+, as this will increase absorbtion. and here are some pix to use as a reference to get a better idea of my body composition old pics though. me last year off a one+ cycle

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to reitterate what these guys have been saying about the M1,4ADD. I'd definately bump the dosage up. I got to around 60mgs before I started noticing anything, went up to 80 and felt a little more. LeanOne got up to 110mgs a day and loved it. Either way, it'll probably take a week or two to notice anything dramatic.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
yep, defnitely gonna bump the m1,4up by next week i plan on hittin 60mg's and maybe higher if needed as the cycle progress. as long as no one feels that it will have a negative effect taking such a high dose along with the high dose of my super one+.

propho

Awards
  • Established
nope.. just make sure you got nolva on hand just in case gyno starts forming .. but that you gotta do with every cycle so..

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 3 update. raised to 40 mg the m1,4 along with the super one+. creeping up to 60 mg's eventually. must say had an insane shoulder/back workout. Still too early to attribute anything to the compounds. however, i have to say this because i am excited. this past week i have bump up my protein intake as well as started my cycle. well, i stepped on the scale and, no lie, i am up 4 pounds since sunday! fellas, i have to tell u that it is very difficult for me to move that scale so i am defnitely exctited. this is gonna be a great cycle, i can tell already. can't wait to get back and report the good stuff in like a week or so. o yea, on a side note ym intensity in the gym has been great but i can attribute much of that to supplementing with "godsmack" good workout tunes. can't workout to hip hop that they play in the gym so i pop on my cd player max volume. its amazing what a difference music can make in your workout

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
look at our board sponsers designer has em along with mike at 1fast

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 8 report. have bumped up the m1,4 to 60 mg's still too early to see report any major changes although i am up 4 pounds, will report back as things progress

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 12 up 5 pounds. past couple of days i have had mammoth appetite. i can't get full. i hope this continues. workouts have been great, gone up in everyryything but nothing astronomical as of yet. yesterday i did my back workout and man, i must say the pumps are insane. almost unbearable but i can get through it. i noticed something about my thread and i wanterd to make a clarification. in the first post it states a certain number of squirts of super1+, for example 8-10. i messed up. that's 8-10 each application. so double that to know how much per day. and also for those who don't know i have bumped the dose of m1,4 to 60 mg's this week. will keep updated as things progress. assume that things will become more evident around week 3 or so

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
update scratch what i wrote about the 5 pounds above the scale i had used turned out to stick a lil bit. turns out i am actually up 7 pounds baby! woo hoo! very happy. hit the 160 mark. didnt believe it at first so i went upstairs and used another newer scale and sure enough it is correct. pumps are crazy . worked out tri's and bo's today and busted past a very stubborn plateau by 10 pounds........and then pyramided back down! as someone on this board put it "i feel like a million bucks" will post back in a few days with progress o and macdad u can find m1,4 by lookin at the board sponsers

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
wanted to check in and let you know of last nights findings. still up a steady 7 pounds. but i must say strength during my chest workout is through the roof. busted through plateaus and then went even higher!! i broke a few personbal records especially on butterflies and bench presses. increase in butterflies was 20 pounds as well as 28 pounds with presses. i think the strength increases may be starting to show, as i am on my 16th day. feel unstoppable in the gym by the way, anyone know a good supplement for joints, to lubricate them etc? they begin to hurt a lil before my muscles give out defnitely would like something for that

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
checkin in. weight still holding steady, but strength is defnitely increasing - alot. killer shoulder/back werkout and i felt insane. kept adding on the weight. very happy. looking fuller as well. must say that the absolved is keeping my stomach in check. will be switching to lipoderm y next week. next week i may bump up the m1,4 a bit higher as some other fellows on the board keep saying higher doses are warranted. only complaint so far is achy joints. falx seed for that maybe? lil monster had same complaint. also, out of minute parannoia, i began taking 150 mgs orally of formastane about 4 days ago. just keeping nipples in check. nothing to be alarmed about, hence i didnt bust out the nolva. will stop the formastane at the end of the week and evaluate

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't switch to lipoderm-y if I were you, as the product is generally only going to be effective while in a caloric defecit. It won't likely do much to stave off fat gain while hypercaloric. You'd be better off continuing with the absolved, or make yourself a systematic 7-keto dhea transdermal for it's partitioning qualities.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
the only real reason i am switching to lipoderm is cause my girl had an extra bottle and i am out of absolved already. however, ive read some posts from some people that it does the trick. i was just hoping to hit all angles when combatting different types of fat. even though i am not in a caloric deficit, as long as lipoderm will do ANYTHING , i will be happy. stomach always looks pretty good, just looking to keep a lil androgen bloat off, ya know. u dont think it will do anything at all?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anything the lipoderm may increase water retention around the stomach area, as that is one of the known effects in many individuals. It can often take a week or so to be able to see the effects of the product due as you have to wait for the water retention to subside. I just think you'd basically be wasting the stuff using it in this scenario. Any fat that is released into the bloodstream while in a calorie surplus will just be redeposited elsewhere in your body, most likely the places where you tend to store it the easiest.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
so basically your saying lipoderm y really has no place for those who are in the actual process of using a hormonal cycle? i should wait till after?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not quite what I'm saying, but close. I assume that this is a bulking cycle since you stated that you are hungry as a mofo and eating to match, but lipoderm y is really only going to be of use while cutting. So if you were on a cutting cycle using androgens it'd be a good addition, but in your case I'd say most likely not. Save it for when you're cutting to get the proper effects from the lipoderm.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
alright maybe i will save the lipo -y for after cycle then. as for an update - weight is steady still up 7 pounds, however i cannot stress this enough.....my strength is going through the roof. i mean, wow! its insane what i have been putting up. evrerytime i think i have maxxed out i tell my self "u can do more" and ewhat happens? i do alot more! so it gets me wondering....what is bringing on the immense strength? well, i have used super one in the past but that takes up to 3 or 4 full weeks to really show signs like this, so i venture to say that the m1,4 is aiding alot in my strength. i love getting to this point in cycle. you know, when you actually LOVE getting to the gym because you can't wait to see what you can do next. the strength gains have been so immense and so quick that i can't wait to go to the gym everyday. also, recovery is much quicker. i rarely get sore, and if i do it goes away within a day. before cycle i would be sore for 2 days or so. also seeing definite physical changes as well. look bigger, people are begining to notice. will post back with more info as i progress

propho

Awards
  • Established
excellent glad things are working out for you! =P keep us posted!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal man - i knew m1,4add and 1test would be nasty
What dose are you running of m1,4

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
well, all last week i was at 60 mg's starting today movin it up to 80 mg's doses split in half, 40 in morning and 40 2 hours pre workout skyrocketing strength bro. people are noticing me getting thicker too. oh heres another update..... my girlfriend says I smell!!! lol dmso skunk , baby! i don't smell nothing but i guess i am used to it, but my girl defnitely says my breath stinks and so does my b.o. a lil. lol. i thinks it funny, but damn , i don't wanna be the smelly kid. we all remember him from grade school.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Great progress bro,
and good luck with the rest of your cycle.
-chem.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. well, up another pound. thats a total of 8 so far. seems like in the begining of cycle the weight came on astonishingly quick - water weight. however during the past week week and a half the scale has slowed. this is not a negative thing however. because it makes me think that now whatever i gain may be much more lean - true muscle gains, that will be easier to keep post cycle, cross my fingers i'm right. what has come this week has come in the form of strength. for example tonights workout was tris and bis. i broke every single personal record tonight without problem. racked the machine on tri pull downs like it was nothing. NOTHING. i dont wanna sound . like i am bragging but for me this is an astonishment. i just want to get it in ur heads that STRENGTH has come quick and been growing just as quick . the strength is so immense in the gym. CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH - - - - STRENGTH STRENGTH STRENGHT and we all know how the scenario goes. first comes strength, then size. hence i am very confident that size will follow immensley as well. already people are asking me what i am taking. some guy at the gym tonight asked me what i was on. i told him i only take legal stuff. he laughed and winked at me and said "yea right" i am also not seeing any bloat either, which is good. but it is early so we will see. for those who dont know i have bumped the m1,4 to 80 mg's

DougMan

Awards
awesome thread... I cant wait for mine

keep up the good work jim

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
scale says i am up another pound. thats 9 pounds so far. Insane chest workout. keep going up with every workout. Thanks fellas for all the comments. Will post back as things progress. o, also am starting 1.5 mls of liquid nolva for about 5 days just to ease mt parranoia of slight puffier , soft nipples. i'm thinking its nothing, but just to be safe.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
weight steady. strength increasing like mentioned in previous threads. major body composition change. my mom just came up to me and said my arms are blowing up. lol and then says "you better not be taking steroids!" lol to me thats a compliment that she said that. ok as for sides - little bit off hairloss. notice it in the shower. libido is ok. achy joints sometimes. just picked up some joint care for that. lil heightened aggression but nothing major. small amount of pimples the first 2 weeks but it has seemed to subside for the most part. will keep posted.

Bennett

Awards
RealSoundJim,how many mg of 1-test are you taking ed.I dont know the dosage info on S1+.I started 300 mg 1-test transdermal and 100mg m14ad today,but I,m debating on raising the 1-test

DougMan

Awards
I would question starting off at such a high dose of M14ad. But to answer your question s1+ has

1-Testosterone 100 mg*
4-Androstenediol 150 mg*

Per 5 squirts (1 serving)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
dougman answered it. o, and i also agree with him to start out a lil lower with the m1,4 maybe cut your thought in half or so and then up it the 2nd week. just to see how ur body responds and make sure dosage is proper. first cycle? or have you done others?

Bennett

Awards
dougman answered it. o, and i also agree with him to start out a lil lower with the m1,4 maybe cut your thought in half or so and then up it the 2nd week. just to see how ur body responds and make sure dosage is proper. first cycle? or have you done others?
This is my third cycle,I am 6ft 230.I can understand the reasoning for starting at a low dose,but it"s only gonna be a 30 day cycle and I dont want to waste 2 weeks of it with what would probably be too low of a dose.Feom most of the threads I've read people do not start responding well to m14ad untill they get around 100 mg.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
o damn, you a big boy. no wonder wanting to start with high doses. so then how bout starting with 50 the first 3 days, 80 the next 3, and then by day 8 or 9 80/90 mg's then 100. i know for me, that's what i would do if i were your size. i just get cautious about begining with the highest /near high dosages because these compounds are soooo new. who knows if you have an allergic reaction or some bad stuff happen. if it isn't good for your body i would rather find it out on 50/60 mg's than 100mg's ya know. i mean it would only be the 1st 3 or 4 days then after that youd be bumpin it up. im just real cautious. i know for me, that when i hit 60mg's my strength skyrocketed. im currently up to 80 this week.

Bennett

Awards
Nah,I'm gonna stick with 100 mg.I'm taking r-ala,milkthissle,and nac for the liver,and hawthorne berry to help ou with blood pressure problems.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
update - as usual every record that i had set the previous workout is broken the next. lifting incredible amounts. cannot stop increasing. definite applause for this cycle. also up another ppound. so i am up 10 pounds so far since the start. and that, by the way, is all during a crappy week of eating. this week i had bad eating habits due to an upset stomach for a few days. even still, i managed to gain some weight. very cool. moving up to 90mg's m1,4/day also, question - this will most likely be my last cycle due to the fact that the ban is imminently close and they will be schedule 3. so i was wondering your takes on slapping 2 or 3 weeks of m1t alone as soon as i am finished with current cycle and then jump on some hefty pct. m1t would only be 5mg's/maybe 10mg's. it would be a long cycle i know, and it would be hard on ones system, but can it be done, should it be done, is it just too much? i have the bottle, would like to use b4 it is scheduled. opinions.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna gimme advice on my last question? opinions suggestions? Strength still going up. Manger at the gym kept askin me "what are you on". makes me feel good that other people notice. when u see urself everyday u don't notice it as clearly, but when others notice, you know its true. actually down a pound when i stepped on scale today :( other than that all is perfect.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You should always run M1T with 4-ad (thats my opinion). I really think its overkill man. 1-test is really supressive after 4 weeks - and to jump on M1T now - you may knock your nutz out for a really long time without HCG.

Because your using S1+ and m1,4add - your libido is probably still kicking - and maybe its actually up. But you'll see how low your natural test is once you get off cycle. There will be a crash period of 2 week where you'll be really tired with no sex drive.

Save the M1t for the next go around - you'll make better gains.

Thats My opinion.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Jim, how are you dosing? Once or twice a day?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. after getting bashed before for only askin a question, its nice that you, deoudes, have been nice about sharing ur thoughts. i think i agree with you and will skip the m1t. jimmy4, i am dosing the super1 2x a day, 10 squirts each, and the m1,4 80mg's per day - 40mg's morning, 40mg's night 2 hours before workout

earnstaf

Awards
I just started my S1+ cycle this morning. I used a ziploc baggie to apply the stuff, but one thing that surprised me was that it came out as a stream when I was expecting it to 'mist' out. Is it supposed to come out like that? It seems like A LOT of liquid and I ended up having to spread it over my entire chest for just 5 squirts.

Good job on this log Jim. I'm looking forward to trying the same thing once I have a S1+ solo cycle under my belt.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, much appreciated. the s1+ alone will be awesome for you. it was for me. as for the consistency of the carrier, mine and yours may be a lil bit different. I have the old avant labs version, ,hwereas you have the dermabolics version i think. it essentially is the same except yours lacks the carbomer i have which is only used as a thickening agent. so yours may be a bit more liquidy than mine, but that shouldnt have any real effect on efficiency. as for why it is more of a stream than a spray, actually i would think that is better. a spray or mist would lose some in the air as you spray it. it sounds to me that a stream like you describe is even better so you dont lose any as you spray it. just cup your hand and squirt it in there, then apply. also, i like to put the bottle in hot tap water for 5 minutes before i shake then apply. it seems to help mix it really good. good luck man, hope this log helps you too. keep us posted

Bennett

Awards
I just started my S1+ cycle this morning. I used a ziploc baggie to apply the stuff, but one thing that surprised me was that it came out as a stream when I was expecting it to 'mist' out. Is it supposed to come out like that? It seems like A LOT of liquid and I ended up having to spread it over my entire chest for just 5 squirts.

Good job on this log Jim. I'm looking forward to trying the same thing once I have a S1+ solo cycle under my belt.
When applying a trnsdrmal an oral syringe is the only way to go.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
This should be a good log. I always hear great things about s1+. I have some on the way and will use it with some of Sledge's m4ohn in the future.