super one + and m1,4diol cycle log 5/10/04

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. thanks man. well, up another pound. thats a total of 8 so far. seems like in the begining of cycle the weight came on astonishingly quick - water weight. however during the past week week and a half the scale has slowed. this is not a negative thing however. because it makes me think that now whatever i gain may be much more lean - true muscle gains, that will be easier to keep post cycle, cross my fingers i'm right. what has come this week has come in the form of strength. for example tonights workout was tris and bis. i broke every single personal record tonight without problem. racked the machine on tri pull downs like it was nothing. NOTHING. i dont wanna sound . like i am bragging but for me this is an astonishment. i just want to get it in ur heads that STRENGTH has come quick and been growing just as quick . the strength is so immense in the gym. CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH - - - - STRENGTH STRENGTH STRENGHT and we all know how the scenario goes. first comes strength, then size. hence i am very confident that size will follow immensley as well. already people are asking me what i am taking. some guy at the gym tonight asked me what i was on. i told him i only take legal stuff. he laughed and winked at me and said "yea right" i am also not seeing any bloat either, which is good. but it is early so we will see. for those who dont know i have bumped the m1,4 to 80 mg's

2. awesome thread... I cant wait for mine

keep up the good work jim
    •   

3. scale says i am up another pound. thats 9 pounds so far. Insane chest workout. keep going up with every workout. Thanks fellas for all the comments. Will post back as things progress. o, also am starting 1.5 mls of liquid nolva for about 5 days just to ease mt parranoia of slight puffier , soft nipples. i'm thinking its nothing, but just to be safe.

4. weight steady. strength increasing like mentioned in previous threads. major body composition change. my mom just came up to me and said my arms are blowing up. lol and then says "you better not be taking steroids!" lol to me thats a compliment that she said that. ok as for sides - little bit off hairloss. notice it in the shower. libido is ok. achy joints sometimes. just picked up some joint care for that. lil heightened aggression but nothing major. small amount of pimples the first 2 weeks but it has seemed to subside for the most part. will keep posted.

5. RealSoundJim,how many mg of 1-test are you taking ed.I dont know the dosage info on S1+.I started 300 mg 1-test transdermal and 100mg m14ad today,but I,m debating on raising the 1-test

6. I would question starting off at such a high dose of M14ad. But to answer your question s1+ has

1-Testosterone 100 mg*
    4-Androstenediol 150 mg*

Per 5 squirts (1 serving)

7. dougman answered it. o, and i also agree with him to start out a lil lower with the m1,4 maybe cut your thought in half or so and then up it the 2nd week. just to see how ur body responds and make sure dosage is proper. first cycle? or have you done others?

8. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    dougman answered it. o, and i also agree with him to start out a lil lower with the m1,4 maybe cut your thought in half or so and then up it the 2nd week. just to see how ur body responds and make sure dosage is proper. first cycle? or have you done others?
    This is my third cycle,I am 6ft 230.I can understand the reasoning for starting at a low dose,but it"s only gonna be a 30 day cycle and I dont want to waste 2 weeks of it with what would probably be too low of a dose.Feom most of the threads I've read people do not start responding well to m14ad untill they get around 100 mg.

9. o damn, you a big boy. no wonder wanting to start with high doses. so then how bout starting with 50 the first 3 days, 80 the next 3, and then by day 8 or 9 80/90 mg's then 100. i know for me, that's what i would do if i were your size. i just get cautious about begining with the highest /near high dosages because these compounds are soooo new. who knows if you have an allergic reaction or some bad stuff happen. if it isn't good for your body i would rather find it out on 50/60 mg's than 100mg's ya know. i mean it would only be the 1st 3 or 4 days then after that youd be bumpin it up. im just real cautious. i know for me, that when i hit 60mg's my strength skyrocketed. im currently up to 80 this week.

10. Nah,I'm gonna stick with 100 mg.I'm taking r-ala,milkthissle,and nac for the liver,and hawthorne berry to help ou with blood pressure problems.
    •   

11. good luck man. it'll be kick ass bro

12. update - as usual every record that i had set the previous workout is broken the next. lifting incredible amounts. cannot stop increasing. definite applause for this cycle. also up another ppound. so i am up 10 pounds so far since the start. and that, by the way, is all during a crappy week of eating. this week i had bad eating habits due to an upset stomach for a few days. even still, i managed to gain some weight. very cool. moving up to 90mg's m1,4/day also, question - this will most likely be my last cycle due to the fact that the ban is imminently close and they will be schedule 3. so i was wondering your takes on slapping 2 or 3 weeks of m1t alone as soon as i am finished with current cycle and then jump on some hefty pct. m1t would only be 5mg's/maybe 10mg's. it would be a long cycle i know, and it would be hard on ones system, but can it be done, should it be done, is it just too much? i have the bottle, would like to use b4 it is scheduled. opinions.

13. Anyone wanna gimme advice on my last question? opinions suggestions? Strength still going up. Manger at the gym kept askin me "what are you on". makes me feel good that other people notice. when u see urself everyday u don't notice it as clearly, but when others notice, you know its true. actually down a pound when i stepped on scale today other than that all is perfect.

14. You should always run M1T with 4-ad (thats my opinion). I really think its overkill man. 1-test is really supressive after 4 weeks - and to jump on M1T now - you may knock your nutz out for a really long time without HCG.

Because your using S1+ and m1,4add - your libido is probably still kicking - and maybe its actually up. But you'll see how low your natural test is once you get off cycle. There will be a crash period of 2 week where you'll be really tired with no sex drive.

Save the M1t for the next go around - you'll make better gains.

Thats My opinion.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

15. Jim, how are you dosing? Once or twice a day?

16. thanks for the advice. after getting bashed before for only askin a question, its nice that you, deoudes, have been nice about sharing ur thoughts. i think i agree with you and will skip the m1t. jimmy4, i am dosing the super1 2x a day, 10 squirts each, and the m1,4 80mg's per day - 40mg's morning, 40mg's night 2 hours before workout

17. I just started my S1+ cycle this morning. I used a ziploc baggie to apply the stuff, but one thing that surprised me was that it came out as a stream when I was expecting it to 'mist' out. Is it supposed to come out like that? It seems like A LOT of liquid and I ended up having to spread it over my entire chest for just 5 squirts.

Good job on this log Jim. I'm looking forward to trying the same thing once I have a S1+ solo cycle under my belt.

18. thanks man, much appreciated. the s1+ alone will be awesome for you. it was for me. as for the consistency of the carrier, mine and yours may be a lil bit different. I have the old avant labs version, ,hwereas you have the dermabolics version i think. it essentially is the same except yours lacks the carbomer i have which is only used as a thickening agent. so yours may be a bit more liquidy than mine, but that shouldnt have any real effect on efficiency. as for why it is more of a stream than a spray, actually i would think that is better. a spray or mist would lose some in the air as you spray it. it sounds to me that a stream like you describe is even better so you dont lose any as you spray it. just cup your hand and squirt it in there, then apply. also, i like to put the bottle in hot tap water for 5 minutes before i shake then apply. it seems to help mix it really good. good luck man, hope this log helps you too. keep us posted

19. Quote Originally Posted by earnstaf
    I just started my S1+ cycle this morning. I used a ziploc baggie to apply the stuff, but one thing that surprised me was that it came out as a stream when I was expecting it to 'mist' out. Is it supposed to come out like that? It seems like A LOT of liquid and I ended up having to spread it over my entire chest for just 5 squirts.

Good job on this log Jim. I'm looking forward to trying the same thing once I have a S1+ solo cycle under my belt.
    When applying a trnsdrmal an oral syringe is the only way to go.

20. This should be a good log. I always hear great things about s1+. I have some on the way and will use it with some of Sledge's m4ohn in the future.

21. weight is steady the past few days, no real increase nor decrease. strength continues to increase every workout. however this past week i do seem to be much more tired than in the past weeks. don't know if this really is hormone realited or what, but i thought it was worth mentioning. approximately a week and a half left until pct. will keep posted

22. weight steady still. body is looking great and full. strength continues to increase. o, would like to add that i did not move to 90mg's per day like i had said a few days ago. i decided to stay at 80 and run that till the end. so to clarify i am taking 80 mg's m1,4 for those curious. just about at the final week saw some friends i hadnt seen in about 3 months and they were amazed at the size gains. they kept saying how mnuch fuller i looked. i feel comments from those who havent seen u in a whilemay hold more truth to them. i can also tell myself that i have gotten much fuller as opposed to last years super one plus cycle because all the clothes i used to wear and think looked good are now either too small and i need the next size up or are just way too tight and look al lil ***azey. hence, i went out this week and had to buy a bunch of new clothes. to me, this is a milestone. we'll see during post cycle if I'm able to keep it. will post back as things progress

23. good stuff jim -
    did you keep your dosage of S1+ constant throughout your cycle?
    im getting my friend to use S1+ for his first cycle.

24. first week or 2 i kept it from 8-10 squirts per application. all weeks after that i did it about 10-12 squirts. this time around i was able to get my girlfriend to apply it to my back every couple of days as well. i think that the back is a nice thin area of application that most can't get to by themselves. correct me if i am wrong bout it being a good area for dermal application.

25. 5 Squirts of S1+ is 100mg of 1-test. So you did 2 applications a day of 4-5squirts?
    yes back is a great site for application.

26. Hi Jim,
    This is my first post to this board. First off, I'd like to thank you for sharing your M1T experiences. I've been following this thread with a great deal of interest for the past few days, and have been considering a couple of cycles of M1T. So thanks for the great info!!!

There are a few other boards with a lot to say about the subject, some for it, some against. One thing I ran across of concern (about you) though was in the Bodybuilding.com forums. Here's what was posted, and then the reply.

Quote:
    Im fairly knowledgeable regarding hormones, supplements and the like.
    SO my question I hope will not come off as if I havent researched this topic. BUT hopefully someone knows the answer.

People are recomending 5-20mg of M1T a day. Now this seems like a very low dose comparing to other oral steroids. (Anadrol, D-bol, winstrol tabs are taken at around 30-50 mg a day or higher)
    ALSO the human male body produces roughly 250 mg of testosterone a week; or 36 mg a day. Adding 5mg to this a day doesnt seem like a very high androgen count.
    Can someone clear this up??

Answer Quote:
    Let's get a few of your numbers corrected:

1-test ->
    When compared to test prop it is exactly 100% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic.

methyl 1-test ->
    When compared to test prop it is 30% as androgenic and 200% as anabolic. Same level of anabolic potential but the androgenic profile dropped by 70% over the base modification. If numbers don't lie then M-1-T is LESS ANDROGENIC than regular 1-test.

When compared to methyl testosterone it is 100-220% as androgenic and 910-1600% as anabolic. There is a range as there are two cited values and references. We could average the two values and rest assured we are closer to true value, so.....~150% as androgenic and 1250% as anabolic.

Going by the above values for methyl 1-test we can draw some coorelation to doseages. For instance, if you wanted to know the mg equivalent for 750 mg weekly of test you would divide by 12.5 (1250% is 12.5 times as great) which gives 60 mg weekly of M-1-T. This breaks down to 60 mg / 7 days => 8.6 mg M-1-T daily.

To go the other way, say 10 mg M-1-T daily is equal to 70 mg weekly. Take this number and multiply by 12.5 and get 875 mg weekly of test. These numbers are rough but the magnitude should be about right.

10 mg ED M-1-T is approximately equal to 875 mg weekly of methyl test.

So... you are taking 80 mg/day M1T, which (according to the posters above) is 8 x 875 or the equivalent of 7000 mg/week of the AAS methyl testosterone! That is scary if those numbers are right.

I think things will turn out well in the end, but take care of yourself. You only get one shot at this game. Best wishes.

27. He is not taking 80mg of M1T/ed. He is taking 80mg of M1,4add! Big difference.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    He is not taking 80mg of M1T/ed. He is taking 80mg of M1,4add! Big difference.
    Sorry, didn't read that correctly. My bad.

29. yea not m1t m1,4 is what i am taking.
    deoudes, not 10 squirts per day 10 per application, and i apply 2x per day. but on my first time i ever used s1+ i only went up to 8 per application. i am doing 10-12 now per application cause its my third time around with it.

30. good deal man, glad to see you are still responding.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RobinKuwait's Bread and Butter Prohormone Cycle Log
    By RobInKuwait in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. CEL M - drol and M1, 4Add cycle.
    By tearingitup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:50 PM
  3. TEST E AND EQ----First cycle log