Havoc Cycle!!!

dmdarkstar

Awards
Hey guys this is my second Havoc cycle that i have done. I have kept most of my gains from my first cycle but decided to do another cycle to try to get some more lean gains and drop body fat. Im 5'11 and currently at 200lbs. Im a little concerned though because the bottle of Havoc i have expires April 2010 (this month). This is what my cycle looks like:

During cyle
Havoc- 20/30/40/40
BCAA's
Muti-vitamins
Cissus
ZMA's
Gut Health
Cycle Support
Fish oils/Flax seed oil
Whey and Casein protein

PCT
Post Cycle support
Nolva/Clomid???
Stoked
Cissus
Gut health
BCAA's
Multi Vitamins
Fish oils/flax seed oil
ZMA

I was wondering what you all think of the way i have my cycle and PCT set up(am i missing anything)? Which product do you all prefer in terms of a natural test booster- Diesel test pro cycle or stoked??? also i am prone to gyno and was wondering which SERM is best for PCT- Nolva or Clomid? and how should i run the SERM (in terms of dosage)?

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks
:thumbsup:

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, assuming your going to continue to take protein pct.

If you're gyno prone you want to take Nolva. Clomid does more for bringing your boys back vs Nolva which is bettter for combating gyno. For havoc 20/20/10/10 would probably be fine but if you want to just be safe you could run it 40/30/20/10. Just make sure you taper nolva down.

Never tried stoked but I would like to give it a whirl at some point.

Just some additonal notes, taurine is cheap and at 1-2g a day can help dramatically if back pumps become and issue. Also creatine is nice to throw in PCT to help solidify gains.

Hope this helps, GL man

dmdarkstar

Awards
Looks good, assuming your going to continue to take protein pct.

If you're gyno prone you want to take Nolva. Clomid does more for bringing your boys back vs Nolva which is bettter for combating gyno. For havoc 20/20/10/10 would probably be fine but if you want to just be safe you could run it 40/30/20/10. Just make sure you taper nolva down.

Never tried stoked but I would like to give it a whirl at some point.

Just some additonal notes, taurine is cheap and at 1-2g a day can help dramatically if back pumps become and issue. Also creatine is nice to throw in PCT to help solidify gains.

Hope this helps, GL man
Cool thanks a lot man i appreciate the advice. Im not sure exactly what protein PCT is? unless you meant im going to continue to take protein during PCT. I do plan on tapering Nolva just wanted to make sure i was doing it correctly; the last cycle of havoc i did i took toremifene and it worked decently but was wondering how i would fair with Nolva. The same goes with the stoked since i took Diesel Test Hardcore last time. Ive heard some people say they take reversitol during PCT, would you suggest that?

Im thinking about logging weekly progress and also posting before/after pics.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was talking about during pct, just making sure it wasnt intentionally left out of pct, I figured you know you have to continue to take protein post cycle lol...

If I were you and worried about gyno, I would run Nolva 40/30/20/10, really shouldnt have any issues.

Reversitol WAS great, the new V2 stuff isnt what it used to be. The original was on the ban list that came out in december.

dmdarkstar

Awards
Yeah I was talking about during pct, just making sure it wasnt intentionally left out of pct, I figured you know you have to continue to take protein post cycle lol...

If I were you and worried about gyno, I would run Nolva 40/30/20/10, really shouldnt have any issues.

Reversitol WAS great, the new V2 stuff isnt what it used to be. The original was on the ban list that came out in december.
Haha yeah i always take protein. Im planning on taking pre and post workout protein shakes and then casein shake at night before bed.

Yeah i am really concerned with gyno but i will run it at 40/30/20/10. I kinda have a little right now, but not significant so im hoping the havoc and the nolva will reduce it.

Is the Reversitol used as a test booster during PCT?