test e / anavar

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
22 years old training seriously for about 4 years, workout with 2-3 amateur bb'ers on a reg basis, very hard gainer, looking to do a var/test e cycle within the next 1-2 months, my only real concern is hairloss as far as sides go, currently 185lbs @ ~9-10% bf, looking to gain about 15lbs of lean mass, cycle and diet are as follows, any advice on anything is appreciated.

Diet:
meal 1 - 1 cup oats w/ 2 scoops protein w/water (shake) + ww english muffin w/ nat pb
meal 2 (post workout) - 1 cup oats, 2 scoops protein w/milk (shake)
meal 3 - 2 cups brown rice 8 oz grilled chicken
meal 4 - same as meal 3
meal 5 - 2 cups brown rice 8oz of some form of lean red meat
meal 6 (before bed) - 1 cup oats w/ 2 scoops caesin w/water (shake)

I AM A HARD GAINER BTW

cycle:
weeks 1-10 - 500mgs test e (250 E3D)
weeks 6-12 - 60mgs var ED
weeks 12-16 - clomid 150/100/50/50
weeks 1-16 - AI cycle support
weeks 1-16 - adex .25 EOD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If your concerned with hairloss, test is not going to be your friend!! Adding finasteride 1mg a day will pretty much keep DHT at normal levels. Only use that stuff on a test cycle, it has some bad sexual sides if used for too long. A few weeks won't hurt things though. Just run H-drol along with it, its way cheaper, and hair friendly (oral turinabol prosteriod)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no wonder you're a hard gainer......my diet could eat your diet before lunch time. start there bro. and before you even think about come back with "i don't want to gain a bunch of fat" realize something, you have to decide something, how big do you want to be? if you want to be 225lbs you need to eat and mess with your diet to see what works for you, this can take years but it is necessary. i wouldn't even touch anything like ph/ps/aas till then......you want to put on 15lbs and keep it? then diet is where you need to start otherwise you'll lose most in PCT

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
no wonder you're a hard gainer......my diet could eat your diet before lunch time. start there bro. and before you even think about come back with "i don't want to gain a bunch of fat" realize something, you have to decide something, how big do you want to be? if you want to be 225lbs you need to eat and mess with your diet to see what works for you, this can take years but it is necessary. i wouldn't even touch anything like ph/ps/aas till then......you want to put on 15lbs and keep it? then diet is where you need to start otherwise you'll lose most in PCT
Wow, I didn't even look at his diet. Yea, that's a supermodels diet, not a bodybuilder.

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
haha well i was up at 202 but mad bulky, i dont mind bulk but when i was 202 it was sloppy, i wanna gain clean mass so i figured thats still a heavy diet, plus with the test and anavar i figured lean weight would definitly be a possibility, i also have a cheat meal 2 nights a week, what r ur reccomendations?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
haha well i was up at 202 but mad bulky, i dont mind bulk but when i was 202 it was sloppy, i wanna gain clean mass so i figured thats still a heavy diet, plus with the test and anavar i figured lean weight would definitly be a possibility, i also have a cheat meal 2 nights a week, what r ur reccomendations?
I hear ya bro. I feel I am at my best at 185, any more I start to sacrifice keeping an X frame, and takes away from my natural qualities (vascularity, proportion etc.) I keep at about 7% year round, currently I'm prolly less than that. When I finished personal training school I was 4.3% taken by my instructor, and looked amazing, but felt like a$$ from lack of carbs,water etc. I can live very comfortable and stay at 7, so thats good with me. So I guess my point is, not everyone can just put on weight (muscle) and make it look right. The added size usually fills in areas you don't want filled it...yahh-meen?

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
haha i definitely hear ya, i was down at 172 @ 7.8% and still fairly comfortable but this was also when i was at my weight class fighting mma so i was in sick shape instead of being "sucked out", so like if i gain weight i gan it like you do where its not where you want it to be and ****, mind u i still dont do any cardio or any abs but am still around 10% with abs just from dieting, so i do have a lot of give and take for my diet