Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. water intake?


  2. The bloat has went down some now that I got some rest. I have my water intake for the last 8 months or so posted in the excel zip a few threads up. I drink an average of 2-3L/day. That has been a constsnt though. The only thing that has changed recently is that I cycled off dbol. As you know I brew my own gear and it is from a very reputible suplier. I don't think there is any chance of it being fake. So there should be a solid 500mg/week of Test E floating around in my body. I noticed the same type of bloat when I was in New Orleans and drank a little alcohol. I believe the bloat then was from increased estrogen from the alcohol. I haven't drank lately though. I did miss a lot of sleep however. I think things are ok now. I'll just keep an eye on it in case.
    •   
       


  3. I just know how hot it has been in our neck of the woods the last week or so.. and

  4. I'll second that. It has been super hot...lol.

  5. Day 34

    Weight: 189

    Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Well this week is powerlifting week and I got to see if I lost any strength. The answer is NO! It seems that I have acctualy gotten stronger. I got 385 on my 4th set of squats for 4 reps. I was only able to do that 2 times week before last. I also went up to 150lbs on reverse leg curls ( I've never curled that much weight my hams). All my lifts today were great IMO. Energy is going well too. Yes....my libido is still like a juvinile rabbit...lol.

    I have also decided that I will be running Dbol in the last 2 weeks of my cycle. I think that will be a nice lead out. The only downfall I'm seeing is that I will be cycling off 2 things instead of 1. However, the dbol should play out well before the enanthate esters of the test and still work for a smooth transition into PCT.
    •   
       


  6. Day 36

    Weight: 188.25

    Things are going great! My strength is going up by the day. I got 500lbs for 1 rep on my 4th set of DL yesterday! I have my incline bench up to 185 for 6 reps. I'm loving this. I have been getting some heavier androgenic sides now as well. Some acne on my upper back and my face gets oily rather easily. My weight has still ben fluctuating, but I think I'm over the dbol completely now. If I don't start gaining again soon I will up the cals to 4800/day.

  7. Day 41

    Weight: 188.5

    My weight is at a standstill. I started the HCG today. I would have sooner but it took forever to get it...lol. My lifts are still looking good and BF is low.

  8. Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself?

  9. Thanks. I made it and anyone that wants to can use it. It is helpful to me to see the trends in how certain diet actions or training has on my body.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself?
    what spreadsheet?

    fiddler

  11. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    it's from earlier in his cycle, but still a spreadsheet. most of them are on the first page of this log.

  12. I'll try to keep the fitday links up. My PC at home is down and I've been busy lately...lol

  13. Day 44

    Weight: 189

    I hurt my back doing Dl's yesterday! I'm in a lot of pain right now. It must have been a wrong move because I was only lifting 320lbs. I went ahead and did arms today at home. I have a photoshoot Sun and I need to get rested for it. Here are some pics from my wo:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    it's from earlier in his cycle, but still a spreadsheet. most of them are on the first page of this log.
    No actually I meant the excel spreadsheet he made, it's posted earlier in this thread. The fitday thing is pretty cool too, but I really like his excel sheet.

  15. Day 51

    Weight: 189.5

    Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    Day 51

    Weight: 189.5

    Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.
    hey candle,

    how's your back doing?

    fiddler

  17. It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.

  18. That's why I like this board better than any other board
    I could never get this at Bb.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.
    glad to hear it bro. i know how bad back pain can be, lower or upper.

    and to think that i used to have to roll over in bed in the the morning and push myself up, painfully, and then try to get out of bed...

    just remember to do this when you feel a twinge. no need to wait for i don't want to move because it hurts so much...

    i looked into this from brawn book by the guy that publishes hardgainer magazine. never thought it would work but i am sure glad i tried it. no more back pain, muscle pain or anything of that nature...

    fiddler

  20. [B]Day 54

    Weight: 191

    Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    [b]Day 54

    Weight: 191

    Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

    Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!
    What gym do you lift at?? I would sue the crap out of them

  22. I can't remember the name...lol. It's in part of a hospital complex.

  23. How many days does it take for you to "feel" the dbol once you start it?

  24. I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.
    Damn the first day? At what dose? Do you take it all at once Pre-WO or what?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle Beginning Soon Test E/ Dbol, Frontload
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 09:28 AM
  2. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 04:46 PM
  4. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  5. Possible cycle, test/tren/dbol/EQ
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in