Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Day 36

Weight: 188.25

Things are going great! My strength is going up by the day. I got 500lbs for 1 rep on my 4th set of DL yesterday! I have my incline bench up to 185 for 6 reps. I'm loving this. I have been getting some heavier androgenic sides now as well. Some acne on my upper back and my face gets oily rather easily. My weight has still ben fluctuating, but I think I'm over the dbol completely now. If I don't start gaining again soon I will up the cals to 4800/day.

2. Day 41

Weight: 188.5

My weight is at a standstill. I started the HCG today. I would have sooner but it took forever to get it...lol. My lifts are still looking good and BF is low.
    •   

3. Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself?

4. Thanks. I made it and anyone that wants to can use it. It is helpful to me to see the trends in how certain diet actions or training has on my body.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Nice thread so far, and awesome spreadsheet... you make that design yourself or is it based off of a template... you mind if I copy it and use it for myself?
    what spreadsheet?

fiddler
    •   

6. http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

it's from earlier in his cycle, but still a spreadsheet. most of them are on the first page of this log.

7. I'll try to keep the fitday links up. My PC at home is down and I've been busy lately...lol

8. Day 44

Weight: 189

I hurt my back doing Dl's yesterday! I'm in a lot of pain right now. It must have been a wrong move because I was only lifting 320lbs. I went ahead and did arms today at home. I have a photoshoot Sun and I need to get rested for it. Here are some pics from my wo:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

it's from earlier in his cycle, but still a spreadsheet. most of them are on the first page of this log.
    No actually I meant the excel spreadsheet he made, it's posted earlier in this thread. The fitday thing is pretty cool too, but I really like his excel sheet.

10. Day 51

Weight: 189.5

Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    Day 51

Weight: 189.5

Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.
    hey candle,

how's your back doing?

fiddler

12. It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.

13. That's why I like this board better than any other board
    I could never get this at Bb.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.
    glad to hear it bro. i know how bad back pain can be, lower or upper.

and to think that i used to have to roll over in bed in the the morning and push myself up, painfully, and then try to get out of bed...

just remember to do this when you feel a twinge. no need to wait for i don't want to move because it hurts so much...

i looked into this from brawn book by the guy that publishes hardgainer magazine. never thought it would work but i am sure glad i tried it. no more back pain, muscle pain or anything of that nature...

fiddler

15. [B]Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!

16. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    [b]Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!
    What gym do you lift at?? I would sue the crap out of them

17. I can't remember the name...lol. It's in part of a hospital complex.

18. How many days does it take for you to "feel" the dbol once you start it?

19. I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.
    Damn the first day? At what dose? Do you take it all at once Pre-WO or what?

21. Yes, as soon as the first day. I'm using British Dragon 10mg pink squares. I take 40mg/day with grapefruit juice and split into every 4 hrs.

22. Great stuff Candle. Looks like things are really falling into place!! This is an awesome thread bro. Keep it up!

23. Thanks bro. It's good to see you around.

24. Day 57

Weight: 192

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Another great wo! I did close grip b press with 200lbs for 6 reps on my 3rd set and curled 150 for 4 reps on my 3rd set. I feel great on dbol! I'm starting to get those sick pumps again too. I got alot of comments on my arms today...lol. I'm also starting to see some bloat too. I'm losing some of the cut in my abs. It's cool because its just water.

25. this is an excellent log bro! keep up the good work!

26. Thanks. I have 4 weeks left. Then I'll keep my PCT posted. That should help everyone see how gains are kept or lost.

27. Great idea Candle. Lots of guys post their basic cycle and results but few let everyone know what they did during PCT and how it affected their gains.

28. Day 60

Weight: 193.5

My srength is way up! Today was chest and it is bodybuilding week so I went light. I got 235 for 6 reps easy on my 4th set of bench. I feel great. I was begining to think I wouldn't hit my goal of 200 by next month, but now I'm more optimistic.

29. Just wanted to say this is a great log man. Thanks for the good updates. You're giving me ideas for what my cycle is going to look like in the near future.

30. Thanks bro. I think logs like these are a great help. It is nice to watch how things effect training, strength, BF, etc. I have a good PCT planned that I will keep posted as well. I think this bulk is going way better than my first. I learn more all the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Beginning Soon Test E/ Dbol, Frontload
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 09:28 AM
  2. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy