Candle25's Test E/Dbol Buking Cyle #2

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    Day 51

Weight: 189.5

Todays' Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Things are still going great. I've decided to run this cycle 12 weeks so I can end on a 4 week dbol close. My strenght is still up. I am having hella acne now that I started HCG. I'm starting to use an astrogent to treat it. My libido has lessend somewhat now as well. I'm eating 4800 cals/day now to try and get over this standstill I've hit.
    hey candle,

how's your back doing?

fiddler

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.
  3. Registered User

That's why I like this board better than any other board
    I could never get this at Bb.com
    •   

4. Registered User

It's prob 95% healed. I tried the pressure thing you told me about and it worked! I appreciate the hell out of the advice bro.
    glad to hear it bro. i know how bad back pain can be, lower or upper.

and to think that i used to have to roll over in bed in the the morning and push myself up, painfully, and then try to get out of bed...

just remember to do this when you feel a twinge. no need to wait for i don't want to move because it hurts so much...

i looked into this from brawn book by the guy that publishes hardgainer magazine. never thought it would work but i am sure glad i tried it. no more back pain, muscle pain or anything of that nature...

fiddler
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

[B]Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!
  6. Board Supporter

[b]Day 54

Weight: 191

Things are going well. I started back on the dbol yesterday at 40mg/day. I can already feel a big difference. Dbol has to be one of my favorite AAS. My body fat is up but I can live with it. My lifts are going great as well. I broke the safety catches on the squat rack yesterday. I hate cheap equipment! I could have been hurt. I was doing 385 on my 4th set and was on my 5th rep. My lower back gave out and I started leaning forward. I couldn't stop and had to dump the weight. When it landed on the safety catch it snapped it right off!
    What gym do you lift at?? I would sue the crap out of them
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

I can't remember the name...lol. It's in part of a hospital complex.
  8. Board Supporter

How many days does it take for you to "feel" the dbol once you start it?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.
  10. Board Supporter

I can feel it the 1st day I start taking it. I love the stuff...lol.
    Damn the first day? At what dose? Do you take it all at once Pre-WO or what?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Yes, as soon as the first day. I'm using British Dragon 10mg pink squares. I take 40mg/day with grapefruit juice and split into every 4 hrs.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Great stuff Candle. Looks like things are really falling into place!! This is an awesome thread bro. Keep it up!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Thanks bro. It's good to see you around.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 57

Weight: 192

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Another great wo! I did close grip b press with 200lbs for 6 reps on my 3rd set and curled 150 for 4 reps on my 3rd set. I feel great on dbol! I'm starting to get those sick pumps again too. I got alot of comments on my arms today...lol. I'm also starting to see some bloat too. I'm losing some of the cut in my abs. It's cool because its just water.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

this is an excellent log bro! keep up the good work!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Thanks. I have 4 weeks left. Then I'll keep my PCT posted. That should help everyone see how gains are kept or lost.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Great idea Candle. Lots of guys post their basic cycle and results but few let everyone know what they did during PCT and how it affected their gains.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 60

Weight: 193.5

My srength is way up! Today was chest and it is bodybuilding week so I went light. I got 235 for 6 reps easy on my 4th set of bench. I feel great. I was begining to think I wouldn't hit my goal of 200 by next month, but now I'm more optimistic.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Just wanted to say this is a great log man. Thanks for the good updates. You're giving me ideas for what my cycle is going to look like in the near future.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Thanks bro. I think logs like these are a great help. It is nice to watch how things effect training, strength, BF, etc. I have a good PCT planned that I will keep posted as well. I think this bulk is going way better than my first. I learn more all the time.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 62

Weight: 195.75

It's still bodybuilding week so I have no impressive lifts to mention. I did back today and had a great pump. People are contantly asking me what I'm taking and what I'm eating, etc....lol. My weight is shooting up at the rate of almost 1lb/day. This is the first week of my restarting dbol so I'm sure alot of it is water bloat. It isn't showing too bad though. Energy is still great. Libido is ok too.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Damn bro, you're about to hit the 20lbs gain mark. Good ****. Keep it up bro.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 66

Weight: 197

Well it's powerlifting week again and I feel up to the task! I did legs today. I got 385 (which I broke the rack week before last with) for 6 reps on my 3rd set. I finished my 4th at 405 for 3 reps. I have to say that my strength is at an all time high right now. The lethargy is realy kicking in now as well. My libido is low too. I realy didn't see that coming. I have been getting a little bit of a temper lately as well. Nothing major but I feel like I could easily go off sometimes.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 73

I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.
    Last edited by candle25; 07-05-2004 at 01:39 PM.
  25. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

Hey candle25-

Nice thread man - what was that back advice that fiddler gave to you?

Good luck with the gyno treatment!

BV
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey candle25-

BV
    did you hurt your back too?

a book by Bonnie Prudden called "pain erasure".

i twisted my back a few times while lifting and was out of commission at one time for a month. i could lift but had to go way down and it hurt getting out of bed.

The theory is that unless something is broken inside then the pain is caused by muscles deep inside that is locked up tight and won't relax.

The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

fiddler
  27. Registered User

Day 73

I have been super busy lately. I've been repelling, hiking, and basicly away from civilization....lol. I just wanted to report that during yesterday's inject into the left glute I hit a vein. I felt it and I must have pushed the pin through it. No blood when I asperated (sp?). Anyhow, when I pulled the pin out blood literaly squirted out for a split second and went all down my leg and all the floor. It was super gross...lol. I hope I didn't lose too much oil in all that shower.

I also started the clen today. My right nipple has become slightly puffy and itchy. I also have a lump in it. It is def the onset of gyno. I started taking 20mg nolva to treat it today.
    hey bro,

it looks like your back don't hurt no more! you went rapelling! awesome dude. the only time i did that was when i was in the army.

fiddler
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Hey candle25-

BV
    Fiddler listed it again above. It sounds strange, but it worked for me.

Just so everyone knows, I uped the nolva to 40mg/day just to be safe. I can already see a slight decrease in the puffyness.
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    The simple fix is probe with your finger tip and look for points in the area and below that hurt. You can feel pressure on most of the area but it won't actually hurt. When you find a spot that hurts, push your fingers in deeply and hold for 7 seconds and then let go slowly. This apparently causes the muscle that is locked up to let go, alleviating the pain. Treat the cause not the symptom!

The reason you want to start with the area below and around where you feel the pain is because the muscles start there. So if you have lower back pain, start in your glutes and work your way up.

Oh yeah, this process hurts like a mother. those points are very sensitive and when you push in, it can bring tears to your eyes but i would rather have tears than be out of action for a month or two.

fiddler
    This is a techique that is taught to massage therapists as well. (No, not those kind of massage therapists, but the legit ones ) Works very well for headaches also.

Your cycle is looking good Candle. Keep up the good work bro!
  30. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!

Quads look awesome, Bro.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 74

Weight: 197.5

I felt realy tired today. Must have been the long weekend. The gyno is looking a little better. I can still feel a lump under my right nipple though. I'm in the final bodybuilding week so I won't have any heavy lifts to report. The clen is giving me the shakes...lol. I feel pretty alert when I first take it in the morning.

Here is a recent pic of me so you all can see the bloat...lol. It was taken this weekend while I was repelling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by candle25; 07-13-2004 at 07:32 PM.
  32. -Dalla Hunga-

Nice work Candle! Look at those delts! Maybe try some topical 5aa if that gyno dosent clear up fast enough...

Fiddler - didnt hurt my back but every once in a while Ill have a muscle in my trapezeius tighten up. Usually if I try to go too heavy on shoulder day (which I dont do anymore Thanks for the info!
  33. Banned

Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice
    Looking good!
  34. Registered User

that is one bad ass thread, i wish all cycle threads were so well thought out... pics diet, weights.... you got it all good job bro!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Candle,if I was u,I wouldn't post my face on the internet saying that I'm doing roids.Just a friendly advice
    Looking good!
    I normaly don't but then I'm not too concerned about it. Thanks for looking out though.

Thanks GG. I try to plan everything to the best of my understanding. I worked out too long with only halfway commiting myself to the task. I try to stay serious now.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 80

Weight: 191.5

I'm a few days off cycle now. The gyno is almost gone. I still feel the lump under my right nipple though. My strength is still way up. The lethargy from dbol has been replaced with the jitteryness of clen. The acne is also dissipating. I'll calculate tomorrow how much LBM I gained. The following is my PCT overview. I'm still using the plan I outlined on page 1.

WORKOUT:

Mon
    Squats 4set @ 20,15,10,8
    Hack Squats 3set @ 12,12,10
    Leg Ext 2set @ 9,9
    Leg Curls 3set @ 15,10,8
    SLDL 3set @ 8,8,8
    Crunches 3set 25,25,25

Tues
    Flat Bench Press 4set @ 10,10,8,6
    Incline Bench Press 3set @ 8,8,6
    Weighted Dips 3set @ 10,10,10
    Close Grip Bench Press 3set @ 8,8,8
    Skullcrushers 3set @ 8,8,8

Wen
    Rest

Thurs
    Dead Lifts 3set @ 15,10,8
    Bent Rows 3set @ 8,8,8
    Pullups 3set @ 10,8,8
    Lat Dips 3set @ 8,8,8
    Curls 3set @ 8,8,8
    Rev Curls 3set @ 8,8,8
    Forearm Curls 2set @ 20,18
    Rev Forearm 2set @ 2

Fri
    Military Press 3set @ 8,8,8
    Side Lats 3set @ 8,8,8
    Rear Lats 3set @ 8,8,8
    Shrugs 3set @ 20,15,15
    Upright Rows 3set @ 8,8,8
    Calf Raise Standing 3set @ 20,20,20
    Calf Raise Hack 3set @ 20,20,20
    Neck Machine 3set (front & back) 10,8,8
    Crunches 3set @ 25,25,25

Sat
    Rest

Sun
    Rest

* I will be alternating powerlifting and bodybuilding the same as during my bulk.
    NUTRITION:

Calorie breakdown: 35P/35C/30F training days & 40P/30C/30F off days. I will be dropping 250 cal every 11 days so that I will be eating 3000 cals/day by 10/5 when I start my cut.

Carbs will be eaten mostly before 2PM and around wo. The rest will be protein & fat.

Supplements
    ON Whey protein (post wo)
    Dextrose (post wo)
    EAA's (post wo)
    Vit C (throughout day, pre, & post wo)
    B complex (lunch)
    Multi Vit (breakfast)
    Creatine (post wo)
    WEIGHT:

BF:

*Will eneter soon
    MAXLIFTS:

Bench: 255
    Squat: 435
    DL: 500
    Last edited by candle25; 07-12-2004 at 08:07 PM.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Day 81

Weight: 190

Todays diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=candle25

Today was a great wo. I did DB flat bench with 110 lb DB's. My weight is dropping off quick, but it is only water bloat I hope. I had my fat checked today...12.1%!!! I'll live. So here is the breakdown on the bulk cycle:

Start weight: 178.5lbs @ 9.2% BF = 162.078lbs LBM
    End weight: 190 @ 12.1% BF = 167.01lbs LBM

That realy sucks! Only a 5lb gain overall. My lifts are way up though so I have def gotten stronger. I'm thinking that when I had my fat checked, the guy made an error. I'll attach a pic for you to guess what my BF is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  38. Gold Member

I believe those are veins I see in your abdomen. I don't think you could see veins at 12%. Though I am just guessing.
  39. Board Supporter

Definitely look lower than 12%... I would bet my life on that. You're still ripped, don't sweat it
  40. -Dalla Hunga-

Yeah bro you're definately lower than 12%. With your knowledge, I cant see you only gaining 5 lean lbs on the cycle you just finished...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Beginning Soon Test E/ Dbol, Frontload
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 08:28 AM
  2. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 09:01 AM
  3. FIRST TRUE PCT AFTER TEST E/DBOL/EMAX,PROSTANZOLOL CYCLE
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy