M1,4add

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Yeah, I'll be intrested to hear how that goes as far as sides.

And Bing, Thanks for the info. every little bit helps.
    So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.
    2 questions.

1 Are you at maintenance calories or above?

2 Do you look like you have leaned out at all?
    •   

3. I got a bloody nose today at work. I will have to closely monitor my blood pressure. I am not to concerned as in the past a bloody nose or two has occurred when using PH's or 1test.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    2 questions.

1 Are you at maintenance calories or above?

2 Do you look like you have leaned out at all?

1. Approx 500-800 cals above

2. Yes

5. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    1. Approx 500-800 cals above

2. Yes
    Sweet. Thanks for the info. I have been going back and forth with lowering my cals, but you and a couple others also noticed a leaning out in themselves so I will keep everything just the way it is.

I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

6. That's what I thought of it when I beta tested it.

7. Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.

8. If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.
    I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha

10. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.
    I would prefer to do the same but I have a bottle of the old MesoLabs 10mgs. lying around and figured it would go well with the m1,4add. Possibly to counter the sides. We'll see...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha
    That was my first thought. But I need to take care of business and kill that m1t before moving on to the m-dien. Oh the sacrifices I make...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

I agree. I do not notice any bloating with this compound. I speculate that I am holding most of the water in the muscle cells and not under the skin.

13. Day 25

Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.

14. Hows the BP bro?

15. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 25

Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.
    Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?

16. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Hows the BP bro?
    I have to get it checked by the doctor. Unfort. my arm does not fit in the machine at my supermarket.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I have to get it checked by the doctor. Unfort. my arm does not fit in the machine at my supermarket.
    I wish i had your problems

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?
    Yes I was surprised myself. I couldn't believe it. I stepped on the scale twice just to make sure

I stopped at the local CVS for some hawth berry and they did not have it. I am going to try another local Pharmacy.

19. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    I wish i had your problems

hahah yes I guess I should not complain huh.

20. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    lmao!

21. Day 26

Weighed in 1 pound less than yesterday - 274

Standing Military Press (in front) was able to get 200 for 3

Day 27 and 28

Rest days

22. Start of Week 5 - Day 29

Yesterdays workout was great. Again strength is through the roof. I tried a one rep max on the bench press and was able to get a new personal record.

Day 30

I will report on today's workout later tonight or tomorrow.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I got a bloody nose today at work. I will have to closely monitor my blood pressure. I am not to concerned as in the past a bloody nose or two has occurred when using PH's or 1test.

on m1t, I averaged about 3-4 BAD bloody noses a day. at 20 mg/day.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    on m1t, I averaged about 3-4 BAD bloody noses a day. at 20 mg/day.
    OUCH that is not good

25. Weighed in at 274.

Military press 200 for 4

26. Day 32

I weighed in at 277. Which I have to say took me by surprise. That is up 3 pounds from Day 29. Not sure how much is water weight fluctuation but time should tell.

I continue to get stronger while using this compound. I was able to get 375 for 4 today on the bench press

Pumps are insane and I have to say I take a double look when I look in the mirror. I am def the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life right now. Again I do not have a bloated appearance. My muscles look full and hard.

As far as sides go I had another bloody nose today at work. I tried 4 different stores around here and I can not find hawthorne berry. I am just prob going to order it online and take it post cycle since the cycle is almost complete.

Please feel free to continue posting questions and comments. Thank you.

27. You're better off ordering from BAC or LEF on that anyway. Hawethorne has to have all the plant constituents to be effective..some of the drug store brands are dubious.

Great log. Congradulations on your gains. How are the sides..acne, libido et cetera?

28. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    You're better off ordering from BAC or LEF on that anyway. Hawethorne has to have all the plant constituents to be effective..some of the drug store brands are dubious.

Great log. Congradulations on your gains. How are the sides..acne, libido et cetera?

Bioman what does BAC and LEF stand for. I am very interested in researching those products. Thank you for that information

Noticable sides include- occassional nose bleeds, acne

Libido is stronger than ever.

29. Awesome log NM. Congrats on the gains. I'm in week 3 of my cycle, and have only seen moderate strength increases. I am hoping things will pick up near the end.

My libido is also kicking full force. I am also noticing the increased acne & how it makes my skin oilier than usual. Sucks about the nose bleeds. I have not experienced them, but I am also only taking 30mg a day.

Keep it up!

30. BAC= Beyond a Century

LEF= Life Extension Foundation (I think)

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1,4ADD log
    By LittleMonster in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:26 PM
  2. Starting first m1,4add cycle.....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:36 AM
  3. Any advantage of split dosing M1,4ADD?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 01:25 AM
  4. M1/4ADD liquid
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:37 AM
  5. My M1,4ADD log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 03:27 PM