M1,4add

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.
I am trying to decide on using both nolva and 6oxo at the same time or nolva followed by 6oxo. I am reviewing information provided by many members on this board and Seth and Patrick over at bb.com.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Start of Week 4 - Day 22

Yesterday I weighed in at 271. Up 5 pounds from the start. I wish I was putting on more weight as I have been eating a great deal and training hard. However, I find it very difficult to put on weight at my size even with the use of legal compounds. If I am able to put on 5 more pounds in the next 2 weeks I would be satisfied.

Strength is excellent right now.

Bench - up to 265 for 4 from 235 for 3. I felt good so I went for 410 for one and got it

Wide grip pull downs - up to 270 for 3 from 260 for 3.

Pumps in the gym were great. Especially in the biceps

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?
I don't really want to tread on Mercy's thread here but since the man asked I'll do.

I ran m1t for two weeks at 10 mg. followed right away with m1,4add at 30 mgs for four weeks. Overall gains were about 20 lbs., most which came with the m1t.

But here's the thing - yea m1t is great but the sides (I've ran it at 10, 20 and 30 - 30 being the best) overall I don't like them sides during the second week. The m1,4add is so mild you don't really have sides, maybe a bit of acne and the libido increase didn't bother my wife at all.

It took until the middle of the third week to kick in. Strength went up trendously and the pumps... Oh how I'm only into PCT five days and I miss them. I'm looking forward to my next experiment...

As for the nolva/6-oxo experiment - I have run them concurrently but didn't really keep track of what I was experiencing. I've got another hijacked log from Mercy over at BB.com that I'll try to keep updated every three days which looks like this:

Week 1-2 40 mg. Nolva split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
Week 3 20 mg. Nolva am, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
Week 4 20 mg. Nolva w/ 600 mg. 6oxo split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
Week 5-6 400 mg. 6oxo split am/pm
Week 7 300 mg. pm

The thread I'm talking about has been one of the best over there in a long time. PA and Seth plus many other have donated some good words of wisdom/experience which have gone into the above PCT idea.

Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread. :D

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread. :D

It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.

Day 24

Tomorrow is rest day.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.
I'm hoping to keep most of it. I'll way in on Saturday to see.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us up to date on which route you take PCT.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Day 23

Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.

Day 24

Tomorrow is rest day.
60mgs. NICE!!!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll be intrested to hear how that goes as far as sides.

And Bing, Thanks for the info. every little bit helps.
So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.
2 questions.

1 Are you at maintenance calories or above?

2 Do you look like you have leaned out at all?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I got a bloody nose today at work. I will have to closely monitor my blood pressure. I am not to concerned as in the past a bloody nose or two has occurred when using PH's or 1test.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
1. Approx 500-800 cals above

2. Yes
Sweet. :cool: Thanks for the info. I have been going back and forth with lowering my cals, but you and a couple others also noticed a leaning out in themselves so I will keep everything just the way it is.

I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.
I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha :D

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.
I would prefer to do the same but I have a bottle of the old MesoLabs 10mgs. lying around and figured it would go well with the m1,4add. Possibly to counter the sides. We'll see...

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha :D
That was my first thought. But I need to take care of business and kill that m1t before moving on to the m-dien. Oh the sacrifices I make...

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

I agree. I do not notice any bloating with this compound. I speculate that I am holding most of the water in the muscle cells and not under the skin.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.
Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. :( Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. :( Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?
Yes I was surprised myself. I couldn't believe it. I stepped on the scale twice just to make sure

I stopped at the local CVS for some hawth berry and they did not have it. I am going to try another local Pharmacy.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Weighed in 1 pound less than yesterday - 274

Standing Military Press (in front) was able to get 200 for 3

Day 27 and 28

Rest days

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Start of Week 5 - Day 29

Yesterdays workout was great. Again strength is through the roof. I tried a one rep max on the bench press and was able to get a new personal record.

Day 30

I will report on today's workout later tonight or tomorrow.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I got a bloody nose today at work. I will have to closely monitor my blood pressure. I am not to concerned as in the past a bloody nose or two has occurred when using PH's or 1test.

on m1t, I averaged about 3-4 BAD bloody noses a day. at 20 mg/day.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 274.

Military press 200 for 4

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

I weighed in at 277. Which I have to say took me by surprise. That is up 3 pounds from Day 29. Not sure how much is water weight fluctuation but time should tell.

I continue to get stronger while using this compound. I was able to get 375 for 4 today on the bench press

Pumps are insane and I have to say I take a double look when I look in the mirror. I am def the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life right now. Again I do not have a bloated appearance. My muscles look full and hard.

As far as sides go I had another bloody nose today at work. I tried 4 different stores around here and I can not find hawthorne berry. I am just prob going to order it online and take it post cycle since the cycle is almost complete.

Please feel free to continue posting questions and comments. Thank you.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You're better off ordering from BAC or LEF on that anyway. Hawethorne has to have all the plant constituents to be effective..some of the drug store brands are dubious.

Great log. Congradulations on your gains. How are the sides..acne, libido et cetera?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You're better off ordering from BAC or LEF on that anyway. Hawethorne has to have all the plant constituents to be effective..some of the drug store brands are dubious.

Great log. Congradulations on your gains. How are the sides..acne, libido et cetera?

Bioman what does BAC and LEF stand for. I am very interested in researching those products. Thank you for that information

Noticable sides include- occassional nose bleeds, acne

Libido is stronger than ever.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome log NM. Congrats on the gains. I'm in week 3 of my cycle, and have only seen moderate strength increases. I am hoping things will pick up near the end.

My libido is also kicking full force. I am also noticing the increased acne & how it makes my skin oilier than usual. Sucks about the nose bleeds. I have not experienced them, but I am also only taking 30mg a day.

Keep it up!

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
BAC= Beyond a Century

LEF= Life Extension Foundation (I think)

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you think of The Vitamin Shoppe's generic brand of Hawthorne?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Both are very reputable companies with high quality, standardized herbs and vitamins. Great prices as well.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log NM. Congrats on the gains. I'm in week 3 of my cycle, and have only seen moderate strength increases. I am hoping things will pick up near the end.

My libido is also kicking full force. I am also noticing the increased acne & how it makes my skin oilier than usual. Sucks about the nose bleeds. I have not experienced them, but I am also only taking 30mg a day.

Keep it up!
Thanks man

Have you considered upping the dose to 40mgs. I will check out your thread later tonight. It has been awhile since I have read up on it. Hope all is well.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info and links guys. Greatly appreciated.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Not to much to report with today's workout. I was not feeling well so I did a quick workout with light weight.

~ Weighed in at 274 today. So apparently there is some water weight fluctuation going on. I started the cycle at 266. I gained a total of 8 pounds. Again I would like to have seen a greater increase in weight. However, I find it very difficult to put on mass now at my current size even with the use of legal compounds.

~ Bodyfat approx 15%. Same as the start of the cycle.

~ Strength gains are as follows:

Bench press - Prior to cycle 335 for 3. Now 375 for 3
Wide grip pull downs - Prior to cycle 260 for 3. Now 270 for 3
Military press - Prior to cycle 195 for 3. Now 200 for 4
Close grip bench - Prior to cycle 285 for 3. Now 325 for 2
Squat- Prior to cycle 335 for 3. Now 385 for 3.

~ Overall appearance:

My muscles appear very full and hard. I speculate that most of the water is in the muscle cells and not under the skin. I do not appear bloated at all.

~ NOTICABLE side effects:

Occassional bloody noses
Increased acne

~ Post cyle

I will be using nolva, hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and swole v2

~ Comments

I will continue to take the m1,4add Sat and Sunday. However, they are my days off and I will not be training.

I want to again thank Sldge for the two complimentry bottles of m1,4add. I greatly appreciate your generosity Sldgehmr.

I also want to thank everyone for following my thread and posting questions and comments.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
~ Overall appearance:

My muscles appear very full and hard. I speculate that most of the water is in the muscle cells and not under the skin. I do not appear bloated at all.
Good job on the log man. I have been running 70mg with no adverse sides.