M1,4add

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I never got cramps from it myself.

2. That sounds great. I'm glad you're seeing some gains now. Impressive lifts as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    That sounds great. I'm glad you're seeing some gains now. Impressive lifts as well.
    Thank you sir!!!

4. nice work NM. I'm on day 5 and loving it so far

5. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    nice work NM. I'm on day 5 and loving it so far
    If you like it now wait until you see what happens after 2 weeks

Keep me posted on your results. If you do not have a log feel free to post in this thread. Thank you

6. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    Great. I will check it out. Thanks

7. Day 16

Weighed in at the same weight 271

Yesterday's workout was incredible. Strength is up on many lifts and the pumps are incredible. I did the standing military press (down to eye level in the front) and the weight remains the same 195 for 3. However, I decided to add some volume to help increase size and did another set. I was able to get 225 for 2 which I was impressed with. My close grip bench press strength seems to be increasing at a very accelarated rate. I was able to get 325 for 2. This prob means my bench press strength will be up again this Thursday.

Day 17

Rest day today

8. Day 18

Weight 272 - up a total of 6 pounds in 18 days.

The pumps were incredible in the gym today. In addition, the mirror is showing me good things. What is strange is that m1,4add is a precursor to dbol. However, I do not have a bloated look. My muscles appear to be full and hard as if I am using a compound that does not aromatize. Strength is going through the roof. I increased the weight on my 6 set and final set. My final set I was able to get 360 for 4. This is up from 335 for 3. I felt good so I did 385 for 1 and then 405 for 1.

As far as sides go I have an increase in acne and increase in blood pressure.

If gains continue to progress m1,4add may be one of my favorite legal compounds.

9. Still hanging at 50mg? So far so good man, congrats on the gains so far. I'll be giving this stuff a whirl in about a month. Has your diet changed at all? Any measurement increases? Sorry for the bombardment, just curious as ****.
    •   

10. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 18

Weight 272 - up a total of 6 pounds in 18 days.

The pumps were incredible in the gym today. In addition, the mirror is showing me good things. What is strange is that m1,4add is a precursor to dbol. However, I do not have a bloated look. My muscles appear to be full and hard as if I am using a compound that does not aromatize.

As far as sides go I have an increase in acne and increase in blood pressure.

If gains continue to progress m1,4add may be one of my favorite legal compounds.
    Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up.

11. Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Still hanging at 50mg? So far so good man, congrats on the gains so far. I'll be giving this stuff a whirl in about a month. Has your diet changed at all? Any measurement increases? Sorry for the bombardment, just curious as ****.
    No need to apologize. Glad to answer any questions I can in regards to my cycle.

Correct, I am currently at 50mgs and most likely stay at this dose

My diet has not changed much other than the fact I am taking in about 500 calories or so more a day.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up.
    Thank you Lean one

14. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.
    Ya it took a good 3 weeks for me to really see the great strength increases. Best of luck man. I am keeping an eye on your log.

15. Day 19

E****lent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.

16. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 19

E****lent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.
    Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

Colbicide (over at BB.com - Nolva/6oxo experiment)

17. NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby

AHH nice to see you over here man

20. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.
    I am trying to decide on using both nolva and 6oxo at the same time or nolva followed by 6oxo. I am reviewing information provided by many members on this board and Seth and Patrick over at bb.com.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?
    yes do tell

22. Start of Week 4 - Day 22

Yesterday I weighed in at 271. Up 5 pounds from the start. I wish I was putting on more weight as I have been eating a great deal and training hard. However, I find it very difficult to put on weight at my size even with the use of legal compounds. If I am able to put on 5 more pounds in the next 2 weeks I would be satisfied.

Strength is e****lent right now.

Bench - up to 265 for 4 from 235 for 3. I felt good so I went for 410 for one and got it

Wide grip pull downs - up to 270 for 3 from 260 for 3.

Pumps in the gym were great. Especially in the biceps
  23. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I don't really want to tread on Mercy's thread here but since the man asked I'll do.

I ran m1t for two weeks at 10 mg. followed right away with m1,4add at 30 mgs for four weeks. Overall gains were about 20 lbs., most which came with the m1t.

But here's the thing - yea m1t is great but the sides (I've ran it at 10, 20 and 30 - 30 being the best) overall I don't like them sides during the second week. The m1,4add is so mild you don't really have sides, maybe a bit of acne and the libido increase didn't bother my wife at all.

It took until the middle of the third week to kick in. Strength went up trendously and the pumps... Oh how I'm only into PCT five days and I miss them. I'm looking forward to my next experiment...

As for the nolva/6-oxo experiment - I have run them concurrently but didn't really keep track of what I was experiencing. I've got another hijacked log from Mercy over at BB.com that I'll try to keep updated every three days which looks like this:

Week 1-2 40 mg. Nolva split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 3 20 mg. Nolva am, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 4 20 mg. Nolva w/ 600 mg. 6oxo split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 5-6 400 mg. 6oxo split am/pm
    Week 7 300 mg. pm

The thread I'm talking about has been one of the best over there in a long time. PA and Seth plus many other have donated some good words of wisdom/experience which have gone into the above PCT idea.

Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread.

It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.

25. Day 23

Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.

Day 24

Tomorrow is rest day.

26. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.
    I'm hoping to keep most of it. I'll way in on Saturday to see.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us up to date on which route you take PCT.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    I'm hoping to keep most of it. I'll way in on Saturday to see.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us up to date on which route you take PCT.
    Thank you sir...will do

28. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 23

Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.

Day 24

Tomorrow is rest day.
    60mgs. NICE!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    60mgs. NICE!!!
    Yeah, I'll be intrested to hear how that goes as far as sides.

And Bing, Thanks for the info. every little bit helps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1,4ADD log
    By LittleMonster in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:26 PM
  2. Starting first m1,4add cycle.....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:36 AM
  3. Any advantage of split dosing M1,4ADD?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 01:25 AM
  4. M1/4ADD liquid
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 01:37 AM
  5. My M1,4ADD log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 03:27 PM