M1,4add

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 18

    Weight 272 - up a total of 6 pounds in 18 days.

    The pumps were incredible in the gym today. In addition, the mirror is showing me good things. What is strange is that m1,4add is a precursor to dbol. However, I do not have a bloated look. My muscles appear to be full and hard as if I am using a compound that does not aromatize.

    As far as sides go I have an increase in acne and increase in blood pressure.

    If gains continue to progress m1,4add may be one of my favorite legal compounds.
    Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up.


  2. Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    Still hanging at 50mg? So far so good man, congrats on the gains so far. I'll be giving this stuff a whirl in about a month. Has your diet changed at all? Any measurement increases? Sorry for the bombardment, just curious as ****.
    No need to apologize. Glad to answer any questions I can in regards to my cycle.

    Correct, I am currently at 50mgs and most likely stay at this dose

    My diet has not changed much other than the fact I am taking in about 500 calories or so more a day.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Sounds great man. I plan to run this at at least 50mg very soon. The unconverted portion of M14ADD does not aromatize because it is a diol and I'm sure that part is playing a role in your gains Theoreticly, you would have to injest 75mg to get it to convert to 30mg of Dbol.(not that I would do that.) At my weight, 50mg should pack a punch. I think I will keep a log and try to redeem myself from my lackluster results from M4AD. This is a great log man. Keep it up.
    Thank you Lean one

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    Awesome gains NM. I am not seeing the huge strength increases yet, but I'm only on my first week. Can't wait for weeks 3-4. I am a bit smaller than you so I will be sticking to 30mg a day.
    Ya it took a good 3 weeks for me to really see the great strength increases. Best of luck man. I am keeping an eye on your log.

  6. Day 19

    Excellent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 19

    Excellent workout today. I finished up the squat at 385 for 3.
    Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

    Colbicide (over at BB.com - Nolva/6oxo experiment)

  8. NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

    Colbicide (over at BB.com - Nolva/6oxo experiment)
    Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Finally got to take a look at your log. Yea, I thought your strength would explode during third week, as did mine. Looks good and represents most of what I experienced.

    Colbicide (over at BB.com - Nolva/6oxo experiment)

    AHH nice to see you over here man

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    NM, do you plan on doing 6oxo in conjunction with Nolva for pct? I have an extra bottle and was considering doing this to speed up recovery time.
    I am trying to decide on using both nolva and 6oxo at the same time or nolva followed by 6oxo. I am reviewing information provided by many members on this board and Seth and Patrick over at bb.com.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?
    yes do tell

  13. Start of Week 4 - Day 22

    Yesterday I weighed in at 271. Up 5 pounds from the start. I wish I was putting on more weight as I have been eating a great deal and training hard. However, I find it very difficult to put on weight at my size even with the use of legal compounds. If I am able to put on 5 more pounds in the next 2 weeks I would be satisfied.

    Strength is excellent right now.

    Bench - up to 265 for 4 from 235 for 3. I felt good so I went for 410 for one and got it

    Wide grip pull downs - up to 270 for 3 from 260 for 3.

    Pumps in the gym were great. Especially in the biceps
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Bing, If you don't mind, How long did you run it? At what dose?Was it solo?,and what were your gains?
    I don't really want to tread on Mercy's thread here but since the man asked I'll do.

    I ran m1t for two weeks at 10 mg. followed right away with m1,4add at 30 mgs for four weeks. Overall gains were about 20 lbs., most which came with the m1t.

    But here's the thing - yea m1t is great but the sides (I've ran it at 10, 20 and 30 - 30 being the best) overall I don't like them sides during the second week. The m1,4add is so mild you don't really have sides, maybe a bit of acne and the libido increase didn't bother my wife at all.

    It took until the middle of the third week to kick in. Strength went up trendously and the pumps... Oh how I'm only into PCT five days and I miss them. I'm looking forward to my next experiment...

    As for the nolva/6-oxo experiment - I have run them concurrently but didn't really keep track of what I was experiencing. I've got another hijacked log from Mercy over at BB.com that I'll try to keep updated every three days which looks like this:

    Week 1-2 40 mg. Nolva split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 3 20 mg. Nolva am, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 4 20 mg. Nolva w/ 600 mg. 6oxo split am/pm, 1fast's Pro Liver 6 caps (2, 3x's/day)
    Week 5-6 400 mg. 6oxo split am/pm
    Week 7 300 mg. pm

    The thread I'm talking about has been one of the best over there in a long time. PA and Seth plus many other have donated some good words of wisdom/experience which have gone into the above PCT idea.

    Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Mercy - thanks again for letting me piggy back off your thread.

    It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

    And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.

  16. Day 23

    Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

    Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.


    Day 24

    Tomorrow is rest day.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    It's all good man. I appreciate the feedback. Again great gains man. Keep us posted on how much you keep post cycle.

    And oh the increase of libido on m1,4add is crazy. I agree with you. My wife does not mind it either.
    I'm hoping to keep most of it. I'll way in on Saturday to see.

    Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us up to date on which route you take PCT.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    I'm hoping to keep most of it. I'll way in on Saturday to see.

    Good luck with the rest of your cycle and keep us up to date on which route you take PCT.
    Thank you sir...will do

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 23

    Good workout. Squat is still at 385 for 3.

    Weight again is the same. I have decided to increase the dose to 60mgs starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to put on a few more pounds before the cycle is complete.


    Day 24

    Tomorrow is rest day.
    60mgs. NICE!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    60mgs. NICE!!!
    Yeah, I'll be intrested to hear how that goes as far as sides.

    And Bing, Thanks for the info. every little bit helps.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Yeah, I'll be intrested to hear how that goes as far as sides.

    And Bing, Thanks for the info. every little bit helps.
    So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    So far not many noticable sides from 50mgs. I am hoping things will remain the same at 60mgs. I am increasing the dose because I believe I should be able to put on more than 5 pounds in over 4 weeks. The strength is there now I want some LBM increases. In addition, I am contemplating adding an additional 500 cals or so to my diet.
    2 questions.

    1 Are you at maintenance calories or above?

    2 Do you look like you have leaned out at all?

  23. I got a bloody nose today at work. I will have to closely monitor my blood pressure. I am not to concerned as in the past a bloody nose or two has occurred when using PH's or 1test.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    2 questions.

    1 Are you at maintenance calories or above?

    2 Do you look like you have leaned out at all?

    1. Approx 500-800 cals above

    2. Yes

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    1. Approx 500-800 cals above

    2. Yes
    Sweet. Thanks for the info. I have been going back and forth with lowering my cals, but you and a couple others also noticed a leaning out in themselves so I will keep everything just the way it is.

    I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

  26. That's what I thought of it when I beta tested it.

  27. Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.

  28. If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
    Having just finished 30mgs./day for four weeks alone, I'm waiting to see what it is like stacked. I'm curious as to the benefits it may have with m1t. But that little adventure will occur in June.
    I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha

  30. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    If I were to take it again I would take it with test or 4AD, or M4OHN. **** M1T, for me that is.
    I would prefer to do the same but I have a bottle of the old MesoLabs 10mgs. lying around and figured it would go well with the m1,4add. Possibly to counter the sides. We'll see...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I'm thinkin' M14ADD/M-Dien. (evil laugh impression)whoooohahahahaha
    That was my first thought. But I need to take care of business and kill that m1t before moving on to the m-dien. Oh the sacrifices I make...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I think there is more to this compound than meets the eye.Most are comparing it to D-BOL but I do not think this is the whole truth. If I could be so bold, I would say that with propper dosing, it has all the good qualities of D-BOL with less of the bad.

    I agree. I do not notice any bloating with this compound. I speculate that I am holding most of the water in the muscle cells and not under the skin.

  33. Day 25

    Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

    I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

    I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.

  34. Hows the BP bro?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Day 25

    Weighed in at 275. That is an increase of 9 pounds since the start of the cycle.

    I benched 375 for 3 today. That is an increase of 40 pounds

    I did wide grip pull downs and was able to get 270 for 4. That is an increase of 10 pounds and a rep.
    Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Hows the BP bro?
    I have to get it checked by the doctor. Unfort. my arm does not fit in the machine at my supermarket.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I have to get it checked by the doctor. Unfort. my arm does not fit in the machine at my supermarket.
    I wish i had your problems

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Wow man you picked up like four pounds in three days? 60mg must be treating you nice. Asside from the nosebleed. Take care of yourself. Hawthorn berry mabey?
    Yes I was surprised myself. I couldn't believe it. I stepped on the scale twice just to make sure

    I stopped at the local CVS for some hawth berry and they did not have it. I am going to try another local Pharmacy.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    I wish i had your problems

    hahah yes I guess I should not complain huh.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    I have to get it checked by the doctor. Unfort. my arm does not fit in the machine at my supermarket.
    lmao!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1,4ADD log
    By LittleMonster in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 02:26 PM
  2. Starting first m1,4add cycle.....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:36 AM
  3. Any advantage of split dosing M1,4ADD?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 12:25 AM
  4. M1/4ADD liquid
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:37 AM
  5. My M1,4ADD log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Log in
Log in