My MEGA BULK - Transformation from human to beast

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be the bulking cycle that replaces my cut. This log will be kept short, sweet, and informative. Let's start with...

THE CYCLE
1,4AD: 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g/1g
Trenadrol: 60/90/90/90/90/90
Desoxydrol: 30/30/30/30/30/30

*I may bump the Phera up to 45mg after week one depending on how it's treating me.

1 WEEK PRIOR TO CYCLE
I have preloaded 2 full servings of CEL Cycle Assist and 5g of Taurine each day.

THE PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/50EOD/50EOD
aPCT: 0/1/2/3/3/4
Bio Forge: 5/5/4/4/3/3

THE SUPPORTING SUPPLEMENTS
Cycle Assist: 2 servings per day
Taurine: 5-10g per day
Glutamine: 12g per day
BCAA's: 15g per day
Fish Oils: 5g per day
Animal Pak: 1 pack per day

THE DIET
Super clean to achieve a healthy bulk.

THE TRAINING
Max-OT. 4-5day splits, hard+heavy, and no cardio.

THE STATS
Height: 5'9
Weight: 193lbs
BF: 12-14% (I will post up pictures when I can)

THE MEASUREMENTS
I will post beginning, after cycle, and after pct measurements at the end of my run for comparisons.

THE GOALS
1) Put on 15-20lbs (LM)
2) Shed inches off my waist
3) Drop some body fat
4) Increase poundages on my Flat Bench Press and Deadlifts

DAY 1 STARTS TOMORROW

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I'm in here. GL with the cycle, looks killer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be watching. Looks like your avi knows how to get a bulk done

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...good luck man!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 MONDAY 7/27/09

Unfortunately, no workout today as i'm still out of town for business matters. I'm expecting to fly home tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. I've eaten clean today except for one cheat meal this evening. Also, I've taken my full servings of everything for the day, so when tomorrow comes, i'll be tearing up that gym!

Stay tuned,

Jason

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a very Androgenic cycle should be great for strength no doubt careful for Gyno Symptoms. . . Best of Luck!!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 TUESDAY 7/28/09

WEIGHT: 193lbs

REVIEW
I had sick pumps today during my workout. Chest exercises all felt the same strength-wise. However, I did feel that my tricep and calf exercises had an increase in strength. Two new PR's today, and I went 8 reps instead of 6 on some exercises as I'll list below (need to go heavier next week). Aggression was very noticeable; all I wanted to do was lift, lift, and lift more!

SUPPLEMENTATION
4x EQ-250
2x Trenadrol
2x Desoxydrol
2x Cycle Assist
5g Taurine
1x Animal Pak
12g Glutamine
15g BCAA's

DIET
Meal 1 - 10 egg whites, 2 slices of ezekial bread
Meal 2 - 40g protein shake mixed with 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 3 - 2 cups of rice and 2 8oz chicken breasts
Meal 4 - 40g protein shake mixed with 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 5 - 40g protein shake
Meal 6 - 1/2 cup of pb and 1 cup of yogurt

WORKOUTpounds x reps
CHEST
Flat Bench Press: 275x3
Incline Bench Press: 225x4, 225x5 (weird, i lifted more during set 2)
Vertical Press: 300x5 (NEW PR)
Standing Decline Cable Crossovers: 60x6, 60x6
TRICEPS
Skull Crushers: 115x8
Smith Reverse Grip Bench Press: 245x2+195x4 (no rest)
Rope Pulldowns: 200x6
DB Ext (1db): 90x8
DB Kickbacks (simultaneous): 45x6 (deep pauses at top of rep)
CALVES
Seated Calf Raises: 280x6
Smith Calf Raises: 465x6 (NEW PR) I could definitely go another 100lbs easy, but no room for more anymore plates

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 WEDNESDAY 7/29/09

WEIGHT: 192lbs

REVIEW
I hit back and biceps today. I think from now on i'll hit back alone, because my biceps get so cashed once I finally get to them. Also, my workouts seem to take too long when I do back and biceps together. Pumps were great all throughout my workout. I did feel a little bloaty from consuming too much water during my workout - it's hot as all hell outside today. My lifts felt fine and I decided to do rack pulls again in place of deadlifts (which i'll hit next week for sure). I had some aggression today and had to slow down sometimes to speak with my two workout partners.

Just a question: Is it possible to maintain current body fat or even lower it a bit by eating 1 cheat meal per day and the rest clean? I drink many shakes as it is due to work... I wouldn't mind having a cheat meal in place of one.

SUPPLEMENTATION
1g of 1,4ad (EQ-250)
60mg of Trenadrol
30mg of Phera (Desoxydrol)
5g of Taurine
12g of Glutamine
16.5g of BCAA's
2 servings of Cycle Assist
1x Animal Pack

DIET
Meal 1 - ribs and 1.5c of rice
WORKOUT
Meal 2 - 2 volcano burritos (taco bell) + 1 large grape powerade
Meal 3 - 40g shake mixed w/ 1/2c of oats
Meal 4 - 4 whole eggs and 1c of rice
Meal 5 - 40g shake mixed w/ 1/2c oats
Meal 6 - 1c of yogurt and some peanut butter or cottage cheese

WORKOUT
BACK
Lat Pulldowns (wide+reverse grip): *warm-ups 60x10x, 70x8, 80x6, 100x3, 110x1, *working set 150x6
Lat Pulldowns (wide+regular grip): 150x5
T-Bar Row (wide grip): 135x6, 160x4+1(half-rep)+1(forced-rep)
Seated Cable Rows: 180x6 (using 2 D handles)
Seated Cable Rows: 180x6 (using a straight bar)
Rack Pulls: *warm-ups 135x6, 225x6, 315x6, 405x6, *working set 495x6
BICEPS
BB Curls (closer grip): 115x5
BB Curls (wider grip): 115x6
DB Hammer Curls (standing and simultaneous): 55x6
Seated EZ Bar Preacher Curls (close grip): 95x6
Rope Curls: 130x6

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think its imperative to add cardio! itll help your endurance a lot while on cycle, allows you to train longer and harder, better blood flow and nutrient partioning, as well as keeping that appetite up

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think its imperative to add cardio! itll help your endurance a lot while on cycle, allows you to train longer and harder, better blood flow and nutrient partioning, as well as keeping that appetite up
I wouldn't say it's imperative, but I do agree with everything else you have to say. I'm already lifting very long, hard, and heavy as we speak, so anymore would be overtraining. I have no problems with endurance/appetite and have had great success with bulking in the past w/o cardio. I suppose it's just personal preference, but I may throw in a day or two of light cardio each week to keep my heart in good shape.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say it's imperative, but I do agree with everything else you have to say. I'm already lifting very long, hard, and heavy as we speak, so anymore would be overtraining. I have no problems with endurance/appetite and have had great success with bulking in the past w/o cardio. I suppose it's just personal preference, but I may throw in a day or two of light cardio each week to keep my heart in good shape.
atleast 2 days a week of HIIT

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 THURSDAY 7/30/09

WEIGHT: 194.5lbs

REVIEW
I had a nice workout this afternoon. I felt stronger and my recovery seemed to be overall better. I set two new PR's today. Everything else went fine other than my elbows hurting during the cable front raises (more so my left one). I did have some aggression today and pumps were noticeable.

SIDES
Lethargy has come on. I was really tired this morning upon waking, but feeling better now after my workout. I can feel the lethargy slowly creeping up on me again.

SUPPLEMENTATION
1g of EQ-250
60mg of Trenadrol
30mg of Desoxydrol
5g of Taurine
16.5g of BCAA's
12g of Glutamine
1 pack of Animal Paks

DIET
Meal 1 - 40g shake mixed w/ 1/2c of oats
Meal 2 - 40g shake mixed w/ 1/2c of oats
WORKOUT
Meal 3 - 2 volcano burritos (taco bell)
Meal 4 - 40g shake mixed w/ 1/2c of oats
Meal 5 - Eggs or some sort of lean meat
Meal 6 - 1c of yogurt and some peanut butter

****I'm still wondering it it's okay to have 1 cheat meal per day while i'm bulking - if so, would it be possible to maintain my current bf% or even drop it a bit?

WORKOUT
DELTS
DB Shoulder Press: warm-ups = 45x10, 45x8, 75x6, working set = 90x6
Smith Shoulder Press (in front): 195x6 (NEW PR)
Smith Upright Rows; 155x6 (NEW PR)
Cable Front Raises: 50x6
DB Side Lateral Raises (done simultaneously): 45x6, 45x6
TRAPS
DB Shrugs (2sec pause at top of rep): 150x6, 150x6
BB Shrugs (behind back): 495x6, 495x6
FOREARMS
DB Wrist Curls (from front): 45x20, 45x10 (no rest between sets)
DB Wrist Curls (front side): 45x20, 45x10 (no rest between sets)
BB Wrist Curls (behind back): 95x20, 135x10 ( no rest between sets)
ABS
A1. Machine Crunches: 120x15, 120x15, 120x15, 120x15
A2. Hanging Leg Raises: 15, 15, 15, 15

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are dosing 1g 1,4ad everyday right? Lookin good bro!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I guess Im going to be lean bulking from now on...no more hormonals :(

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Jason, just out of curiosity, how do you split up your doses of everything? Do you space it out through the whole day...or do you take them at certain times?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jason, just out of curiosity, how do you split up your doses of everything? Do you space it out through the whole day...or do you take them at certain times?
This week, I'm taking the phera, tren and 1,4ad in two separate doses - once in the morning and once another 12hrs later. Next week i'll be spacing out the trena and phera to every 8hrs, but i'll keep the 1,4ad dosed at 500mg in the morning and another 500g 12hrs later.

I take my taurine and fish oils (sometimes at night) in the morning. BCAA'S and glutamine are split up. Animal pak and Cycle Assist are taken 3-4hrs before or after my prohormone dose.

Does this answer your question?

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
This week, I'm taking the phera, tren and 1,4ad in two separate doses - once in the morning and once another 12hrs later. Next week i'll be spacing out the trena and phera to every 8hrs, but i'll keep the 1,4ad dosed at 500mg in the morning and another 500g 12hrs later.

I take my taurine and fish oils (sometimes at night) in the morning. BCAA'S and glutamine are split up. Animal pak and Cycle Assist are taken 3-4hrs before or after my prohormone dose.

Does this answer your question?
Yessir it sure does....

Yeah, I was just curious because everyone is so different about it...

Thanks for answering me though :)

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 SATURDAY 8/1/09

REST DAY

Got held up at work today and I completely forgot that Zach's/Gold's closes at 6-7.30pm. I'll try and hit my legs tomorrow, if not, then no worries - missing legs one week is nada for me, bc they develop so well and fast. I could prob walk a flight of stairs for a sufficient leg workout ;)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REST DAY

Got held up at work today and I completely forgot that Zach's/Gold's closes at 6-7.30pm. I'll try and hit my legs tomorrow, if not, then no worries - missing legs one week is nada for me, bc they develop so well and fast. I could prob walk a flight of stairs for a sufficient leg workout ;)
show us some pics then :privateeye:

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 SUNDAY 8/2/09

WEIGHT: 198.25lbs

WEEK 1 REVIEW: I've put on 5.25lbs, but i'm not sure how much of that is/could be water. Today, I bumped the Phera and Trena up 1 more cap. Also, i've finally felt the strength gains kick in today. My body has also gotten a slight recomp effect. I set two new PR's on both of my leg exercises with still much more to come. I kept my workout sesh today short, but extremely heavy.

SIDES
Lethargy is more noticeable now, body temperature has raised, and i'm having cool, but wicked dreams while I sleep. No acne.

SUPPLEMENTATION
1g of EQ-250 (1,4ad)
90mg of Trenadrol
45mg of Desoxydrol (Phera)
5g Taurine
12g Glutamine
16.5g BCAA's
5g Fish Oils
1 pack of Animal Pak

DIET
Meal 1 - pasta and chicken breasts
WORKOUT
Meal 2 - 40g protein shake mixed with oats
Meal 3 - rice and orange roughy
Meal 4 - steak
Meal 5 - 40g protein shake
Meal 6 - yogurt and peanut butter

WORKOUT
LEGS
BB Squat: warm-ups = 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, working sets = 405x4, 455x4, 495x4 (NEW PR)
Leg Press: 1010x6, 1055x6 (NEW PR), 1100x6 (NEW PR)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
those squats better be ATG!!! good job though, being only day 7, you should be hitting some serious numbers when this is over

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those squats better be ATG!!! good job though, being only day 7, you should be hitting some serious numbers when this is over
nah lol. i never do atg squats - parallel is good enough for me. when your knees protrude your toes with that much weight, that calls for a nasty injury.
can't wait to see what numbers i pull in this following week!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, should be interesting. one comment, i think you'll really feel like shiat if you run the nolva and clomid at the same time, if you have clomid, the nolva really isn't necessary. some cortisol control startin 2 weeks into your PCT would be good also.

6 weeks of orals also, better get your liver values after your done with PCT. that is pretty intense.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ATG squats with 500 pounds would cause my kneecaps to pop off. Damn good squats man, parallel is what I do too... ATG places excess emphasis on glutes IMO...

Was gonna say it's soon to bump your phera dose so high, you've got a HUGE volume of stacked orals, then I saw your WO #s and figure you know what you're doing. This log is going to be very fun to watch! Keep it comin' bro.

*And I think nolva/clomid is a good stack... Never felt like shiat running these... I think they have some synergy in a stack, nolva blocking estrogen and clomid raising LH/FSH to quickly boost natural T levels.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks good man, should be interesting. one comment, i think you'll really feel like shiat if you run the nolva and clomid at the same time, if you have clomid, the nolva really isn't necessary. some cortisol control startin 2 weeks into your PCT would be good also.

6 weeks of orals also, better get your liver values after your done with PCT. that is pretty intense.
Thanks! I prefer Clomid over Nolva, but as you can see, both are dosed exceptionally low. I only start to feel like shiat when one is dosed high (mainly Clomid). Also, 6 weeks of Phera is no joke, so I don't want to take any risks. If anything, I may lower the clomid. I was on a 7 week cycle before this one (methyl's) and blood work came back positive as everything is in check now, but I will get blood work done again (get it done every 3-4mo).

ATG squats with 500 pounds would cause my kneecaps to pop off. Damn good squats man, parallel is what I do too... ATG places excess emphasis on glutes IMO...

Was gonna say it's soon to bump your phera dose so high, you've got a HUGE volume of stacked orals, then I saw your WO #s and figure you know what you're doing. This log is going to be very fun to watch! Keep it comin' bro.

*And I think nolva/clomid is a good stack... Never felt like shiat running these... I think they have some synergy in a stack, nolva blocking estrogen and clomid raising LH/FSH to quickly boost natural T levels.
Thanks! Right, and I don't feel like snapping any of my tendons either. It takes a few weeks and sometimes even longer for the 1,4ad to kick in. The last time I ran Tren+Phera, my sweet spot was 45mg for the Phera. This will be my first time to stack Nolva/Clomid, so it will be interesting.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 MONDAY 8/3/09

WEIGHT: 199lbs (+6)

REVIEW

The Phera has finally kicked in today and the Trenadrol is at full effect. The Trenadrol I am using are the new 30mg bottles, and I can tell all of you skeptics out there, it is NOT 19nor - it is still the same formula as the 3mg. I had a very nice and long workout today. Strength was definitely up from last week and I am repping various exercises more than usual. My body has noticeably recomped and vascularity is more visible. I hit a few new personal records today that I will list below. Had minor pains in my left elbow during BB Curls, but they have now ceased (might need to purchase some elbow braces).

SUPPLEMENTATION

1g of 1,4ad (eq-250)
90mg of Trenadrol
45mg of Desoxydrol (Phera)
Supporting Supps

SIDES

Lethargy and minor blemishes to the skin (oily skin).

DIET

I will no longer list my daily diet to save myself time, and you all pretty much know how it looks. If I do make any drastic changes, I will clarify that in a future post.

WORKOUT *NEW PERSONAL RECORDS WILL BE POSTED IN RED*

CHEST
BB Flat Bench Press: warm-ups = 135x10, 135x8, 185x6, 225x3, 225x1, working sets = 275x4, 275x4
Incline DB Press: 100x6
Cable Crossovers: 80x6, 80x6
Weighted Dips: BW+90x6, BW+90x6 - I have never done two sets of 6 back to back of 90lbs.

BICEPS
BB Curls: warm-ups = 45x12, 45x10, working sets = 115x6, 115x5, 115x4 - new pr for the first set and i'm counting the other two as pr's, bc i did more volume w/ same weight this week.
DB Hammer Curls: 55x6, 55x6 - again, I did two sets back to back which is more than last week.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 TUESDAY 8/4/09

WEIGHT: N/A

REVIEW

Hit a hard back and forearms workout today. My lifts still felt very strong after hitting biceps yesterday. Lots of vascularity in biceps and forearms. Strength is also up from last week.

SUPPLEMENTATION

1g of eq-250
90mg of trenadrol
45mg of desoxydrol

SIDES

Not much lethargy today, but had strange, lucid dreams. Little bit of acne has also popped up.

WORKOUT

BACK
Wide/Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: warm-ups = 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 100x3, 120x1, working sets = 160x6, 160x6
Smith Bent-Over Rows: 245x6, 245x6 (will go much heavier next week with BB)
Deadlifts: warm-ups = 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, working set = 405x4
T-Bar Rows: 145x6, 145x6

FOREARMS
DB Wrist Curls: 40x20, 40x20, 40x20
BB Behind-Back Wrist Curls: 95x15, 95x15, 95x15

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ahh the great 405 DEADLIFT...one day I will get there!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro. Been following along since I'm also on PP at the moment bridged w/ Epi. Your pushin some serious weight.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 WEDNESDAY 8/5/09

WEIGHT: NOT TAKEN

REVIEW

Hit legs again today. My strength has gone up from three days ago (last leg sesh). Set another personal record for seated leg curls. Recovery was second to none. I had planned on doing two working sets of squats @ 495 for 4-6 reps, but ended up doing only one working set, bc on the third rep of the first set i nearly lost balance and control of all the weight. I had no spot and I trusted no one in the gym today to spot me - I would rather ditch the weight than chance injuring myself and someone else.

SUPPLEMENTATION

1g - eq-250
90mg - trenadrol
45mg - desoxydrol
supporting supps

SIDES

No lethargy, much aggression, horrible dreams (tolerable), and acne has cleared up.

WORKOUT
*Warm-ups will be in blue, PR's will be in red, and working sets in green.

LEGS
BB Squats: 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, 405x3, 405x1, 495x3
Leg Press: 1100x6, 1100x6 (i could easily do another 200 or so lbs, but there is no more room to put on weights)
Hack Squats: 450x6 (should have gone heavier)
Seated Leg Curls: 180x6
Seated Leg Extensions: 300x6

ABS
A1. Seated Machine Crunches: 140x12, 140x12, 140x12
A2. Hanging Leg Raises: 12, 12, 12
A3. Seated "Twist" Machine for Obliques: 200x12, 200x12 (couldn't go a third set)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout man

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 11 THURSDAY 8/6/09

WEIGHT: 196.5lbs

REVIEW

My strength was definitely up today from last week. I had nice pumps/vascularity. Recovery was quick. Very minor ache in left delt from kicking up the DB (always have trouble with left arm kicking up db's). I set a few new personal records. I will be taking tomorrow, sat and sun off - week 2 review on sun.

SUPPLEMENTATION
*Decided to switch up the dosing protocol just for today as it will be more convenient for me.

1g EQ-250 (2 preWO)
90mg Trenadrol (60mg preWO)
45mg Desoxydrol (30mg preWO)
Supporting Supps

WORKOUT

DELTS
DB Shoulder Press: 45x10, 45x8, 60x6, 75x4, 90x6, 90x6 (first time to do these back to back - should have gone 95lb db's)
Smith Shoulder Press (in front): 195x6, 225x6
DB Side Lateral Raises (standing): 45x6, 50x6

TRICEPS
Smith Reverse Grip Bench Press: 225x6, 245x6
Skull Crushers: 125x6
Rope Pulldowns: 200x6, 200x6 (first time to do these back to back - could have gone more weight but no room to put on more)

TRAPS
DB Shrugs: 150x10 (2sec pause at top of rep)
Smith Shrugs (behind back): 465x10

CALVES
Seated Calf Raises: 135x10, 235x10, 280x10, 280x10

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sh1t strong as an ox bro..wish we had 150's at my gym

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 REVIEW (DAY 14 SUNDAY 8/9/09)

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday = REST DAYS

WEIGHT: NOT TAKEN/ WILL TAKE TMRW

SIDES
Much lethargy, but i've had the past 4 days to sleep it off. Acne is gone thanks to Java Lather + Adapalene. I now have much aggression and today I feel like a beast.

WEEK 2 REVIEW
This second week has brought me much strength, some aggression, and a good recomping effect while still putting a bit of mass. I will bump up my calories tomorrow and see how that treats me. Everything is in check thus far. Tomorrow is gym day and I will tear through those weights with many new personal records like a piece of cake.