JustDidIt's Americell-Labs MMA-3, TREN & AH-89 PH Log

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Well after much thought and research, I started my stack. Started my stack 2 weeks ago and I thought I'd post this here as well because I'm looking for more feedback. Soooo...here goes.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
updating...

The next couple posts will be just catching up...so bear with me

-Stack 12 weeks-
ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 8weeks (1,4ad)
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/0/0/0/0 (possibly upping the dosing)
ACL TREN Xtreme 8weeks
0/0/0/0/90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
ACL AH-89 Xtreme 8weeks (Stanozolol)
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/75/75/75/75

-Cycle support Sups-
Nutrilite Double X multivitamin
Nutrilite Garlic Heart Health
Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex Helps digest all that extra protein and fats that I'm eating!
Nutrilite Glucose Health Includes chromium picolinate, which is an essential trace mineral that aids in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables obvious, phytonutrients
ACL EFA-952 Xtreme Essential Fatty Acids
ACL Livr Xtreme obvious
ACL JT-230 Xtreme Joint support since this is a cutting, lean stack
CEL Cycle support obvious
NOW foods ZMA obvious

-PCT-
PCT Assist by CEL (PCT assist)
0/4/4/4/4
DS Lean Xtreme (Leaning effects)
4/4/4/4/4/4
ACL CEE Xtreme (Creatine)
6g/6g/6g/6g/
tamoxifen(SERM)
20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/10mg
DS Activate Xtreme (natty test booster)
0/0/4/4/4/4

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 1

Week 1 Day 1 Chest

Weight : 197lbs
BodyFat % : ??

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3pills),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3pills), Nutrilite Glucose (3pills), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3pills), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8pills), NOW foods ZMA (3pills)
Sides : Full stomach of pills...ugh
Strength : normal...no chance for 1,4ad to kick in yet
Appettite : normal...ECA is keeping it suppressed

Goal : Build strength and maybe some lean weight...Try into the 1000lb club in 3 lifts.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 2

Week 1 Day 2 Arms

Weight : 198.1lbs

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3pills),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3pills), Nutrilite Glucose (3pills), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3pills), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8pills), NOW foods ZMA (3pills)
Sides : none, actually felt better than yesterday. Although not really a side-effect of the MMA-3, but I am extremely Sore from yesterday. For the most part, I'm in pretty good shape, but i haven't done chest in weeks and now i'm all achey...Feels great to be working out again.
Strength : Strength seems about normal. Really good pump, arms felt swoll all day.
Appettite : Actually a little hungry all day. Forgot to take ECA.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 3

Week 1 Day 3 Day off

Weight : ??
BodyFat % : ?? Felt fatter 2day...maybe cuz I didn't work out.

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx2
Sides : Still sore as hell from the last 2 days. Libido seems a bit higher. Arms and Chest still feel tight...like i just lifted
Strength : n/a
Appettite : Normal

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Previous Q's...

Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield
first off, 1,4ad at 300mg ED is pointless. if youre going to dose it that low just drop it. at 200 pounds i would go 800mg the whole way and you shouldnt have to "look out for anything" because its mild and even at that dose it has very few sides. ive ran it at 1000mg with 0 issues.
The way everyone else is dosing iForce's Bold product, I would agree that I am underdosing. Also most IForce Reps are only recommending 400-600 if stacking with another PH such as Tren. However, I am running Americell-Labs "Boldenone product" MMA-3 Xtreme. I understand that at the highest recommended dosage (300mg) ED is 1/2 the recommended dosage of iForce's product. THE ONLY REASON i would start at this and go up if necessary is that I've used TREN and MASS before by ACL and had excellent results at the ACL's recommended dosing. I ran the MASS 30/30/30/30/0/0 and the TREN 0/0/90/90/90/90 for a total of 6 weeks. It MAY BE GOOD advise to listen to the 6 weeks of TREN tho, I've heard mixed reviews of the effects after 6 weeks. Back to the topic, I think that ACL's recommended dosing is based off their products bioavailability. 300mg is where I think I should start unless someone on this forum has taken MMA-3 Xtreme at 300mg ED for 8weeks and not seen results. I realize that it takes 2-3 weeks for Bold products to "kick-in" so anyone who runs 300mg ED of MMA-3 for only 4 weeks probably won't see much at all.

That's my thought process for only starting at 300mg. Everyone's body is different and reacts differently to PHs.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Previous Q's...

i dont know why you want to stretch this out to 12 weeks. you could do an 8 week cycle, something like this...

Bold - x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x
Tren - x/x/x/x/x/x/0/0
AH-89 - 0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x

The way I have it set up:

MMA-3 Xtreme 8weeks
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/0/0/0/0 (possibly upping the dosing)
TREN Xtreme 8weeks
0/0/0/0/90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
AH-89 Xtreme 8weeks
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/75/75/75/75

The reason for starting TREN after the fourth week is that I am trying for a clean bulk. After the MMA-3 "kicks-in" I wanted to added leaning effect that TREN is known for. I also didn't want to run more than 2 PHs at a time thus the overlapping.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Previous Q's

a cycle this long with this many compounds is going to be suppressive, i wouldnt mess around with an OTC PCT, just use Nolva.
I don't think that adding in the PCT support along with creatine will hurt. Rather be safe than sorry. I do have the tamoxifen on hand.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Previous Q's

way too many things for cycle support, just get AI Cycle Support, fish oil, a multi, and maybe some joint stuff and you should be fine.
My Cycle sups:
Nutrilite Double X multivitamin
Nutrilite Garlic Heart Health
Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex Helps digest all that extra protein and fats that I'm eating!
Nutrilite Glucose Health Includes chromium picolinate, which is an essential trace mineral that aids in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables obvious, phytonutrients
ACL EFA-952 Xtreme Essential Fatty Acids
ACL Livr Xtreme obvious
ACL JT-230 Xtreme Joint support since this is a cutting, lean stack
CEL Cycle support obvious
NOW foods ZMA obvious

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Previous Q's

hardcore ACL stack haha. their products are WAY overpriced bro. i have a feeling youre buying this at Max Muscle. stay away from those sharks and get some better/cheaper stuff online. if you've already bought this, plus the other ACL stuff you mentioned, im scared just thinking of the price tag.
Ageed, ACL's products do scream expensive. But everyone should know that you should never buy directly at the Suggested Retail Price! Always find retailers that will sell cheaper. Max Muscle has been an obvious culprit in selling to the unaware people, fortunately I do my research before i buy and never buy from them.

Price tag....yeah a bit pricey but I'd rather pay for quality product. Hince the Nutrilite supplements...the oldest and best selling brand of vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements....EVER.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
more q's

-trisorbagen or whatever it is...waste of money.
Thanks for the heads up. I was a little skeptical.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Ah-89 Q's

Originally Posted by HIITB$
Im unfamiliar with the "winztrol", are we talking winny? or what the heck is like/clone of?
AH-89 Xtreme is a clone PH of Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol. Is AH-89 underdosed, I dunno, I can't vouch for that...I guess we'll see. I be sure to measure BF before and after.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Low dosing of 1,4ad

Originally Posted by wy4786
And please increase the bold dosage.
I'm not disagreeing...but I am just looking for more than just a "You should" answer. This of course is regarding the suspected low dosing of ACL's MMA-3 "Boldenone" product and not iForce's BOLD200 product.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Lethargy...

Originally Posted by sammoken
By the end of this cycle I think you'll understand the term "steroid lethargy" very well...
I plan on combating that by cycling ECA/clen...MRI Black Powder does wonders as well

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 4

Week 1 Day 4 Legs

Weight : 200.1lbs

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx2
Sides : none
Strength : hard to say, 1st day doing legs in over a month. I got so light headed I about threw up.
Appettite : Even with the ECAx2 I felt hungery all day. May bump it up to 3 ED.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1 Day 5 Back

BodyFat % : ?? Starting to look leaner... ya! a bit more vascular, can't wait for the lower abs to show through again.

Sides : none..
Strength : It was a crappy workout...rushed through it...still late to class.
Appettite : Forgot to bump up the ECA to 3x and of course I felt hungry all day.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 6

Week 1 Day 6 Chest and Abs

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx3
Strength : Again another crappy workout. Actually felt weak.
Appettite : ECAx3 again I felt hungry all day...wtf!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Start of PH Stack Pics 1

Wide Back - Cant post pics so i'll post links, just paste the below address into your browser...

img5.imageshack.us/img5/6020/wideback01may0109.jpg

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
here's the rest...

Cant post pics so i'll post links, just paste the below address into your browser...

Back Flexed

img89.imageshack.us/img89/2210/back06may0109.jpg

Side Flex

img89.imageshack.us/img89/540/sideflex01may0109.jpg

Calves Flexed

img89.imageshack.us/img89/5298/flexedcalves01may0109.jpg

Most Muscular

img204.imageshack.us/img204/300/mostmuscular01may0109.jpg

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 12

Week 2 Day 12 Shoulders

Weight : 200.8lbs
BodyFat % : ?? Still looking vascular...but still haven't lost any belly fat. Going to start cardio wk 3.

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx3
Strength : I don't know if my strength went up or just my endurance is getting better. I was able to BB Shoulder press significantly more reps than usual....Straight up killed shoulders today.
Appettite : ECAx3 again..may up it to x4 before i switch to Clen next week!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Feeling bloated...

All this protein and supps is really starting to make me feel bloated in my lower abs area...LIKE A LOT!!! I'd post a pic of me not flexing my abs but its quite embarrasing.

Has anyone heard of or used RPN's GUT HEALTH? I've read a few reviews that it helps with bloating and gas build-up due to large amounts of eating..aka protein. Here is a little about the product. Just copy and paste this into your browser.

img530.imageshack.us/img530/4269/rpn.jpg

Probiotics are bacterical flora that dwell in the intestines, allowing the nutrients we ingest to be utilized by the body. Modern diet, stress, and training all compromise the health of the Gut, leading to sickness, gas, indigestion, and wasted nutrients - not to mention contribute to sickness. GUT Health contains a strong, hearty strain of Lactobacillus casei, called KE99. THis university studied probiotic has been shown to:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membranes, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. GUT Health...for Vital Digestion and Optimal Results.

I ordered mine yesterday...hope it comes soon and works well.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 14

Week 2 Day 14 Legs

Weight : 199.8lbs
BodyFat % : ?? I don't know if i'm going to even put this up anymore, I thought i would have my BF tested by now, but since i haven't... I am taking pics every 2 weeks so I can visibly see a diff but i guess only time will really tell.

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx4
Sides : little acne on shoulders...very minor
Strength : Again endurance seems better. Reps were higher in my Box squats and my straight leg dead lifts. Starting to see veins in my calves... pretty cool.
Appettite : ECAx4 still hungry.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 15

Week 3 Day 15 Back

Weight : 200lbs

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps May bump this up to 600mg if i don't see a bigger difference by the end of week 3),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx4 last day on ECA...switching to clen.
Sides : minor acne
Strength : endurance was really good. Starting to see that my lats are getting bigger.
Appettite : ECAx4 still hungry... the next 2 weeks are gonna suck because clen isn't supposed to suppress appettite...I also hope that i don't get the caffeine headaches. I will be using MRI's Black Powder for workout energy which has some caffeine but...we'll see.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Probiotics...

All this protein and supps is really starting to make me feel bloated in my lower abs area...LIKE A LOT!!! I'd post a pic of me not flexing my abs but its quite embarrasing.

Has anyone heard of or used RPN's GUT HEALTH? I've read a few reviews that it helps with bloating and gas build-up due to large amounts of eating..aka protein. Here is a little about the product. Just copy and paste this into your browser.

img530.imageshack.us/img530/4269/rpn.jpg

Probiotics are bacterical flora that dwell in the intestines, allowing the nutrients we ingest to be utilized by the body. Modern diet, stress, and training all compromise the health of the Gut, leading to sickness, gas, indigestion, and wasted nutrients - not to mention contribute to sickness. GUT Health contains a strong, hearty strain of Lactobacillus casei, called KE99. THis university studied probiotic has been shown to:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membranes, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. GUT Health...for Vital Digestion and Optimal Results.

I ordered mine yesterday...hope it comes soon and works well.
On a side note, I've been doing some research on this ProBiotics...and I guess because it's not that common of a problem, nobody talks about it. But, the word on-line and from a few people i've talked to is that the one i've ordered is a base-line product but they sell products out there that have 200 billion active cultures. If i see a difference on the RPN product I'll post the results and probably try the stronger products.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 16

Week 3 Day 16 Day off

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps)
Sides : none..really
Strength : strength was way up...took a power nap. hahaha
Appettite : Extremely hungry...but the effects of taking ECA are starting to show. Getting a little leaner. Clen does NOT curb appettite FYI.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 17

Week 3 Day 17 Day off

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps)
Sides : body isn't quite used to the clen...noticed my hands shaking a bit.
Strength : ~
Appettite : Extremely hungry

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 18

Week 3 Day 18 Chest

Weight : 203.3lbs...1,4ad kicking in or just a full stomach??

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen

Sides : hands still pretty shaky from the clen...felt HOT, like almost sweating just standing at work. Clen is awesome for burning fat. BP is a little elevated.
Strength : Workout was awesome. Strength was really good. Huge pumps. My GF was like "Your chest is huuuuuuuge!!"
Appettite : Seems like I ate like every 3 hrs... might explain the weight jump. Crap...this is supposed to be a leaning/cutting stack. I may have to cut back my calorie intake. I guess its ok as long as im losing fat. :)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 19

Week 3 Day 19 Arms & Abs

Supplements : MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen

Sides : none
Strength : Workout good.
Appettite : normal
Overall : nothing to report...just a normal workout. Lower abs looking a little better.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
pics of almost everything

Got bored... took a pic of The ACL cutting stack & support supps. The only thing missing is the PCT supps. The P.C.T. Assist by CEL, Lean Xtreme by DS, tamoxifen & Activate Xtreme by DS. I'll take that some other time.

Attachments

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 20

Week 3 Day 20 Legs

Weight: 198lbs...Damn...my weight fluctuates...

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps)

Sides: none. Didn't take any clen today...so no shakes.
Strength: Sick! I got a PR in squats. 315x6 Most ever before was only 3 reps. I also almost got 405 on dead lift...but almost doesn't cut it. 1000lbs is looking good and I haven't even started the TREN yet. My strength is definitely up significantly from the beginning of the cycle.
Appetite: normal. I'm not concerned about the weight loss. That is kind of the point of a cutting stack. But, mainly that I don't lose strength or better yet that my strength goes up as planned.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 21

Week 3 Day 21 Shoulders

Weight: 200lbs

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen

Sides: Libido is definitely UP!!
Strength: Short workout...probably hit shoulders up again 2mrow. Strength was better than normal...Again reps were higher in everything.
Appetite: normal.
Overall: Happy girlfriend :)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 22

Week 4 Day 22 Shoulders

Weight: 201.3lbs

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen

Sides: Libido is 10/10 everything else normal.
Strength: Still really good. Pretty sure i had a PR but i didn't write down my last shoulder workout so eh...oh well.
Overall: Again... Happy girlfriend :)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 23

Week 4 Day 23 Day off

Weight: ??

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen, RPN Gut Health (2 caps)

Sides: Libido is still higher than normal...lucky for me, my GF is a sport and plays along. :) Been on the Gut health for 3 days now... not feelin or looking any different...Very disappointed.
Strength: n/a
Overall: Feelin good.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 24

Week 4 Day 24 Day off

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen, RPN Gut Health (3 caps)

Sides: Libido is awesome. My bloating is starting to go down. I guess i was just being impatient toward the Gut Health.
Appetite: normal...hungry all day
Overall: Slept ALOT! Felt great!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 25

Week 4 Day 25 Day off ~ Memorial Day

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), 80mcg clen, RPN Gut Health (3 caps)

Sides: none to speak of
Appetite: just hungry
Overall: Spent time with friends....Good Day!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 26

Week 4 Day 26 Chest

Weight: 202lbs

Sides: none...libido is UP!
Strength: I know it's not that much but i was able to BP 100lb DBs for a full set! A PR for me. I usually don't do DB but it's always good to change it up. It will help my stabilizers.
Appetite: normal
Overall: Wasn't able to spend time with the GF...she was in need of my new libido boost.... she likes it a lot. :)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 27

Week 4 Day 27 Legs

Weight: 203lbs

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), RPN Gut Health (3 caps), ECAx3

Sides: none
Strength: YEeeeeeeeeeaaAH! NEW PR 405lbs BB Deadlift. Really stooked about that. Also did the 315lbs BB Squats for 6 reps again. Pretty sure i'll get 8-10 next week or maybe try for my max...never maxed before on squats. All of these are attainable because i start the TREN next wk.
Appetite: normal
Overall: Been pretty sleepy lately...but not getting more than 6hrs of sleep can do that when your lifting heavier than normal. OVERALL...good workout/Day

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 28

Week 4 Day 27 Back

Weight: 203lbs

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps),Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), RPN Gut Health (3 caps), ECAx3

Sides: none...SORE AS @#$% today from my leg workout.
Strength: Had a really good workout...nothing to big to report.
Appetite: suppressed
Overall: Good workout...decent day. Last day of just MMA-3 Xtreme. I start my TREN Xtreme/MMA-3 Xtreme Stack tomorrow.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Middle Trap Workout Question...

Looking for a good workout for my middle back...to be exact the Trapezius, middle part (Trapezius) High of the spinal column (between 4th and 9th vertebra) #2 in the picture...

I have tried face pull, close grip pull-ups, DB rows...

Anyone have any ideas?

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 29

Week 4 Day 29 Arms

Weight: 204lbs

Supplements: MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), RPN Gut Health (3 caps),

Sides: none...My Lats were really sore...Helps to have a workout partner...to push you past what you think your limit is....
Strength: Ehhh...nothing big NEW PR 135lb BB curl for 4 reps...just felt awesome.
Appetite: odd...no ECA and not that hungry...
Overall: Long Day...but a good long workout as well.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
...update

Took new end of 4 week pictures. Will post them later.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
week 4 review of stack...

So after 4 weeks of being on the following supplements. I will rate them as follows:

ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 8/10 As a 1,4ad product ran ALONE... this probably could have been dosed higher as everyone was telling me. However, after 28 days I have gained 7lbs...I know i haven't had my BF% tested yet, but i can tell from the pictures that my BF% has gone down. So it is very possible that i've put on actually 8-10lbs of muscle while losing 2-3lbs of fat. Very impressive for not doing any cardio. The next 4 weeks should really show some good results with the MMA-3 stacked with the TREN. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Nutrilite Double X (3pills ED) 10/10 Highly recommend!
Nutrilite Garlic (1pill ED) 8/10 Recommend! May have helped with any high BP i may have encountered while on this stack
Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps) 5/10 Kind of unfair...but it was my fault because i just found out that i was supposed to take them 30min BEFORE a meal with water...oh well...I still have 8 wks to go.
Nutrilite Glucose (3caps) 10/10 Highly recommend! I am sure i'll see more if its effects with the cardio that i have started as of today.
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills) 9/10 Recommend! Keeps my immune system fight of all the bugs while i'm beating the crap out of my body.
Nutrilite Ocean Essentials EFAs (3 gel caps ED) 8/10 wasn't able to tell the difference yet, but because i'm attempting to lean down and gain muscle mass, its important to help keep toxins out and bring nutrients into your cells...so I take them.
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (4am 4pm = 8 caps) 7/10 I Don't think that cycle support is necessary on a 1,4ad ONLY cycle however now that I'm starting to add TREN to the cycle...I'm sure it will aid in my recovery.
NOW foods ZMA (3caps before bed) 7/10 Same as the cycle support...probably not necessary on only a bold cycle but with the TREN being added...most likely VERY necessary.
RPN Gut Health (3 caps) 2/10 so far a waste of money...Going to try a higher dosage...like the 200 billion one. :)

Overall: Very pleased with this stack. Goes to show that you don't need to run 600-800mg of this product like you do iForce's BOLD product to see good results. Strength went up in everything, made several PRs and that is only in the 1st 4 weeks. Even lost visable BF! 1,4ad isn't supposed to really even get going until the 3-4 week anyway. So anyone one running this (MMA-3 Xtreme) for only 4 weeks should really consider running it for the full 8 weeks that is recommended for any 1,4ad product to get the maximum benefit out of the product.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
middle back workout...

Looking for a good workout for my middle back...to be exact the Trapezius, middle part (Trapezius) High of the spinal column (between 4th and 9th vertebra) #2 in the picture...

Anyone have any ideas?
BUMP!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Current Stats

So here are my current lift stats:

Bench: 301 lb (136.8 kg) Est...Based off 225 lbs x 10
Bicep Curl: 148 lb (67.3 kg) Est...Based off 135 lbs x 4
Squat: 366 lb (166.4 kg) Est...Based off 315 lbs x 6
Barbell Rows:
Deadlift: 405 lb (184.1 kg) Yeah!
Overhead Press: 175 lb (79.5 kg) Est...Based off 155 lbs x 5

Looks like I should be able to beat my goal with ease...

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
BUMP!

Anyone have any ideas?
Anyone!?! I found a little info about the yates row and the BB Row...Anything else?