JustDidIt's Americell-Labs MMA-3, TREN & AH-89 PH Log

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 55 & 56

Week 8 Day 55 & 56 Shoulders & Arms

Weight: 205lbs

Supplements: Last Dosage of MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill),Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex (3caps), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx4

Sides: n/a

Strength/Workout: nothing to report...still doing the high reps sets...arms are getting so pumped that it makes it hard to squeeze at the top of each curl. Attempted 225x1 on shoulder press and failed... oh well.

Appetite: hungry

Overall: I hate starting new workouts such as these higher rep sets cuz I don't have anything to compare it to.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
8 week 56 day Review

After 8 weeks of being on the following supplements. I will rate them as follows:

ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 300mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 8/10 As I said before, this product has been underated by many. I think any other 1,4ad product ran ALONE at THIS DOSAGE would have less results ... This could have been dosed higher but who knows the effects it may have had on mine or anyone else's body. Just after 56 days I have Gained muscle mass and cut BF. Impressive for not doing any as much cardio as I should have. I as said before, with the extra cardio I believe that my BF could have been decreased even more significantly. Even before I had started TREN, in the first 28 days I had reached at least 3 new PRs. This stuff is the real deal. You don't need to run out and buy 4 bottles of this to get results unlike some of the other 1,4 AD products. Once stacked with TREN....crazy results.

ACL TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps spaced evenly every 6 hrs ED) 10/10 There isn't one bad thing I can think of to say about this product. AMAZING Strength increases! I have surpassed all of my goals and I still have 4 weeks to go.

Nutrilite Double X (3pills ED) 10/10 Highly recommend!

Nutrilite Garlic (1pill ED) 8/10 Recommend! I think this may have helped my heart strength while on this stack

Nutrilite Glucose (3caps) 10/10 Highly recommend! I think that this stacked with the ECA or clen has shredded more fat off me than ever before, while still not doing the cardio that i should have.

Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills) 9/10 Recommend! Kept my immune system strong while the flu and cold were floating around my apt.

Nutrilite Ocean Essentials EFAs (3 gel caps ED) 8/10 At first I was skeptical about EFAs but with all the standing computer work I do at work, I can tell this has helped keep my joints lubricated. I plan on throwing in some Nutrilite Glucosamine, it is for improving joint function and builds cartilage. Supposed to feel better in seven days!!

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (4am 4pm = 8 caps) 7/10 More than ever I think the more we can do to protect our bodies while on any type of stack would be beneficial. With the liver protectant and other support supps to help with Blood pressure...This support supp is a must!

NOW foods ZMA (3caps before bed) 7/10 Really think this helps me feel rested after I wake up.

Overall: Now that I am done taking the MMA-3 Xtreme and only stacked it for 4 weeks with TREN Xtreme, I can say this stack is AWESOME for LBM. As I have said before you get what you pay for. Also that you don't need to run 600-800mg of MMA-3 to see good results. While on the TREN and MMA-3 strength went up in everything, made several PRs and some of that was in the 1st 4 weeks. AGAIN 1,4ad isn't supposed to really even get going until the 3-4 week anyway. So anyone one running this (MMA-3 Xtreme) for only 4 weeks should really consider running it for the full 8 weeks that is recommended for any 1,4ad product to get the maximum benefit out of the product. As for the TREN Xtreme, all the reviews speak for for themselves. I can't say that you would gain 2 much CLEAN mass on a TREN only stack but it will definitely increase your strength like no other.

Stay tuned for more....

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 57 & 58

Week 9 Day 57 & 58 Day off

Weight: 205lbs

Supplements: AH-89 Xtreme 75mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx4

Sides: looking really lean in the abs...probably more than I ever have...especially with out cardio!!!!

Strength/Workout: n/a

Appetite: haha still fairly hungry..ALL day.

Overall: Slept....A LOT!! I really enjoy these days. :)

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 59

Week 9 Day 59 Chest

Weight: 206.2lbs...??

Supplements: AH-89 Xtreme 75mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), ECAx4

Sides: strong?? :)

Strength/Workout: well...I did it. New PR 315x1 BB Flat BenchPress! Again I started off with my normal warm up and things were just moving REALLY smooth....so I pounded out the 315x1 and went on to 225x12 225x8 and 6 before dropping to 185 and doing close grip...chest felt amazing!

Appetite: still cruising on what felt like empty all day...gotta eat!

Overall: This stack has been amazing. Now that I have almost hit all my goals, I will probably starting trying to cut more and keep the strength.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Current Lift Stats after 8 weeks

So here are my current lift stats:

Bench: 315 lb (143.2 kg)
Bicep Curl: 152 lb (69.1 kg)
Squat: 398 lb (180.9 kg)
Barbell Rows: 262 lb (119.1 kg)
Deadlift: 425 lb (193.2 kg)
Overhead Press: 205 lb (93.2 kg)

My 3 lift goal of 1,000lbs surpassed = 1,138lbs

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 60

Week 9 Day 60 Back

Weight: 206.4lbs...??

Sides: thick upper...with a small waist??

Strength/Workout: nothing big...just high reps, lots of sweat and veins everywhere!

Appetite: same...

Overall: getting up there in weight...really like this lower weight with the 2-3 second holds...really gets a good pump.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 61

Week 9 Day 61 Legs

Weight: 206.9lbs...I ate only 2 meals...this is not good..

Sides: Lower back a lil bit sore...not really any REAL side effects.

Strength/Workout: well...this TREN & AH-89 are no joke... New PR on BB Squats...405x2!! well, more like 1.75 I threw up the first one no problem...felt so good thought I'd go for number 2...and needed a lil help. My spotter said it didn't help me at all, but all I know is that I started to struggle and I saw him start to assist so to me it wasn't 100% all mine. After that I wanted to mix it up again so I did 6 more sets of alternating stances. My legs were shaking. :) finished with 4 sets extensions doing each rep with a hold count of at least 5. Got done and I could barely jog back to my place...felt awesome!:liar:

Appetite: hungry...tried not to eat so much.

Overall: Unfortunately I was only able to workout for 45min before I had to run to work. Would have like to have time to workout my hamstrings...although I know 2mrow I will be sore just from that short workout. I really didn't think my strength would jump that much but I guess I haven't try to do a ORM in a while.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Catching up. What kind of shoulder press did you fail with on 225? Standing or Seated? And a free-weighted BB?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Damn, your back got thick and wide... You blew up. Nice additional mass on the shoulders as well.

Great before and after pictures.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Catching up. What kind of shoulder press did you fail with on 225? Standing or Seated? And a free-weighted BB?
I have been doing all my starting shoulder presses inside the free weight squat rack w/ BB

that way when I can't push the BB up, it won't have to fall all the way to the ground but rather to the safety stops...I'll do this usually till about fail then switch over to Smith Machine seated shoulder presses.

Damn, your back got thick and wide... You blew up. Nice additional mass on the shoulders as well.

Great before and after pictures.
Thanks for the comments and following along. HA, sometimes I wonder if I should even keep posting, your about the only one that seems to leave comments or follow along.

Oh, well... :rolleyes:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Eh, you should come into some of the other logs and introduce yourself.

Looks like you have a lot to offer. I'll vouch for you. :lol:

Are those Militarys seated on a chair? or standing? Either way, that's an impressive lift.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Eh, you should come into some of the other logs and introduce yourself.

Looks like you have a lot to offer. I'll vouch for you. :lol:.
I hope I never boast like I know a lot but if anyone asks I'll do my best or refer them to someone who does.

Are those Militarys seated on a chair? or standing? Either way, that's an impressive lift.
Thx, I probably could do more seated but cause of the stability of the chair, but my shoulder presses are done mainly standing up. The one thing I have to be careful about is the little cheat that a lot of people and I've done before while doing standing shoulder presses. I think its cheating to use any help from legs while standing. I will often catch myself kind of "popping" the weight up to get those last few reps in by using my legs help get the weight above my head...Also sometimes my back will arch quite a bit and that can show that my core is exhausted to keep up the stability and I'll either need to lower the weight or just stop before I hurt myself.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 62

Week 9 Day 62 Day off...family time.

Weight: ??

Sides:none

Strength/Workout:n/a played/entertained my nephews and nieces that are in town visiting.

Appetite: same...hungry

Overall: My sister was in town w/ her kids so I helped entertain them so she could take a break. No wonder she was exhausted...those kids go none stop...Glad I don't have any yet....that i know of. HA!...I'll hit up shoulders and hopefully arms tomorrow.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean with the "popping"... I recently switched to seated military, and the numbers have been humbling to say the least. On the Hammerstrength machine, I can push 2 45's plus a 25 on each side... With the seated free weight, I'm struggling to rep out a set of 8 with 135.

Those neices and nephews are a blessing man... Love mine to death, but she's also showed me how far from ready I am to have my own. :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a good workout for my middle back...to be exact the Trapezius, middle part (Trapezius) High of the spinal column (between 4th and 9th vertebra) #2 in the picture...

I have tried face pull, close grip pull-ups, DB rows...

Anyone have any ideas?
Incline Bench, close grip EZ Bar Rows; it really highlights that whole thoracic region. I usually get DOMS in the rhomboids, teres muscles, and acromio/spinae traps. Liken to where I get taxed when I dead lift.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Incline Bench, close grip EZ Bar Rows; it really highlights that whole thoracic region. I usually get DOMS in the rhomboids, teres muscles, and acromio/spinae traps. Liken to where I get taxed when I dead lift.
this is a good one....i just tried em! thanks sam! also if you turn around on the lat pulldown...and pull behind the head while really concentrating on squeezing your traps as you come down it should target that area.....go pretty light on the weight though as this is a high risk movement....i use like 80lbs...oh nice log by the way...subbed

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a good one....i just tried em! thanks sam! also if you turn around on the lat pulldown...and pull behind the head while really concentrating on squeezing your traps as you come down it should target that area.....go pretty light on the weight though as this is a high risk movement....i use like 80lbs...oh nice log by the way...subbed
AWESOME! :usa:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, excellent detail and sick lifts.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your lats are definitely, noticeably wider on your progression pics. Awesome work.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great log and great progress man. I also like how your running it longer then the typical 4 weeks.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far bro, you bring alot of knowledge to the table. Strong lifts, good progress...subbed.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 63

Week 10 Day 63 Shoulders & Arms

Weight: 207lbs...well weights up 10lbs from start...not sure if thats good or not for a cutting log...

Sides: minor 2 zits on shoulder, haha oooooh breaking out. :)

Strength/Workout: Straight away after stretching i warmed up with 135x8 on Standing BB shoulder press. Went really easy...threw on the 25s did 185x3...easy enough I wanted to try some heavier weight. 205x1 no problem...2 more 10s New PR 225x1 actually went up pretty easy. Tried 235...no luck. Droped back down to 135 and did 2 sets of 10 before moving on to bi's and tri's. I have decided to it might help my definition by doing higher reps...plus this will help with my endurance. I started with 50% of my max (150x1 so 75lbs) doing around 25 reps and working my way down to at least 12 reps before I lowered the weight. I did the same for tri's as well. Really needing to get More definition...Ha...starting to see veins on my lats while doing overhead tri's...kinda cool. :)

Appetite: non-stop hunger...and not even on MMA-3 Xtreme...and my body is craving calories.

Overall: Well I can honestly say that after only a week on TREN and AH-89, this stuff is really boosting my strength while cutting me fairly well for not trying as hard as I should. After the kids left and I took a much needed nap, I hit the gym for my long awaited workout.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
I know what you mean with the "popping"... I recently switched to seated military, and the numbers have been humbling to say the least. On the Hammerstrength machine, I can push 2 45's plus a 25 on each side... With the seated free weight, I'm struggling to rep out a set of 8 with 135.

Those neices and nephews are a blessing man... Love mine to death, but she's also showed me how far from ready I am to have my own. :lol:
I have a 24hr membership but never go cuz my apt Gym is so convenient...but for the free weight machines...it is limited to only a leg press. I usually use the free weight squat racks, Kore deadlift platform, DB and BBs...maybe a cable machine rarely. The rest are your usual cardio machine and lots of useless stack weight machines.

Dont worry about the weight...it'll come. Good luck!

Awesome log so far bro, you bring alot of knowledge to the table. Strong lifts, good progress...subbed.
Thanks...glad to help.

Great log and great progress man. I also like how your running it longer then the typical 4 weeks.
I've had great luck in the past with ACL products at only 4 weeks, but the current PHs requires more time to be efficent. I probably wouldn't have done anthing longer, but after lots of browsing, I found other logs of similar stacks being ran for 8+ weeks...so...why not right? :)

Your lats are definitely, noticeably wider on your progression pics. Awesome work.
Thx! To be honest I haven't been doing any heavy lat pull downs like normal but only wide-grip pullups. I'll do as many sets till fail as possible then take a break by working my middle traps, then go back and hit up the sissy assisted pull-up machine until I have to add over 100lbs just to do 5 slow ones...by then its too embarrasing to keep going.

Great progress, excellent detail and sick lifts.
Appreciate the compliment.

I usually try to do a couple of these after I cant do any pullups anymore...But your right about being carefull. I know plenty of people who have injured their rotator cuff by doing heavy reverse lat pull downs. Just doing slow pulldowns with light weight but squeezing your traps is key...as you said. Good advise!

musclempire

Awards
Just found this bro..really nice log..I appreciate when others share there experiences on which products work and which dont so I dont have to try every one myself to find out..and btw you are def leaner so the jump in the scale is just a bonus..nice work

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 64

Week 10 Day 64 Day off...Happy Fourth of July!

Weight: ??...

Sides: ha...the "major break out" is already gone. :)

Appetite: normal hunger

Overall: ECA's effects are starting to wear off even at 4 per day. Probably going to switch back to clen next week. Today was supposed to be my recuperate/sleep in but I did the whole "spend quality time w/ the GF" thing for the 4th. My overnight job 2nite is going to be horrible so I'll probably sleep all day sunday instead. BTW...I've had a few people from work inquire about what I'm taking...instead of just saying, "just a lot of protein and hard work" I try to direct them to this site so they can see that it is hard work but with some extra help. :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your receptors are fried. Run Benadryl 50mg Per night for a week and you should see much better results. I'd run that every 3rd week you are on, or take a 2 on 1 off approach.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Your receptors are fried. Run Benadryl 50mg Per night for a week and you should see much better results. I'd run that every 3rd week you are on, or take a 2 on 1 off approach.
:) I had just researched that. Already went out and bought some. Thanks for the heads up.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Im all caught up! Awesome log JustDidIt. Progress is great, back and shoulders blew the fizzuk up. Congrats on the 1,000lbs on 3 lifts.

Antonek

Awards
gret lom m8,

could U please give me sample of what U eat all day? how many meals and what kind of food?
what for pct? clomid/hcg? clom only? other

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Finally...Day 82

Week 12 Day 82 Chest

Weight: 206lbs...looking really lean.

Supplements: AH-89 Xtreme 75mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), Clen 120mcg

Sides: none...I think the sun I got from the wknd killed any chance I had of getting any acne.

Strength/Workout: After 2 weeks of not logging anything... I still don't have anything to report. I have been doing high reps of everything and not really hitting the heavy weight.

Appetite: I honestly am always hungry.

Overall: Sorry about the lack of posting, I have been very involved with family lately. Family is VERY important to me and my G'pa passed away and it has taken a lot of my attention away from working out. I still have worked out at least 3 times a week, but honestly half assed most of the workouts. This week I need to really focus and get back to my daily routine with work and my workout regimen. This is my last week of TREN & AH-89 before I start my PCT on friday. I won't post any final stats/pics until my PCT is over. I am really looking forward to the leaning effects once I start.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
??

gret lom m8,

could U please give me sample of what U eat all day? how many meals and what kind of food?
I can see that you are asking about diet, but what else are you asking?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking good Bro. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Hope all is well, finish strong. Sounds like you're getting pretty shredded.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he had a hemmorage on his keyboard. I thnk he wants to know what you're taking for PCT.

My condolances as well to you and your family.

Antonek

Awards
all i am asking is sample meals, eg.
breakfast - 4 eggs and.....
2nd meal - 150g chicken and rice 100g
3rd meal - .........

thats all, regards

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Ooooooh, I see.

gret lom m8,

-PCT-
PCT Assist by CEL (PCT assist)
0/4/4/4/4
DS Lean Xtreme (Leaning effects)
4/4/4/4/4/4
ACL CEE Xtreme (Creatine)
6g/6g/6g/6g/
tamoxifen(SERM)
20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/10mg
DS Activate Xtreme (natty test booster)
0/0/4/4/4/4

hope this helps...

I'll be honest about the food... I don't do a real good job planning out the meals. So I couldn't really give you a detailed description. I only try to do 3 protein shakes and the rest all solid foods for obvious reason. :) I'm sure with better planning my results would increase, but for now I try to just watch my Fat/bad Carb/Sugar intake and keep it at a minimum. Sorry I don't have a detailed meal plan I can pass on.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 83

Week 12 Day 83 Back

Weight: 205lbs....lookin very vascular..

Supplements: AH-89 Xtreme 75mg (3caps), TREN Xtreme 90mg (3caps), Nutrilite Double X (3pills),Nutrilite Garlic (1pill), Nutrilite Glucose (3caps), Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables (2pills), ACL EFA-952 Xtreme (3gelcaps), Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support (8caps), NOW foods ZMA (3caps), Clen 120mcg

Sides: blisters are forming from lack of sunblock...dumbass

Strength/Workout: I never really kept track of my wide grip pull ups...but they are definitely getting up there. No big PRs tho.

Appetite: normal.

Overall: Overall, not my best effort. Period.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 84

Week 12 Day 84 Shoulders

Weight: 205lbs...nice! :)

Sides: ...its really F'n hot here...no joke I'm sweating just standing at my job. Gross, gotta wear 2 under shirts so it wont show. I don't really care but it doesn't look very professional. HAHA.

Strength/Workout: so...shoulders were feelin really good. BB Shoulder Press 135x8, 185x6 feelin strong so..225x2 New Rep PR and New PR 1RM of 245x1! I then went on to do my normal high rep workouts.

Appetite: ..hungry

Overall: Again I was disappointed with the workout other than the new PRs. I really didn't feel like I had given 100%. Not that I didn't have the energy but because I felt rushed and that I was also helping my GF with her workout. Oh well, wasn't a total loss. :)

Antonek

Awards
-PCT-
I'll be honest about the food... I don't do a real good job planning out the meals. So I couldn't really give you a detailed description. I only try to do 3 protein shakes and the rest all solid foods for obvious reason. :) I'm sure with better planning my results would increase, but for now I try to just watch my Fat/bad Carb/Sugar intake and keep it at a minimum. Sorry I don't have a detailed meal plan I can pass on.
thank you man, good luck!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 85

Week 12 Day 85 Legs

Weight: 204lbs...the weight is dropping off. :)

Sides: ...really starting 2 peel for my sunburn..not really a side effect. I do think that the clen is really the cause of me sweatin bullets.

Strength/Workout: Started with BB squats & BB Deadlifts. I would alternate back and forth betweent the two. I didn't get a PR but most likely could have. I got up to 405 on BB Deadlifts and it came up with no sweat and 425 went up just as easy. I really think that if I would have just jumped straight 445 i would have got it up no problem... oh well, next time. I went on 2 do 3 more sets on squats then hit up leg extensions before I could barely walk. I was beat...

Appetite: ..hungry

Overall: Good workout. I really feel more accomplished when I have a good Leg workout during the week. Now that my weight is dropping off a little its good 2 know that its not because I have less muscle or have lost any strength.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout JustDidit. Congrats on the new PR's. Yeah that clen will make u sweat bullets. Keep pushing, logs looking niiccce!!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Congrats on the PR's.
Nice workout JustDidit. Congrats on the new PR's. Yeah that clen will make u sweat bullets. Keep pushing, logs looking niiccce!!
Thanks Guys. I really cant wait till I finish my PCT, I think that I'll cut up even more....just as long as my strength doesn't drop off the face of the earth...I'll be really happy with this stack.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Day 86 - LAST DAY OF PHs, PCT starts tomorrow!

Week 12 Day 86 Day off

Weight: ??

Sides:...sweatin...a lot! Never really logged this but I've noticed that I get a headache unless I drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water. No joke, if my headache starts, within 1 hr of downing water my headache subsides...Not sure what this is attributed to but...it works for me.

Appetite:..been really cutting back on the calories...its hard 2 do.

Overall: Played some Basketball and Tennis for cardio. Way more enjoyable then just running on a treadmill or down the street.

Rawdogg

Awards
Subscribed.....

Awesome post - any updates, reviews, etc on your final results?:beerchug: